Jake1234 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Do Amino Acid Supps Really Work ?

Hi,

Lately a lot of the guys at the gym have been talking about amino acid supps, and how great they are, but are they really ?, im bulking up so im currently on creatine and n large, would it be beneficial for person like me to take amino acid supps ?, and which ones are the best , you have bunch load out there, and i dont want to buy all of them.

Jake

plornive has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I use l-tyrosine for adrenalin production and taurine with vanadyl sulfate postworkout. tauring seems to work synnergistically with vanadyl for glucose transport. Those are the two I use. If you want BCAAs, just eat your whey/egg/casein. Glutamine supplementation may be beneficial, but I have never used it so I don't know.

aledef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aledef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aledef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aledef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aledef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aledef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aledef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aledef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aledef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aledef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aledef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I take aminoacids, Optimum Nutrition's and it's very good. A dose has 22 grams of protein (3 spoons) but I always take more....
    It's cheaper than whey, but whey is the best, huh?
    taking whey/egg/casein is too much, don't U think so?
    Up the Irons!

K (same) has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    BCAA bypass the liver and can be utilized directly. Adding BCAA and glutamine to your workout drink and breakfast, is desirable.