Page 126 of 132 FirstFirst ... 26 76 116 124 125 126 127 128 ... LastLast
Results 3,751 to 3,780 of 3946
    ELGATOgrande has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Oep

This is my 4th day on OEP, so I'm taking 2 in the morning on a empty stomach and 1 5-6 hours later. This pill has CRAZY APPETITE SUPPERSION!!! I seriously forget to eat because all my hunger and cravings are gone. I tend to drink huge amounts of water throughout the day but I should still be hungry at some point. When I do eat something, I feel FULL after a few bites and it takes forever to finish even a pb&j sandwich. I'm already a pretty energetic guy so I didn't notice any difference in this area. I'm still very up and active all day.

rockumsockum has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by ELGATOgrande View Post
    This is my 4th day on OEP, so I'm taking 2 in the morning on a empty stomach and 1 5-6 hours later. This pill has CRAZY APPETITE SUPPERSION!!! I seriously forget to eat because all my hunger and cravings are gone. I tend to drink huge amounts of water throughout the day but I should still be hungry at some point. When I do eat something, I feel FULL after a few bites and it takes forever to finish even a pb&j sandwich. I'm already a pretty energetic guy so I didn't notice any difference in this area. I'm still very up and active all day.
    if the appetite suppersion is that bad then u should only take one in the morning, you should feel a little more hungery and try to eat two meals before you take your second 6 hours later then have another meal 3o mintues after that

RMassey7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Novex Biotech's NitroVarin

Originally Posted by admin View Post
    If you had to pick just ONE ephedra-free fat burning product, what would be the best one?

Please pick product and include the brand. Give your reasons. The best answers will be displayed on the main Bodybuilding.com site for millions of people to see!

(Note: This is not a discussion about how or when to take fat burners, if you should take fat burners, or why some fat burners are NOT good. Just list your absolute favorite fat burning product and give your detailed reason.)
    I have only used a couple fat burners, and found I could get the same thing from drinking a cup of coffee. I have just started using NitroVarin since the middle of May - trying to get that last bit of fat off for the summer - and have seen good results.

It comes in a dropper, which is different from others I have tried. The taste is alright, nothing I would drink, but has a good aftertaste and is worth it given how I have felt since taking it. It is expensive, but has been worth it to me as it has gotten that last bit of definition that is hard to achieve.

RMassey7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Appetite Suppressants

New here, but isnt this thread about Fat Burners not appetite suppressants? Make sure you still eat - dont want to lose your muscle mass - thats the first thing your body will source for energy

Spartan_ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by RMassey7 View Post
    New here, but isnt this thread about Fat Burners not appetite suppressants? Make sure you still eat - dont want to lose your muscle mass - thats the first thing your body will source for energy
    Thats what I thought. Trying to get reviews for fat burners not weight loss products.

CuriousSimon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    what would you recommend me as a ephedra free fatburner that doesn't have any big side effects that could keep me from being concentrated in university??

because a friend of mine uses a product that makes him be in a bad mood almost the whole day, and sometimes he cant even sit still during classes

and i don't want any of that
    so am i better off with a stack of cla, l-carnitine and green tea extract or should i take any fatburner

my goal is to drop from 18 to 10% bodyfat maintaining my muscle mass

Merkava4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I am 6' 3 330 lbs. I'm getting ready to try atro-phex. I have four bottles coming soon. I will tell you how well it works for me.

profek2k has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Animal Cuts - I used it when i was cutting fat. Needed something good and Animal Cuts worked for me. Great product, never felt bad after eating it. Helped me a lot.

Cheers Mike.

Registered User LongAssUsername's Avatar
    LongAssUsername is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LongAssUsername is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LongAssUsername is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LongAssUsername is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LongAssUsername is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LongAssUsername is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LongAssUsername is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LongAssUsername is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LongAssUsername is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LongAssUsername is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LongAssUsername is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    ^^ yep

dmmyc8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    yohimbine about an hour before workout

Ditermined has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have done a lot of reading on calorie intake and I think people should really understand how calories work, its not an object its not a compound, its a unit of measurement for heat, temperature, the energy needed to raise the temperature of 1 gram of water through 1 °C. So heat is the only thing that will burn fat, and not necessarily doing Cardio will make you lose weight, what you hear about doing Cardio is just myth. Cardio helps with heart health, blood circulation improves physique and decreases the risk of diseases as well as strengthen your immune system.

