Page 14 of 132 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 114 ... LastLast
    pinoyhero has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by sk1tz
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/nx/rev.html

Tell her if she gets anxious or starts to sweat alot when first taking it to lower dosage. I personally just take 2 right before i work out. She's going to have to clean-up her diet though if she hasn't already, regardless of what supplement she takes.
    Thanks alot man, looks largely natural as far as ingredients, I'll order them for her and see what she thinks, I really appriciate the assistance.

sk1tz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Sure bro let me know what she thinks of it.

SuicidalLifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SuicidalLifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SuicidalLifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SuicidalLifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SuicidalLifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SuicidalLifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SuicidalLifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SuicidalLifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SuicidalLifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SuicidalLifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SuicidalLifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question

can someone please tell me what the fuss is all about for this "Red Acid" and other color named products...!?

any good or just another market scam?

thanks

slickb0i has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey guys,

I've been reading these threads for awhile but couldnt post since my account had issues. But now everything is good, and after reading this section, i have a few questions. First off, what is this ECY and the other E...somthing that people stack? And can i get it from anywhere near me ( I live in Morris Plains, NJ). I hear that Ephedra works really well, and was interested in it, but there is no place to find it which sucks. And has anyone tried the new Hydroxycut Advanced Formula? And if yes, is it any good because i've tried Hydroxycut before with no success. THanks guys, any help is truly appreciated.

Pete

E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You can get Ephedra in most gas stations on the counter

Best Stack nowadays is
    Tonalin CLA. 2 pills, 3 times a day. Or 1 pill - 6 times

Studies show CLA blocking Lipase, an enzyme in you stomach that stores fat.

Methyl Ripped (NxCare), Hydroxycut Hardcore(Muscletech), or Lipo 6(Nutrex...I think)

and a Hoodia product.

Vitamin Shoppe has one thats 500mg per pill and Lean XP (NxCare) are both good. Lean is nice because it has diuretics in it as well...

All in all....its like 18 pills, but its the best (in my opinion)

E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ECY is Ephedra - Caffeine - Yohimbe...I think

Yohimbe is an herb that increases blood flow and libido

I dont think the gas stations near where i live have ephedra. Is there an alternative?

edit: is there any places in NJ that has ephedra still?, or on a canadian site?

5'5" - 164 lbs - 23 years Cyrus317's Avatar
    Cyrus317 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cyrus317 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cyrus317 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cyrus317 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cyrus317 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cyrus317 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cyrus317 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cyrus317 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cyrus317 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cyrus317 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cyrus317 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by slickb0i
    I dont think the gas stations near where i live have ephedra. Is there an alternative?

While I have heard Bolt Ephedrine is by far and away the best stuff out there (b/c it doesn't contain Guaifenesin, unlike the ephedrine HCl that is out there), I have yet to find it. However, I have used Vasopro, and it seems to do the job pretty well for me. Here's the link:

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/mp/vaso.html

If you can't order this, then I don't know why (it must be your state's law. I have no problems with ordering it here.
    ~C.G.
    "Train today for the Trials of Tomorrow."

"If you find something you love, set it free...
    If it flies away, lock onto it with a cruise missile, fire, and shoot it down in flames."
    -Unknown

Thanks man, Im most likely going to order it. But I skimmed through the description and it was mainly for helping people to breathe better. So Im guessing that I just take this and work-out regularly, and it will have similar effects as Ephedra? Sounds good.

P.S Is this the same Bolt Epehdrine your mentioned in your response?

http://secure.mycart.net/catalogs/ca...showprevnext=1

Cyrus317 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cyrus317 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cyrus317 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cyrus317 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cyrus317 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cyrus317 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cyrus317 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cyrus317 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cyrus317 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cyrus317 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cyrus317 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Cool

Thanks man, Im most likely going to order it. But I skimmed through the description and it was mainly for helping people to breathe better. So Im guessing that I just take this and work-out regularly, and it will have similar effects as Ephedra? Sounds good.

