Page 3 of 37 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Megabol-X

Lansky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You guys are doing so great i'm thinking of trying the stack....about how much would a full cycle cost?

little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    no bitch tits, no nothing beside weight and strength gains. I wouldn't recommend anything if I didn't believe in. Lots of protein 1.5 grams per pound ofbody weight
    educated by blood sweat and my dad beating my a$$ until I got it.

Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally posted by Lansky
    You guys are doing so great i'm thinking of trying the stack....about how much would a full cycle cost?
    BB.com sells two bottles of anabol and two bottles of megabol with one bottle of ZMA nighttime (for post-cycle) for like 170 now I think.

Irishman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irishman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irishman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irishman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irishman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irishman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irishman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irishman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irishman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irishman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irishman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    BC's right. The complete stack is $169.99 (I think), so with your S/H it's under $180 for basically 2 months worth of HIGH-OCTANE supps! Other than a multi and a b-complex, I've taken nothing else (oh, except protein!). I would highly recommend this stack. I'm in the middle of week 6 and have gained approx 18 lbs. Of that 18lbs, I feel that very little of it is fat - I honostly believe that I'll retain 15 lbs after all is said and done. If I can do that, WOW!- 15lbs in 2 months? That's insane!
    "Feelin' Good Is Good Enough!"

WannaGet Big has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Megabol-X

Please tell me more about this cycle, where to get it, dosages, etc.. This is the first I have heard of this, today, reading this forum. Any and all info is appreciated.

kntrymscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    read Big Cats article on prohormones,very informative

Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    You can find more info on the products individually here :

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/hp/anabol.html
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/hp/megabol.html

You can order the complete stack with post-cycle ZMA here :

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/catbbstacks.htm

And if you want to learn more about the individual ingredients of the stack, their ccharacteristics or basically anything and everything you ever wanted to know about prohormones, go here :

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/catproh.htm

That one also contains the proper way to stack the products. Its under stack nr 9.

yellowGT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Well hey Big Cat wouldnt the megabol/anabol stack do the same as the mass stack that you have in the link above? Or what would be the differences in the two? Which will give you better results? Last but no least which of the two would retain more bulkiness and mass on you? Maybe I havent looked over all the info. like I should, but since your one of the top dawgs around this forums (I think) Thats why I ask you this questions. Dont be mad I just need info. Or you other guys could also help out. I need bulk/mass on my body. I'm roughly at 200#s, but need more. lol

I think this entire thread pretty much answers that question for you. The stack was designed to maximize the effect of each of the 4 PH used while minimizing their side-effects. Then put into a stacking pattern with post-cycle ZMA use to do just that, retain more of the weight gained.

little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    forgot to weigh in this morning. So I will tomorrow. To show strength. I was stuck on bench press. 240lbs *8, last night I did 270 * 8.

Weighed a day late. Was up another 2 pounds for a total of 15.5 starting week 6. Will be interesting what will come in week 7 after Anabol is not an issue.

seems like it has given you good gains, but is all that weight gaining making your muscles rock hard or is it just mass.

Too look rock hard you need to cash in some serious mass. I'm talking serious diet, serious cardio and the right supplementation. Merely taking Megabol/Anabol doesn't even begin to cover that. Plus it aromatizes, at least the megabol does. That means an increase in water weight as well as lean muscle mass.

Irishman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irishman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irishman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irishman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irishman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irishman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irishman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irishman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irishman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irishman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irishman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm now into week #7 and my weight is staying about the same - I'm up approx 19lbs. YellowGT, some of this mass is fat and water retention; however, I feel that it is minimal. I honostly believe that I will be able to retain 15lbs after all is said and done. My strength increases have been EXCELLENT! My wife has been amazed at how bulky I'm looking (this is good because she was threatening to have a talk with this "Mr Big Cat guy", as she put it, after she saw the bill for this stuff. hehehe - I told her you were in Belgium, Cat, she said that didn't matter - she's so fiesty!). Anyways, as I near the end of this cycle, I can honostly say I have been very pleased with the results - especially considering the cost comparison between this and a cycle of 1AD. I am going to continue to bulk through December (adding some creatine and ZMA, of course!). In January, I will begin my cutting cycle in which I will being trying Adipo + T2.
    Cat, I will have my final results (strength gains + weight gains) for everyone at the end of my 8th week!

Muscle hardness is good. My fat has been localized to where it was to begin with. I haven't added any fat to my tris or legs. My bis are bulky looking, but considering they were lagging before I can handle the added size. I would like to tap out at 20lbs. It will be close. YellowGT It is not the same feeling as creatine. I have more definition in my muscles compared to creatine water retention.