Supplements are not the way to go for losing weight, to me it seems unhealthy and a wreck to your structure. However eating low calorie foods will dramatically reduce the amount of fat that you gain. As we all know fat is hard to burn off and it takes time and patience. So to reduce the frustration, try meditation and mantra to control your eating habits, a schedule or planner will help and keep a log of everything you eat, count the calories at the end of each week and if it seems like too much find other foods that are healthy but with reduced fat, calories, no saturated or trans fat.

The bodies of people who are larger or have more muscle burn up more calories, even at rest. Physical activity and exercise such as playing tennis, walking to the store, chasing after the dog and any other movement account for the rest of the calories your body burns up each day. Working your muscles is what helps lose weight. You burn calories everyday just from walking, sitting standing, isometrically contacting muscles; when you strain to even breathing and making facial expressions. Muscles are repairing everyday you perform any of the functions you perform from what I said above. Men usually have less body fat and more muscle than do women of the same age and weight, burning more calories.

Hone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cool

Originally Posted by Ditermined View Post
    I have done a lot of reading on calorie intake and I think people should really understand how calories work, its not an object its not a compound, its a unit of measurement for heat, temperature, the energy needed to raise the temperature of 1 gram of water through 1 °C. So heat is the only thing that will burn fat, and not necessarily doing Cardio will make you lose weight, what you hear about doing Cardio is just myth. Cardio helps with heart health, blood circulation improves physique and decreases the risk of diseases as well as strengthen your immune system.

Supplements are not the way to go for losing weight, to me it seems unhealthy and a wreck to your structure. However eating low calorie foods will dramatically reduce the amount of fat that you gain. As we all know fat is hard to burn off and it takes time and patience. So to reduce the frustration, try meditation and mantra to control your eating habits, a schedule or planner will help and keep a log of everything you eat, count the calories at the end of each week and if it seems like too much find other foods that are healthy but with reduced fat, calories, no saturated or trans fat.

The bodies of people who are larger or have more muscle burn up more calories, even at rest. Physical activity and exercise such as playing tennis, walking to the store, chasing after the dog and any other movement account for the rest of the calories your body burns up each day. Working your muscles is what helps lose weight. You burn calories everyday just from walking, sitting standing, isometrically contacting muscles; when you strain to even breathing and making facial expressions. Muscles are repairing everyday you perform any of the functions you perform from what I said above. Men usually have less body fat and more muscle than do women of the same age and weight, burning more calories.
    Sweet, so meditatings going to get me ripped??....

quiksilver_28 is on a distinguished road. (+10) quiksilver_28 is on a distinguished road. (+10) quiksilver_28 is on a distinguished road. (+10) quiksilver_28 is on a distinguished road. (+10) quiksilver_28 is on a distinguished road. (+10) quiksilver_28 is on a distinguished road. (+10) quiksilver_28 is on a distinguished road. (+10) quiksilver_28 is on a distinguished road. (+10) quiksilver_28 is on a distinguished road. (+10) quiksilver_28 is on a distinguished road. (+10) quiksilver_28 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Just curious in regards to the Animal Cuts and the 900 mg metabolic combination that includes L-Carnitine. Is it legitimate L-Carnitine that you would buy as a separate amino acid. Only reason I ask is because L-Carnitine falls under banned supplements within Canada, and you have issues ordering it, while no problems ordering Animal Cuts. The metabolic combination offered through bodybuilding.com lists other ingredients though instead of the Guarana and L-Carnitine?

Stilbow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

I have tried something called Oxy Elite Pro

Originally Posted by dressagerulz23 View Post
    anyone know how HotRox, Lipo 6, Thermonex EF, or MeltDown Z14 compares to Zantrex (in terms of suppressing overeating)? i sure hope one of these works better, cuz i've head Zantrex is supposed to be pretty decent in terms of preventing overeating, but when my "female hormones" kick in, i can f*cking max out on zantrex and still eat like 5,000-6,000 calories/day...

