steve39 will become famous soon enough. (+50) steve39 will become famous soon enough. (+50) steve39 will become famous soon enough. (+50) steve39 will become famous soon enough. (+50) steve39 will become famous soon enough. (+50) steve39 will become famous soon enough. (+50) steve39 will become famous soon enough. (+50) steve39 will become famous soon enough. (+50) steve39 will become famous soon enough. (+50) steve39 will become famous soon enough. (+50) steve39 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Steve39's 60 days w/ EBOL and GREEN BULGE [BULK]

Introducing ThermoLife E-BOL?

Non-hormonal Anabolic Matrix?

ThermoLife International?s E-BOL is a natural and non-hormonal dietary supplement designed to boost anabolism, recovery, and endurance (among many other things). It has a huge number of other health benefits aside from these, and nearly every positive effect is shown across multiple ingredients. The precision blend of 7 carefully selected ingredients has been painstakingly researched to provide maximum health benefits completely naturally, with no side effects. Below are detailed descriptions of each of the 7 ingredients in E-BOL with outlines of what they do, and with each claim made backed up by scientific research.

ThermoLife International has finally released its groundbreaking non-hormonal super anabolic E-BOL formula which targets many important categories of performance enhancement, such as: muscle growth, strength increase, endurance, recovery, fat loss, adaption to stress, neuro-protection and increased immune function. E-BOL is a completely non-hormonal and natural supplement which was primarily designed to increase anabolism, muscle growth, strength, endurance and recovery, however dozens and dozens of studies have shown that the ingredients in E-BOL do way more than just this.

E-BOL contains the purest ecdysterone extract in the world, extracted from the plant Rhaponticum carthamoides, which is the same exact extract that was used in all the Russian studies that showed ecdysterone?s anabolic effects. This is important because copy cat and other unscrupulous companies motivated by nothing more than to see how much money they can make off you will use the anabolic and clinical data based on the ecdysterone used in our product but then they will try to fool you and sell you some inferior plant containing a low % of ecdysterone with NOT ONE clinical study proving anabolic activity.

The above mentioned studies that prove the anabolic effects of the ecdysterone used in E-BOL (which are cited below) are what give E-BOL its initial anabolic fame and we even went to the trouble of getting some of the rarer and more important studies translated from Russian to English when no other versions existed.

The next ground breaking component in E-BOL is the extract of cyasterone from the plant Radix Cyathulae, which contains at least 20% cyasterone and is exclusive to ThermoLife. Remarkably, Cyasterone has been shown clinically to be even more anabolic than ecdysterone and the good news doesn?t stop there! The Radix Cyathulae extract used in E-BOL also contains 10 other plant ecdysteroids in addition to cyasterone which provides amazing synergy and anabolic support.

E-BOL has the unique cutting edge advantage of containing many exclusive ingredients including the world?s most potent extract of Rhodiola Rosea at 15% rosavins, and the custom synthesized and never before seen ingredient 6-KETO diosgenin that we had to custom synthesize and is exclusive to ThermoLife.

ThermoLife is also leading the industry by harnessing the little known and powerful clinically proven anabolic properties of Ionol and Ashwagandha. The precisely engineered blend of natural ingredients in E-BOL contains extremely potent antioxidants, free radical scavengers, strong immune system boosters, liver protectors, mood elevators, and neuro-protectors.

E-BOL?s ingredients also have other impressive effects such as: increasing resistance to fatigue, improving thyroid function, burning fat, increasing healing speed, decreasing the amount of corticosterone released (catabolic hormone), increasing protein synthesis, lowering cholesterol, lowering blood pressure, improving sexual performance, alleviating the effects of depression, protecting the heart?s functions and rhythms, and increasing red/white blood cell counts. Unlike other companies we DO NOT make things up. Each of the claims above are proven in the clinical studies that are posted at the end of the full product write up.
    This precision blend of 7 carefully selected ingredients has been painstakingly researched to provide maximum health benefits in a completely naturally way with no adverse side effects.

