Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500)

Thumbs down

Originally Posted by Above Existence View Post
    Ooooooh, so the can was SLIT open by use of the fingers. Ok. Titania, you REALLY had me hyped up sweetie. I too, along with other people at my gym can crush a soda can where a few small holes are made. Real soon, I wanna be able to CRUSH the can where it pops open from the top.
    You's a bitchass.

vascularing defination Newbtime's Avatar
    Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by LOVINGTHEIRON View Post
    All done naturally [cough]
    go play russian roulette with a full cylinder jack ass.

jmill29 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Titania View Post
    The can was a couple of months old. All our cans have those tabs here.
    Okie dokie...thanks. Very impressive. I'm a little jealous...gonna have to give this a go myself; although I'd be happy if I could do it with both hands.

Regardless of how the contents escaped, don't let your feat be discredited. I mean, honestly, in the shape you are in....would you REALLY have the time just to stage something like that so you could be an internet hero? Doubtful.

Above Omnipotence Above Existence's Avatar
    Above Existence is not very well liked. (-100) Above Existence is not very well liked. (-100) Above Existence is not very well liked. (-100) Above Existence is not very well liked. (-100) Above Existence is not very well liked. (-100) Above Existence is not very well liked. (-100) Above Existence is not very well liked. (-100) Above Existence is not very well liked. (-100) Above Existence is not very well liked. (-100) Above Existence is not very well liked. (-100) Above Existence is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by smj5351 View Post
    You's a bitchass.
    Watch your language, young man.
    bull**** removed

Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500)

You's a bitchass

Watch your language, young man.
    I watched it, bitchass. I watched it very carefully.

Above Existence is not very well liked. (-100) Above Existence is not very well liked. (-100) Above Existence is not very well liked. (-100) Above Existence is not very well liked. (-100) Above Existence is not very well liked. (-100) Above Existence is not very well liked. (-100) Above Existence is not very well liked. (-100) Above Existence is not very well liked. (-100) Above Existence is not very well liked. (-100) Above Existence is not very well liked. (-100) Above Existence is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by smj5351 View Post
    I watched it, bitchass. I watched it very carefully.
    You're young, go figure.
    bull**** removed

Titania has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titania has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titania has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titania has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titania has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titania has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titania has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titania has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titania has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titania has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titania has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ukstrongman View Post
    I have seen the video and it seems authentic. The can didn't blow up per se instead the pressure caused 2-3 small holes to be made in the middle of the can and it all trickled out. I am impressed with it. Good work Titania.
    Glad you liked it Sam. Thanks for your support and suggestions with my grip training too. Much appreciated
    Ooooooh, so the can was SLIT open by use of the fingers. Ok. Titania, you REALLY had me hyped up sweetie. I too, along with other people at my gym can crush a soda can where a few small holes are made. Real soon, I wanna be able to CRUSH the can where it pops open from the top.
    The can was not "SLIT open by use of the fingers" It was squeezing pressure that ruptured the can.
    Originally Posted by jmill29 View Post
    Okie dokie...thanks. Very impressive. I'm a little jealous...gonna have to give this a go myself; although I'd be happy if I could do it with both hands.

Regardless of how the contents escaped, don't let your feat be discredited. I mean, honestly, in the shape you are in....would you REALLY have the time just to stage something like that so you could be an internet hero? Doubtful.
    LOL Thanks jmill29
    Retired strongwoman and powerlifter. Now living for God!
    www.ausdisciples.com

* My posts prior to Nov 2008 do not reflect my new-found faith in Christ. I became Christian in Nov 2008.

sdpapo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sdpapo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sdpapo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sdpapo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sdpapo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sdpapo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sdpapo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sdpapo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sdpapo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sdpapo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sdpapo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Don't show off please.

Titania has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titania has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titania has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titania has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titania has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titania has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titania has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titania has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titania has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titania has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titania has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by sdpapo View Post
    Don't show off please.
    LOL
    I am a strongwoman and musician / performer. It is my job to show off!!!
    www.ausdisciples.com

* My posts prior to Nov 2008 do not reflect my new-found faith in Christ. I became Christian in Nov 2008.

Glad you liked it Sam. Thanks for your support and suggestions with my grip training too. Much appreciated

The can was not "SLIT open by use of the fingers" It was squeezing pressure that ruptured the can.