P.S Is this the same Bolt Epehdrine your mentioned in your response?

http://secure.mycart.net/catalogs/ca...showprevnext=1

While I could take the time to explain all of these, it will suffice to tell you a few basic facts. First of all, ephedra is an herbal supplement. In ephedra is the active substance ephedrine, which is what is contained in ephedrine HCl products. So not only will products like VasoPro have similar effects as ephedra, they will have the SAME effects (in fact, I find them to be more active than their herbal counterparts). Second, although it is listed as an asthma medication, the straight and simple truth is that that is only one of its uses. In the same way and anti-histimine helps combat certain allergies when an allergic reaction occurs, ephedrine will help combat the symptoms of asthma (especially athletic induced asthma). While it really DOES do this, most companies are simply using that as a legally defensible position for selling the product that many are using as a diet pill. If you recall the ephedra ban, this was one of the only reasons the drug was later reinstated.

For more info, look here:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=316758

Good luck, but please check out the entire thread I just posted before you start playing with the ECY stack and exercising. I, myself, would not recommend that particular stack, but I have found ECA (which you can also read about in the link) to be very effective.
    ~C.G.

If it flies away, lock onto it with a cruise missile, fire, and shoot it down in flames."
    -Unknown

stonetrooper has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stonetrooper has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stonetrooper has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    VPX Redline

JinkX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    well how about the zero G fat burner ??
    is it good ??
    i think its kinda strong ... and good in the same way ..

OUFBALL09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) OUFBALL09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) OUFBALL09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) OUFBALL09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) OUFBALL09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) OUFBALL09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) OUFBALL09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) OUFBALL09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) OUFBALL09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) OUFBALL09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) OUFBALL09 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

hey bro, PM me....i know website you can order this:

HI Tech Lipodrene with EPHEDRA / 100 Tabs
    25MG Of The Most Potent Ephedra Around.

Proprietary Blend: 660mg
    Consisting of: Sida Cordifolia Extract (leaves)(supplying 25 mg. Ephedrine Group Alkaloids)
    Citrus Aurantium 10% (fruit)
    U.S.P. Caffeine 100mg
    5-Hydroxytrptophan
    5-Methoxytryptamine
    Green Tea Extract (leaves)
    Cassia Nomame (whole plant)
    Hoodia 12:1 Extract (Cactus)
    Yohimbe 8% Extact (bark)
    Naringen (fruit).

PM Sent.

BIGtripper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BIGtripper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I work at a GNC and have heard the greatest positive feedback from customers on the new Hydroxycut Hardcore. Powerful stuff!!!!
    Excuses are NOTHING more than reasons why you CAN'T cut it......... Live BIG or Die Small!!!!!!!

Picture the guy standing in the corner of the GYM, starring into the mirror as you would your towards your WORST ENEMY. His SCREAMING and YELLING breaking the silence of the place. YEAH, it's 10pm on FRIDAY night.......SO WHAT. I AM THAT MAN......I AM THAT ANIMAL!!!!!!

weakling88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    SO this VasoPro stuff works? I just turned 18 and am 5'8 195 and play baseball. I've always had toruble with my endurance and keeping my weight down due to poor diet. I take medications for asthma but they are not meant to control asthma while running, this VasoPro stuff sounds like it works plus it's cheap! I read it is NOT a fat burner/diet pill, if it is a diet pill + soemthing that will loosen up my chest and help with my hard breathing while running it seems liek the perfetc fit for me. Help anyone? PLEASE!

joecool4579 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joecool4579 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joecool4579 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joecool4579 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joecool4579 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joecool4579 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    used to be muscle tech

Cool

Originally Posted by weakling88
    SO this VasoPro stuff works? I just turned 18 and am 5'8 195 and play baseball. I've always had toruble with my endurance and keeping my weight down due to poor diet. I take medications for asthma but they are not meant to control asthma while running, this VasoPro stuff sounds like it works plus it's cheap! I read it is NOT a fat burner/diet pill, if it is a diet pill + soemthing that will loosen up my chest and help with my hard breathing while running it seems liek the perfetc fit for me. Help anyone? PLEASE!
    I'm not a doctor, so you need to start by rereading this sentence a few times...