Every single ingredient in E-BOL has been shown to have anabolic effects with absolutely no androgenic effects (none of the typical side effects associated with the use of steroids such as hair loss, testicular atrophy, loss of libido, etc?) or any other negative health effects. All of this incredible synergy (teamwork between ingredients if you will) will increase your mental and physical performance and allow you to recover at an accelerated rate and decreases the occurrence of overtraining. This ?super formula? is designed to benefit all aspects of physical function for both endurance athletes and bodybuilders alike. Get your bottle of E-BOL today and make the most out of every workout by turning your body into a super anabolic performance and recovery machine
    *New Jersey Crew (973 and 201)* ... you jus mad cuz im stylin' on ya??

steve39 will become famous soon enough. (+50) steve39 will become famous soon enough. (+50) steve39 will become famous soon enough. (+50) steve39 will become famous soon enough. (+50) steve39 will become famous soon enough. (+50) steve39 will become famous soon enough. (+50) steve39 will become famous soon enough. (+50) steve39 will become famous soon enough. (+50) steve39 will become famous soon enough. (+50) steve39 will become famous soon enough. (+50) steve39 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Was at the mall the other day with my friend who went to GNC to pick up some more animal pump and I had the money so I decided to pick up some EBOL

This will be a 60 day bulk.

Training Routine + Diet

Split Routine is a modified Rippetoe's routine.

Workout A
    -Squats 3x5
    -Flat Bench Press 3x5
    -Incline DB Press 2x5 (May change to just one set)
    -Deadlift 3x5
    -DB Shrugs 3x8

Workout B
    -Squats 3x5
    -Shoulder Press 3x5
    -Hang Clean 3x5
    -Dips 3x failure

Will also be doing 3 sets of Pullups to failure every other day.

Diet
    Meal 1= 200 cals worth of oatmeal + Real Gains shake + some OJ (1100 calories, 70g protein)
    Meal 2- Chicken or Turkey Sandwich or Bagel + Vitamin Water (600ish cals, 35g protein)
    Meal 3- Deli Sandwich or hamburger or cooked meat w/ rice (800 cals/45g protein)
    Meal 4- Whatever is cooked for me (900 cals / 50g protein)
    Meal 5- Real Gains shake (850 cals , 63g protein)

Total: 4,250 cals and 263g protein
    I also drink 2 cups of milk in between atleast 1 if not two meals per day. So after that it's about....

4,550-4,850 cals and 271-279g protein

Supplements: Real Gains twice daily, EBOL, Green Bulge, Possibly White Blood, GNC Multi, GNC Triflex joint supp, and extra Zinc

About Me

Bodyweight as of 4/22 - 161 pounds (down from 170 )

Maxes:
    Bench - 200x1
    Squats- 250x1 (Could've done more, so I'm guessing it's around 280ish)
    Hang Clean - 160x1

Goals
    Bring my weight back up to 170 and then hit 175 before summer begins (I recently got very sick and lost 9 pounds) That way during the summer I can bulk up to 190 before football season starts...

Past Bulks
    Last summer - 17 pounds in 42 days w/ XF
    Last winter - 15 pounds in two months (No XF)

Other Info
    I'm a hardgainer and I play lacrosse. Lacrosse season is going on right now so I have to do a lot of cardio which makes it a lot harder to bulk up...
    Last edited by steve39; 04-22-2007 at 10:56 AM.

Day 1 4/22

Morning Weight: 161 pounds

I lost a lot of weight (bout 6-9 pounds) since I got sick two weeks ago and was puking my brains out and not eating/working out. Now I started it up the serious eating/lifting again today.

Worked out today, did:
    Squats - 170x3x5
    Flat Bench - 145x3x5
    Incline DB Press - 40x2x5
    Deadlift - 160x3x5
    DB Shrugs - 40x3x8

I did low ass embarrassing weights because I lost a lot of strength. It felt kinda weird gettin back to the weights after a week off. Plus I haven't been on creatine for a week also. Bottom line is I felt weak but I'm gunna work hard, get my lifts back to where they were, and improve from there.

Side Effects: I had a mild headache after taking my first dose of Ebol and I heard that was a side effect so that kinda sucks that I felt it right away. Aside from that, I had a weird tingling sensation in my body after each dose I took and had a slightly better pump in the gym. It's too early to really tell about any of the side effects though.

I'm ordering the GB tonight. Should be here in two-three days...

pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Good luck with the combo... and nice Animal beanie !!
    Free agent
    Research and Development Consultant
    11+ Years Experience

Originally Posted by pu12en12g View Post
    Good luck with the combo... and nice Animal beanie !!
    Haha thanks I got it free from a Universal promo. I love those guys I think I've ordered like 40+tubs of real gains throughout the past year and a half...

And by the way I ordered GB last night can't wait to try it out. I haven't used it before so I hope it'll work. And I might pick up WB sometime soon as well...

Day 2 4/23

Nothing really changed. Same bodyweight in the morning. Today is an off day for me. Lax practice was a bitch and I had to do sprints like crazy in the hot ass weather. It was killer. Oh and I also broke a 600 dollar TV in school today, but hey, that's a diff story

I'm gunna do 3 sets of Pullups today like I always do on off-days and rest up.

pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by steve39 View Post
    Oh and I also broke a 600 dollar TV in school today, but hey, that's a diff story
    LMAO... did you run like hell ?
    Free agent
    11+ Years Experience

LMAO... did you run like hell ?
    hahah nah I just LOLd like crazy and once some teachers called a janitor over, I booked it.

