weetbix is just really nice. (+1000) weetbix is just really nice. (+1000) weetbix is just really nice. (+1000) weetbix is just really nice. (+1000) weetbix is just really nice. (+1000) weetbix is just really nice. (+1000) weetbix is just really nice. (+1000) weetbix is just really nice. (+1000) weetbix is just really nice. (+1000) weetbix is just really nice. (+1000) weetbix is just really nice. (+1000)

Slight knee pain while squatting

I recently had minor surgery on my knee (just removed some fluid because of a fairly bad infection) and although not serious it was enough to keep me out of the gym for a few weeks. I am finding that I am now having slight knee pain just below my knee cap when my knee is anything near parallel with weight on it, even with just my bodyweight. I can feel that the tissue is a little harder below the knee cap than it usually would be, and it is fine to walk and run on, it is just the 'extreme' bending which causes it.

Do I just need to give myself a little more time to recover? I am really only perplexed about it because the operation had nothing to do with any tissue, knee joints, tendons or anything else I can think of which might usually cause this pain. I really want to get back into the gym and start my Ripptoes Program