Page 33 of 132 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 43 83 ... LastLast
    hemi426 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hemi426 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hemi426 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hemi426 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hemi426 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hemi426 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hemi426 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hemi426 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hemi426 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Lipo 6x works well for me........ now I want Atro-Phex........what such it works?????

korexite is on a distinguished road. (+10) korexite is on a distinguished road. (+10) korexite is on a distinguished road. (+10) korexite is on a distinguished road. (+10) korexite is on a distinguished road. (+10) korexite is on a distinguished road. (+10) korexite is on a distinguished road. (+10) korexite is on a distinguished road. (+10) korexite is on a distinguished road. (+10) korexite is on a distinguished road. (+10) korexite is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by NeXMuScLe View Post
    alli is being pushed real big
    at all gnc's around here and
    seems to be getting good reviews.
    ass spray and anal leakage are not sides I like, besides it only really helps if you are eating a lot of fat.

Of course it also stops utilization of healthy fats as well.
    Fat burners without a good diet and exercise program are just expresso replacements.

40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Keep a lookout for Lean Xtreme 2.0

BB.com should have it for sale soon, and there is currently a tester thread in the company promo section.

LX 2.0 has great potential to be a very effective fat burner.

You say something!? Colossal Spoons's Avatar
    Colossal Spoons is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colossal Spoons is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colossal Spoons is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colossal Spoons is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colossal Spoons is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colossal Spoons is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colossal Spoons is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colossal Spoons is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colossal Spoons is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colossal Spoons is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colossal Spoons is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by korexite View Post
    ass spray and anal leakage are not sides I like, besides it only really helps if you are eating a lot of fat.

Of course it also stops utilization of healthy fats as well.
    Haha yeah. I work at GNC and I have to warn people about the anal leakage before they buy it. If not, they'd come back to return it pissed off and very embarrassed.

thearm95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thearm95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thearm95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thearm95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thearm95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thearm95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thearm95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    What about a strong black (sugar free) coffee about 10-15 min before cardio. I'm about to start a cardio phase (along with weights) to get to <10% bf.
    Where would you guys rank straight coffee as a fat loss supp. Reason is that it's cheap and I love it.

It's a Beautiful Day! littlemelissa's Avatar
    littlemelissa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    So, of the three you just listed... which one would you recommend the most? Have you used these before?
    "There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hardwork and learning from failure." -Colin L. Powell

Raven2250 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up venom hyperdrive 3.0 and lean dreams

hello to all . i hope i can provide some information about this product that may be useful to those who are interested on the topic .

this was the first weight loss products that i have tried with true success (the others were stackers and hydroxy cut hardcore) . upon starting these products i weighed in at an impressivly fat 270lbs (im 6'2") . within the first week i noticed that i gained some energy and was sleeping much better than i have before (thanks to the lean dreams) and saw no decrease in weight but i think that it was sort-of a "sink in" period for the pills to start balanceing the body(just a guess) , in the second week i noticed that i had on days forgotten to eat and from going from eating arround 3000 calories perday to eating about 600 perday (breakfast) i was loosing around a pound per day . this kept up for about two weeks before i noticed that i was getting rundown and feeling ill from having poor nutrition (even with a vitamin) . after this started i was having to force myself to attempt to eat two meals per day . also i have had some other negitive effects using these products , during work (in a welding and fabrication shop) the heat got to me very fast prompting me to take frequent breaks and consuming large quanities of water . and at one point (all my fault for taking them on a day when the temp was over 100 degrees) i almost passed out due to excessive heat . arround the one month period the fat loss started to increase (how much i dont know as i quit weighing myself ) then by the month and a half period i have lost 60lbs. (not healthy to loose soo quickly but it worked) i am now weighing in at 210 and have noticed an incredible increase in the way i feel about myself and have been happier ever since .

final thoughts .

i do reccomend this product , with this product you will have to force ur self to eat or at the end of the day u will realize you have eaten nothing .