I was able to snap a pic for bb.com though

It's only funny to me because I didn't get in trouble or hafta pay for it because the teachers forgot to strap on the TV to the cart

Day 4 4/25

Weight - 163 pounds [+2 lbs]

Up two pounds, gunna hit the weights later today with workout B. Couldn't work out yesterday because i had a game. My Green Bulge came today and I just popped the pills so I will be workin in out in about 45 minutes...

Review After 4 Days

I love Ebol right now. I'm up 2 pounds after 4 days, obviously it's not purely because of the ebol but it definitely is a solid contributer to gains. I feel fuller and more pumped. The "psychological" effects are also there. After taking Ebol I feel really happy, have more focus, and when I take it at night it makes me sleepy and I sleep soooo much better/deeper.

ThemoLife Alter Ego SupaNatural's Avatar
    SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Watching. Nice log so far.

Day 11 - 5/2/07

Haven't updated in a while, sorry about that. Something popped up over the weekend didn't really get a chance to lift/eat/go online that much so yeah couldn't really put on any weight or add a log entry...

Weight: 163.5 pounds [+ .5 lbs]

Worked out yesterday-
    Squat- 175x3x5
    Bench - 150x3x5
    Incline DB- 45x2x5 (i could do a lot more weight but those are the biggest DBs i have )
    -Deadlift 170x1x5
    -DB Shrugs - 40x3x8

IDK why but for some reason the weights in my home gym seem a lot heavier than the ones I use when i go to a Gold's Gym or my high school's gym. These lifts are a lot lower than what I do at a gym so idk why that is but w/e, just don't think i'm lifting too light of weights

Did my maxes at the HS for football on friday.
    Bench 200x1
    Squat 275x1 ( could do a little higher )
    Hang Clean - didn't do my max for this month yet, probably 150

Ebol
    I only have good things to say about it. My strength has been increasing even after I had a pretty big setback on Friday night that i'm not gunna get into. I've gained a total of 2.5 pounds since begininng of the stack but it has only been 11 days and I lost a few over the weekend. It's great stuff, defintely have an increase in strength, muscle endurance (runnin in lax is a bit easier), and it helps a lot with sleep and relaxation.

So far so good !
    Free agent
    11+ Years Experience

DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up

nice log! best of success for you.

Day 15 - 5/6/07

Weight - 164 pounds [+.5lbs]

Gunna workout today. Missed a workout on friday because I got home real late from practice and had to get my meals in instead. And yesterday I had a game and ****ed up my back. Not sure how I did it, but it's killling me. Like a really really bad pull or something. Hurts like crazy everytime I bend down, breathe out, etc. Today's workout is gunna be a bitch....

I'll do workout B later tonight.

I've been stuck in this 162-164 pound "rut" the past like 6-7 days and it's frustrating me like crazy. I gotta try to eat a lot more than I am so I can get my weight up, but it's frustrating as hell after a day of eating a ****load of food and then the next morning weighing the same. But hey, it takes time so we'll see...

Ebol isn't giving the same weight/muscle gain results as a product like XF did for me ( 17 pounds in 40 days =O ) so my opinion is that Ebol , for weight gain, isn't strong enough for stand-alone supp bulking. I think it would be better if stacked with XF, but I don't have that much money...

It's still good though, strength gains, small weight gain (3 pounds since start, but who knows how much of that actually came from Ebol and not my bulking diet), and just feeling good/healthy...

Day 17 - 5/08

Weight - 165.5 lbs [+1.5lbs]

Up 4.5 pounds since start of log. Not bad I guess. Only two more weeks of lacrosse so my cardio will be cut down a lot and I'll be burnin less calories = more gains.

Worked out today-
    Squats- 190x3x5
    Bench - 155x3x5
    Incline DB - 45x2x5 ( as high as my DBs go )
    Deadlift - couldn't do because of messed up back (read previous entry) but it's getting better
    Shoulder Shrugs- 40x3x10

Day 24 - 5/15/07

Weight - same 163.5 - 164.5 rut

I was really sick yesterday and today so i didn't get to workout. I also hurt my leg really bad during a lacrosse game on friday (kids knee went into my leg and the leg muscle was cramped severely for days) so i wasn't able to do legs on sunday. But i did do-

Bench 155x3x5
    Incline Bench DB 45x2x5
    Shrugs

Lacrosse ended today and I missed my last game because I've been sick. Sucks. But tomorrow I gotta get back on the grind and started eating heavy and lifting heavy and I'm sure I will see some gains.