LOL Thanks jmill29
    LOL Oh. ""
    bull**** removed

GDA will become famous soon enough. (+50) GDA will become famous soon enough. (+50) GDA will become famous soon enough. (+50) GDA will become famous soon enough. (+50) GDA will become famous soon enough. (+50) GDA will become famous soon enough. (+50) GDA will become famous soon enough. (+50) GDA will become famous soon enough. (+50) GDA will become famous soon enough. (+50) GDA will become famous soon enough. (+50) GDA will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i once ruptured my can from pressure after eating too many burritos.

mmmm .... burritos.

AusLifter06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AusLifter06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AusLifter06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AusLifter06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AusLifter06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AusLifter06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AusLifter06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AusLifter06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AusLifter06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AusLifter06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AusLifter06 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    There have been people who can crush a can one handed until it explodes out the top. I've seen it done by a 5'10" 250lb guy (with huge hands and sausage fingers, mind you). Doesn't weight train, just a natural freak with farm boy strength.

JackTragic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JackTragic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JackTragic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JackTragic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JackTragic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JackTragic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JackTragic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JackTragic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JackTragic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JackTragic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JackTragic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Tattianna, keep going girl! And if you have to organize your own meets as oppossed to trying to rely on someone else...go for that as well! JT.
    *Anything worth having in this life is worth working for...most of the time this entails busting your ass, sometimes busting someone else's ass! (*smiling here)...JT.

edible_eye has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) edible_eye has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) edible_eye has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) edible_eye has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) edible_eye has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) edible_eye has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) edible_eye has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) edible_eye has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) edible_eye has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) edible_eye has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) edible_eye has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by G_Train View Post
    .. And she's a fellow aussie
    One thing I've learned in life - you Aussie broads are a tough lot.

Hot as hell, don't get me wrong - but tough, tough, tough.

Great pic series, Titania.

Big_fuzzy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Big_fuzzy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Big_fuzzy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Big_fuzzy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Big_fuzzy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Big_fuzzy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Big_fuzzy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Big_fuzzy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Big_fuzzy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Big_fuzzy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Big_fuzzy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Damn, your actually hot.

Oh... and um, nice thing ya did there

:d that is insane. If Im ever in melbourne I so have to meet you.

Originally Posted by GDA View Post
    i once ruptured my can from pressure after eating too many burritos.

mmmm .... burritos.
    Ummm....ewww!!!
    Originally Posted by AusLifter06 View Post
    There have been people who can crush a can one handed until it explodes out the top. I've seen it done by a 5'10" 250lb guy (with huge hands and sausage fingers, mind you). Doesn't weight train, just a natural freak with farm boy strength.
    That would be cool to see.
    Originally Posted by JackTragic View Post
    Tattianna, keep going girl! And if you have to organize your own meets as oppossed to trying to rely on someone else...go for that as well! JT.
    I've always had the idea in my head to run my own show some day so this could be the start of realising that goal.
    Originally Posted by edible_eye View Post
    One thing I've learned in life - you Aussie broads are a tough lot.

Hot as hell, don't get me wrong - but tough, tough, tough.

Great pic series, Titania.
    LOL and thanks EE
    Originally Posted by Big_fuzzy View Post
    Damn, your actually hot.

Oh... and um, nice thing ya did there

:d that is insane. If Im ever in melbourne I so have to meet you.
    Thanks too BF and make sure you send me a message if you do travel here.
    www.ausdisciples.com

TheCore will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheCore will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheCore will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheCore will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheCore will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheCore will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheCore will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheCore will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheCore will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheCore will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheCore will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by ryuten View Post
    u mean the handjob or squeezing the pepsi can?

daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hey Titania

I think I'm in love with you LOL

BTW I closed the #2 two weeks ago After 5 months of struggling !!
    Government is for slaves
    Free men govern themselves

BJJ + Navy log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=164870361

Originally Posted by daYDreAmErX View Post
    Hey Titania

Great work on the #2. That's awesome chickie. Have you got a #2.5 yet?
    www.ausdisciples.com

sapphire411 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sapphire411 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sapphire411 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sapphire411 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sapphire411 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sapphire411 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sapphire411 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sapphire411 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sapphire411 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sapphire411 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sapphire411 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    There seems to be a few people who doubt the can crush. For what it's worth I am the lady who shot the video and can assure all the doubters it is totally authentic. I saw it right in front of my eyes and must say it was real impressive. Titania is strong enough to back up all she says she does....i've seen it and it's as real as it gets.

mom24boys is just really nice. (+1000) mom24boys is just really nice. (+1000) mom24boys is just really nice. (+1000) mom24boys is just really nice. (+1000) mom24boys is just really nice. (+1000) mom24boys is just really nice. (+1000) mom24boys is just really nice. (+1000) mom24boys is just really nice. (+1000) mom24boys is just really nice. (+1000) mom24boys is just really nice. (+1000) mom24boys is just really nice. (+1000)
    awesome job conquering the goals you set.... I believe and YOU ROCK WOMAN!

ukstrongman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ukstrongman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ukstrongman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ukstrongman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ukstrongman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ukstrongman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ukstrongman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ukstrongman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ukstrongman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ukstrongman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ukstrongman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by daYDreAmErX View Post
    Hey Titania

Good work.

