vegeotto has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

anyone take swole and satur8

anyone try both of them (not at same time)? Which one do you like better? I'm most likely going to get swole but I'm considering satur8

NAP_s_king has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NAP_s_king has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NAP_s_king has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NAP_s_king has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NAP_s_king has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NAP_s_king has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NAP_s_king has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NAP_s_king has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NAP_s_king has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NAP_s_king has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NAP_s_king has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    What makes you think any answers that you'll get in this thread will differ than any other IDENTICAL threads that have been started on this board 1,000,000 times?!

sidewinda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sidewinda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sidewinda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sidewinda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sidewinda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sidewinda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sidewinda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sidewinda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sidewinda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sidewinda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sidewinda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Um... yeah, what he said. I'd recommend looking through the last 15 or 20 pages of the Supplement Section... it seems like every third thread is about these products.
    not big yet... but im gonna get there
    the battle of the doggpound has begun

vegeotto has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I've heard of people swearing to swole while others swearing to satur8. Satur8 is relatively new while swole is supposed to be the orginal or one of the original of its kind. Satur8 is kind of a hybrid of Swole and San v12 because it uses ingredients from both formulas.

People say swole is definetely better than v12 which ruled out san's product. Since satur8 is new its hard because not too many people on this board (that I know of) actually bothered to swith from one to the other. Did satur8 get their perfect their product? I don't know nor do I have enough time or money so I probably can't experiment with different products.

Usually people say look at the ingredients but I want to know more on people's opinions. I personally am leaning toward the swole side but don't want to be narrow minded because I haven't tried any. I don't want to rely on their descriptions and advertising because that type of stuff sells muscletech products (which I fell for years back).

Therefore I want to know if anyone has bothered to try both.

TheSplat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheSplat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheSplat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheSplat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheSplat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheSplat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheSplat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheSplat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheSplat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheSplat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheSplat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Personally, I love Satur8. You should check out the Product Review forum.

tbkdkc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tbkdkc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tbkdkc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tbkdkc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tbkdkc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tbkdkc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tbkdkc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tbkdkc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tbkdkc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tbkdkc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tbkdkc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Im currently on my 3rd week of Satur8.. And i must say, the pumps are incredible, the first time i took the product before I worked out... I was doing dumbell flyes and after my last set i could BARELY move my fingers they were so pumped up and so was my chest and my forearms. I was simply amazed. As for strength gains and endurance, my endurance has gone up dramaticly, after my workouts I dont feel as tired as normal even though Im pumping out extra reps for most of my excersises. Strength has gone up, ive added 5..10 pounds on most of my excersises. And my muslces seem fuller, vascalarity was really noticable first 2 weeks, now it seems to have gone down a little? Im not sure why.... I havent tried swole v2 or san v12 so I cant compare between those two. But i give satur8 a 4 out 5. Im currently taking a serving 25min pre-workout and 30 min post-workout on workout days, and one serving in the morning on off-days. You guys think itd be better on workout days to take it in the morning and then one serving after workout? I think ill give it a try, mix things up alittle to see what works best.

my2sense is on a distinguished road. (+10) my2sense is on a distinguished road. (+10) my2sense is on a distinguished road. (+10) my2sense is on a distinguished road. (+10) my2sense is on a distinguished road. (+10) my2sense is on a distinguished road. (+10) my2sense is on a distinguished road. (+10) my2sense is on a distinguished road. (+10) my2sense is on a distinguished road. (+10) my2sense is on a distinguished road. (+10) my2sense is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally posted by tbkdkc
    And my muslces seem fuller, vascalarity was really noticable first 2 weeks, now it seems to have gone down a little? Im not sure why....
    i noticed that satur8 was best the first couple of weeks as well. it kind of loses its effectiveness after that. instead of the 8 week/4 off cycle that the bottle recommends, you may want to try a 4 on/2 off.