US-Marine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) US-Marine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) US-Marine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) US-Marine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) US-Marine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) US-Marine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) US-Marine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) US-Marine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) US-Marine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) US-Marine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) US-Marine has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

for any ectomoprhs out there...my bulk diet..its kick ass

6 or 7:00am- 2 whole eggs 1 egg white, oatmeal, (cerial)- (SPECIAL K) or something that is high in protein etc. none of that coco puffs bull****. 10oz yogurt, 8oz juice ,8oz milk, 1 scoop of whey

cals= about 800-900 protein= 50+

9 or 10:00- sandwich. juice.

11: (in school) grill cheese w/bacon, fries. 8oz milk 8oz chocolate milk. .......(yah yah its food........were bulking!!!!!!!!!!!)

1:00 sandwhich, nutragrain bar.

3:00- somthing.......lol i usualy eat pizza or chicken breast with stuffing......

5:30- can of tuna

6:30-i train

7:30-Mega mass 4000......1.5 SERVING=1000 CALS 50 PROTEIN.

8:15- oatmeal, and special k

9:00 - or 10- full serving nlarge

TOTALS= around 5,200 cals. protein is jsuta bout 400 grams. i did the calculations a while ago

LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Thumbs up

If it works for you then keep pushing it.

osmosis_jones is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) osmosis_jones is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) osmosis_jones is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) osmosis_jones is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) osmosis_jones is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) osmosis_jones is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) osmosis_jones is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) osmosis_jones is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) osmosis_jones is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) osmosis_jones is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) osmosis_jones is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    hey what happend to the ecto board..? i thought the admin was gonna hook us skinny boys up.
    MY FINAL POST!!

US-Marine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) US-Marine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) US-Marine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) US-Marine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) US-Marine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) US-Marine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) US-Marine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) US-Marine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) US-Marine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) US-Marine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) US-Marine has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    lol.......yah i got my man big-redd asking him. i told him to "remind" ryan about it.............I don't forget my kind.....lol

Cusesharpe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cusesharpe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cusesharpe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cusesharpe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cusesharpe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cusesharpe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cusesharpe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cusesharpe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cusesharpe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cusesharpe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cusesharpe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    haha looks good Marine, I am packin 5000 a day but its not as clean as yours. I praise you for being able to eat that much in the morning, I would yack. I would suggest you throw some flax seed oil in there.

Originally posted by Cusesharpe
    haha looks good Marine, I am packin 5000 a day but its not as clean as yours. I praise you for being able to eat that much in the morning, I would yack. I would suggest you throw some flax seed oil in there.

lol...........no the morning really isn't that bad (I TRY TO WAKE UP EARLY) i just gotta rip huge ones in english class during second period. thats th eonly draw back.

it sucks having to hold in farts then blaming it on the guy next to you.!

Cusesharpe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cusesharpe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cusesharpe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cusesharpe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cusesharpe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cusesharpe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cusesharpe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cusesharpe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cusesharpe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cusesharpe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cusesharpe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    ahaha or if your immature like me, you are proud of them. (Yah just gotta make sure no girls are around)... dont I feel dirty.

Aker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by US-Marine

lol...........no the morning really isn't that bad (I TRY TO WAKE UP EARLY) i just gotta rip huge ones in english class during second period. thats th eonly draw back.

it sucks having to hold in farts then blaming it on the guy next to you.!
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA Thats the funniest thing I've read on this board in months.....I truely say thank you.....lol.......it's so funny because it's so true.....I was pretending to sleep in one of my classes....and I let one rip.....10 seconds later my half of the class starts choking and the teacher starts choking...than I pretend to wake up....hehehehehe works like a charm everytime......just can't do it in some periods w/ the hot chicks around me...hehe

Weights has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Weights has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    US Marine, how long have you been on this diet, and what have been the results? That seems like a huge amount of calories to be ingesting for anyone, I'm curious to know how that is working out for you.
    One pound at a time...

