jdcracka has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

is this true what this guy told me?

this was about evening pecs up with dbs...

do bd press and dont meet in the middle
    say you left is bigger, push the left arm straight up and squeeze the right over to the left to meet it to increase the size of the lagging (right one)

does this really work?

Evilution is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Evilution is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Evilution is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Evilution is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Evilution is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Evilution is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Evilution is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Evilution is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Evilution is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Evilution is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Evilution is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    never heard of that before.

MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Uneven upper-body (and sometimes lower-body) proportion, or "lop-sidedness" is quite common for those relatively new to weightlifting. Usually, a person's dominant side will be better developed; if right-handed, then their right arm, chest, back, etc. will be larger than those on their left side, due to the fact that day after day, they do a lot more work with that dominant side. If left-handed, the left side will be larger. Another cause might be just doing more work with one side of the body than the other on a regular basis (heavy assembly line work, for example).

With a weight-training program, this left/right difference will eventually even out almost completely. Keep good form; for instance, when bench pressing, don't pull one elbow in closer to the torso than the other. Have someone watch you and check that you work both sides the same way. One thing to remember is that not even pro bodybuilders ever reach truly perfect symmetry, though no one tries harder to reach that goal
    aut viam inveniam aut faciam

8 pak man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 8 pak man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 8 pak man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 8 pak man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 8 pak man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 8 pak man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 8 pak man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 8 pak man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 8 pak man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 8 pak man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 8 pak man has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    sorry i would have help but I have no idea what your asking,,,,,i read it three times and i still dont understand your language sorry man
    shyler

"If your not gaining weight EAT MORE"

Stimpy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by 8 pak man
    sorry i would have help but I have no idea what your asking,,,,,i read it three times and i still dont understand your language sorry man
    bump on this.
    Weight: 205lbs
    height: 6'

current max benchpress of 297lbs
    current max deadlift of 396lbs
    current max squat of 341lbs
    been seriously training since mid 2003.

hyp3r3xt3nsion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    no; it's impossible ot be symmetrical

lgp9999 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lgp9999 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lgp9999 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lgp9999 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lgp9999 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lgp9999 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lgp9999 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lgp9999 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lgp9999 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lgp9999 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lgp9999 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Sounds like intentionally using poor form to me. Bad idea.
    6'3'' 220lbs
    305 Bench Press
    225 Military Press
    400lb Dead Lift

zackmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zackmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zackmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zackmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zackmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zackmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zackmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zackmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zackmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zackmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zackmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally posted by lgp9999
    Sounds like intentionally using poor form to me. Bad idea.
    It is impossible to be symetrical, and it does sound like deliberate poor form to overcome a weakness that simple, consistent weight work will overcome for you.

You'll have poor balance on the bench when you start doing crap like that. And here comes an injury.

Just keep doing DB presses with the same weight, same reps per arm - that will force the weaker pec to catch up, since it's doing just as much work as the bigger pec.

This is a marathon, not a sprint.

hyp3r3xt3nsion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by zackmurphy

This is a marathon, not a sprint.

Ooooh, good saying, i'ma gona steal it

Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz
    My left tricep used to be much larger than my right. (Even though I'm right handed) I tried getting the right to catch up, doing a lot of one handed work etc...

Nothing ever changed... So I gave up trying to work the right tri, and just kept up lifting like normal... The key was being an absolute nit-pick about perfect form, and not letting one arm cheat in the slightest... Then they started evening out... But still the left is a little better defined.

I think it's just something natural.
    6'4"

"There are only two mistakes one can make along the road to truth: not going all the way, and not starting." The Buddha

There is no finish line. Jimmy_magix's Avatar
    Jimmy_magix is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jimmy_magix is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jimmy_magix is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jimmy_magix is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jimmy_magix is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jimmy_magix is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jimmy_magix is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jimmy_magix is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jimmy_magix is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jimmy_magix is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jimmy_magix is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally posted by MiloMan
    With a weight-training program, this left/right difference will eventually even out almost completely. Keep good form; for instance, when bench pressing, don't pull one elbow in closer to the torso than the other.
    bump, if we are talking about chest evening out, switch to a Dumbell bench press, that should help.