Page 127 of 132 FirstFirst ... 27 77 117 125 126 127 128 129 ... LastLast
Results 3,781 to 3,810 of 3946
    pep_meister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pep_meister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pep_meister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pep_meister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pep_meister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pep_meister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pep_meister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pep_meister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pep_meister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pep_meister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pep_meister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Lx+oep
    -BALTIMORE RAVENS-ORIOLES-TCUFOOTBALL-SPURS-
    *MISC COLOGNE CREW*
    "Ever love someone so much you'd do anything for them? Well.. Make that someone your self and do whatever the hell you want." Harvey S.

Harryos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Harryos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Harryos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Harryos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Harryos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Harryos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Harryos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Harryos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Harryos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Harryos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Harryos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Oxyelite pro works great, makes you feel a bit jittery though.

2sly4u has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2sly4u has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2sly4u has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2sly4u has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2sly4u has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2sly4u has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2sly4u has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2sly4u has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2sly4u has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2sly4u has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2sly4u has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Oxyelite Pro is the absolute best. I can't take the full dose because it gives me jitters, but 2 a day for 30 days helped me to lose 10 pounds per a cycle.

PackahBoal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Oep

EnergyBeast4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EnergyBeast4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EnergyBeast4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EnergyBeast4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EnergyBeast4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EnergyBeast4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EnergyBeast4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EnergyBeast4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EnergyBeast4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EnergyBeast4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EnergyBeast4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I've had the best results with MAN Scorch
    What we do in life...echoes in eternity.

My sponsored Ergotest log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=142188761&p=829834941#post829834941

Frautthanna has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Frautthanna has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Frautthanna has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Frautthanna has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Frautthanna has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Frautthanna has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Frautthanna has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Frautthanna has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Frautthanna has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Frautthanna has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Frautthanna has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Drug Mart Locations In Ohio

agiffedge, glasscontainer org/ - cheap phentermine 37 5 The benefit of changing your overall thinking is that it won?t just help you while on the medication, it will cure your physical mentality for life glasscontainer org/]phentermine 37 5 mg

Royardywoorgo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Royardywoorgo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Royardywoorgo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Royardywoorgo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Royardywoorgo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Royardywoorgo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Royardywoorgo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Royardywoorgo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Royardywoorgo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Royardywoorgo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Royardywoorgo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

*** boots store,Sale authentic high quality Uggs Boots on the internet Retail outlet

Several of us are fanatic about the tendencies nowadays We adore to follow the fashions and we have been fond of it We're extremely certain concerning the fashion as well as the uniqueness with the solution specifically the quality We such as the high course excellent in the merchandise regardless of what the cost With regards to excellent we would like that it truly is unique from other people Put another way it must be considered a rare but tasteful There are numerous kinds of items that happen to be now existed within the market place today But this one particular is unusual, it can be named *** What on earth is it and exactly where can we invest in it? v-shoes com]*** boots outlet is surely an attire products and we could avail it from *** outlet *** outlet is surely an outlet where the product is made of *** boots sale from sheepskin that available in the licensed distributor *** outlet has become accessible any place from the earth even in the internet There are numerous wonderful item at the moment are obtainable You'll find boots, gloves, sweaters, sneakers, sandals, jackets, slippers, and any apparel items for males and girls It is readily available for teenagers also
    In case you don't want a difficult time for you to get the product you merely drop by an *** outlet or have a look at the net There's no must roam about inside the mall just purchase the solution *** outlet has become spreading extensively inside the globe mainly because of its greatest top quality and its excellent type Most renowned celebrities purchase merchandise from *** outlet Actually, they endorse the product of *** It really is recommended that you just need to get right on the uggs outlet fairly than to acquire at any vendor To be able to keep away from faux or imitated solutions
    In *** outlet you may undoubtedly buy the initial and new item You are able to update the newest and new arrival from the item You'll be able to pick whatever the products you desire If you invest in item in *** outlet it promise you that if at any time you will discover any destroyed you might be provided the alternative It is possible to avail also the discount if there is promo in *** outlet
    By means of *** outlet you will be content of their providers If ever you can't identify the uggs outlet v-shoes com just look at the web There you'll be able to come across the net *** outlet and you also might talk them or make contact with quantities if there any Make certain that the *** outlet you purchase solutions is an authorized distributor

Stuffn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Another for Oxy Elite Pro!

unforgiven118 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) unforgiven118 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) unforgiven118 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) unforgiven118 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) unforgiven118 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) unforgiven118 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) unforgiven118 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) unforgiven118 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) unforgiven118 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) unforgiven118 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Just ordered oxy elite pro, should be coming in the mail anyday now. Can't wait to try it because eveyone keeps saying how good it is.

