agustus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Night Time Supplements

I was wondering what night time supplements give u any results. Or what kind of mix do u use before/during bed? If there has been any other thread on this please link me to it i could not find one using the search. Thank you for your help.
    I bet Ronnie C's piss still has enough gear in it that they could bottle it for a supplement!
    -whoever said this was a genius!!!

Cp bball3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cp bball3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cp bball3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cp bball3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cp bball3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cp bball3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cp bball3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cp bball3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cp bball3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cp bball3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cp bball3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    muscle milk
    i****rtix reloaded

agustus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by Cp bball3
    muscle milk
    i****rtix reloaded
    Thanks how do u take urs/when i appreciate the help
    I bet Ronnie C's piss still has enough gear in it that they could bottle it for a supplement!
    -whoever said this was a genius!!!