Soheil has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Varicose veins or vascularity?

I'm only twenty and I'm afraid I'm varicose. On my arms and legs are these horrible looking bright green veins, but they aren't bulging wow that guy is ripped veins but just look like colorized skin vein trails. Is this varicose? and if so, what can I do to get rid of it?
    In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

Bigpecs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bigpecs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bigpecs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bigpecs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bigpecs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bigpecs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bigpecs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bigpecs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bigpecs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bigpecs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bigpecs has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I think you have those because you have very low bf. Im not really sure what to about them though.
    Top 10 reasons to date a wrestler
    10.Knows how to ride.
    9.Never stalls on bottom.
    8.Can score from any position.
    7. Knows how to work a 2 on 1.
    6.Knows how to use his hips.
    5.Goes hard from start to finish
    4.Endurance,Endurance,Endurance
    3.Knows when to push and pull
    2.Will eat anything.
    1.Always wears his head gear....

Soheil has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by Bigpecs
    I think you have those because you have very low bf. Im not really sure what to about them though.
    nope, I would guess somewhere around 14-15% at the least.
    In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

Rock Lee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rock Lee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rock Lee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rock Lee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rock Lee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rock Lee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rock Lee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rock Lee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Maybe if you lost some fat, like got down to around 10%, those would then begin to bulge out?