Limp Wristed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Heavy Lifting and Heavy Excercise bad? - what?

I recently read that if you are involved in heavy aerobic excersice it's not wise to also lift weights (like hard). Don't know how true this is because I see people do it all the time. Any truth to this?

I lift wieghts for about an hour and then swim for roughly 2 hours; is this in any way detrimental to my health? Yeah... and I do lift pretty hard aswell as swim a ****load.

Bigpecs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bigpecs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bigpecs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bigpecs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bigpecs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bigpecs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bigpecs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bigpecs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bigpecs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bigpecs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bigpecs has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Depends on how you schedule it. I would swim and lift on different days.
    Top 10 reasons to date a wrestler
    10.Knows how to ride.
    9.Never stalls on bottom.
    8.Can score from any position.
    7. Knows how to work a 2 on 1.
    6.Knows how to use his hips.
    5.Goes hard from start to finish
    4.Endurance,Endurance,Endurance
    3.Knows when to push and pull
    2.Will eat anything.
    1.Always wears his head gear....

hyp3r3xt3nsion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    could be because of how you're kicking the **** out of your recovery abilities

Evilution is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Evilution is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Evilution is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Evilution is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Evilution is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Evilution is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Evilution is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Evilution is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Evilution is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Evilution is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Evilution is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally posted by hyp3r3xt3nsion
    could be because of how you're kicking the **** out of your recovery abilities
    bump...dont do one after the other.