Thread: grip training

itch85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

grip training

hey, i am currently using the coc grippers 3 times a week, but id like to dedicate one day with some other grip training exercises, is this a good idea? if so what sort of routine do i want to do. cheers

strongman718 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    what i do is get a weight belt take the 100db and strap it to my waist. then i go to the free weight lat tower and just hang with the weight. sound simple but this will kill you forearms with a good burn just trying to hang on for awhile.

of course u cant forget wrist curls and reverse curls
    strongman718

yeah, i did static holds with 100lb dumbells last workout, felt the burn, was reading up on pinch grip training tho and plate curls, was wondering if i should just do a grip training day and do 3 - 4 grip exercises

John Hicks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) John Hicks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) John Hicks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) John Hicks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) John Hicks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) John Hicks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) John Hicks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) John Hicks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) John Hicks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) John Hicks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) John Hicks is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Thumbs up Re: grip training

Originally posted by itch85
    hey, i am currently using the coc grippers 3 times a week, but id like to dedicate one day with some other grip training exercises, is this a good idea? if so what sort of routine do i want to do. cheers
    What COC's do you have? #1? #2? #3? Sets and reps?

I'm of the opinion that you do grip training no more than twice a week. Lay out what you're doing now - I can help ya.
    WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to literary devices not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.

Mr.Sinister has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mr.Sinister has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mr.Sinister has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mr.Sinister has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mr.Sinister has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mr.Sinister has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mr.Sinister has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    go to cyberpump and check out the grip board. Many of the strongest grips in the world are members.

Mr.Sinister

i do timed holds with #1, like 3 sets of as long as i can basically, ive ordered #2 should come in a couple of days, ill check out cyberpump aswell cheers

John Hicks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) John Hicks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) John Hicks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) John Hicks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) John Hicks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) John Hicks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) John Hicks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) John Hicks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) John Hicks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) John Hicks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) John Hicks is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Angry If He Wanted To Go To The GripBoard...

Originally posted by Mr.Sinister
    go to cyberpump and check out the grip board. Many of the strongest grips in the world are members.
    HE'S ASKING THE ****ING QUESTION HERE... NOT ON THE GRIPBOARD!!
    WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to literary devices not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.

Thumbs up Do Negatives With Your #2

Originally posted by itch85
    i do timed holds with #1, like 3 sets of as long as i can basically, ive ordered #2 should come in a couple of days, ill check out cyberpump aswell cheers
    I would say wait until the #2 arrives, then see what you can do with it. You'll probably be doing negatives with it.

As to CyberPump!... I am a regular member of the GripBoard, but some of us come to this forum as well on a regular basis. I can answer any question you have pertaining to grip.

If you were really into the grippers and wanting to improve on your grip - then yeah, I would tell you to join the GripBoard.

Mr.Sinister has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mr.Sinister has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mr.Sinister has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mr.Sinister has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mr.Sinister has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mr.Sinister has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mr.Sinister has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Re: If He Wanted To Go To The GripBoard...

Originally posted by John Hicks
    HE'S ASKING THE ****ING QUESTION HERE... NOT ON THE GRIPBOARD!!
    Blow it out your ass tuff guy.

Pridg01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pridg01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pridg01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pridg01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pridg01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pridg01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pridg01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pridg01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pridg01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pridg01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pridg01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Angry Re: Re: If He Wanted To Go To The GripBoard...

Originally posted by Mr.Sinister
    Blow it out your ass tuff guy.
    Watch it..........
    [url]www.bodybuilding-fitness.de[/url]

Bavarian Iron

It does not amaze me that I won. It amazes me that I won effortlessly.

DONT PM ME. ASK IN THREAD(UNLESS IMPORTANT)