Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    joelz54_99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joelz54_99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joelz54_99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joelz54_99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joelz54_99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joelz54_99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joelz54_99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joelz54_99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joelz54_99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joelz54_99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joelz54_99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Sarge Jones View Post
    And like I said earlier, a rich Black or Hispanic person is more likely to be given a free ride to college than a poverty stricken Middle Easterner. Makes me sick.
    Wow strong liar

Free rides are based on financial status so nice try bevuss. You made alot of stuff up and Iam not going to bother with you . You are just trying to rile people up and Iam done.

Sarge Jones is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sarge Jones is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sarge Jones is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sarge Jones is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sarge Jones is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sarge Jones is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sarge Jones is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sarge Jones is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sarge Jones is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sarge Jones is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sarge Jones is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by joelz54_99 View Post
    Wow strong liar

Free rides are based on financial status so nice try bevuss. You made alot of stuff up and Iam not going to bother with you . You are just trying to rile people up and Iam done.
    Sorry, but no, I didn't make anything up.

For all those morons who keep crying about the evil white men, remember that poor Arabs and Middle Easterners are also white.

They're sooooooooooooooo well off.
    Cutting on

45/35/20

Protein/Carbs/Fat

papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Slayer_Apostle View Post
    The way other races are represented in this country besides whites is disturbing. You guys may bitch and whine that there are some social programs set up to help minorities, but wtf man? You so selfish that you dont want to help anyone out? I know there are whites in the ghetto, but it makes it that much harder to get into a good college when all you have around you is failure, crime, racism, and poor education. Most kids choose to go gang route, or work ****ty jobs for the rest of their life.

Who cares about funding for latinos and blacks. You know how many "beaners" are looked down upon in this country? It makes me sick that you see hundreds of rich white families employing another Maria to clean their house and raise their kids, or hiring another Jose to cut thier lawn for fractions of a penny. The latin Americans have becomes the white mans modern day slave, theres no going around it. They get paid yes, but at a terrible wages. The only reason they do it is so they can survive and send some cash back to their family. WOuldnt YOU do anything in your power to support your family? If it meant walking hundreds of miles? Potentially dying? going to a strange and foreign land? being persacuted and hated just because you came from another country? If youre a man you would. You would do anything to help your family, thats what these people are doing. If the leaders in mexico were smarter and wouldnt whore themselves out to the US, and if the US didnt use the ****ing world as its distributor for EVERYTHING maybe life wouldnt be so bad in other countries.

Taco bell hiring illegals to harvest tomatoes at pennies a day, wal mart locking in illegal immigrants at night in the stores. Just because you dont have a stupid ccard or piece of paper does not make you any less of a person.
    Why do people keep having more children if they cannot afford to support them? That goes for any race.

P.S. I'm caucasian (born in US) and my wife is Mexicana so I can see it from both point of views.
    Last edited by papi93; 04-26-2007 at 09:55 AM.

Sarge Jones is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sarge Jones is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sarge Jones is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sarge Jones is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sarge Jones is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sarge Jones is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sarge Jones is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sarge Jones is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sarge Jones is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sarge Jones is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sarge Jones is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    LOL nice neg joelz gave me.

"Illegals all the way BIATCH!"

What a f*cking criminal. You basically just admitted that being an illegal is something good. You lost ALL credibility.
    Cutting on

45/35/20

Protein/Carbs/Fat

Rustling your jimmies ll ReNeGaDe ll's Avatar
    ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000)
    *Yawn*

What a surprise.

Another thread full of white people ignorant to the discrimination minorities have to go through.
    Ignore list: abdus

ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000)

For all those morons who keep crying about the evil white men, remember that poor Arabs and Middle Easterners are also white.

They're sooooooooooooooo well off.
    No they're not. They're caucasion. Whites are caucasion but not all caucasions are white.

papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Question

Originally Posted by papi93 View Post
    Why do people keep having more children if they cannot afford to support them? That goes for any race.

P.S. I'm caucasian and my wife is Mexicana so I can see it from both point of views.
    Originally Posted by ll ReNeGaDe ll View Post
    *Yawn*

What a surprise.

