Closed Thread
    Khafra is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Khafra is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Khafra is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Khafra is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Khafra is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Khafra is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Khafra is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Khafra is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Khafra is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Khafra is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Khafra is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

prohormones and military drug testing

Will use of prohormones make a military urinalysis think you've used actual steroids?

BiG RED HH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Depends when you used them in relation to the test.

I think nor-diol stays in your system for up to a week, and 4-diol is only like 2-3 days..

Not totally sure tho

Br

Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I would take at least two weeks for every Nor compound because nandrolone metabolites can bet detected for a very long time.

jay12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jay12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jay12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jay12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jay12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jay12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jay12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jay12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jay12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jay12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jay12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Khafra, don't worry about it. I'm in the army and I used to be in charge of my unit's urinalysis program so I know that they don't check for steriods, it's too expensive and has to be sent to a special testing facility in California to be tested for steriods. The only way they do this is if your commander requests it to be tested and even then he has to have probable cause (like gaining 30 lbs. in six weeks). Good luck, Jay

Khafra is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Khafra is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Khafra is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Khafra is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Khafra is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Khafra is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Khafra is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Khafra is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Khafra is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Khafra is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Khafra is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Thanks! I don't think I could make the cover of Flex on an ounce of pure testosterone a day, so I guess I'll go ahead.

Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm in the army reserve, their drug test are very leniant, I'm sure they don't test for steroids, if you come up + for ******* and or everything else, doesn't matter, you just have to take the test 45 days later before you can get in. If you fail then you have to wait like 3 more months. Don't sweat it, I take nors and have never failed one. also the army sucks, don't join, you will have to put up with the most pointless bull****.

Grimmy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Grimmy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Grimmy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Grimmy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Grimmy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Grimmy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Grimmy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Grimmy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Grimmy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Grimmy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Grimmy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by jay12 View Post
    Khafra, don't worry about it. I'm in the army and I used to be in charge of my unit's urinalysis program so I know that they don't check for steriods, it's too expensive and has to be sent to a special testing facility in California to be tested for steriods. The only way they do this is if your commander requests it to be tested and even then he has to have probable cause (like gaining 30 lbs. in six weeks). Good luck, Jay
    Thank you this thread is very helpful. I'm in the Air Force and was curious about using a testosterone supplement by infinite labs called cyclo bolan. The only thing was that I wasn't too sure about trying it since we get drug tested at random. So I guess it's ok to use correct?

I would really apprieciate a response from a military member.

TrainingACU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TrainingACU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TrainingACU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TrainingACU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TrainingACU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TrainingACU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TrainingACU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TrainingACU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TrainingACU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TrainingACU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TrainingACU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Grimmy View Post
    Thank you this thread is very helpful. I'm in the Air Force and was curious about using a testosterone supplement by infinite labs called cyclo bolan. The only thing was that I wasn't too sure about trying it since we get drug tested at random. So I guess it's ok to use correct?

I'm in the Army, but I'm sure all branches use the same type of tests. Whether the tests are "random" or not might vary, however, the tests that they perform are not sensitive to steroids, so PHs will not give a false positive. As was mentioned in a previous comment, the command must have a reason to do a drug test for steroids because those tests are exponentially more expensive than the standard military drug test.
    Last edited by TrainingACU; 07-22-2009 at 05:06 PM.

Big is out, Greek is in Outside backer's Avatar
    Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    8 yr old thread wow

simple search

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...y+drug+testing

Grimmy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Grimmy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Grimmy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Grimmy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Grimmy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Grimmy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Grimmy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Grimmy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Grimmy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Grimmy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Grimmy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Outside backer View Post
    sorry but unlike the thousands of ppl who dont use the search I did and this is what poped up first in the list and was exacly what I was looking for. Sorry.
    Last edited by Grimmy; 07-22-2009 at 04:53 PM. Reason: typo

haglock is on a distinguished road. (+10) haglock is on a distinguished road. (+10) haglock is on a distinguished road. (+10) haglock is on a distinguished road. (+10) haglock is on a distinguished road. (+10) haglock is on a distinguished road. (+10) haglock is on a distinguished road. (+10) haglock is on a distinguished road. (+10) haglock is on a distinguished road. (+10) haglock is on a distinguished road. (+10) haglock is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Being in the Marine Corps I think you're fine, Grimmy. I almost never get tested and AFAIK they don't test for this stuff. I was running H-Drol once and got tested, didn't piss dirty.

