Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    jakkrk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jakkrk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jakkrk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jakkrk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jakkrk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jakkrk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jakkrk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jakkrk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jakkrk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jakkrk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jakkrk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking ~~Gettin' F'ED UP with FUBAR~~

Thanks to FUSION, I am able to TRAIN INSANE!!with their NEW formula of FUBAR...What is it you ask, well FUBAR is the original insane energy supplement created for bodybuilders. You will experience the insane energy you need to lift skull-crushing weight.

FUBAR works because it has one purpose only: to give you insane energy. No bells, no whistles ? just insane energy like you?ve never felt before. FUBAR will make you the envy of everyone in the gym.

What's In It?

Serving Size: 1 Capsule
    Servings Per Container: 102

Amount Per Serving:

I will be taking (2) count 'em (2) caps approx. 45mins before I hit the iron. So to speak.

BUT WAIT...there is more.....

I will be stacking the FUBAR with...LEVIATHAN!!!! yeah baby...Can you say "BAM!"

Will be dosing the LEVIATHAN as per instrustions..2 caps in the morning and then 2 cap mid-afternoon.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by jakkrk; 04-24-2007 at 09:34 AM. Reason: Different pic and updated ingredients

5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Lookin' forward to this! Thanks Might be a bit low key these week due to finals. I will be around though

Palo Alto Labs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Palo Alto Labs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Palo Alto Labs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Palo Alto Labs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Palo Alto Labs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Palo Alto Labs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Palo Alto Labs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Palo Alto Labs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Palo Alto Labs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Palo Alto Labs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Palo Alto Labs has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Just FYI take the Leviathan a few hours apart from the Fubar..dont want to overdo the dose of stimulants.
    Also, Leviathan should be taken at least 45 minutes before meals and/or 60-90 mins after meals when there is less of an insulin spike in your system.
    Good luck man!!
    Sorry, No Free Samples at this time.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/palo/palo.htm

PAL on MYSPACE
    http://www.myspace.com/paloaltolabs

jakkrk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jakkrk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jakkrk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jakkrk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jakkrk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jakkrk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jakkrk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jakkrk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jakkrk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jakkrk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jakkrk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Will do on the LEVIATHAN..I take the first dose around 530am and the second around 10am

Will be taking the FUBAR..no later the 4pm..I workout around 4-430...depending on traffic.

BackGround

Some of my background info for reference.

Name: Jeff
    Sex..Man
    Occupation...Mechanical designer..I sit A LOT. (aka C.A.D.D.)
    Married with 1 kid (daughter)

Daily Calories--From 2000 to 3000
    H20 intake---2+ gallons daily. I don't drink anything else

Im 5ft 6" ..a tad under 170#

I workout at least 5 days per week.
    Mon-Fri..as follows

M-Bi's and Tri's
    T-Shoulders and Traps
    W-Legs
    TH-Chest
    F-Back

Cardio/abs daily. No partner..Mostly all free weights (Db's are my fav).

Use these and all supplements at your own risk..assess your tolerance and if there are issues..STOP.

eweese18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) eweese18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) eweese18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) eweese18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) eweese18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) eweese18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) eweese18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) eweese18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) eweese18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) eweese18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) eweese18 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    New log I see. I was following your other log and then it just seemed to stop, so I am assuming this will be the new one to follow. Good luck bro!
    FDH

Kevin Levrone is the Man.
    Arnold is the BOSS!

Which one was that?...Well since you where following the other ones..Any comments on what to add/do to this one to make it more enjoyable or catching?

Ohh...btw REPS to you eweese18

eweese18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) eweese18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) eweese18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) eweese18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) eweese18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) eweese18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) eweese18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) eweese18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) eweese18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) eweese18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) eweese18 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I have liked the way you layout your logs in the past, as far as catchyness is concerned maybe if you can figure out how to color scheme things or something (I have no idea, but I am sure it cant be too hard). You pretty much hit every point in your logs so nothing is lacking there. I assume you will be having weight-in reported like once a week?
    FDH

Arnold is the BOSS!

Originally Posted by eweese18 View Post
    I assume you will be having weight-in reported like once a week?
    I will add that.

Not sure about color schemes and text manipulation and whatnot...but I can alway look into it.

Sounds good. I was following the VasoX log, but I guess I failed to realize you were done with it, my fault.
    FDH

Arnold is the BOSS!

Day 1 workout and feedback

Started taking the FUBAR stack on Monday..Took 2 Leviathan pills at 5:30 am and again around 10:30am..I am taking these cuz I have been needing some 'help' throughout the day to control my cravings.

Took 2 pills of the FUBAR at 3:45pm (on the way home from work). Then I headed to the gym around 4:30pm.

Since this stack has a lot of stimulant in it, I am monitoring the times I dose and see how it is making me feel by the time I 'call it a day', which is usually at 9:00pm on the weekdays.

Weight at the beginning of this run was 168.5#
    Bodyfat is unknown at this time.

