Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

BodyPoints: 3276
    BeastWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BeastWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BeastWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BeastWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BeastWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BeastWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BeastWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BeastWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BeastWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BeastWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BeastWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit BeastWithin's BodySpace

First gun - RUGER Sp101 Revolver (pic)

Im getting my conceal to carry and I need n a good beginner gun. The gun school im going to take my classes at recommends a S&W 642 revolver but ive heard bad things about it (too much recoil). Ive heard that revolvers are the way to go due to ease of use and safety.

What do you guys think? Ive researched and came upon the ruger sp101

Also, whats the difference between spur/spurless on a revolver? Also what size barrel do you recomend? I wanna go the smallest I can.

Exotic Game Hunter NuggzTheNinja's Avatar
    BodyPoints: 26060
    NuggzTheNinja has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NuggzTheNinja has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NuggzTheNinja has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NuggzTheNinja has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NuggzTheNinja has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NuggzTheNinja has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NuggzTheNinja has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NuggzTheNinja has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NuggzTheNinja has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NuggzTheNinja has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NuggzTheNinja has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit NuggzTheNinja's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by BeastWithin View Post
    Im getting my conceal to carry and I need n a good beginner gun. The gun school im going to take my classes at recommends a S&W 642 revolver but ive heard bad things about it (too much recoil). Ive heard that revolvers are the way to go due to ease of use and safety.

Also, whats the difference between spur/spurless on a revolver? Also what size barrel do you recomend? I wanna go the smallest I can.

If you're gonna carry, you might want to go with the hammerless version.

The reason is, that sometimes you may just want to throw it in your pocket or whatever. The hammer can get caught on your pocket as you draw, you want it nice and smooth with nothing interfering with the draw.

The version with the hammer will be easier to shoot though as you can shoot it in "single action". Single action is where you pull the hammer back manually, resulting in a very short trigger pull. Double action is where you pull the trigger, the hammer comes back and then drops, resulting in a much longer, harder trigger pull.

4" barrel in a revolver might be a bit much for carry, and you won't get much out of it that you won't get from a 2". The choices are 2 and 4, correct?
    A professor of the world's second oldest profession.

Stronger Than Yesterday wsuwarrior's Avatar
    Stats: 6'0", 195 lbs
    BodyPoints: 24783
    wsuwarrior has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) wsuwarrior has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) wsuwarrior has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) wsuwarrior has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) wsuwarrior has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) wsuwarrior has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) wsuwarrior has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) wsuwarrior has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) wsuwarrior has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) wsuwarrior has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) wsuwarrior has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit wsuwarrior's BodySpace
    Gotta love hammerless revolvers...they are just so damn cool.
    MISC STRENGTH CREW

BodyPoints: 19166
    Chipman has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Chipman has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Chipman has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Chipman has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Chipman has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Chipman has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Chipman has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Chipman has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Chipman has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Chipman has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Chipman has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Chipman's BodySpace
    I carry the old 640 hammeless slick-handled S&W in a back holster, side holster, or back pocket. It's heavy but I am used to it. It never hangs and always goes bang.

My thoughts on a hideout gun. This used to take about 2 pages.

1. NO rubber handles, they stick on cloth and slow you down.
    2. Never carry rubber handles in the pocket. To slow. You are dead.
    3. Whatever you buy make sure it has rounded corners so nothing sticks on the way out of its hiding place.
    4. Shoot it a thousand rounds before you trust it. It only has to fail once and you are dead.
    5. If you don't have the balls to kill someone figure that out before you get your license.

BodyPoints: 16494
    BlueBayou has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BlueBayou has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BlueBayou has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BlueBayou has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BlueBayou has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BlueBayou has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BlueBayou has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BlueBayou has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BlueBayou has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BlueBayou has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BlueBayou has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit BlueBayou's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by BeastWithin View Post

Both are extremely excellent choices, and you have narrowed it down to two of the best snubnose revolvers there are. These two revolvers are definately great if you want simplicity and reliability.

I own a SW642 and have owned a Ruger SP101 with the 21/4 " barrel with hammer. The SP101 was my first gun that I legally carried when I got my CCW in the mid-90's. Both guns you mention have a 5 round cylinder.