Another thread full of white people ignorant to the discrimination minorities have to go through.
    What was ignorant about my statement? Seems logical to me.
    Last edited by papi93; 04-26-2007 at 10:27 AM.

Justin_itm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Justin_itm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Justin_itm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Justin_itm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Justin_itm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Justin_itm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Justin_itm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Justin_itm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Justin_itm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Justin_itm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Justin_itm is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    There is a big difference between coming to a nation to embrace it, then coming here to exploit it...

Originally Posted by papi93 View Post
    What was ignorant about my statement? Seems logical to me.
    I wasn't referring to you.

Talking

I wasn't referring to you.
    I'm white, though.

ERCVGII is on a distinguished road. (+10) ERCVGII is on a distinguished road. (+10) ERCVGII is on a distinguished road. (+10) ERCVGII is on a distinguished road. (+10) ERCVGII is on a distinguished road. (+10) ERCVGII is on a distinguished road. (+10) ERCVGII is on a distinguished road. (+10) ERCVGII is on a distinguished road. (+10) ERCVGII is on a distinguished road. (+10) ERCVGII is on a distinguished road. (+10) ERCVGII is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by reksman View Post
    The person who posted this thread is expressing his frustration and his ignorance at the same time. It is his right to be frustrated at what he sees as an injustice but it is also his duty to understand that this country is made up of inmigrants and children and grandchildren of inmigrants.
    People of different creeds and from different backgounds have brought their efforts together to build this nation. It is sad to think that one group should think itself better than the other or with more rights than the other. If in fact; we claim to be a free, democratic, advanced, enlightened, etc, etc, nation we must understand trhat it is our responibility to view ourselves as part of a bigger picture. One not only made up of a homogeneous mass that looks and speaks the same but of many cultures each with their own strenghts and weaknesses but that working togethere can and have acheived great things.

Also, it is dangerous to stirr up sentiment against other ethnic groups. It has had disatrous effects on this world.
    repped.

The way other races are represented in this country besides whites is disturbing. You guys may bitch and whine that there are some social programs set up to help minorities, but wtf man? You so selfish that you dont want to help anyone out? I know there are whites in the ghetto, but it makes it that much harder to get into a good college when all you have around you is failure, crime, racism, and poor education. Most kids choose to go gang route, or work ****ty jobs for the rest of their life.

Who cares about funding for latinos and blacks. You know how many "beaners" are looked down upon in this country? It makes me sick that you see hundreds of rich white families employing another Maria to clean their house and raise their kids, or hiring another Jose to cut thier lawn for fractions of a penny. The latin Americans have becomes the white mans modern day slave, theres no going around it. They get paid yes, but at a terrible wages. The only reason they do it is so they can survive and send some cash back to their family. WOuldnt YOU do anything in your power to support your family? If it meant walking hundreds of miles? Potentially dying? going to a strange and foreign land? being persacuted and hated just because you came from another country? If youre a man you would. You would do anything to help your family, thats what these people are doing. If the leaders in mexico were smarter and wouldnt whore themselves out to the US, and if the US didnt use the ****ing world as its distributor for EVERYTHING maybe life wouldnt be so bad in other countries.

Taco bell hiring illegals to harvest tomatoes at pennies a day, wal mart locking in illegal immigrants at night in the stores. Just because you dont have a stupid ccard or piece of paper does not make you any less of a person.
    repped.

Originally Posted by toobigfred View Post
    A city I live near had " a day without mexicans" or something like that, and all the newspapers had editorials and articles about how nice it was to NOT see them. I am white and poor and I a msick of people getting fed help when not even legal citizens while my family gets crapped on. Colored people love to play the race card whenever they can to get what they want and it is bull****. I am not racist. Blacks live next to me , and mexicans live above me. But this whole " we need a fair chance" **** is bull****. Work hard like the rest of us. White immigrants came and flourished. We founded this country. Why is it so hard for anybody else to get it right. The converstaion needs to be ended. Blacks,Chinese,Mexicans, whoever, quit cryin and work hard, and not some piss ass 5 dollar an hour crap job. Do it right. Let all the mexicans leave. See ya. The statue of liberty says give me your tired, your hungry, your sick. Its time to close the damn book.
    Then you know what you have to do bro. Stop bitching, throw your SS and citizenship card away, and say you're illegal. We seem (hispanics) to have it so easy, right? BTW, don't worry about your complexion, I'm probably whiter than you and I'm mexican born.