For my workouts, I am concentrating on form more than the weight.
    Monday workout went well..Bi's and tri's..
    Started with standing straight bar curls(SSBC) with 40# x 12 increments of 10# until I hit 60#. Supersetted these with single arm Db curls. starting at 20# x 15 increments of 5# until 30#. After those initial 3 sets, I did a drop set of each.
    SSBC-->60#x10;50#x8;40#x6
    Db curs-->25#x10;20x10;15x20 (these are ridiculously light)

Next was standing single arm tri extensions. 25x10;30x10;35x10
    Tri puchdowns where next. Didn't really keep track here. Did about 4 sets.

ALso did various machines for bi's and tri's at moderate weight still concentrating on the muscle group being worked.

TreadMill (TM) for 5min at 3.5mhp...ran for 1 mile (about 10min) cooldown (2min)

Day #1 feedback from stack...(this is what I am feeling) Not sure at this point if it is the stack or other issues.

Felt jittery during my workout, couldn't sit still. Has all the energy to run this work out. (It was more of a curcuit run) Very little rest.

Didn't sleep all that well. Up off and on all night. (Again, could just be a change in climate) Not used to it being this warm. But I am keeping an eye on it.

Day #2...SHOULDERS

Took 2 Leviathan pills at 5:30 am and again around 10:30am.
    Took 2 pills of the FUBAR at 3:45pm (on the way home from work). Hit a lot of traffic, so I didn't get to the gym until 5pm.

For ALL my workouts, I am concentrating on form more than the weight.

Started with Seating Db presses..50x12;55x12;60x10;50x12

Military Presses..warm up with the bar. Did 5 sets, adding 10# after the initial warmup. Pyramid up to (3) 10# on each side then back down to the bar.

Standing front raises supersetted with upright rows..Raises..20x10;25x10;25x10----rows-40x10;50x10;40;10

Shrugs---One arm Db shrugs (standing)-->70x10;80x10;85x10

TreadMill (TM) for 5min at 3.5mhp...ran for 1 mile (about 10min) cooldown (2min)--ran again for 2 min at 7mhp. then cooldown for 1 min

Day #2 feedback from stack...(this is what I am feeling) Not sure at this point if it is the stack or other issues.

Didnt feel as jittery during this workout. Still had all the energy to run this work out.

Didn't sleep all that well. Up off and on all night. (Again, could just be a change in climate) Not used to it being this warm. But I am keeping an eye on it. (Same as day 1)

Heh dang that sleep must be brutal. Try turning down the AC really cold if you can afford it or if the wife will let you lol.
    FDH

Arnold is the BOSS!

Wednesday Legs

Originally Posted by eweese18 View Post
    Heh dang that sleep must be brutal. Try turning down the AC really cold if you can afford it or if the wife will let you lol.
    That aint going to happen

Day #3 for my F'ed up stack..LEGS.

Took 2 pills of the FUBAR at 3:45pm.<--Might need to work on this time.

Started with squats on the Smith machine..45's on each side x 10..added 10# to both side and pyramid up to 85# each side x 5. Back down to the 45's x 5..SOOO like 9 sets A2G squats.

Leg extensions..3 sets.

TreadMill (TM) for 5min at 3.5mhp...ran for 1 mile (about 10min) cooldown (2min)<--This was a little rough but I made it through

Still have sleep issues. Not sure the cause yet.

FUBAROMETER
    ENERGY---10
    DRIVE---10
    SIDE EFFECTS--Still evaluating. Im pushing 900mg of caffine.
    EASE OF DOSING--EASY..Just drink with water.
    AFTERTASTE--NONE

Chest Today

Took 2 pills of the FUBAR at 3:11pm<---TIME CHANGE

Hit the gym a little later than usual..was raining and traffic was slow.

Started with HS incline machine..2 plates each sidex10;3 plates x 6;3 plates+15# x 4;3 plates x 5;2 plates each side x 10;2 plates each side x 10.

PecDeck--3 sets plates 6,7,7 x 10 reps...nice and slow for a good stretch.

Naut. Flat 3 sets
    Naut. Incline 3 sets

Cardio--ran 1.5 miles.

FUBAROMETER
    ENERGY---10
    DRIVE---10
    SIDE EFFECTS--Still evaluating. Im pushing 900mg of caffine.
    AFTERTASTE--HAD SOME COTTONMOUTH TONIGHT.
    GYM COMMENTS--Asked if I was 'high'..eyes where bloodshot

Slept REALLY GREAT last night. Just wanted to inform that.

Also, my diet is just like any 'normal' person. Im not on any special 'this or that' type diet. I eat 5-6 times a day, mostly clean. But not all the time. This is how I eat normally so I figure it would make for a better log if I didn't change my diet.

I still eat pizza, donuts, and fast food from time to time. But the staple of my diet is chicken, rice and potatoes.

Took the weekend off...Got a computer bug at home to home computer is out for now..so the post will post a little spaced out. (Lack of access).

Yesterday, took my FUBAR at about 5:30pm...I know..LATE. I didn't go to the gym. I had a lot of work to do around the house and I wanted to get it done.

FUBAR has given me the energy in the past..I cut the yard (took about 2 hours) then I ran on a TM for 1.5 miles. Went to bed around 9pm...not really any sleep issurs cuz of the FUBAR...Did drink a lot of water yesterday..so I was up peeing all night.