i have no idea if these are typical results but it has proven very effictive

i hope that this may help those who have intrest in the topic

kilim51 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

^^ Thanks for that review - I'm looking to order VH3.0 soon but it's a kind of a toss up with Leviathan. I've read some side effects about shortness of breath - and with the cardio I do I cannot afford to experience this from a supp. I may just use it on my non-training days.

jlm342000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Protein + fat burner

Should I continue to take protein if I start with a fat burner( I am considering animal cuts)? I want to maintain muscle and strength but drop about 10 pounds.
    I am into jiu-jitsu/wrestling so I dont want to feel weak or lose much strength if possible. Is animal cuts a good choice???

WowWowWowWow ab-swing asianbabe's Avatar
    ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by jlm342000 View Post
    Should I continue to take protein if I start with a fat burner( I am considering animal cuts)? I want to maintain muscle and strength but drop about 10 pounds.
    I am into jiu-jitsu/wrestling so I dont want to feel weak or lose much strength if possible. Is animal cuts a good choice???
    Definitely keep your protein intake high

chad2216 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Nutrex Lipo 6x

Provided energy throughout the day and I lost 15 pounds in 3 weeks. Very little jitters.

TxTreb88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TxTreb88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TxTreb88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TxTreb88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TxTreb88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TxTreb88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TxTreb88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TxTreb88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TxTreb88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TxTreb88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TxTreb88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    i've been using leviathan for a few months. by far the best weight loss supplement i've ever used.

antikmusic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) antikmusic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) antikmusic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) antikmusic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

I use

I use MX-LS7 it has worked the best for without making me seem real jittery. I have used some others like ripped fuel but it didnt seem like anything could help me break my plataue. But The MX-LS7 has helped me to shed that extra five pounds I just couldnt get rid of.

b.man.68 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Lightbulb i am a believer but it takes more than a pill !!!!!

hydroxcut hardcore has worked for me. i lost 7 pounds in 2 weeks while following my regular eating habits. i found that taking a sleep aid also helps due to the fact that i work rotating shifts at my job. i'm not calling it a wonder drug but it certainly has worked for me.

merkutio69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

man scorch (old)

got my old version of man scorch off bb a few months back. used it sporadically here and there. first time, felt alright - bit of a buzz. second and subsequent times, didn't feel anything. actually, it made me REALLY sleepy. anybody else??

i've also tried AMP'd which i think makes me feel really good and focused, but it's a bit expensive. can't gauge if it helps cut fat that much, as my body fat is pretty low to begin with - just looking for something to really get me cut without losing a lot of muscle. suggestions?

flexhoe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Hot Rox!

The best supplement I've used to lose weight would have to be Hot Rox Extreme I tried the new lipo 6x and it usually just made me feel freaken weird. Hot Rox extreme also doesn't have quite so much caffeine so you wont get all jacked up, but at the same time itll give you a nice kick once you've taken it. So Hot Rox Extreme for me.

Bodybuilder For Life! Pure-Natural's Avatar
    Pure-Natural is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pure-Natural is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pure-Natural is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pure-Natural is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pure-Natural is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pure-Natural is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pure-Natural is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pure-Natural is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pure-Natural is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pure-Natural is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pure-Natural is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I have used Methyl Ripped w/ Sesamin & EFA added w/ a good diet & cardio- I had solid results.
    "Failure is not an option!"

"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art."

"Every aspect of bodybuilding comes from hard work & dedication."

"The moment you stop striving for excellence is when you realize you have lost your momentum."

"This is our time!"

Buildin Muscle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Buildin Muscle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Buildin Muscle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Buildin Muscle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Buildin Muscle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Buildin Muscle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Buildin Muscle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Buildin Muscle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Cool hydroxcut hardcore and Aspirin?