Also, ordered Torrent a few days ago. Should be here tomorrow.

Day 30 - 5/21

Morning Weight - 164.5 pounds

It may seem like I have lost weight/not gained anything, but that's not true. When this log started, I weighed myself b4 my usual morning piss (which i weighed myself b4 and after once, and dropped 2 pounds) So if I weighed myself the way I was when I started this log, I would be 166.5 pounds. I'm starting to weigh b4 the piss now...

annnyyway...

I switched my routine now. I was getting tired of Rippetoe's and leavin the gym not feelin like I worked hard enough. Here's the new routine from animal pak.

Monday: Quads/Hams

? Squats
    ? Leg Curls
    ? Leg Extensions
    ? Abs

Tuesday: Back/Calves

? Deadlifts
    ? Shrugs
    ? Toe Raises (5 sets of 12 reps)

Wednesday: OFF

Thursday: Back/Biceps

? Behind-The-Neck Pulldowns
    ? Front Lat Pulldowns
    ? Seated Rows
    ? Bicep Curls (Straight Bar)
    ? Preacher Curls
    ? Alternate Seated Dumbbell Curls
    ? Abs

Friday: Chest/Triceps

? Flat Bench Presses
    ? Incline Bench Presses
    ? Incline Dumbbell Presses
    ? Dips
    ? Tricep Cable Pushdowns
    ? Toe Raises (5 sets of 12 reps)

Saturday: OFF

Sunday: OFF

"Unless noted, you?ll perform 5 sets for each exercise. Each successive set gets progressively heavier and you?ll follow this pattern: 1st set, 8 reps; 2nd set, 6 reps; 3rd set, 4 reps; fourth set, 2 reps; and fifth set, 50% of the weight of the 1st set to failure."

There are a few things I'm taking off, and putting in, but you'll see when I make my logs. I have been slacking off with the logs so I'll start doing more.

Today I did legs-

Squats - 165/8, 175/6, 195/4 , 210/2 , 80/25
    Leg Curls - 45/8, 55/6, 65/4, 80/2, 25/46
    Leg Extensions - 30/8, 35/6 , 45/4, 50/2, 15/60

Hardest leg workout of my life. My legs were dying. And I loved it...

I'm out
    peace

Day 31 - 5/22

Popped the last pills of my first bottle of Ebol. Damn that seemed like a long ass time and i'm only done with one bottle...hmmm

Weight this Morning - 166.5 pounds - + 2lbs

Felt good today. Felt strong in the weightroom.

Deadlift - 165/8, 170/6, 180/4, 195/2 <<--- wow strong weakness in deadlift
    Shrugs - 5 sets of 40 x 8
    Calves - 5 sets of 110 x 12

And when my friend came over to train with me a few days ago, he also agreed with me that my weights are about 15 pounds heavier than the ones at golds and the Y. so my true lifts would be +15 pounds more on top of the weights listed above. Not makin excuses for anything...just sayin.

Oh, and did i mention that TORRENT came last week? I've been using it after workouts and it's definitely helping with the recovery and I think it will help my muscle growth. Great product

ahs4n has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ahs4n has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ahs4n has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ahs4n has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ahs4n has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ahs4n has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ahs4n has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ahs4n has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ahs4n has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ahs4n has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ahs4n has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    How do you feel e-bol has helped. Do you feel your body has been recomping with noticeable fat loss and muscle gain?

Originally Posted by ahs4n View Post
    How do you feel e-bol has helped. Do you feel your body has been recomping with noticeable fat loss and muscle gain?
    I've only put on 5.5 pounds since the start of this log and i personally believe that's all just from my bulk diet + hard training. I really can't contribute Ebol to any of my gains. I feel a little bit stronger in the gym but that's basically it. When I first started taking it it made me feel pretty happy and energetic but that effect wore off quickly. Not nearly as satisfied with this product as I thought I would be. I like Xfactor way more right now. But who knows, maybe I'll start seeing better gains in these last 30 days....

Day 43 - 6/3

Weight - Still 168

Strength is up, I'm feeling a lot stronger in the gym which is great. I'm also feeling like I'm getting bigger. While I'm not necessarily gaining that much on the scale, I'm looking bigger/more vascular. I've also added Super Pump. It gave me some good energy/pumps...

Friday I had to do my max lifts for football so I just did some extra sets of incline bench and shoulder/tricep work on saturday, nothing important enough for me to note. Sorry for not updating this as much as I should be.