bly3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bly3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bly3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bly3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bly3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bly3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bly3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bly3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bly3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bly3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bly3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    OEP is the best thermo I've tried as well. Took about 2-3 days to get used to it, from then on never had an issue with any jumpiness. You have to fight through the first few days as it will be a little much but as someone who has all of a sudden gotten very sensitive to stims, that wears off 100%

thebeast110 is just really nice. (+1000) thebeast110 is just really nice. (+1000) thebeast110 is just really nice. (+1000) thebeast110 is just really nice. (+1000) thebeast110 is just really nice. (+1000) thebeast110 is just really nice. (+1000) thebeast110 is just really nice. (+1000) thebeast110 is just really nice. (+1000) thebeast110 is just really nice. (+1000) thebeast110 is just really nice. (+1000) thebeast110 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Nivea View Post
    the only things thats "not good" is your comment. I've tried many products and oep is simply the best, legally (slimxtreme was slightly better, but appearantly also dangerous )

quick summery:
    +effective and with the lightest possible jitter (nothing compared to lipo6x, hydroxycut,..)
    +appetite suppresion very good (nothing can beat slimxtreme though),
    +(after the first day) I can sleep pretty easily with it, IF I drain all my energy (1-2hours of cardio).
    +lots of pills, I still havent finished my first bottle and I can't even remember when I bought it
    +(for me) the effect of 1 pill can be prolonged if use a good caffeine drink the next day (like Monster drink)

-The only downside, which is pretty normal, is that its gonna be quiet though to sleep IF you don't plan to exercise that day. so if you can't exercise every day its not a good idea to use it, because of the sleeplessnes you're gonna be tired the next day (and when your tired your appetite goes out of control)
    -also naturally, don't use after noon, even if you do exercise.

If you don't use these products wisely even once, say goodbye to your bio clock. (I'm still suffering this, but I've learned my lessons now)

So I'm planning on using controlled labs reduction AM when I can't exercise (works without any side effects, helps you lose easily in the beginning and keeps it in balance after) and oep when I am going to exercise that day. + controlled labs PM to get the max out of the sleeps, because that stuff gives you lots of 'REM' time

By the way, does anyone use Monster drink to lose weight? that stuff makes me lose weight too (i'm presuming its the l-carnitrine)
    Yea that stuff made me have trouble sleeping when I took it, which kind of negated any of the benefits for me personally.
    Storm Trooper #19

The will to win is important, but the will to prepare is vital.
    -Joe Paterno

jaseb3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jaseb3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jaseb3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jaseb3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jaseb3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jaseb3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jaseb3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jaseb3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jaseb3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jaseb3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jaseb3 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    So....Cellucor just announced they'd be releasing a brand new weight loss/cutting supplement this year. It's already supposed to be the weight loss supp of 2012!! Any ideas on what it'll be?? I've been thinking it'll be something like OxyElite Pro...but knowing Cellucor, it'll be much improved upon.
    Main ingredients?? 1,3-Dimethylamylamine?? Caffeine?? Or will it even be stim free like some of their other supps?

brosephstalin1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) brosephstalin1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) brosephstalin1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) brosephstalin1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) brosephstalin1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) brosephstalin1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) brosephstalin1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) brosephstalin1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) brosephstalin1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) brosephstalin1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) brosephstalin1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    dexaprine

momotl is on a distinguished road. (+10) momotl is on a distinguished road. (+10) momotl is on a distinguished road. (+10) momotl is on a distinguished road. (+10) momotl is on a distinguished road. (+10) momotl is on a distinguished road. (+10) momotl is on a distinguished road. (+10) momotl is on a distinguished road. (+10) momotl is on a distinguished road. (+10) momotl is on a distinguished road. (+10) momotl is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Roxy Lean is a Beast!!! Gave me tons of energy and was able to shead some BF. What I like so much about this product is "You only need 1 pill per day". I take it first thing when I wake up in the mornig. This stuff works!!

isaacstaco has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) isaacstaco has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) isaacstaco has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) isaacstaco has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) isaacstaco has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) isaacstaco has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    OEP seems to be hit or miss lately. One bottle will work great, while another bottle won't do ****. I love OEP, when it works, but I need something more consistant.

Spartan_ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Everyones talking about all these supps but in the bb store Lipotrophin-PM is rated the highest yet I dont see anyone liking it? Is the rating system that unreliable?

Just checked the bb store and noticed theres a new fat burner no has mentioned yet its got a 9.4 rating?

mcwhirt33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mcwhirt33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mcwhirt33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mcwhirt33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mcwhirt33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mcwhirt33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mcwhirt33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mcwhirt33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mcwhirt33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mcwhirt33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mcwhirt33 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Spartan_ View Post
    Everyones talking about all these supps but in the bb store Lipotrophin-PM is rated the highest yet I dont see anyone liking it? Is the rating system that unreliable?

Just checked the bb store and noticed theres a new fat burner no has mentioned yet its got a 9.4 rating?