The SW642 is without a doubt the most recommended snubnose 38 special there is these days. It shoots regular 38 special or 38 special +P(more power) loads. It is lightweight and one of the most ideal handguns if pocket carry is going to be used often, and/or if weight is a primary concern. It doesnt kick bad. Some people will say its 'snappy' because of its light weight, but its not a problem to me at all. My mom and wife and others have shot it and havent commented negatively on the recoil. The SP101 with full-power 357 Magnum loads is going to kick worse than the lightweight 642 with 38 special loads. BUT- the SP101 with 38 Special loads(as opposed to 357 loads) will have less 'felt' recoil than the 642 with the same cartridges, due to the SP101's increased weight. The best round for the 642 these days is probably the Speer Gold Dot 135 grain 38 Special +P round, which can be bought at http://www.miragetechnologies.net/ among other places. You can get a Hogue Mono-grip for it if you prefer a bigger grip for more control during fire.

The SP101 is slightly larger and about twice as heavy as the 642. The SP101 comes in a 357 Magnum version and that is the one I'd suggest if you go with the SP101. Go with the hammerless if youre going to conceal carry. I had the hammer model, and it will snag occasionally on clothes on the draw. Basically the 357 Magnum is a slightly longer case, and more powerful 38 special cartridge. It has more powder and higher pressures and higher muzzle energy than a 38 Special. I highly suggest you try out the Remington Golden Saber 125 grain 357 rounds for carry for the SP101 if you get it. They are a little more mild than full-power 357 loads, which can be a handfull in the SP101. The Rem GS's seem to be just about perfect for this gun. With a 357 Magnum, you can also shoot 38 Special or 38 Special +P's through it(but not the other way around), so you might want to practice with cheap 38 special loads from Wal-Mart or elsewhere. The SP101 comes in a 2 1/4 and 3 1/16 inch barrel lengths. Pocket carry with the SP101 in jeans is really pushing it and would not be comfortable for most people. If youre going to conceal the SP101, I suggest a good inside-the-waistband(IWB) holster for it, or a good outside-the-waistband(OWB) if youd prefer that type. If you get the SP101,(just like I suggested for the 642) look at the Hogue Monogrip replacement grip for it. Its about $20. Control of the gun is better with the Hogue grip, and it looks 1,000 times better to boot. For $20, its worth trying for either the 642 or SP101, whichever you get.

I'd go with the SW642 if youre going to pocket carry a lot or if you want a lightweight 38 snub, but thats all a matter of personal preference. The 642 will be more comfortable and easier to carry, but the SP101 in 357 Mag will have more powerful cartridge options for you. Handle both at the gunshop, ask(ask first!) the gun dealer if you can try both in your pocket(if this is a concern to you), and try to shoot both if you can find a gunstore with range who also rents both guns(probably not likely unless you get lucky). Hold them both in your hand and see which feels better to you. The SW 642 38 Special has a very strong following among its owners, and a check of the various gun forums will show you this. The SP101 is an excellently made 357 snub and also a great gun. Its really a toss-up based on what you want. Both are excellent concealed carry revolvers.

As far as felt recoil, the SP101 with Rem GS 357's is going to feel about like a 642 with most 38 Special +P loads.

If you asked me to make the decision for you, I'd go with the 642 for its increased ease of carry. Both are about as equally as accurate, and both are accurate for snubs- but youve got to practice with both. Dry-fire practice is good and will help you develop good trigger control and also help to keep you from flinching when doing live-fire. Most people who shoot handguns who have never shot them before often shoot low due to 'flinching', or anticipating the recoil and pushing forward and down as you pull the trigger. Also, get some speedloaders for your specific model of gun and learn how to use them.

When I cannot carry my G27 due to size and weight, a SW642 goes with me.

Good luck!
    Attached Images
    Last edited by BlueBayou; 04-22-2007 at 05:20 PM.

BodyPoints: 3276
    BeastWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BeastWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BeastWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BeastWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BeastWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BeastWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BeastWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BeastWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BeastWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BeastWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BeastWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit BeastWithin's BodySpace
    Thanks alot for that post !!! I will take your advice. I dont plan on getting my ccw for another couple months but in the mean time i will check out some of the local gun dealers to see if i can get my hands on these revolvers.