...a ****LOAD of food considering i'm a 5'3" female doing only like 30 min of cardio/day (due to injuries)... at least estrogen can't f*ck w/ me while i'm on ephedra but i obviously need to find another solution now that its banned
    The Oxy Elite Pro has worked nice for me, I am actully able to take my shirt off for the first time in 12 years without feeling ashamed

Orion35 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Orion35 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    OxyELITE Pro rated 8.7/10 with over 1000 reviews. That's what got me to try it. It works great at burning fat and definitely makes me feel tighter. I combined this with a Cyclical Ketogenic Diet and lost a lot of fat in just a week. I also like the euphoric effect it gives me, and how it really improves my circulation. (Which just caffeine doesn't normally do for me)

I did a Google search of Bodybuilding.com site and this is not even listed on their pages for "best fat burners". Lipo6 is considered #1 and yet it's rated 7.5/10? Lol. This is one of those supplements that won't be listed in any top 10 fat burners, but gets excellent reviews.

As for the appetite suppression, I didn't experience this at all. I also think it depends on how much food you eat and when you eat it. The instructions for this supplement say to eat 30 mins. later. When I don't eat, the effects of the supplement (thermogenic, energy) seem diminished. Just eating a small meal really seems to get the supplement to kick in. Especially when I'm on a keto diet (high fat).

Only bad side effect I had was taking this on a keto diet. Both individually cause me to get very thirsty; require a lot of water. Which normally is no concern, except on a very HOT day, when the thermogenic and thirst effects became dangerous. It was around 110 heat index in the warehouse and I was doing manual labor. I wouldn't recommend taking it in situations like that, which I suppose is common sense for some people. Lol.

GuelphInk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I would recommend Sub-Q by Fusion, great product!

Kaged Muscle is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaged Muscle is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaged Muscle is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaged Muscle is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaged Muscle is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaged Muscle is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaged Muscle is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaged Muscle is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaged Muscle is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaged Muscle is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaged Muscle is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I have cycled (4 weeks on, 1 week off) with Grenade over the past several months and I have been very happy with its effects. I normally resort to making up my own ingredients but this seems to have high-grade raw ingredients that do the job
    Kris Gethin

KAGED MUSCLE CEO
    https://www.instagram.com/krisgethin/
    www.kagedmuscle.com
    www.KrisGethin.com

bigjimmy123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigjimmy123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigjimmy123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigjimmy123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigjimmy123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigjimmy123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigjimmy123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigjimmy123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigjimmy123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigjimmy123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigjimmy123 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I used Oxyelite Pro and have to say I didn't notice any changes at all
    Jimmy's FULK to 180lbs+ a 1000lb Total!!!!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=151587473

zulander will become famous soon enough. (+50) zulander will become famous soon enough. (+50) zulander will become famous soon enough. (+50) zulander will become famous soon enough. (+50) zulander will become famous soon enough. (+50) zulander will become famous soon enough. (+50) zulander will become famous soon enough. (+50) zulander will become famous soon enough. (+50) zulander will become famous soon enough. (+50) zulander will become famous soon enough. (+50) zulander will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Do these burners make you have to go #2 more often? I've tried supps in the past that made me drop a deuce way too often for that trade off.

Kaged Muscle is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaged Muscle is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaged Muscle is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaged Muscle is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaged Muscle is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaged Muscle is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaged Muscle is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaged Muscle is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaged Muscle is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaged Muscle is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaged Muscle is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by zulander View Post
    Do these burners make you have to go #2 more often? I've tried supps in the past that made me drop a deuce way too often for that trade off.
    Too much Yohimbe or low-grade ingredients can have that effect
    Kris Gethin

KAGED MUSCLE CEO
    https://www.instagram.com/krisgethin/
    www.kagedmuscle.com
    www.KrisGethin.com

ShanWow will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShanWow will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShanWow will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShanWow will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShanWow will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShanWow will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShanWow will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShanWow will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShanWow will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShanWow will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShanWow will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    OxyElite Pro is great, I can literally "feel" my metabolism speeding up. That sounds lame but I can feel my body working even when I'm resting. The first few nights this was even more extreme, as in I couldn't even sleep. OEP doesn't reall suppress my appetite, I find I eat MORE b/c I am burning it off faster so I just eat BETTER choices more often. I probably don't drink near enough though and it makes me sweat like a boss!