Originally Posted by stealth_swimmer View Post
    ...I'm from an area that definitely would have been Mexico today. There's no way I'd EVER wanna live in Mexico so I'm glad what happened took place.
    I used to think like you do stealth, but I see it this way...our ancestor's would have crossed the Brazos to be part of the U.S. anyway. Unless you can trace your entire ancestry to that spot, your family probably moved their at one point.

No they're not. They're caucasion. Whites are caucasion but not all caucasions are white.
    Hispanics are consider caucasians in some applications.

Applications that don't have a "arab" box, usually don't have a "hispanic" box. We're (hispanics and arabs) either white or black. If we're lucky we'll get an "other" box.
    About my rep: I was the christian in an atheist post :D

100% rep and neg return.

OVT Training FTW!

Fool, if you would have read what I posted earlier, it's the US that considers them White.

In the US, White=Caucasian.

Ok, so it sounded like it was my personal opinion that they're white, sorry if it came off that way.
    Cutting on

45/35/20

Protein/Carbs/Fat

Originally Posted by ERCVGII View Post
    repped.

repped.

Then you know what you have to do bro. Stop bitching, throw your SS and citizenship card away, and say you're illegal. We seem (hispanics) to have it so easy, right? BTW, don't worry about your complexion, I'm probably whiter than you and I'm mexican born.

I used to think like you do stealth, but I see it this way...our ancestor's would have crossed the Brazos to be part of the U.S. anyway. Unless you can trace your entire ancestry to that spot, your family probably moved their at one point.

Applications that don't have a "arab" box, usually don't have a "hispanic" box. We're (hispanics and arabs) either white or black. If we're lucky we'll get an "other" box.
    Applications have the following in most cases:

White
    Black
    Asian
    Other

In some cases it's

White
    Black
    Asian/Pacific Islander
    Hispanic
    Native American
    Other

But never, NEVER do any forms have just "white" and "black" on them. EVER. Pull your fucking head out of your ass.
    Cutting on

45/35/20

Protein/Carbs/Fat

Regice will become famous soon enough. (+50) Regice will become famous soon enough. (+50) Regice will become famous soon enough. (+50) Regice will become famous soon enough. (+50) Regice will become famous soon enough. (+50) Regice will become famous soon enough. (+50) Regice will become famous soon enough. (+50) Regice will become famous soon enough. (+50) Regice will become famous soon enough. (+50) Regice will become famous soon enough. (+50) Regice will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    What do you mean "our?"

You are aware that not every mexican can trace their ancestry back to Spaniards or Aztecs, right?

So? You want applications to consider every ****ing possible ethnicity that exists? They ask for race, read it RACE. Hispanic is most certainly NOT a race, as Geoff Saari pointed out earlier. There's WHITE Hispanics (don't cry now), black Hispanics, etc.

Really? Because mostly every app. I see has a Hispanic box. There is no Arab or Middle Eastern box in ANY of them. NONE.

Since when are Arabs black?

Stigmatas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Stigmatas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Stigmatas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Stigmatas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Stigmatas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Stigmatas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Stigmatas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Stigmatas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Stigmatas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Stigmatas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Stigmatas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by stealth_swimmer View Post
    I certainly hope not because of "reparations" because slavery ended a LONG time ago. Honestly affirmitive action should be done with in a decade or two at MOST.

What does being white have to do with being on top? There's folks that live in trailer homes and are poor but they're white. They're certainly not on top. Plus, it doesn't matter if a school met it's quota for giving free money to Hispanics. There are ways to still get through, it just may take a while longer. My dad is still not done in college. He's gonna gonna hopefully start going back next year and become a registered nurse, but he's not whining about how long it's taken. It's better than not being able to do it at all.