OK, done? Now, ephedrine HCl (like Vasopro) are sold over the counter to relieve symptoms of asthma (like tightness in the chest). I'm not sure what your sentence about "fat burner/diet pill" was all about, but let me tell you that you will definitely lose weight on this stuff. BUT, If you are already taking asthma medication, I'd speak to your doctor about interactions. Ephedrine acts as a vaso-constricter and a brachio-dialator (boy, the spelling was awful. sorry). That means it is having physiological effects on your lungs and heart. I don't know what effects you may already have from your asthma medication, but I wouldn't advise taking both without finding out, and if your asthma is bad enough, I wouldn't advise going off your asthma meds just to take ephedra.

It does help me to breath easier (vasopro) and it does give me loads of energy and make me feel like a race horse (I feel like I can just run forever on this stuff), but I DON'T have asthma. Be careful with this stuff. It's not candy, and you are pretty young to be causing damage to your body just now. Ask your doctor, and if he says its cool, give it a try. You'll like the results. If he says no, don't screw around with it. There are other ways to lose weight.

Peace,
    ~C.G.

-Unknown

uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Basic Cuts

If you’re in the market for a thermogenic that is safe, effective, dynamic, economical, and even stack-able, then look no further than Designer Supplements product, Basic Cuts. The best part about Basic Cuts is that it provides the user with a smooth clean punch of energy without the unwanted risks associated with your stronger stimulants on the market; therefore, Basic Cuts can be taken on a daily basis without concern. The Phenylethylamine (PEA) in Basic Cuts is what is responsible for the majority of users reporting better mood, focus, and clarity in both the gym and in their daily activities. So yes, this product truly is anything but basic. If you have any other questions or comments please feel free to post them or send them via e-mail.

Basic Cuts Logs

fitnfirm’s
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=687990

Stormrider’s
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=687737

onusigep’s
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...ght=basic+cuts

kendog’s

Jaymode’s
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=694165

Basic Cuts Write-up
    http://www.designersupps.com/product.../Basiccuts.pdf

Basic Cuts FAQ
    http://www.designersupps.com/static_..._basiccuts.php

Purchase Basic Cuts in BB.com Store
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/design/basic.html
    My place in here at bb.com is as a fitness enthusiast and recommendations do not represent medical advice. Please consult your examining physician for all medical concerns.

I'm not a "rep," and most "reps":
    1) are no more credentialed than you. 2) have no input and no understanding of their product formulations. 3) are merely paid in free product from the company they represent.

http://www.drivensports.co.uk/
    http://www.getds.com/

MASTER175 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MASTER175 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MASTER175 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MASTER175 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MASTER175 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MASTER175 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MASTER175 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MASTER175 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MASTER175 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MASTER175 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MASTER175 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    the best fat burner is working out and a proper diet

Jayy01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Im very fat, what should i do. I can't see my dick.

Cardio and a penis pump

Jayy01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Zero000
    Im very fat, what should i do. I can't see my dick.
    Cardio and a penis pump man

Iraq2006 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by uhockey
    Basic Cuts

If you’re in the market for a thermogenic that is safe, effective, dynamic, economical, and even stack-able, then look no further than Designer Supplements product, Basic Cuts. The best part about Basic Cuts is that it provides the user with a smooth clean punch of energy without the unwanted risks associated with your stronger stimulants on the market; therefore, Basic Cuts can be taken on a daily basis without concern. The Phenylethylamine (PEA) in Basic Cuts is what is responsible for the majority of users reporting better mood, focus, and clarity in both the gym and in their daily activities. So yes, this product truly is anything but basic. If you have any other questions or comments please feel free to post them or send them via e-mail.

Basic Cuts Logs

fitnfirm’s
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=687990

Stormrider’s
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=687737

onusigep’s

kendog’s

Jaymode’s
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=694165

Basic Cuts Write-up
    http://www.designersupps.com/product.../Basiccuts.pdf

Basic Cuts FAQ
    http://www.designersupps.com/static_..._basiccuts.php

Purchase Basic Cuts in BB.com Store
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/design/basic.html
    What is basic cut is this a new supplement? I'm currently taking lipo6 only about a week so I can't tell you if it works but by the 3rd week if i don't see any weight lost or inches then I'm going to want to change to something else.