FUBAROMETER
    ENERGY---10
    DRIVE---10
    SIDE EFFECTS--NONE
    AFTERTASTE--NONE
    GYM COMMENTS--NONE

5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ahah! Fubarometer. I love it Glad to see everything is workout well

Took one pill of FUBAR AT 530PM..Been working alot of OT lately and haven't been able to hit the weights like I want..Good thing I have a TreadMill at the house. ...Ran for 3 miles..Could have went for longer but JERICHO was on..Went to bed at 9...still no problems sleeping. From the FUBAR anyway.

Still taking the LEVIATHAN..one dose at 530am and another one around 9-10ish.

I am wired ALL EFFIN DAY

FUBAROMETER
    ENERGY---10
    DRIVE---10
    SIDE EFFECTS--MIGHT BE A LITTLE ON EDGE AT TIMES.
    AFTERTASTE--NONE
    GYM COMMENTS--NONE

Bad news

Due to extra work..alot of o.t. I am not being able to work out like I want..Computer bug has my home pc up in limbo..SOOOO

I have to say that I am going to have to put this log on hold for a little while.

I can say that the FUBAR has given my the energy to tackle any and all task I set out to do after I took it. I don't see that changing any during the length of this log.

Sat-Sun....DId so much 'home' stuff that I could stop working and got alot of it done...

Should market this NOT ONLY for insane training but for unlimited energy for normal everyday life.

Back when Life is normal.

How is everything going man?

???^#*$^@#

Everything is on hold for now..I can only get to the gym about once a week cuz of work..I am still taking the FUBAR when I workout at the gym. I don't get home until around 6pm during the week and I don't want to take it that last.

After being off of the FUBAR for awhile (and the Leviathan), I have noticed that I am not as 'on edge' as I was.

When I do take the FUBAR, I still get the energy that I need to complete my workouts...Last saturday, I ran 3.2 miles AFTER my weight training. Just to show you that the energy is still there and a full body workout.

SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Great log keep it up dude!
    Im subscribed
    PreSurge = Pre WO.

Finally***im Effin Back****

Back in the gym, lifting the weights after a 'too long' break.

Popped my FUBAR at 4:45 am and hit the gym at 5am..Started with a 10 min run at 6mph just to help get started.

Worked the arms today.

Supersetted straight bar standing curls with with one are tri extensions.
    (curls) 40x15; 50x10; 60x6
    (extensions) 20x10 (standing) 25x10; 30x10 (last 2 sets where sitting)

Hammer Strenth preacher (3 sets x 10) 35--45--55. Supersetted with tri push-downs(pull-downs) WatEv..(3 sets x 10) 6--7--8. (plate numbers)

Worked some abs also.

Very early morning start, which I might have to be doing alot of these next few months..Getting a Trainer to help me with some problem areas.

All in all, not bad...Also,,no longer taking the LEVIATHAN. So straigh FUBAR,

FUBAROMETER
    ENERGY---10
    DRIVE---10
    SIDE EFFECTS--NONE
    AFTERTASTE--NONE
    GYM COMMENTS--NONE

Very good week

Hit the gym every morning (5am) this past week..Trying to get back into my groove. 5am is very effin early so taking the FUBAR to me has given me the extra umff I need to get moving.

Just like my last post, I am starting the sessions off with a 10 min run..Fridays run sucked but I did it anyway.

After the run, I do my weight training. Straight focus and no fooling around cuz I have to be finished by 5:45am so I can get off to work (after I shower)

FUBAROMETER
    ENERGY---10
    DRIVE---10
    SIDE EFFECTS--NONE
    AFTERTASTE--NONE
    GYM COMMENTS--NONE

Legs today

Still hitting the iron at 5am...seems to be going aight..

Routine hasn't changed much,,still run for 10 min at a min of 6mph...sometimes faster..depending on the mood.

FUBAROMETER
    ENERGY---10
    DRIVE/FOCUS---10<--I wanted to quit but didn't
    SIDE EFFECTS--NONE
    AFTERTASTE--SOME HERBAL BURBS( Not enough water I guess)
    GYM COMMENTS--NONE

Bottle is almost gone....

I recommend this for anyone so far that wants a straight, no frills energy pill.
    One does get used to the pills so only use it on workout days.

Props fo you being able to workout at 5:00 am! How many capsules are you taking at once?

I am only taking 2 caps at a time...I could probably do more...but then I would run out faster. : )

Update

Started my personal training sessions yesterday with Back...

Popped my FUBAR at 4:30am and was at the gym by 5..I underestimated the intensity the trainer had in mind for me..but I think I handled it pretty well.

Half way thru the workout, I could feel my heartbeat beating sooo fast..I was pumped. Gave it my all and then some.

Did the same thing today..with the personal training sessions..FUBAR at the same time..Worked shoulders today...A LOT OF HEAVEY SETS is all I can say. Oh yeah...my back is burning today...but after starting the shoulders, didn't care much about it. Rocked it today also..My intensity was there when I needed it.

I AM FUBAR'D

Originally Posted by jakkrk View Post

I AM FUBAR'D