Vid? I'd love to see this.

75kg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 75kg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 75kg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 75kg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 75kg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 75kg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 75kg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 75kg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 75kg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 75kg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 75kg is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by ukstrongman View Post
    Good work.

Vid? I'd love to see this.
    Indeed, I'd love to see another girl take down the #2!
    aKa MalachiMcMullen elsewhere

Oldtime Strongman Exaordinare

SQUAT MORE AND OIL YOUR GRIPPERS!

www.dieselcrew.com
    www.gripboard.com
    http://www.youtube.com/user/MalachiMcMullen

Originally Posted by AusLifter06 View Post

Even if John Brookfield HIMSELF said that feat of strength is impossible, you're saying that you actually seen a few people do it? Are you saying that their grip are STRONGER than John Brookfield's?
    bull**** removed

John Hicks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) John Hicks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) John Hicks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) John Hicks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) John Hicks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) John Hicks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) John Hicks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) John Hicks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) John Hicks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) John Hicks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) John Hicks is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Thumbs up The world-famous Titania

I am also planning on working with Bill Lyndon this year to do some strength feats for the Guiness Book of Records which will be loads of fun.
    I knew it. Yeah, you'll be world famous and then you'll forget about us "little people"!
    WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to literary devices not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.

Getting Bigger Each Day. FaceThePain's Avatar
    FaceThePain is just really nice. (+1000) FaceThePain is just really nice. (+1000) FaceThePain is just really nice. (+1000) FaceThePain is just really nice. (+1000) FaceThePain is just really nice. (+1000) FaceThePain is just really nice. (+1000) FaceThePain is just really nice. (+1000) FaceThePain is just really nice. (+1000) FaceThePain is just really nice. (+1000) FaceThePain is just really nice. (+1000) FaceThePain is just really nice. (+1000)
    John Brookfield is not god.

Anyways, I dont care how strong her grip is.. I'd be down for a handjob, lmao.
    Less than 11% bodyfat, and STILL no overly shown abs.
    **** genetics lol.

RaferAlston26 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RaferAlston26 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RaferAlston26 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RaferAlston26 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RaferAlston26 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RaferAlston26 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RaferAlston26 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RaferAlston26 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RaferAlston26 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RaferAlston26 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RaferAlston26 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Good job! That's all very impressive. I'm not surprised that I already saw someone hinting at steroids. Apparently in this world, anyone who is remotely strong or bulky is on steroids. Go figure. I'm sure it was all le natural.

Registered User Strengthfeat.me's Avatar
    Strengthfeat.me is not very helpful. (-500) Strengthfeat.me is not very helpful. (-500) Strengthfeat.me is not very helpful. (-500) Strengthfeat.me is not very helpful. (-500) Strengthfeat.me is not very helpful. (-500) Strengthfeat.me is not very helpful. (-500) Strengthfeat.me is not very helpful. (-500) Strengthfeat.me is not very helpful. (-500) Strengthfeat.me is not very helpful. (-500) Strengthfeat.me is not very helpful. (-500) Strengthfeat.me is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by RaferAlston26 View Post
    Good job! That's all very impressive. I'm not surprised that I already saw someone hinting at steroids. Apparently in this world, anyone who is remotely strong or bulky is on steroids. Go figure. I'm sure it was all le natural.
    You're ignorance amazes me. Let's just leave it at; Titania is very respected for her strength feats, and whether or not she is natural is irrelevent, she is amazing.

sdpapo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sdpapo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sdpapo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sdpapo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sdpapo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sdpapo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sdpapo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sdpapo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sdpapo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sdpapo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sdpapo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    LOL
    I am a strongwoman and musician / performer. It is my job to show off!!!
    You like to show off then?

Originally Posted by FaceThePain View Post
    John Brookfield is not god.

Anyways, I dont care how strong her grip is.. I'd be down for a handjob, lmao.

We know he's not "god". What we do know is that as of now he has the strongest grip/crushing strength.

Also, if Dru Patrick has crushed the soda can a few times, then WHY did John Brookfield say that feat of strength was impossible?
    bull**** removed