I didn't see anyone post anything hateful towards Mexicans, honestly.
    Do you understand what a minority is? Do you understand the concept of races? Why are whites as a whole a majority? Just things to think about.
    65% fat, 30% protein, 5% carbs = keto

Official Get slim for the holidays thread! Oct.1 to Jan.1 Cash Prize (Chat and Stats)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=138537753

Originally Posted by Stigmatas View Post
    Do you understand what a minority is? Do you understand the concept of races? Why are whites as a whole a majority? Just things to think about.
    There's minorities within the Caucasian group.

Some of these Caucasians don't consider themselves white, nor do they live like your average WASPy white folk.
    Cutting on

45/35/20

Protein/Carbs/Fat

ERCVGII is on a distinguished road. (+10) ERCVGII is on a distinguished road. (+10) ERCVGII is on a distinguished road. (+10) ERCVGII is on a distinguished road. (+10) ERCVGII is on a distinguished road. (+10) ERCVGII is on a distinguished road. (+10) ERCVGII is on a distinguished road. (+10) ERCVGII is on a distinguished road. (+10) ERCVGII is on a distinguished road. (+10) ERCVGII is on a distinguished road. (+10) ERCVGII is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Applications have the following in most cases:

White
    Black
    Asian
    Other

In some cases it's

White
    Black
    Asian/Pacific Islander
    Hispanic
    Native American
    Other

But never, NEVER do any forms have just "white" and "black" on them. EVER. Pull your fucking head out of your ass.

You sir are a dumbsh*t. Check out the link for a job application I filled out this morning.

http://www.zcisd.org/site_res_view_t...d-8d79c396c467

click on "Application for professional employment" and scroll down to page 6.

Originally Posted by Regice View Post
    What do you mean "our?"

You are aware that not every mexican can trace their ancestry back to Spaniards or Aztecs, right?
    Are you aware that me saying "our," doesn't necessarily have to mean Spaniards and Aztecs?? We live (Stealth and Me) in the same region, and he is hispanic with mexican ancestry as well. By "our," that was exactly what I meant. Btw, most northern mexicans have no Aztec in them.

So? You want applications to consider every ****ing possible ethnicity that exists? They ask for race, read it RACE. Hispanic is most certainly NOT a race, as Geoff Saari pointed out earlier. There's WHITE Hispanics (don't cry now), black Hispanics, etc.

In case you're not informed, pure "races" don't exist. We are all a mix of something so the fact of the matter is that asking for "race" in an application is ignorant and stupid, my friend.

Really? Because mostly every app. I see has a Hispanic box. There is no Arab or Middle Eastern box in ANY of them. NONE.
    Check the link above.

Since when are Arabs black?
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_world

Please check the map.

100% rep and neg return.

OVT Training FTW!

Regice will become famous soon enough. (+50) Regice will become famous soon enough. (+50) Regice will become famous soon enough. (+50) Regice will become famous soon enough. (+50) Regice will become famous soon enough. (+50) Regice will become famous soon enough. (+50) Regice will become famous soon enough. (+50) Regice will become famous soon enough. (+50) Regice will become famous soon enough. (+50) Regice will become famous soon enough. (+50) Regice will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You sir are a dumbsh*t. Check out the link for a job application I filled out this morning.

http://www.zcisd.org/site_res_view_t...d-8d79c396c467
    Isolated case. Either that or the ones who made that application aren't PC fools.

Are you aware that me saying "our," doesn't necessarily have to mean Spaniards and Aztecs?? We live (Stealth and Me) in the same region, and he is hispanic with mexican ancestry as well. By "our," that was exactly what I meant. Btw, most northern mexicans have no Aztec in them.
    So I don't see why they can't check off "white" in the box if they are actually white.