I've been taking hydroxcut hardcore for about 2 weeks now, have not seen any weight lose. At first the product made my stomach turn upside down but I got used to it. Here's how I take it:

1 in the morning (8:00) with my 2 cups of coffee
    2 before lunch at 1:00 pm
    1 before supper at 6:00 pm

Since I'm not feeling that effects or seeing the weight lose should I up the dosage?
    How about taking aspirin with it? I'm not sure why people use aspirin with these products and would be interested to learn more.
    Newbie Alert!

rmani has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rmani has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rmani has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rmani has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rmani has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rmani has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rmani has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rmani has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rmani has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rmani has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rmani has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    guys are there any fat burners out there that actually help burn more fat? Most seem to be just energy stimulants (nothing more than taking ridiculous amounts of coffee and tea).

I'm trying to find a proven fat burner that will actually aide by body in destroying fat cells. Is this even possible?

What about any topical fat burners? I have a lot of fat (well a lot relative the rest of my body) underneath my arms and chest.

marcus84 is not very well liked. (-100) marcus84 is not very well liked. (-100) marcus84 is not very well liked. (-100) marcus84 is not very well liked. (-100) marcus84 is not very well liked. (-100) marcus84 is not very well liked. (-100) marcus84 is not very well liked. (-100) marcus84 is not very well liked. (-100) marcus84 is not very well liked. (-100) marcus84 is not very well liked. (-100) marcus84 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Why was melting point discontinued? I loved that stuff.

SimeonJ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by naeem View Post
    Hello.. I was looking through this site to try and find a good fat burner and saw that people were mentioning magicherb... I've heard a ton of good things about magicherb so i tried it myself and lost 15lbs in two weeks! I was excersizing everyday, but i couldn't believe how well it helped me lose the weight! I usually have a ton of trouble losing it from my stomach area but i noticed some huge improvements in those two weeks. I'm deffinately still on it, and hoping to lose about 10 more lbs in the next couple weeks.

Thanks for mentioning it!

BTW: www.magicherb.com is the same thing as www.magicherb.bigstep.com

magicherbformula.com didn't work for me so....... i order from www.magicherb.com, and their shipping is pretty fast.

They are doing a results promotion type thing where if you lose weight and send in your pics and they choose to put your results on the page, they give away free bottles... I think i'm going to be doing that, so look for my pics!

Good Luck everyone!
    SimJ

GarettM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GarettM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GarettM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GarettM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GarettM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by skullraines View Post
    I was hoping that someone might have some information about Noxycut, the web reviews says it is one of the best.

First of all, the claims made by Noxycut -- lose weight AND build muscle at the same time, -- are physiologically contradictory. You see, losing weight requires a caloric deficit. Building muscles requires a caloric surplus. Although some advanced high intensity exercise programs claim otherwise it's almost impossible to accomplish both at the same time. Don't touch that stuff.... It won't do anything but burn a hole in your pocket.

GarettM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GarettM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GarettM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GarettM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GarettM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

ECA Stack

I'm thinking about trying an ECA stack with Vasopro since nothing else seems to give me the real boost. I never tried ephedra when it was around though. I'm not sure if an ECA stack would be best. I usually do 45min - 1 hour of cardio then do free weights and other activities depending on the week. Any opinions?

RVA Ironman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RVA Ironman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RVA Ironman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RVA Ironman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RVA Ironman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RVA Ironman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RVA Ironman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RVA Ironman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RVA Ironman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RVA Ironman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RVA Ironman has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by rmani View Post
    guys are there any fat burners out there that actually help burn more fat? Most seem to be just energy stimulants (nothing more than taking ridiculous amounts of coffee and tea).

I'm trying to find a proven fat burner that will actually aide by body in destroying fat cells. Is this even possible?