NuggzTheNinja has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NuggzTheNinja has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NuggzTheNinja has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NuggzTheNinja has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NuggzTheNinja has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NuggzTheNinja has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NuggzTheNinja has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NuggzTheNinja has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NuggzTheNinja has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NuggzTheNinja has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NuggzTheNinja has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Oh yeah: if you haven't already, get a good lawyer that deals with this sort of case. Keep his phone number in your cell phone contact list.

Nomatter HOW justified the shooting, assh0les have family members. They don't care that "their baby" was a homicidal maniac, but they do care that YOU shot him. "You didn't need to shoot him". Yeah. Well you did, and now you "need" to cover your ass before his ghetto relations begin pilfering your estate.

You may win the criminal case, but winning the civil case is just as important. Sad but true.

BodyPoints: 16494
    BlueBayou has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BlueBayou has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BlueBayou has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BlueBayou has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BlueBayou has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BlueBayou has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BlueBayou has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BlueBayou has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BlueBayou has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BlueBayou has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BlueBayou has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit BlueBayou's BodySpace
    I found these when looking through my firearm pics. Neither of these are mine, but they show the SW642 and the SP101 each with the Hogue monogrip if youre interested in that. The SP101 is one with the 3 1/16" barrel, but you still get an idea of what it looks like on the 2 1/4" version also.

When I had my 2 1/4" SP101, I used the Hogue monogrip and loved it. It looks great, feels great, and shoots great with the monogrip. Also, the Monogrip on the SP101 is actually thinner than the stock grip.

The SW642 that I have now, I use with the original factory grip for maximum concealability.
    Attached Images

Mafia_Prince has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mafia_Prince has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mafia_Prince has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mafia_Prince has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mafia_Prince has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mafia_Prince has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mafia_Prince has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mafia_Prince has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mafia_Prince has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mafia_Prince has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mafia_Prince has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Originally Posted by NuggzTheNinja View Post
    Oh yeah: if you haven't already, get a good lawyer that deals with this sort of case. Keep his phone number in your cell phone contact list.

Nomatter HOW justified the shooting, assh0les have family members. They don't care that "their baby" was a homicidal maniac, but they do care that YOU shot him. "You didn't need to shoot him". Yeah. Well you did, and now you "need" to cover your ass before his ghetto relations begin pilfering your estate.

You may win the criminal case, but winning the civil case is just as important. Sad but true.
    I also carry the SP-101 spurless hammer, it's 357 so you can shoot 38+P through it. The spurless is double action only, personally I think the longer the trigger pull, the better, it's a lot more smooth. Instead of the sudden jerk from cocking the hammer and pulling the trigger. Im not to crazy about the S&W 642, Im looking to get the 442 model.

Also follow what Nuggz wrote, and make sure you carry your cell phone when you carry the gun. That will definatley screw you in the civil case.
    The swiftness of the Ranger is still talked about today. Texas Red had not cleared leather for a bullet fairly ripped and the Rangers aim was deadly with a big iron on his hip. -Marty Robbins-

,___,
    [O.o]
    /)__)
    -"--"- How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop? 1,2,.......3 Yes 3

Stats: 5'10", 200 lbs
    BodyPoints: 31607
    jason_bh has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jason_bh has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jason_bh has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jason_bh has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jason_bh has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jason_bh has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jason_bh has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jason_bh has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jason_bh has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jason_bh has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jason_bh has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit jason_bh's BodySpace
    Congrats on your (soon to be) concealed weapon permit. That's a great decision. Just make sure that you are well versed in the laws for your state regarding carrying. Always practice safety. And remember that the best safety is between your ears.

In regards to your gun selection a revolver is an excellent choice in that they are simpler. Definitely go with the hammerless version and practice a lot.
    Member of the Gator Nation.

Registered Sex Offender Dr. Octoclops's Avatar
    BodyPoints: 4565
    Dr. Octoclops has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dr. Octoclops has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dr. Octoclops has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dr. Octoclops has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dr. Octoclops has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dr. Octoclops has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dr. Octoclops has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dr. Octoclops has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dr. Octoclops has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dr. Octoclops has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dr. Octoclops has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit Dr. Octoclops's BodySpace
    Where do you guys live that allows you to carry guns? Have any of you ever had to use yours?