Originally Posted by haglock View Post
    Being in the Marine Corps I think you're fine, Grimmy. I almost never get tested and AFAIK they don't test for this stuff. I was running H-Drol once and got tested, didn't piss dirty.
    Thank you for the info very helpful. Reps to those that helped.

feltracer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    what is the best prohormone to take that is legal..?

WIllplaya89 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WIllplaya89 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WIllplaya89 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WIllplaya89 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WIllplaya89 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WIllplaya89 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WIllplaya89 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WIllplaya89 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WIllplaya89 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WIllplaya89 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WIllplaya89 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by feltracer View Post
    what is the best prohormone to take that is legal..?
    technically they are all legal. However the FDA has a hissy-fit over them because they are miss-labeled drugs, and that is the angle the FDA has taken on PH's. You will not get in trouble for having them in possession. (in the USA)

God is my witness daytonaMuscle's Avatar
    daytonaMuscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) daytonaMuscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) daytonaMuscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) daytonaMuscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) daytonaMuscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) daytonaMuscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) daytonaMuscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) daytonaMuscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) daytonaMuscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) daytonaMuscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) daytonaMuscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Grimmy View Post

hey man. Air Force here too; currently deployed. I have used PH's since before entering and during my 4 years in service. No problems.
    @daytonaMuscle - Following Your Dream training log - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=138074143&p=750162553

Training for my first contest in 2012.

follow me on twitter - http://twitter.com/searsCaleb

CMillertime will become famous soon enough. (+50) CMillertime will become famous soon enough. (+50) CMillertime will become famous soon enough. (+50) CMillertime will become famous soon enough. (+50) CMillertime will become famous soon enough. (+50) CMillertime will become famous soon enough. (+50) CMillertime will become famous soon enough. (+50) CMillertime will become famous soon enough. (+50) CMillertime will become famous soon enough. (+50) CMillertime will become famous soon enough. (+50) CMillertime will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I agree. I'm in the Navy and have used PH's. All branches use the same urinalysis system.
    US Navy Submariner

Current Stack:
    Bull Shark Test
    Cell-Tech
    The Strap
    Flintstones Chewables

6/01/09 270lbs, 28% bf
    12/19/09 220lbs 13% bf
    2/01/10 223lbs 11.7% bf

rwsmith3623 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rwsmith3623 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rwsmith3623 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rwsmith3623 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rwsmith3623 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rwsmith3623 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rwsmith3623 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rwsmith3623 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rwsmith3623 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rwsmith3623 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rwsmith3623 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by CMillertime View Post
    I agree. I'm in the Navy and have used PH's. All branches use the same urinalysis system.
    corpsman in the navy. we conduct random tests every week. no branch tests for steroids unless like the dude above me said, probable cause, and even then its hard to get tested. one piss test for the top 5 most used rec drugs costs around $1200. the military takes cases of 20 urine samples, out of those 20 they test 1 sample, if that one pops dirty then they test all 20. the reason the military doesnt test for steroids or any type of ph is because they do have to be sent to a seperate lab, that isnt corporated within the military, one sample testing for steroids runs around $4800. and everyone knows the military is wayyyy to cheap to fork out that kind of cash. so if your on steroids, and in the military, just dont go around beating your wife, gettin into fights etc... and you wont have anything to worry about.
    Best Multiply Competition Lifts @ 220 lbs
    Squat - Inzer T-Rex: 810 lbs
    Bench - Inzer Rage X: 511 lbs
    D-Lift - Titan Velocity: 681 lbs

Current Raw Gym Lifts @ 235 lbs
    Squat - 630 lbs
    Bench - 390 lbs
    D-Lift - 665 lbs

5'5" - 164 lbs - 23 years Cyrus317's Avatar
    Cyrus317 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cyrus317 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cyrus317 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cyrus317 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cyrus317 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cyrus317 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cyrus317 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cyrus317 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cyrus317 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cyrus317 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cyrus317 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

I could be wrong, but before people start looking here for bad gouge, I'd like to direct people smarter than me to read this:

https://www.navycs.com/blogs/navadmin-08212

Section 3 would seem to indicate that, at least for you navy folks, Steroids and designer drugs (typically improper slang to refer to prohormones) are now tested for on a "Quota" basis. Perhaps I'm misinterpreting "quota" in this document, but my guess is that they are now actively taking urine samples and looking for these drugs.