A_C is a jewel in the rough. (+500) A_C is a jewel in the rough. (+500) A_C is a jewel in the rough. (+500) A_C is a jewel in the rough. (+500) A_C is a jewel in the rough. (+500) A_C is a jewel in the rough. (+500) A_C is a jewel in the rough. (+500) A_C is a jewel in the rough. (+500) A_C is a jewel in the rough. (+500) A_C is a jewel in the rough. (+500) A_C is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

How many grams of protein a day?

Im tyring to put on weight, basically muscle not fat. How many grams of protien should i be consuming? And whats the max amount of carbs i should be eating? And fat as well?
    I dont want to put aload of fat on so yea im asking....
    Im 110LB, 8% body fat.....
    Thanks.

chunkyaa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chunkyaa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Chunky philosophy :
    1.6 g of prot / kg of bodyweight
    max 2g of prot /kg

Bodybuilding.com philosophy :
    minimum 1g/ LB
    about 1.5 g / lb
    Free Newsletter and ******** Community : TrainAthome Fitness
    Join us !
    www.trainathome.info

A_C is a jewel in the rough. (+500) A_C is a jewel in the rough. (+500) A_C is a jewel in the rough. (+500) A_C is a jewel in the rough. (+500) A_C is a jewel in the rough. (+500) A_C is a jewel in the rough. (+500) A_C is a jewel in the rough. (+500) A_C is a jewel in the rough. (+500) A_C is a jewel in the rough. (+500) A_C is a jewel in the rough. (+500) A_C is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Ok thanks i weigh 110 so 165G of protine. Btw how much carbohydrate? Also arent carbs basically like sugar? I will looking at the Prograin supplement, it has way more carbs per serving than protine...This this other supplement i got Met-RX, has ALOT of protien but little carb....Im thinking Met-Rx right? Also i EAT lots of chicken now....So i may eliminate the need for suppliments...What do you think?

massive member is on a distinguished road. (+10) massive member is on a distinguished road. (+10) massive member is on a distinguished road. (+10) massive member is on a distinguished road. (+10) massive member is on a distinguished road. (+10) massive member is on a distinguished road. (+10) massive member is on a distinguished road. (+10) massive member is on a distinguished road. (+10) massive member is on a distinguished road. (+10) massive member is on a distinguished road. (+10) massive member is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    carbs roughly 2 to 2.5 grams per pound to work your way up to

fats 20-30% of total caloric intake
    "Pavel calls the idea of training yourself in isolated pieces "Frankenstein training" and I don't think I can come up with a better term. The body is one piece." Dan John

anthonyfel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anthonyfel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anthonyfel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anthonyfel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anthonyfel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anthonyfel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anthonyfel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anthonyfel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anthonyfel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anthonyfel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anthonyfel is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Re: How many grams of protein a day?

Originally posted by A_C
    Im tyring to put on weight, basically muscle not fat. How many grams of protien should i be consuming? And whats the max amount of carbs i should be eating? And fat as well?
    I dont want to put aload of fat on so yea im asking....
    Im 110LB, 8% body fat.....
    Thanks.
    You're 110lbs. So have 110 gr of protein.

Originally posted by massive member
    carbs roughly 2 to 2.5 grams per pound to work your way up to

fats 20-30% of total caloric intake
    Woah, im supposed to consume that much carbs? I thought they wernt exactly good, well thanks. Finally got all that clear.