Registered User Whatchamacallit's Avatar
    Whatchamacallit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

anyone notice more stamina/energy from taking ginseng or green tea preworkout

Anyone? I'm thinking of taking one or maybe both of these.

everythingzen is just really nice. (+1000) everythingzen is just really nice. (+1000) everythingzen is just really nice. (+1000) everythingzen is just really nice. (+1000) everythingzen is just really nice. (+1000) everythingzen is just really nice. (+1000) everythingzen is just really nice. (+1000) everythingzen is just really nice. (+1000) everythingzen is just really nice. (+1000) everythingzen is just really nice. (+1000) everythingzen is just really nice. (+1000)
    i used to take 50 mg of caffeine (1/4th of a 200 mg pill) crushed up in my pre-workout shake 30 min. prior to lifting and I noticed increased energy and stamina. There is also an article somewhere on BB.com that I stumbled upon not too long ago that explains about caffeine, especially when applied to post workout... anyways, it will give you that energy boost you are looking for... and caffeine also sets back the fatigue of the muscles, so you will fatigue later in your workout... this was a good thing and a bad thing. good thing is you don't fatigue as quickly so you have increased stamina, the bad thing is that it is easier to overtrain with that increased stamina.

sorrys its not the answer on green tea or ginseng you were looking for, but as a similar product, i would suggest caffine... just purchase the cheap caffeine pills from the local 7-11 (Vivarin - something like $4.99 for like 16 pills) and take 1/4 or half a pill before you workout... just watch out and don't take too much, a whole pill is quite strong unless you are extremely immune to caffeine... and if you take to much caffeine before you work out, trust me it will not be a pleasant experience... it is very hard to train while you are wired on too much caffeine, not too mention the jitteryness.

just my two cents.

Sanosuke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sanosuke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Iv'e tried all kinds of ginseng Panax, Chinese, or Korean.. cant say Ive ever noticed anything on any of them.. same with green tea.. i still take green tea cause it has some good healing properties, but as far as energy Id go with something else
    Beer, the cause of and solution to all of life's problems - Homer Simpson

If God didn't want us to eat animals, then why'd he make them so tasty? - Homer Simpson