In case you're not informed, pure "races" don't exist. We are all a mix of something so the fact of the matter is that asking for "race" in an application is ignorant and stupid, my friend.
    That is just an opinion of yours. Discussing whether pure races exist or not is like debating whether God exists or not. It's all a matter of opinion and in the end nobody gets anywhere. I believe and know I am 100% Caucasian. You may not believe that, and that's your prerogative.

wannabswole123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) wannabswole123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) wannabswole123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) wannabswole123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) wannabswole123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) wannabswole123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) wannabswole123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) wannabswole123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) wannabswole123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) wannabswole123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) wannabswole123 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

OK so maybe they are sending money back to families. they are also commiting crimes, crowding up our prisions and schools, also draining our economy. They are making some cities into thirdworld countries with their waste and filth. Girls from our university cannot even go to the walmart down the street because it is in the middle of ****ing new little mexico. They are harassed, followed around, stared at, they wont be left alone by the hispanics. even some cases are followed back to the school. people say we are hard on mexicans, they deserve it. They hopp the border come into cities, get pregnant have babies, and the hospital cannot turn them down, can they afford it though? hell no they cant, so the government has to reimburse the hospitals with our tax money. but do they pay taxes no they ****ing dont, because they are illegal. this **** happens by the millions. I saw a video of the US mexico border, there was a continous steady stream of mexican hoppin the border. Thousands cross the border each day. people say the help our country, stupid ****s, they are destroying it from the inside out. They cost our country billions of dollars each year. that does not sound like a benefit for having a few million illegal immigrants in our country

BullDozer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BullDozer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BullDozer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BullDozer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BullDozer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BullDozer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BullDozer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BullDozer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BullDozer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BullDozer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BullDozer has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I just posted a long tirade on another post (yes I got emotional) but being a Mexican by ethnicity and an American of Citizenship I am here to tell you that yes, Mexican is indeed a race. I already did a 12 hour shift and will have been up for 20 hours so don't expect any arguements with me for a while. Basically being a "mexican" means being of indigenous Amerindian descent, wholly or partly (sorry 'white' mexicans don't fit the category).

Mexico's population is composed of many ethnic groups, including indigenous American Indians (Amerindians), who account for more than one-sixth of the total, and Mexicans of European heritage (?whites?), who are nearly as numerous. Generally speaking, the mixture of indigenous and European peoples has produced the largest segment of the population today?mestizos, who account for nearly two-thirds of the total?via a complex blending of ethnic traditions and perceived ancestry. Although myths of ?racial biology? have been discredited by social scientists, ?racial identity? remains a powerful social construct in Mexico, as in the United States and elsewhere, and many Mexicans have referred to their heritage and raza (?race?) with a measure of pride?particularly on October 12, the D?a de la Raza (?Race Day?)?whether they conceive of themselves as indigenous, mestizo, or European. Their identities as members of ethnic groups may be additionally complicated, given that ethnicity is a function of cultural patterns and traditions as varied as a group's sense of linguistic, religious, and socioeconomic history.
    http://www.britannica.com/eb/article-27384/Mexico
    Last edited by BullDozer; 04-26-2007 at 12:33 PM.
    Poppa been smooth since days of Underroos
    Never lose, never choose to, bruise crews who
    do something to us, talk go through us
    Girls walk to us, wanna do us, screw us
    Who us? Yeah, Poppa and Puff (ehehehe)

Originally Posted by BullDozer View Post
    I just posted a long tirade on another post (yes I got emotional) but being a Mexican by ethnicity and an American of Citizenship I am here to tell you that yes, Mexican is indeed a race. I already did a 12 hour shift and will have been up for 20 hours so don't expect any arguements with me for a while. Basically being a "mexican" means being of indigenous Amerindian descent, wholly or partly (sorry 'white' mexicans don't fit the category).

http://www.britannica.com/eb/article-27384/Mexico
    So you're saying that a white person born in Mexico is NOT a mexican?

Or that any Mexican person who is not purely Amerindian is NOT Mexican? I think the majority of Mexican posters here would disagree with you on that.

Edit: Just realized you said "partly."

So a white person born in Mexico isn't Mexican to you?

By that definition, you sir, are not American because you are of a Mexican Amerindian race, not United States Amerindian race.

So I don't see why they can't check off "white" in the box if they are actually white.
    Your level of ignorance astonishes me. Just because I said they don't typically have "Aztec" ancestry, doesn't mean they don't have other kinds of Native American ancestry (coahuiteclan, chichimecas, etc.).

