SIXPAK GQ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SIXPAK GQ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SIXPAK GQ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SIXPAK GQ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SIXPAK GQ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SIXPAK GQ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SIXPAK GQ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SIXPAK GQ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SIXPAK GQ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SIXPAK GQ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SIXPAK GQ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

3X a Week Major Muscle Group Workout?!

3x a week for chest is too much..also arms?!
    Copyright @2004 SIXPAK GQ.
    "No Pain, No Gain"

Anabolik is just really nice. (+1000) Anabolik is just really nice. (+1000) Anabolik is just really nice. (+1000) Anabolik is just really nice. (+1000) Anabolik is just really nice. (+1000) Anabolik is just really nice. (+1000) Anabolik is just really nice. (+1000) Anabolik is just really nice. (+1000) Anabolik is just really nice. (+1000) Anabolik is just really nice. (+1000) Anabolik is just really nice. (+1000)
    Yea for arms too. Give your muscles adequate time to recover.
    5-7 days would be good.

Peace

SIXPAK GQ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SIXPAK GQ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SIXPAK GQ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SIXPAK GQ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SIXPAK GQ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SIXPAK GQ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SIXPAK GQ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SIXPAK GQ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SIXPAK GQ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SIXPAK GQ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SIXPAK GQ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    anabolik : ur saying working out chests on just MONDAYS and ARMS on FRIDAYS is good enough..and this goes for every body part......but i really get tempted doing chest and arms 3x a week.....what should i do so i dont over work them......
    "No Pain, No Gain"

Anabolik is just really nice. (+1000) Anabolik is just really nice. (+1000) Anabolik is just really nice. (+1000) Anabolik is just really nice. (+1000) Anabolik is just really nice. (+1000) Anabolik is just really nice. (+1000) Anabolik is just really nice. (+1000) Anabolik is just really nice. (+1000) Anabolik is just really nice. (+1000) Anabolik is just really nice. (+1000) Anabolik is just really nice. (+1000)
    Well if your goal is to just workout your chest and arms then you wouldnt need to work them three times a week. If you do that, you will overtrain them, and you wont make any progress at all. Working only 2 or 3 bodyparts a week you can probably work them once every 4-5 days. For example

Work Chest on monday
    Rest
    Arms (Wednesday)
    Rest
    Rest
    Chest again (Saturday
    Rest
    Rest
    Arms (Tuesday)

If you want to do something like have monday for just chest and friday for just arms that would be ok as long as you have recouperated from your last workout. If you are so excited about going to the gym, why not work your total body as well?

Peace

i am doing full body work out...as state in my other thread..and u did gave me advice on that......

i just wanted feedback on my chest and arms here....
    "No Pain, No Gain"

dnoel is just really nice. (+1000) dnoel is just really nice. (+1000) dnoel is just really nice. (+1000) dnoel is just really nice. (+1000) dnoel is just really nice. (+1000) dnoel is just really nice. (+1000) dnoel is just really nice. (+1000) dnoel is just really nice. (+1000) dnoel is just really nice. (+1000) dnoel is just really nice. (+1000) dnoel is just really nice. (+1000)
    it all depends on the volume at which you train

SyNeRgY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SyNeRgY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SyNeRgY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SyNeRgY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SyNeRgY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SyNeRgY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SyNeRgY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SyNeRgY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SyNeRgY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SyNeRgY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SyNeRgY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    6pac what are your goals? Then I could give you advice. 3X a week on chest is too much as Anabolik said. What are your goals though.
    *spot for sale- low monthly rates*

synergy : it seems like everyones goals is the same.....my stats are 5'10" 155lbs....and i do have a six pack....right now i am really cut .....but i want bigger arms..i am happy with my chest.....and my body fat is 7%.....so i just want to get bigger thats all and still look cut.....here is my pic......its kinda far away....
    Last edited by SIXPAK GQ; 02-26-2006 at 08:01 PM.
    "No Pain, No Gain"

Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Cool

haha. Why'd you block out your legs?

D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Some abbreviated routines involve training every muscle 3 times a week but with very low volume.
    "my grocery bill looks like a ransom note"

JuviJuice8 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JuviJuice8 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JuviJuice8 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JuviJuice8 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JuviJuice8 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JuviJuice8 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JuviJuice8 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JuviJuice8 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JuviJuice8 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JuviJuice8 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JuviJuice8 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    our whole football team lifts each body part 3 times a week (MWF) and we're fine. We do total bodyworkouts on those days focusing on the core lifts (bench incline clean squat). The thing is though, is that when we lift we dont do many other exercises for each body part... Here is an example (keep in mind these are pyramided according to your percentages...most are low reps)

Chest:
    Bench: 5 sets
    Hammer Machine: 3 sets
    Push ups: 2 sets til failure
    Incline: 4 sets

Shoulders
    Military press: 3 sets

Legs
    Squat: 5 sets
    Leg Curl: 2 sets
    Leg extensions: 2 sets
    Powerclean: 4 sets

Back
    Lat pulldowns

I know this workout sounds unbalenced because theres more work on the chest then on the back but it has made my core lifts shoot up! We perform this routine three times a week and our kids are strong!
    An athlete has to go through hell to get to heaven~Vince Lomardi

Current Weight: 225
    Chest: 47 inches
    Waist: 37 Inches
    Neck: 17 inches
    Arms: 16.5 inches

Goals:
    Weight: 185 pounds
    Waist:32 inches
    Chest: 48 inches
    Body Fat: 12%

Snatch518 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Snatch518 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Snatch518 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Snatch518 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I would only work a body part no more than twice a week. You don't want to over train a muscle. Sometimes, less is more. Give your muscles time to recoup and grow. If you keep breaking them down without letting them recover they're not going to grow.

P.S. check out www.PURELYFITNESS.com

SyNeRgY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SyNeRgY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SyNeRgY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SyNeRgY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SyNeRgY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SyNeRgY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SyNeRgY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SyNeRgY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SyNeRgY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SyNeRgY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SyNeRgY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally posted by Snatch518
    I would only work a body part no more than twice a week. You don't want to over train a muscle. Sometimes, less is more. Give your muscles time to recoup and grow. If you keep breaking them down without letting them recover they're not going to grow.

P.S. check out www.PURELYFITNESS.com
    I hope your not spamming..
    *spot for sale- low monthly rates*