Registered User ProfBillyMiller's Avatar
    ProfBillyMiller has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question--Old School Fitness

With the recent rise in interest in old-time exercises and training (clubbells, kettlebells, old strongman stuff, etc.), I have been thinking about republishing several fitness manuals from the late 19th century. At that point, you had all-around competitors who would compete in everything from weightlifting to gymnastics to boxing. Much of the time, all of these subjects were taught by the same people as part of generalized physical training program.

There's a wealth of information out there about many methods of conditioning that it seems we've set aside since those days, and I had hoped to make them more widely available.

Before beginning text transfer and scanning, I wanted to see if there are any people who might be interested if I got these published. What do you think--shall I go ahead with it?

Thanks guys.

SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Go for it dude. I find it intresting!
    PreSurge = Pre WO.