Richoss will become famous soon enough. (+50) Richoss will become famous soon enough. (+50) Richoss will become famous soon enough. (+50) Richoss will become famous soon enough. (+50) Richoss will become famous soon enough. (+50) Richoss will become famous soon enough. (+50) Richoss will become famous soon enough. (+50) Richoss will become famous soon enough. (+50) Richoss will become famous soon enough. (+50) Richoss will become famous soon enough. (+50) Richoss will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Career in Fitness Industry/Sport

What jobs are there out there for people wanting to get into the fitness/sport industry beside personal trainer and professional athlete?

i am just considering other jobs/careers at the moment, and i think it will be hard to get into any career that needs a degree as i didnt get enough marks to allow me to attend university unless i work things out. but i am looking for a career i can possibly start asap

thanks guys
    Richoss' Training Journal
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=390444731&posted=1#post390444731

Heaney has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heaney has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heaney has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heaney has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heaney has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heaney has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heaney has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heaney has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heaney has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heaney has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heaney has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    you could go into phsiotherapy, kinesiology, fitness and health promotion, nutritionalist....sick of spelling big words but i hope you get the picture

Goofxta is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Goofxta is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Goofxta is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Goofxta is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Goofxta is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Goofxta is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Goofxta is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Goofxta is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Goofxta is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Goofxta is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Goofxta is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Nutritionist is only one that comes into my mind.
    You could also work for a supplement company.