fakename has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

What is the most effective supp to release GH?

I'm taking ****sleep right now...it's a "GH releaser" according to their website claims,I'm honestly not expecting much in the way of GH release from it.I'm taking it for the overall benefits;deeper sleep & GH release.
    I still have a bottle of Duck Pearson and Sandy Shaw's Designer food Power maker 2 (arginine nutrient mix containing mostly arginine and cofactors) left over.
    Would taking 1 1/2 servings (equal to 9 grmas of l-arginine) at night on an empty stomach work in synergy with the **** sleep?
    2nd question is about injectable GH....what else besides ****tropin is there and how much more effective iis the injectble route over the arginineand/or ****sleep route?
    Thanks...
    Is this guilt & shame the price I pay
    I hate myself for this weakness
    I won't be chained to the earth-Hatebreed

Supps I'm currently using:
    creatine monohydrate
    CLA
    ALA
    glutamine
    flax
    multivitamin
    B complex
    gingko biloba
    omega 3
    18 grams l-arginine for GH release
    Myoplex mass shake after lifting & a regular myoplex shake on rest days for extra protein

Spnkthru_AST has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    GABA and Glutamine are good GH boosters...

the ****sleep sounds like it might be just GABA

cmp53 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i second the use of glutamine. take 2g 30-45 min. before or after a meal and before going to sleep. i also read somewhere that one should advoid the consumption of sugary foods and/or drinks before going to sleep, for increased levels of glucose in the blood stream hinder the natural release of GH.

Nayl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nayl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nayl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nayl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nayl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nayl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nayl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nayl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nayl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nayl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nayl is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

night meal

Yeah, your evening meal should be less than 800 cal and not less than 2 hours before you go to bed so your stomach can empty out. Same goes for pre-workout meal. This is because blood sugar level above baseline will effect the pituitary glad's production of GH.

Thanks for the advice....
    Can anyone else answer the other questions I posted about injectable GH and combining ****sleep with arginine right above?
    My post had 55 views with only 3 responses,wtf.
    I GOTTA know!

creatine monohydrate
    CLA
    ALA
    glutamine
    flax
    multivitamin
    B complex
    gingko biloba
    omega 3
    Myoplex mass shake after lifting & a regular myoplex shake on rest days for extra protein

Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    L-Dopa beans, the plants real name is M??? Puriens. At any rate if taken preworkout it is effective, however it is worthless at any other time. Pinnacle's alpha dopa growth poppers have some as well as alpha GPC or something like that. There are other companys that sell L-dopa bean products too. BTW L-dopa is short for levadopa, a scheduled substance used to treat patients with parkinsons disease. Also boosts dopamine function. L-dopa bean is a natural source.

To Manteca

Manteca:how does this GH regimin sound to you?
    eating approximately a 600 calorie breakfast at 7AM...consuming 3 tablespoons of sugar free power maker 2(containgin 18 grams of l-arginine) at 10 AM..eating lunch around 1PM;a3 hour break between meals which should allow enough time for the GH to be released?
    One serving of ****sleep at night oin a aslightly empty stomach,apparently ist has little GH releasing potential.I'd take the power maker 2 at night but I can't fall to sleep on an entirely empty stomach.
    I work out every other day so I'd take the L-dopa before my workout...how myuch should i take.
    Thanks for your help & advice,it's really appreciated.

creatine monohydrate
    CLA
    ALA
    glutamine
    flax
    multivitamin
    B complex
    gingko biloba
    omega 3