chubbygeek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have used several iterations of Hydroxycut including the 2 latest versions of Hardcore. I haven't had any bad effects from any of them and have seen pretty good results from the last Hardcore series. I started taking Hydroxycut Hardcore Pro Series 3 weeks ago and I love the energy, appetite suppression, and metabolism boost. Just don't forget to drink lots of water. I have made that mistake a few times and when it is 120 degrees outside it makes life rough.

pep_meister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pep_meister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pep_meister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pep_meister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pep_meister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pep_meister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pep_meister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pep_meister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pep_meister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pep_meister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pep_meister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    im going to stack lean xtreme and OEP, anything else i can stack in?
    -BALTIMORE RAVENS-ORIOLES-TCUFOOTBALL-SPURS-
    *MISC COLOGNE CREW*
    "Ever love someone so much you'd do anything for them? Well.. Make that someone your self and do whatever the hell you want." Harvey S.

danabposey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) danabposey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    The best fat burner I've found is Top Secret Nutrition's Jitter Free Fat Burner. It helps burn fat without giving you the jitters like most fat burners on the market. Since using the product I have lost a total of five pounds and have never been happier with my weight and general overall health. This fat burner has given me more energy as well which has helped me tremendously in the weight room.
    Dana Bodner Posey
    NPC National Figure Athlete
    INBF Figure Athlete
    Top Secret Nutrition Sponsored Athlete

wadex0r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wadex0r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wadex0r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wadex0r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wadex0r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wadex0r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wadex0r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wadex0r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wadex0r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wadex0r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wadex0r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    OxyElite Pro
    Get Ripped Or Die Mirin!

Atlas02 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Torched best one yet

tcholesapple has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tcholesapple has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tcholesapple has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    The best ephedra free fat burner is by Top Secret Nutrition. It is thermogenic and jitter free. I take it daily and am able to take it throughout the day without any problems. I like that it is jitter free and ephedra free but still do the job that I need it to. I don't like feeling jittery all throughout my day from a fat burner and this one delivers the effects of a fat burner without the jitters.

Originally Posted by admin View Post
    If you had to pick just ONE ephedra-free fat burning product, what would be the best one?

Please pick product and include the brand. Give your reasons. The best answers will be displayed on the main Bodybuilding.com site for millions of people to see!

(Note: This is not a discussion about how or when to take fat burners, if you should take fat burners, or why some fat burners are NOT good. Just list your absolute favorite fat burning product and give your detailed reason.)
    TaniaCVaughn

MGC92 is just really nice. (+1000) MGC92 is just really nice. (+1000) MGC92 is just really nice. (+1000) MGC92 is just really nice. (+1000) MGC92 is just really nice. (+1000) MGC92 is just really nice. (+1000) MGC92 is just really nice. (+1000) MGC92 is just really nice. (+1000) MGC92 is just really nice. (+1000) MGC92 is just really nice. (+1000) MGC92 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Animal Cuts: It worked

Shred Matrix: It did not.

Startin with Lipo 6 next month.

Kurt Hustle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kurt Hustle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kurt Hustle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kurt Hustle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kurt Hustle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kurt Hustle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kurt Hustle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kurt Hustle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kurt Hustle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kurt Hustle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kurt Hustle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hmmmm Oxy Elite / Lipo 6 Black or reg Lipo 6 ???? Any suggestions?

Also I work nights, so I'm up at 330am and I work out once I'm home around 1130am/noon...now my question is. Should I take my first serving when I first get up and then my second before my workout? Or wait to take my first around 1130am then the second later in the day? Does it matter at all? And if so can someone please explain why? Thanks in advance.

aishalbert has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aishalbert has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aishalbert has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aishalbert has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aishalbert has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aishalbert has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aishalbert has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aishalbert has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aishalbert has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aishalbert has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aishalbert has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    oxy elite hands down best burner out there small servings but amazing results also full serving is less caffein then most others but like i said great results, take one 15 to 20 min before first meal and second one 15 to 20 before mid day meal or night idk the ine you have half way thrue your day lol

Page 126 of 132 FirstFirst ... 26 76 116 124 125 126 127 128 ... LastLast