Dann has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dann has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dann has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dann has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dann has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dann has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dann has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dann has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dann has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dann has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dann has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Re: for any ectomoprhs out there...my bulk diet..its kick ass

TOTALS= around 5,200 cals. protein is jsuta bout 400 grams. i did the calculations a while ago

I found that only 1-1.3 grams of protein per pound of bodyweight is needed for optimal preformance, when i bulk i focus more on carbs, carbs will really pack on mass if thats what ur looking for,

Dann

P.S. im not an ecto, but i think this advice would work for all physquies
    Kansas City Crew Baby!!!

04' is da **** baby
    Work Hard, Play Harder.

"I feel Sorry for people who don't drink, becasue when they wake up in the morning, thats the best they are going to feel all day" - Frank Sinatra

"Men willingly believe what they wish." - Julius Caesar

Aker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Re: for any ectomoprhs out there...my bulk diet..its kick ass

6 or 7:00am- 2 whole eggs 1 egg white, oatmeal, (cerial)- (SPECIAL K) or something that is high in protein etc. none of that coco puffs bull****. 10oz yogurt, 8oz juice ,8oz milk, 1 scoop of whey

cals= about 800-900 protein= 50+

9 or 10:00- sandwich. juice.

11: (in school) grill cheese w/bacon, fries. 8oz milk 8oz chocolate milk. .......(yah yah its food........were bulking!!!!!!!!!!!)

1:00 sandwhich, nutragrain bar.

3:00- somthing.......lol i usualy eat pizza or chicken breast with stuffing......

5:30- can of tuna

6:30-i train

7:30-Mega mass 4000......1.5 SERVING=1000 CALS 50 PROTEIN.

8:15- oatmeal, and special k

9:00 - or 10- full serving nlarge

God damn thats a lot of fun. 5,200 cals is alot but possible, but 400 grams of protein is just way to much. You don't need it. If I were on that diet, I would be a walking smelly peice of terd cause of all the gas that type of diet would give me...

Train smarter not harder amusclehead's Avatar
    amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    that ain't bulking, this is bulking(my diet that tok me from 120 to 205pds. in 1.5yrs)
    6am)
    1 can tuna
    1 bowl of shreddies
    1 cup of yogurt
    16oz milk

7am)
    1 slize of home-made pizza(~600calories)
    1 chicken breast
    rice
    mixed bean salad(lots of protein)
    16oz. milk

9am)
    1pd. of steak
    3 turkey sandwhiches

12pm)
    3 Harvey's Hamburgers
    1 large fry

2pm)
    8tbsp. of peanut butter
    3turke sandwhiches

4pm)
    Apple

4:30pm)
    Bagel

5:30pm)
    1/2 bulking shake(~500-600 calories)

7pm)
    1pd. of steak
    rice
    potatoes
    mixed bean salad
    ceasar salad
    16oz. milk

8pm)
    lift

9pm)
    protein bar
    1 can of tuna

10pm)
    1/2 bulking shake(contains a hella lot of cottage cheese, and remember, cottage cheese before bed time dissolves + absorbs slower, so you get more out of it, imo)

go ahead an knock it, whatever, but it worked for me. us skinnies have to take exgtreme measures to gain mass
    Booo

DJR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    It seems nice, but tell us how it has worked for you, I'll like to try it out too

so far i have been off and on with it for a couple of weeks............mainly off..lol

but i have been sticking to it for the past couple of days. so far my workouts are alot more energized and i can train harder.

i'll post gains in like 2 weeks

HEY...its 5:30 time for that tuna.
    Last edited by US-Marine; 04-09-2002 at 02:39 PM.

amusclehead, I apoligize for being too lazy to count them myself, but do you happen to know the calorie, protein, and carb counts for that diet?

Train smarter not harder amusclehead's Avatar
    amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally posted by Cusesharpe
    amusclehead, I apoligize for being too lazy to count them myself, but do you happen to know the calorie, protein, and carb counts for that diet?
    6000-8000, broken down into alot/alot/alot
    Booo