Death of Rats has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Body Fortress Whey Protein review (UK members)

Body Fortress is the company that makes bodybuilding supplements for Holland and Barrett, a UK health store.

The actual whey itself costs only £10.99 for a 906g tub, so that's a plus for those on a tight budget. The tub says to mix a level scoopful (scoop included) of whey with 125ml of milk, but i found this too little to actually enjoy, so I mix two scoops with 250ml, providing you with 33.2g of protein per drink.

I tested out Strawberry flavour and to be honest the flavour is a bit weak, but still quite tasty. The actual powder itself is extremely fine, no lumps or anything on the inside.

In conclusion this is an excellent value for money Whey, but for those who can spend a little more on supplements, I'd recommend something with a bit more flavour (such as Reflex's Instant Whey).
    8/10
    I'm hungry

londonbeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) londonbeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) londonbeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) londonbeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) londonbeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) londonbeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) londonbeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) londonbeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) londonbeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) londonbeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) londonbeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    holland and barrate have a 50% sale on the stuff.
    the MRP is half price.