That's because those dumb ratings are most of the time from the companys employees. Most are complete ****.

rey023 is just really nice. (+1000) rey023 is just really nice. (+1000) rey023 is just really nice. (+1000) rey023 is just really nice. (+1000) rey023 is just really nice. (+1000) rey023 is just really nice. (+1000) rey023 is just really nice. (+1000) rey023 is just really nice. (+1000) rey023 is just really nice. (+1000) rey023 is just really nice. (+1000) rey023 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Best results with SCORCH.
    Instagram : najgorszy_trener

---------------------------------------------------

BSN N.O. XPLODE Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163521171&p=1279272021#post1279272021

Xtend GO Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=173086791

Pharma Freak Flex Freak Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163935191&p=1288263471#post1288263471

6PackUnderFat will become famous soon enough. (+50) 6PackUnderFat will become famous soon enough. (+50) 6PackUnderFat will become famous soon enough. (+50) 6PackUnderFat will become famous soon enough. (+50) 6PackUnderFat will become famous soon enough. (+50) 6PackUnderFat will become famous soon enough. (+50) 6PackUnderFat will become famous soon enough. (+50) 6PackUnderFat will become famous soon enough. (+50) 6PackUnderFat will become famous soon enough. (+50) 6PackUnderFat will become famous soon enough. (+50) 6PackUnderFat will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Whats the answer, of Op's Questions in 2012

Cyberia is just really nice. (+1000) Cyberia is just really nice. (+1000) Cyberia is just really nice. (+1000) Cyberia is just really nice. (+1000) Cyberia is just really nice. (+1000) Cyberia is just really nice. (+1000) Cyberia is just really nice. (+1000) Cyberia is just really nice. (+1000) Cyberia is just really nice. (+1000) Cyberia is just really nice. (+1000) Cyberia is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by 6PackUnderFat View Post

GAT: Jet Fuel (The original one , not the pyro one)

it works!! and cheap too!
    Gotstahh get Dzzzz

**I REP BACK**

Ukainadian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ukainadian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ukainadian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ukainadian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ukainadian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ukainadian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ukainadian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ukainadian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ukainadian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ukainadian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ukainadian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Super HD
    Originally Posted by 6PackUnderFat View Post
    ☆ ☆ QUEBEC CREW ☆ ☆
    ***Canadian Crew***

Lucky7Brian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lucky7Brian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lucky7Brian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lucky7Brian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lucky7Brian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lucky7Brian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lucky7Brian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lucky7Brian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lucky7Brian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Lipo 6 Black works great!

robmed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) robmed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) robmed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) robmed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) robmed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) robmed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) robmed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) robmed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) robmed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) robmed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) robmed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Allmax Rapidcuts has been best for me so far.

Enigmatic1318 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Enigmatic1318 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Enigmatic1318 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Enigmatic1318 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Enigmatic1318 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Enigmatic1318 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Enigmatic1318 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Enigmatic1318 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Enigmatic1318 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Enigmatic1318 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Animal Cuts all the way

kinubic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kinubic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kinubic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kinubic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kinubic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kinubic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kinubic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kinubic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kinubic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kinubic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kinubic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    tried lipo 6 - lost only 2lbs
    OEP - lost 10lbs using 1/1 a day ~

tinstel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Lipo 6

I have used Lipo 6 to good result. Have lost a lot of bulge around the tummy. Does give you sideeffects. Increased heartbeat, anxiety, palpitations but you get accustom to it slowly. Do not go all out on the max doze of 4. Start with 1 cap and slowly buildup depending on how the body reacts.
    Remember: you want benifits of the product. Eat right and regularly. Drink a lot of fluid and workout to see results in 30 days.

Tinstel.
    ----->>>>I want to feel good about my body every day of my life<<<<-----

noynoypnoy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) noynoypnoy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) noynoypnoy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) noynoypnoy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) noynoypnoy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) noynoypnoy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) noynoypnoy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) noynoypnoy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) noynoypnoy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) noynoypnoy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) noynoypnoy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Oxyelite pro worked really good for me, but i believe muscle pharm's shred matrix is alot better.

Wolfy5 is not very well liked. (-100) Wolfy5 is not very well liked. (-100) Wolfy5 is not very well liked. (-100) Wolfy5 is not very well liked. (-100) Wolfy5 is not very well liked. (-100) Wolfy5 is not very well liked. (-100) Wolfy5 is not very well liked. (-100) Wolfy5 is not very well liked. (-100) Wolfy5 is not very well liked. (-100) Wolfy5 is not very well liked. (-100) Wolfy5 is not very well liked. (-100)
    All day long......OEP!!!

aphoenix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aphoenix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aphoenix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aphoenix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aphoenix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aphoenix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aphoenix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aphoenix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aphoenix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aphoenix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aphoenix has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    So far I have heard good things about oxyelite pro, but has anyone taken lipopro max strength?
    “I hated every minute of training, but I said, 'Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion'.”
    ― Muhammad Ali

“Everybody Pities The Weak; Jealousy You Have To Earn.”- Arnold Schwarzenegger

madbenchman is on a distinguished road. (+10) madbenchman is on a distinguished road. (+10) madbenchman is on a distinguished road. (+10) madbenchman is on a distinguished road. (+10) madbenchman is on a distinguished road. (+10) madbenchman is on a distinguished road. (+10) madbenchman is on a distinguished road. (+10) madbenchman is on a distinguished road. (+10) madbenchman is on a distinguished road. (+10) madbenchman is on a distinguished road. (+10) madbenchman is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Xenadrine!

Page 127 of 132 FirstFirst ... 27 77 117 125 126 127 128 129 ... LastLast