daviess is just really nice. (+1000) daviess is just really nice. (+1000) daviess is just really nice. (+1000) daviess is just really nice. (+1000) daviess is just really nice. (+1000) daviess is just really nice. (+1000) daviess is just really nice. (+1000) daviess is just really nice. (+1000) daviess is just really nice. (+1000) daviess is just really nice. (+1000) daviess is just really nice. (+1000)

Smile How Many Grams Of Sugar?

anyone know how many grams of sugar/day you are allowed per/lb of body weight?

or a rough estimate for someone at 120lbs? ~1500calories/day

thnx
    On the path to get my Pre-pregnancy body back :)

https://shannondavies.myvi.net/loseweight

runningtherack has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) runningtherack has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) runningtherack has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) runningtherack has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) runningtherack has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) runningtherack has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) runningtherack has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) runningtherack has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) runningtherack has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) runningtherack has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    About 5% of your caloric intake should come from carbs. So if your caloric intake is 1500, your calories from carbs - or sugar as you call it - shoud be around 75kcal, ie roughly 19g of carbs.

Just started KETO yesterday though . I'm no expert

Registered User johnnyironboard's Avatar
    johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    What kind of sugar are you asking about? sucrose and fructose should be zero.

Carbsthe Fat Man's Poison Druluv75's Avatar
    Druluv75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Druluv75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Druluv75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Druluv75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Druluv75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Druluv75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Druluv75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Druluv75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Druluv75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Druluv75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Druluv75 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    As long as you keep below 30g you should be fine. You can use any form of carbs to get to this number. Fiber doesn't count in this number too.
    "Forget man's so-called logic and find your own metabolic needs." - Vince Gironda

daviess is just really nice. (+1000) daviess is just really nice. (+1000) daviess is just really nice. (+1000) daviess is just really nice. (+1000) daviess is just really nice. (+1000) daviess is just really nice. (+1000) daviess is just really nice. (+1000) daviess is just really nice. (+1000) daviess is just really nice. (+1000) daviess is just really nice. (+1000) daviess is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by johnnyironboard View Post
    What kind of sugar are you asking about? sucrose and fructose should be zero.
    im talking about the amount of "sugar" i find on the back of food labels.
    soo much has 1g here and there.
    so wondering what the max would be through out the day.

Doobie2270 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Doobie2270 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Doobie2270 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Doobie2270 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Doobie2270 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Doobie2270 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Doobie2270 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Doobie2270 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Doobie2270 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Doobie2270 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Doobie2270 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Yea, broccoli and many healthy green vegetables contain sugars, or at least the back of the food label says so. Always confuses me.

Anyway, if broccoli is what you're eating, then don't worry about it. Keep the total carbs below 20-30g, but don't try to eat things that just have sugars added. Post processed crap is out in this diet. For example, you can't have 1/2 a serving of ice cream or soda, even if the total carbs for the day is below 20g.
    You cannot make a man by standing a sheep on its hind legs. But by standing a flock of sheep in that position you can make a crowd of men.
    -Max Beerbohm

Originally Posted by Doobie2270 View Post
    Yea, broccoli and many healthy green vegetables contain sugars, or at least the back of the food label says so. Always confuses me.

Anyway, if broccoli is what you're eating, then don't worry about it. Keep the total carbs below 20-30g, but don't try to eat things that just have sugars added. Post processed crap is out in this diet. For example, you can't have 1/2 a serving of ice cream or soda, even if the total carbs for the day is below 20g.
    thnk you.

but that still doesnt answer my Q. lol. im such a planner i really need to know how many grams of sugar i could have in a day.
    everything has it, pretty much.
    sausage. bacon. certain spices. certain dressing, etc etc.

SOMEBODY!!?? answer my Q.
    reps for a deffinate answer on sugars.

thnx

ballplaya4237 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ballplaya4237 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ballplaya4237 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ballplaya4237 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ballplaya4237 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ballplaya4237 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ballplaya4237 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ballplaya4237 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ballplaya4237 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ballplaya4237 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ballplaya4237 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    10-15 grams of sugar spread over 5 meals would be fine..I usually average about 2 grams of sugar per meal from either salad dressing, sausage, bacon, etc.

You have to realize that such a small amount of sugar will have little effect on insulin levels when eaten with a meal full of fat/protein. Just keep the amount toa relative minimum and try and get most of your foods from natural sources if possible.