That is just an opinion of yours. Discussing whether pure races exist or not is like debating whether God exists or not. It's all a matter of opinion and in the end nobody gets anywhere. I believe and know I am 100% Caucasian. You may not believe that, and that's your prerogative.
    Oh, I see...you traced your ancestry back 200,000 years and thats how you know you're 100% caucasian, right? Or wait...are you one of the guys that thinks the world is 6,000 years old?

100% rep and neg return.

OVT Training FTW!

Your level of ignorance astonishes me. Just because I said they don't typically have "Aztec" ancestry, doesn't mean they don't have other kinds of Native American ancestry (coahuiteclan, chichimecas, etc.).

Oh, I see...you traced your ancestry back 200,000 years and thats how you know you're 100% caucasian, right? Or wait...are you one of the guys that thinks the world is 6,000 years old?
    Well I did trace my ancestry and it goes back entirely to the Middle East and Europe. No Africa, No Asia, no Americas.

Sure, there's a chance I might have non-Caucasian lineage, but it's very small. I don't see why this makes you mad at all.

BTW, there are Mexicans who have 100% European heritage, with no Amerindian mixture at all.

It's funny how you're actually getting angry at me because of this. WOW.

Al Swearengen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Al Swearengen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Al Swearengen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Al Swearengen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Al Swearengen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Al Swearengen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Al Swearengen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Al Swearengen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Al Swearengen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Al Swearengen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Al Swearengen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Wow strong thread to nowhere.

Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery;
    none but ourselves can free our minds

Marcus Garvey

So you're saying that a white person born in Mexico is NOT a mexican?

Or that any Mexican person who is not purely Amerindian is NOT Mexican? I think the majority of Mexican posters here would disagree with you on that.

Edit: Just realized you said "partly."

So a white person born in Mexico isn't Mexican to you?

By that definition, you sir, are not American because you are of a Mexican Amerindian race, not United States Amerindian race.
    I don't agree with his statement, but I'll clarify it for you. Their is a difference between one's "race" and one's "nationality." A german born in Cancun during a vacation is a "mexican" only by nationality. As opposed to a person who has an ancestry mixed between Amerindians and Europeans. That guy would be part of the "mexican" race, and his kids no matter where they're born (U.S.) would have that in their genes.

100% rep and neg return.

OVT Training FTW!

BVAV will become famous soon enough. (+50) BVAV will become famous soon enough. (+50) BVAV will become famous soon enough. (+50) BVAV will become famous soon enough. (+50) BVAV will become famous soon enough. (+50) BVAV will become famous soon enough. (+50) BVAV will become famous soon enough. (+50) BVAV will become famous soon enough. (+50) BVAV will become famous soon enough. (+50) BVAV will become famous soon enough. (+50) BVAV will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Al Swearengen View Post
    Wow strong thread to nowhere.
    LOL

x2
    R.I.P raprazant

BullDozer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BullDozer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BullDozer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BullDozer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BullDozer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BullDozer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BullDozer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BullDozer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BullDozer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BullDozer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BullDozer has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Geoff_Saari View Post
    The title of this thread is both ignorant and misleading . Fantastic your generalization about a whole ethnicity based on isolated cases

And I say ethnicity because latinos are white , black , natives , asians , etc , not a race and certainly not one to be generalized about .

Negged
    There is a difference between latino and mexican. You really shouldn't be arguing on this thread if you don't know the difference.

Talking

Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
    I've seen that before, they're saying that once there are enough Mexicans in the country they'll make Mexico apart of the USA.
    We already took over LA

Well I did trace my ancestry and it goes back entirely to the Middle East and Europe. No Africa, No Asia, no Americas.

Sure, there's a chance I might have non-Caucasian lineage, but it's very small. I don't see why this makes you mad at all.
    Mad:No. Entertained:Yes. I like how you say you're 100% Caucasian, but "you might have some non-caucasian lineage"....umm...hello...thats not 100% then is it? Plus, how far back did you go buddy? Where in Europe, where in the Middle East? You do know that the dividing lines between your so called "races" aren't like it is now right? The Mongols, the spread of Islam...does any of this ring a bell?