I haven't seen my g-ma since this summer when I was 20lbs less. At T-giving she looked at my arms and said holy cow! she couldn't stop grabbing them. Boy does that swell the head. Don't take that wrong you perverts.

Irish don't start cutting to soon. Remember BC said 2 months. I probably won't start until late February. I would like to do another cycle first, but the timing might not be right. Unless I do a quick 2weeker of ONE. My wife shares your sentiments......BC is a wanted man in my house...

Hey guys I was just wondering something. Where are you pictures little lats and irishman? We would like to see the results as well rather than just reading them. I would appreciate if you would post some pics too. Thanks

**** not this body...... The **** don't work that good.. ha!

Its a fact guys, women want me. Wives, girlfriends ...

Its a common thing, the supplement bill is a point of many a fight in bodybuilder's households. My girl even averts her eyes when I take caps.

I've really enjoyed reading the progression on this thread. That was a pretty amazing ride when you guys starting pushing 12 pounds that early. I'll be curious now to see how much you guys retain. Should be well over 10 pounds (I'm more pessimistic than Irish and I'll guess 12-13 pounds). Lats is right, you should aim to bulk a while longer. Unless you have something pressing you need to look good for of course. As for doing another cycle, what may pay off is doing 6 weeks of 1AD (600-900 mg) with 3-alpha (300 mg) to increase the muscle density and retain the mass at the most critical stage of cutting. Purely theoretical, since I haven't tested this yet, but I'm dying to try it.

Speaking of dying to try, I still didn't get the test samples of Anabol/megabol. I already have all this data and still didn't see the stuff up close.

I will see about the other cycle later on (still taking 8 weeks off correct?). That would seem to be a good Idea. I started noticing a little more water retention yesterday... Today is my last day of Anabol. I think you really nailed the dosing and and Cycling BC. I would be happy even retaining 8 lbs. You have to remember I was 15% Body fat when I started, I have been a yo yo for years and I would like to get down under 10% this year. After 3 years I finally can manipulate my body and now that I get accurate advice. I should be able to get there.

Good advice guys - I'll bulk until February. I like the idea of a quick 6-week "One" cycle or some 1AD (Par Deus, I'd hate to have you added to my wife's 'hitlist', so I pray the cost of "One" is somewhat reasonable. hint hint hint). Cat, I may be a bit of an optimist. You may be right when you say 12-13 lbs; however, I'm aiming for 15 - it may take pure willpower and positive thinking to keep those last 2-3 lbs, but het, whatever it takes .

The quick 6 weeker would come perfect timing.. Tax return money. Sorry dear that is my money...

Cat, where the hell do you get 3 alpha?

skinnyguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    little lats....i am now expereincing the $1 for me, $2 for her (wife) thing.......

she found the credit card bill and now SHE is going shopping.......im screwed....hehehehe

well at least your getting screwed some how....HA!

Little Lats,

You can get 3-Alpha from Molecular Nutrition for about $40 for 60 caps.

I was just starting to calculate how much another cycle would cost. Maybe add Lipoderm also. Should be about 200 bucks plus the wifes portion.

Ahhh yes, the 'wife's' portion - the hidden cost of bodybuilding

Oh man, I hear that. I'm lucky I'm not married, I can move my cash without her noticing, so that when she finds out what my supp bill is I can tell her I'm fresh out of money. Not that its a solution because then she gets mad cause I can't ever take her anywhere. Of course this event coincides well with a 1AD cycle. WIth the libido down this afferent behaviour doesn't affect my daily pattern too much.

up another 1.5 lbs. I think that is a my weekly average lateley.
    I got a raise for my Saturday job.. Didn't tell the wife. Can you say 1Ad, 3 alpha... Lipoderm.. Boy for six weeks that will be quite a bit.. I wonder if lipoderm would work on the wifes belly too? BC my dad said one thing when I told him I was getting married. " You'd mise well suffer like the rest of us". I should have thought about that a little more..

The sacrifices we make for the opposite sex are unreal. I think its like a drug affecting our judgment. Lets face it, if we were smart we'd never date, go steady or marry. In the end what do you get ? Less money, less freedom. Of course I shouldn't talk, I've been dating the same girl for the last 18 months ... There was a time I thought love was a fable. Now I know its real, unfortunately its not nearly as good as everyone makes it out to be.

As for the lipoderm, I'm hearing more and more that it really does aid in localized fat reduction, so yeah the wife might benefit. Of course yohimbine exerts its best effects on a low-carb diet, and I have a feeling that'll be a little trickier to tell her she needs to adapt her diet ... Better make sure you have a 24 ouncer on ice.