Go Fast James has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I was on ripped fuel way back it worked the best at the time.
    It helped that I was real ative all most every day. Lost alot of weight(fat)
    I was not eating the best for me foods all the time.
    Well I got mest up in a car wreck so I could not do much wich then I stoped takeing it and put most of the fat back on damit I hate thiking about that.

Well I am takeing Htdroxycut Hardcore its working prity good.
    I just dont like Muscletech at all. I fond some real people that where on it and lost some good weight(fat) so I was like what the hell I will try it.
    When I am done with it I am going to take Clenbuterol.

PhatAss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PhatAss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PhatAss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PhatAss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PhatAss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PhatAss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PhatAss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PhatAss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PhatAss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PhatAss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PhatAss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I've just got off a 2 month Hydroxycut Hardcore cycle and while it was definitely effective, I will not be going back to it. First off, Hydroxycut Hardcore works by causing your body to release a stress hormone. This signals your body to release more fat from its stores to use as energy. Sounds great. Problem is, this increased stress hormone level also causes the release of other hormones, including cortisol. I didn't loose much if anything from my stomach while on Hydroxycut Hardcore. Since I've stopped taking it, while keeping everything else the same, the fat is quickly coming off my abs.
    Also I became a raging PITA while on this. Always pissed off, stressed out, ready to rip someone's head off. A small price to pay for accelerated fat loss, but it just became too much. Started getting the stress headaches, neck aches, etc. Long term elevated levels of these hormones can lead to many heath problems. It's not worth risking your health to get ripped.

So again, it was effective. I lost 15 lbs in 2 months while gaining muscle. The side effects and risk of long term problems are just too much for me to continue using it.

juggalomike will become famous soon enough. (+50) juggalomike will become famous soon enough. (+50) juggalomike will become famous soon enough. (+50) juggalomike will become famous soon enough. (+50) juggalomike will become famous soon enough. (+50) juggalomike will become famous soon enough. (+50) juggalomike will become famous soon enough. (+50) juggalomike will become famous soon enough. (+50) juggalomike will become famous soon enough. (+50) juggalomike will become famous soon enough. (+50) juggalomike will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    ive been taking hot rox and it works great, one thing though, for people trying to stay away from ephedra, alot of the current fat burners that are now ephedra free have an herb in them call yohimbe, it has the exact same affect as ephedra and the same side affects, if you are someone with heart problems i would recomend staying away from those types of pills. I myself am currently taking hot rox which is working great for me, it does not have yohimbe in it and it realy doesnt stimulate the heart except for the small ammount of caffeine in it
    Last edited by juggalomike; 04-13-2006 at 07:56 PM.

bigjosh230 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bigjosh230 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bigjosh230 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bigjosh230 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bigjosh230 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bigjosh230 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I have used a ephedrine/caffeine stack and biotest hot-rox before. I am now on hydroxycut hardcore and I can say that hot-rox is the best for continuous fat loss and hydroxycut hardcore is no better than drinking a glass of green tea a day.

gogoman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

3 that have worked for me

#1 BioQuest's Tetrazene ES-50, #2 Pro Sources Provadex, and #3 Aquarius Pharmaceuticals Thermadrol

All 3 are very good products. I tried Xenadrine EFX extra strength, and it was ok, not bad, but not as good as the 3 above

mattlew62 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mattlew62 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mattlew62 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mattlew62 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mattlew62 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mattlew62 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mattlew62 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mattlew62 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mattlew62 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mattlew62 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mattlew62 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

what about red x???

has anybody used a fat burning product called red x, my buddy's using it with good results the guy at the store told us that its basically an ECA stack with more stuff in just wondering if anybodys used or heard of it before, it's supposed to be almost pharmaceutical quality, anyways let me know what u think and how it compares to hot rox and if u all think it's pretty safe???

digita1dolly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

redline

Recieved my redline liquid tooday, Id say this is definatly the way to go. Its certainly got some kick!