RLRUSK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RLRUSK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RLRUSK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RLRUSK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RLRUSK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RLRUSK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RLRUSK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RLRUSK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RLRUSK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

muscle,tendon or ligament

I've developed a terrible pain in my anterior delt. It hurts most when I raise my arm to the front with my palm facing in. It feels like the pain is under the ant. delt and just outside of it. The pain is from the attachment to the insertion. Any Ideas on what this is?

rednose has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    How long has it hurt. You think it might be a knot? I had a terrible time last year with my bicep and it was all due to a knot. I have to get a deep massage on it everyday just to keep working out. The pain I had was actually in my forearm and elbow area but it was all because of the knot in my bicep.

RLRUSK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RLRUSK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RLRUSK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RLRUSK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RLRUSK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RLRUSK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RLRUSK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RLRUSK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RLRUSK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    it's been about a week and i've been resting it.

rednose has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I would definately try a lot of stretching and massaging. Have someone really dig their thumbs into the area to see if you have a knot. Do you remeber how it happened? I know when I hurt my arm it was from doing power cleans for the first time.

Close grip benches followed by heavy delt work