Fozzy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Electrolytes and Ketosis ???

Hey guys... I have a friend who is on the diet, she's doing well, but she asked me a question today I just didn't have the answer to. I'm not as knowledgable on this type of stuff as say Fitnessman, Chi, and the others of you genius's are, so I figured it's best to ask...

we were talking about water intake. I told her a good rule of thumb is 1 to 1.5 gallons of water daily. This will help flush out ketone buildup as well as replinish and keep you hydrated and ready for the gym... Her concern was that if she consumes that much water a day will it also flush out her electrolytes??? Will it flush out any type of entity she may need in her system that would be best left in during a work out?

Like I said it may be a stupid or a good question, I just don't know, but it's better to ask a stupid question than assume a stupid answer.

Let me know if any of you guys have any idea if water intake will cause any electrolytes or anything like that to pass through that may be needed on this diet.

Thanks guys!!!!
    Over training? What's that mean?

Still waiting to hear from soneone this one. Anyone got any ideas if this is true? Thanks!!!

chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Sodium will be more than fine for most people with the bacon etc. Pottasium and the rest should be covered by the multivit/minerals. If she starts to feel differently then maybe consider some potassium supps or something.

Thx Chimp, you're the best! b

chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    LOL, wish I was, but you're welcome.

No0b will become famous soon enough. (+50) No0b will become famous soon enough. (+50) No0b will become famous soon enough. (+50) No0b will become famous soon enough. (+50) No0b will become famous soon enough. (+50) No0b will become famous soon enough. (+50) No0b will become famous soon enough. (+50) No0b will become famous soon enough. (+50) No0b will become famous soon enough. (+50) No0b will become famous soon enough. (+50) No0b will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    On Keto diets, you're usually supposed to take potassium supplements and stuff anyways...

I take a multivitamian/multi mineral a day.

Also you can buy salt with potassium in it.