What about any topical fat burners? I have a lot of fat (well a lot relative the rest of my body) underneath my arms and chest.
    Bump. I haven't taken any fat burners in years. I got tired of throwing away money on (insert popular fat burner of the year here...) while seeing little/no results, all the while following a very strict diet/workout plan. Only stimulants I've relied on for the past three years are black coffee and grean tea. Can someone provide some scientific explanation or a compelling argument showing why taking Lipo 6 (or a similar product) would be more beneficial than coffee/grean tea?
    Last edited by VTBuffZete; 09-29-2007 at 04:39 AM.

RVA Ironman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RVA Ironman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RVA Ironman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RVA Ironman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RVA Ironman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RVA Ironman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RVA Ironman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RVA Ironman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RVA Ironman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RVA Ironman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RVA Ironman has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Anyone?

rmani has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rmani has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rmani has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rmani has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rmani has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rmani has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rmani has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rmani has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rmani has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rmani has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rmani has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yep I'm still waiting for some more insight as well. I also started another thread search my name. Most people are just saying to diet though. But I still feel like my body needs help burning up fat.

Still admirin Xmas brah? BaSsSiKk's Avatar
    BaSsSiKk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BaSsSiKk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BaSsSiKk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BaSsSiKk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BaSsSiKk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BaSsSiKk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BaSsSiKk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BaSsSiKk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BaSsSiKk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BaSsSiKk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BaSsSiKk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Syntrax Fyre is the ****!!

dsade is a name known to all. (+5000) dsade is a name known to all. (+5000) dsade is a name known to all. (+5000) dsade is a name known to all. (+5000) dsade is a name known to all. (+5000) dsade is a name known to all. (+5000) dsade is a name known to all. (+5000) dsade is a name known to all. (+5000) dsade is a name known to all. (+5000) dsade is a name known to all. (+5000) dsade is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by SunilBassi View Post
    Syntrax Fyre is the ****!!
    My wife and I tried a sample of FYRE and got hit my a major freight train of nausea and general malaise.

::shiver::
    "Blood, Sweat, and Tears doesn't mean crying while you struggle to put your tampon in." ~dsade

ThermoGum...Just Chew It!

---ACCELERATED gains * increased MASS = unstoppable FORCE--- Know your physics for maximum performance.
    "Don't you know there ain't no Devil, there's just God when he's drunk" -Tom Waits

"The only question is...which is to be Master? That is all." - Lewis Carroll

"Who is John Galt?" - Ayn Rand

momotl is on a distinguished road. (+10) momotl is on a distinguished road. (+10) momotl is on a distinguished road. (+10) momotl is on a distinguished road. (+10) momotl is on a distinguished road. (+10) momotl is on a distinguished road. (+10) momotl is on a distinguished road. (+10) momotl is on a distinguished road. (+10) momotl is on a distinguished road. (+10) momotl is on a distinguished road. (+10) momotl is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Colossal Spoons View Post
    Anybody experiment with NxLabs Methyl Ripped?
    I tried 2 bottles of it and had decent results. Gives you great energy and focus. Minimal jitters I would say and none on some days for some reason. I shedded a good 8lbs using it for 2months.

koz111 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    fellaz its called "xenedrine super hard core" seriously i have tried everything!!!hydroxycut,dymatize super fast lean or some ish,clenbuterol...everything... the clen did really good..but when it came to getting shredded and feeling super charged and powerfull xenedrine is the key guys..just becarefull because once you feel the power its over...im addicted to this product..make sure you are always on some omega complex always guys because after u give xene a try ur hooked and we all know that long term fat burners or thermogenic fat burners arent to kind on the heart and everything..getting ripped fast and strong also its insane i cant believe it..i lost 20 kg of fat in 2 months(note...the clen i did last year and it was real i got it from the farmacy anyway im comparing to last year)and went up on my bench about20kg! (20x2.2=lbs) do the math...the weird thing is that my work outs were super charged i did the reps with such rage but increased in strength after a while...not like the up-down loss and regain strength i would experiance with the other fat burners..ill have pics soon where u can see how i transformed