Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz

What to do after stomach flu

Friday night, I went out, and had a couple drinks at a birthday party.

I didn't drink to much... Figured I'd wake up with a minor hangover, and shake it off in an hour or two.

Turns out I'd also picked up a stomach bug, that hit me at the same time Saturday morning... I could barely keep anything solid down all day. The rest of my body, other than being weak from lack of calories, felt fine. Just my guts were having a rattlesnake fight.

Woke up Sunday morning, and my guts were fine... Started out eating light, post-poned my Sunday lift. Spent the day lightly re-feeding my body... Today I feel like I'm back to 99%.

I'm just wondering if it's advisable to start my lift week again today, and if there's any special consideration I should put into my diet.

Also... I'm a little concerned about a mild muscle loss during that starvation period.

Thanks in advance!

Nainoa
    6'4"

"There are only two mistakes one can make along the road to truth: not going all the way, and not starting." The Buddha

XEastCoastHateX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XEastCoastHateX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XEastCoastHateX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XEastCoastHateX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XEastCoastHateX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XEastCoastHateX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XEastCoastHateX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XEastCoastHateX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XEastCoastHateX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XEastCoastHateX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XEastCoastHateX is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    If your feeling better than go right ahead just watch out for any signs of becoming ill again...other than that you should be ok..you know your body better than anyone else
    The 1337 site of the decade http://s7.invisionfree.com/Breaking_The_Pain/index.php?act=idx
    - Got a tattoo question go here---> http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=207339&highlight=XEastCoastHateX
    ***http://s7.invisionfree.com/Breaking_The_Pain/index.php?act=idx***
    -If you post your maxes they are fake and you are full of crap....
    -07-19-2002......In Memory of the Great List......04-29-2004

tweeter37 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tweeter37 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tweeter37 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tweeter37 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tweeter37 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tweeter37 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tweeter37 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tweeter37 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tweeter37 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tweeter37 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tweeter37 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Your not going to lose muscle just from one day of not eating enough calories. Just get back on the diet and train like normal.

Stannian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stannian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stannian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stannian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stannian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stannian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stannian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stannian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stannian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stannian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stannian will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I don't think you need to worry about muscle loss. One day is not going to do much IMO.