BSG1979 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Help With My New Supplement Stack!!! Please Read!!! ***THE PERFECT STACK???***

PLEASE CHECK THIS OUT!!!

OK, I just back from the store and this what I got.

*EAS PHOS****EN HP
    *MET-RX PROTEIN PLUS
    *GNC GLUTAMINE 600MG PILLS
    *GNC ZMA PILLS
    *GNC MEGA MAN VITAMINS
    *PHARMASURE FLAX SEED OIL PILLS 1000MG
    *GNC VITAMIN C 500MG
    *GNC VITAMIN E 400MG
    *GNC POTASSIUM 500MG

I have been researching for the past couple of days and it seems everybody has something different to say about when and how much to take of each. I have been eating 4-5 high protein meals a day. I am 5'10'', 188lbs with 15% bodyfat. I work out 5 days a week for 2 hours a day. Heres my questions and what I planning on taking...

Starting with the creatine. I guess I will load for about 7-10 days with about 20g and then for the next 3-4 weeks take 5-7g a day. Most everyone says its best to take post workout. For the 7-10 day loading phase, when and how is the best way to take? Do I take all 20g in 1 drink??? Should I only take creatine once and day and only post workout?

Now to the protein. I got the Met-RX Whey Protein Plus mix that contains 46g of protein per serving. Searching through the board shows some people taking a shake pre workout and some post workout. When is the best time? Do I take 1 shake a day?

I guess I will take the 600MG GNC L-Glutamine pills 3 times daily. One pill pre workout, 1 post workout and 1 before bedtime. That sound good right???

The GNC ZMA pills I got says to take 1 pill before bedtime. Researching on the boards shows the same too.

I will take my mulit-vitamin and one 1000MG Flax Seed Oil pill when I get up in the morning. Seems right by what you all say.

The other vitamins I will take with my first solid meal I eat after training as follows:

*500MG Potassium
    *1000MG Vitamin C
    *800MG Vitamin E

*****WHAT WOULD YOU ALL DO DIFFERENT??? PLEASE HELP!!!*****

any help???

buddha has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    heh

how much did that set you back?

ZachG_85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    That's all food, man. It's not a "stack."

Take most of it in the morning, phos****en and whey after the workout. And you really didn't need the vitamins/potassium if you got the multi.

coofoostu is just really nice. (+1000) coofoostu is just really nice. (+1000) coofoostu is just really nice. (+1000) coofoostu is just really nice. (+1000) coofoostu is just really nice. (+1000) coofoostu is just really nice. (+1000) coofoostu is just really nice. (+1000) coofoostu is just really nice. (+1000) coofoostu is just really nice. (+1000) coofoostu is just really nice. (+1000) coofoostu is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally posted by buddha
    heh

how much did that set you back?
    I think the real question is what did you leave on the GNC shelves? lol

the_destroyer55 is on a distinguished road. (+10) the_destroyer55 is on a distinguished road. (+10) the_destroyer55 is on a distinguished road. (+10) the_destroyer55 is on a distinguished road. (+10) the_destroyer55 is on a distinguished road. (+10) the_destroyer55 is on a distinguished road. (+10) the_destroyer55 is on a distinguished road. (+10) the_destroyer55 is on a distinguished road. (+10) the_destroyer55 is on a distinguished road. (+10) the_destroyer55 is on a distinguished road. (+10) the_destroyer55 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Next time, make sure that you pick up some shares of GNC stock as well.

Actually the funny thing about it is that I got everything from RiteAid! My buddy works there and gave me everything for $40. I would of gotten some better supplements but they only really carry EAS, GNC and MuscleTech. Their regular prices are rediculous! RiteAid wants $59 for the Phos****en and the Protein was $49 for the small container. I couldn't pass up $40 for anything I wanted from there though. Anyways, any help with my questions??? Thanks...

Galvatron has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Re: Help With My New Supplement Stack!!! Please Read!!! ***THE PERFECT STACK???***

Okay, first, as others have said, you don't need extra vitamin C or E with your multi. In fact that much E might actually be harmful.

Second, protein target should be 1 gram per pound of bodyweight, so 188 grams per day. Look at your diet and figure out how many protein shakes you need. You DEFINATELY want one of those shakes post workout.

You're going to go through that flax seed oil in nothing flat, better to buy it as a liquid than as pills. A good dosage is 3 tablespoons per day. I believe a tablespoon has about 5 grams (5000 mg), so that'd be 15 pills per day, gross.

Creatine: first, no, don't take your 20 grams all at once, take it in 4 doses of 5 grams each. It should say that on the bottle. Second, it really doesn't matter when during the day you take during the maintainence phase. That's the whole point of loading, so that your body has as much creatine as it can absorb, and then you are just replenishing what you lose each day. Whether you've got 40 or 45 grams of creatine in your body when you work out just isn't important. Just take when convenient (and make sure you take it with a high sugar drink, like grape juice).

So I am I OK with when I am taking the the Glutamine and the ZMA? Also when should I take tke Flax Seed? I will need to take 15 pills aday???

LiftHardRGoHome has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i hears stack and i was looking for test-1 4-1d m1t , fina sust, deca. lol. sorry., this is more of a free post, but damn your supliment use is going to be above average, i'd rather go black market for what that would of cost me. lol
    " if your body is a tool then call me a mechanic cuz i'm turrning the wrenches" Me

NAP_s_king has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NAP_s_king has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NAP_s_king has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NAP_s_king has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NAP_s_king has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NAP_s_king has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NAP_s_king has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NAP_s_king has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NAP_s_king has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NAP_s_king has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NAP_s_king has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Galvatron

Why would vitamin E be harmful, in a reasonable dose such as 400 i.u. per day? A typical multi contains no more than 100 i.u.

Any info on when and how many of the 1000MG Flax Seed Oil pills I should take a day???

fauche65 is a name known to all. (+5000) fauche65 is a name known to all. (+5000) fauche65 is a name known to all. (+5000) fauche65 is a name known to all. (+5000) fauche65 is a name known to all. (+5000) fauche65 is a name known to all. (+5000) fauche65 is a name known to all. (+5000) fauche65 is a name known to all. (+5000) fauche65 is a name known to all. (+5000) fauche65 is a name known to all. (+5000) fauche65 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally posted by coofoostu
    I think the real question is what did you leave on the GNC shelves? lol
    LMAO

buddha has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by BSG1979
    Any info on when and how many of the 1000MG Flax Seed Oil pills I should take a day???
    take them back and get some flax in a bottle.

Galvatron has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yeah, seriously, the flax pills are a waste. I was actually mistaken before, a tablespoon is 14 grams, not 5. So an appropriate pill dosage would be 42 pills per day, not 15, which is just outright absurd. 14 pills, or 1 tablespoon, should be considered a minimum dose.

As for vitamin E, doesn't Mega Men already have something like 300 IU? Add that to his vitamin E specific pill (which I assume is 400 IU, not 400 mg, right?), and he's getting something like 24x the RDA from just his pills, plus who knows how much from his food. I did look it up, and there's no evidence that it's possible to OD, so I was wrong when I said it could be damaging. Even so, it's certainly not going to do him any additional good.