I live in NY and don't know anyone who carries a gun.

BodyPoints: 10403
    MarcTonk has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MarcTonk has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MarcTonk has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MarcTonk has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MarcTonk has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MarcTonk has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MarcTonk has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MarcTonk has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MarcTonk has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MarcTonk has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MarcTonk has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit MarcTonk's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by Dr. Octoclops View Post
    Where do you guys live that allows you to carry guns? Have any of you ever had to use yours?

Not me not 21 yet(soon to be) But my dad stopped some car jacker from taking his car with his gun. He just put him on the ground at gun point untill police arrived. Kicked him once or twice while on the ground HAHA. Some people are just the scum of the earth thats why im all for carrying a gun. You never know when they will come for you.

MarcTonk

Strong Assed Cawk Crew TheJuicedchase's Avatar
    Stats: 5'10", 98 lbs
    BodyPoints: 27174
    TheJuicedchase has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TheJuicedchase has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TheJuicedchase has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TheJuicedchase has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TheJuicedchase has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TheJuicedchase has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TheJuicedchase has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TheJuicedchase has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TheJuicedchase has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TheJuicedchase has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TheJuicedchase has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit TheJuicedchase's BodySpace
    A good friend of mine who is into guns recently had to replace all the windows in his house. The guy that came to check out the job was also into guns and carried.

Every summer we have a large festival that lasts a week and traffic stops a lot and people are just all over the streets. Well this guy was driving through town and while the traffic was stopped a guy came running up, rips open his rear door and tries to grab his baby, he shot the guy to death.

Stats: 6'1", 198 lbs
    BodyPoints: 37850
    TheLBM has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TheLBM has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TheLBM has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TheLBM has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TheLBM has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TheLBM has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TheLBM has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TheLBM has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TheLBM has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TheLBM has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TheLBM has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit TheLBM's BodySpace
    If you're gonna carry, you might want to go with the hammerless version.

The reason is, that sometimes you may just want to throw it in your pocket or whatever. The hammer can get caught on your pocket as you draw, you want it nice and smooth with nothing interfering with the draw.

The version with the hammer will be easier to shoot though as you can shoot it in "single action". Single action is where you pull the hammer back manually, resulting in a very short trigger pull. Double action is where you pull the trigger, the hammer comes back and then drops, resulting in a much longer, harder trigger pull.

4" barrel in a revolver might be a bit much for carry, and you won't get much out of it that you won't get from a 2". The choices are 2 and 4, correct?

I was going to say that.
    good answer.
    M O O N spells LBM

http://youtu.be/ip7PPGS7TpE

I live in Philly, mommadukes, poppadukes, and myself all carry.

In Israel I'll probably be carrying an M16 or a Negev. Gonna be hard to be OK with just carrying a handgun when I come back.

Facing the wind Thomas.of.Hunter's Avatar
    Stats: 6'2", 205 lbs
    BodyPoints: 16662
    Thomas.of.Hunter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thomas.of.Hunter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thomas.of.Hunter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thomas.of.Hunter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thomas.of.Hunter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thomas.of.Hunter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thomas.of.Hunter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thomas.of.Hunter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thomas.of.Hunter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thomas.of.Hunter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thomas.of.Hunter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit Thomas.of.Hunter's BodySpace
    I live in Philly, mommadukes, poppadukes, and myself all carry.

In Israel I'll probably be carrying an M16 or a Negev. Gonna be hard to be OK with just carrying a handgun when I come back.
    lol
    Nothing posted by this account should be taken seriously. It's all for the lulz.

Mafia_Prince has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mafia_Prince has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mafia_Prince has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mafia_Prince has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mafia_Prince has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mafia_Prince has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mafia_Prince has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mafia_Prince has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mafia_Prince has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mafia_Prince has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mafia_Prince has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)

Michigan, I also work as a federal officer so it wasn't hard for me to get my permit. NY is just as bad as commi fornia.
    The swiftness of the Ranger is still talked about today. Texas Red had not cleared leather for a bullet fairly ripped and the Rangers aim was deadly with a big iron on his hip. -Marty Robbins-

,___,
    [O.o]
    /)__)
    -"--"- How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop? 1,2,.......3 Yes 3