BTW, there are Mexicans who have 100% European heritage, with no Amerindian mixture at all.
    About 10% of the population...I guess we are all caucasian after all, riiiiight.

It's funny how you're actually getting angry at me because of this. WOW.
    Not mad, entertained.

100% rep and neg return.

OVT Training FTW!

JoeSchmo will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeSchmo will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeSchmo will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeSchmo will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeSchmo will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeSchmo will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeSchmo will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeSchmo will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeSchmo will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeSchmo will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeSchmo will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    While I have not seen the episode, I have read some of the comments in this thread and they, unfortunately, show a great amount of ignorance. For those of you who say you do not care about oppression (or the past oppression of minorities), look at the social disparities created by such oppression.

Schools were supposed to be integrated roughly ~50 years ago, but because of constant lagging on the part of states and local governments, this did not occur with "all deliberate speed" (Brown v. Board). Instead, this was a slow process, and when you look at it, that is less than a generation ago. Most of us can agree that equal access to opportunities will allow those who work hard to be successful; yet, that wasn't the case for many of today's adult (and it still isn't the case for many youth who continue to suffer economically from hundreds of years of oppression).

Wealth is a generational characteristic. Chances are, if your parents are wealthy, you will not be dirt poor. Conversely, if you are dirt poor, it takes a heck of a lot more work and dedication to overcome that poverty. Many of you seem to think that minorities are lazy because they are poor. Do you pass that same judgement on white people who struggle? If so, then have you look at the histories of their families? Were these families oppressed? Did they have access to equal opportunities? Was the quality of their educations comparable to those who were not poor? You need to talk all of these considerations into account when you make sweeping generalizations about a particular socioeconomic/ethnic group. If you do not have quantitative or empirical evidence to support your claims, then it is unfounded. Personal anecdotes do not allow you to make broad, normative statements.

So what do we have here?

First, we have a long history of oppressing minorities within this country. The most egregious oppression was at the expense of African-Americans who were stripped of ever possession, materially and socially. They had no opportunities to grow their wealth, to become educated, or to even speak freely. Chinese were similarly oppressed and this xenophobia on the parts of Americans is not being translated to Hispanics. Most of you are making claims based on today's reality. Yes, we don't have oppression, but that doesn't mean that oppression did not exist; furthermore, it does not mean that the effects of oppression do not exist. Look at the socioeconomic standing of each ethnic group.

Asians, on average, make more than white individuals. Why? Because they generally have higher education rates which translate into larger paychecks. What about the Irish - they were oppressed at one point too. What explains their relative parity with other Americans? What explains the disparity between Asian-Americans, the Irish, and other minorities? First off, Asian-Americans and the Irish were not slaves. They did not carry a social stigma that African-Americans did. The historical evidence shows over time, minority groups eventually integrate into the social fabric of America. Given enough time, these groups can develop generational wealth as each generation builds upon the success of the preceding generation. Racism, however, was evident long past the emancipation of the African-American community through Jim Crow laws, etc. They have suffered the most oppression, and the economic standing relative to other ethnic groups reflects that. It is not laziness, stupidity, or genetic but rather the result of a long history that many Americans fail to acknowledge when they enter these debates.

So what does this have to do with Mexicans?

As the number of immigrants from Mexico and South America increases, we are going to see the same xenophobic reaction that we saw with the Irish and Chinese; yet as these groups begin to join American society, the will be able to accumulate the generational wealth that other ethnic groups have been able to amass over the course of this country's history. While some of you may have bad feelings about the actions of Hispanics (waving the Mexican flag, etc.), you are not alone. Not all Hispanics believe that illegal immigration is okay. Not all Mexicans support illegal immigrants. Not all Mexicans support the protests. However, ALL Mexicans, and I would like to think ALL people, support giving each person the respect that they deserve as a human being.

I don't care what your feelings are on this issue; however, do realize that these are human beings, and that opportunities you have been afforded to not translate to every other individual.