Diet has been inconsistent and I gotta get it crackin again so I can start gaining.

Diet has been inconsistent and I gotta get it crackin again so I can start gaining.
    Yea budday... nice update
    Free agent
    11+ Years Experience

Day 48 - 6/8

Weight - 169.5 pounds (+ 8.5lbs since start of log)

Maxed out w/ a 300 squat the other day which was pretty cool that i finally hit it. Today i trained back/biceps - behind the neck pulldowns, front lat pulldowns, straight barbell curls, wrist curls, hammer curls (was supposed to do barbell rows too but didn't have the time cuz they closed the weight room early)

So I feel like i'm gaining. Put on 8.5 pounds since start of log. Basically I gained everything back that I lost, and gained an extra pound or two, which is decent. Strength has been up and I'm noticing an increase in size in the mirror. I want to get up to 175 by the end of this month. Will be very hard but.....i'll be trying my best. Diet has been consistent now...

Supp Thoughts -

Ebol: It definitely helped boost my strength and overall "well-being" but not as strong as Xfactor is in actually gaining SIZE. Good product but IMO X-factor is a better supp for the same amount of $$. I'm pleased with the strength results....but i was looking to gain size more than strength....

Green Bulge: Lovin it. Has helped me gain size/strength/pumps. I'm stocked with GB for a few more months

Torrent: Also LOVING this. Great for recovery and size.

Superpump: I only took it once. Gave me good energy and decent pumps but gave my liquid ****s for two days after. Not sure if i'm gunna keep taking it....

Put on 8.5 pounds since start of log....I want to get up to 175 by the end of this month. Will be very hard but.....i'll be trying my best.

GFH

Free agent
    11+ Years Experience

GFH

Thanks for posting that man. everytime i look at that picture it's motivation. now i'm gunna go eat some chicken w/ rice because you posted that

i'm pretty confident i can put on 5 pounds by the end of the month. If i can be 175 by the end of this month, that leaves me a solid two months or so to put on another 10-15 before footballl season. If i can be around 190 pounds by the start of football season i'll be a whole lot better.

Final Review

Start Weight = 161 pounds
    End Weight - 171 pounds

Total Change in Bodyweight = +10 pounds

Time for the review:::::

Weight/Size Gains = 6.5/10
    Was not very impressed with the weight/size gains from this product. Yes, I gained 10 pounds...but most of that I can contribute to muscle memory ( was 170 pounds a few months ago) and my bulking diet that included tons of calories/protein. I'm sure it helped a little....but I could've gained the weight back without the product.

Strength Gains = 9/10
    This is where this product shines. Strength gains went up on all my lifts. Was squatting around 270/275 before Ebol. After - maxed out at 300. Could've probably squeezed out 305. Bench went up from around 200 to 215. Deadlift went up as well but never really maxed out. All my other lifts that I'm too lazy to talk about also shot up 10-15 pounds.

Overall = 7.5-8/10
    Was very pleased with the strength gains but my goal was also to increase muscle mass mainly and Ebol didn't really help much at all with that goal. If you're looking for a product to help you maintain your strength/size while on a cut or a time of calorie deficiency, then I'd look into Ebol. If you're looking more for overall brute muscle mass and strength, I'd take Xfactor over Ebol hands down.

ThemoLife Alter Ego SupaNatural's Avatar
    SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Thanks for the review!!!

Final Review

Start Weight = 161 pounds
    End Weight - 171 pounds

Total Change in Bodyweight = +10 pounds

Time for the review:::::

Weight/Size Gains = 6.5/10
    Was not very impressed with the weight/size gains from this product. Yes, I gained 10 pounds...but most of that I can contribute to muscle memory ( was 170 pounds a few months ago) and my bulking diet that included tons of calories/protein. I'm sure it helped a little....but I could've gained the weight back without the product.

Strength Gains = 9/10
    This is where this product shines. Strength gains went up on all my lifts. Was squatting around 270/275 before Ebol. After - maxed out at 300. Could've probably squeezed out 305. Bench went up from around 200 to 215. Deadlift went up as well but never really maxed out. All my other lifts that I'm too lazy to talk about also shot up 10-15 pounds.

Overall = 7.5-8/10
    Was very pleased with the strength gains but my goal was also to increase muscle mass mainly and Ebol didn't really help much at all with that goal. If you're looking for a product to help you maintain your strength/size while on a cut or a time of calorie deficiency, then I'd look into Ebol. If you're looking more for overall brute muscle mass and strength, I'd take Xfactor over Ebol hands down.
    Not bad !!
    Free agent
    11+ Years Experience