Registered User litlfalafelgirl's Avatar
    litlfalafelgirl is on a distinguished road. (+10) litlfalafelgirl is on a distinguished road. (+10) litlfalafelgirl is on a distinguished road. (+10) litlfalafelgirl is on a distinguished road. (+10) litlfalafelgirl is on a distinguished road. (+10) litlfalafelgirl is on a distinguished road. (+10) litlfalafelgirl is on a distinguished road. (+10) litlfalafelgirl is on a distinguished road. (+10) litlfalafelgirl is on a distinguished road. (+10) litlfalafelgirl is on a distinguished road. (+10) litlfalafelgirl is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Combination of body types? Best Workout?

Hi , I've been trying to figure out what body type I am and how to best exercise to meet my goals (bring down BF, some increased muscle and definition, gain more of a runner's physique) but I'm really not sure what to do. I feel like I have aspects of all body types and not sure which I favor and how to work with that. Not sure if my goals are feasible if I am working against genetics. My mom is short and def. most aligned with an endomorphic body. My dad was pretty ectomorphic until he hit his mid 40 and sits most of the day for work.

That being said, I am...
    4'10.5"
    99 lbs
    19.7% BF
    petite build
    Hourglass figure

I was using this website to determine - http://bodybuildingpro.com/bodytypeinformation.html

I also thought this was interesting

Other Traits of the Mesomorph

The skin of the mesomorph is thick and the mesomorph tans well. The hair is heavy in texture. (I am italian and this does describe me)...

I KNOW I am not an ecto, but I don't feel I have the ability to drop fat and gain muscle to be a meso unless I have not really pushed myself for the results.

But I also have a round face and chubby cheeks, and hold onto fat, esp hips, thighs, butt, my most selfconscious areas.

Anyway, if anyone can help with the body advice or exercise types, it's greatly appreciated.

darkangel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) darkangel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) darkangel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) darkangel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) darkangel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) darkangel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) darkangel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) darkangel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) darkangel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) darkangel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) darkangel has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    From looking at your stats, I would have guessed ecto. Are your wrists and ankles slender? Perhaps you're an ecto frame with some inherited endo tendencies from your mother...?

Jamie M is a name known to all. (+5000) Jamie M is a name known to all. (+5000) Jamie M is a name known to all. (+5000) Jamie M is a name known to all. (+5000) Jamie M is a name known to all. (+5000) Jamie M is a name known to all. (+5000) Jamie M is a name known to all. (+5000) Jamie M is a name known to all. (+5000) Jamie M is a name known to all. (+5000) Jamie M is a name known to all. (+5000) Jamie M is a name known to all. (+5000)
    It's very rare for anyone to be a perfection ecto, meso, or endo. I'm a combo of ecto and meso.
    جَيْمي

Give me a place to stand, and I shall move the world.
    -Archemedes
    If you can't beat them....you're not trying hard enough!

If you need me, I'm swimming in the sea!

Reps owed:
    None

Negs owed:
    DrCrohn(life)
    Weightaholic(life)

Registered User litlfalafelgirl's Avatar
    litlfalafelgirl is on a distinguished road. (+10) litlfalafelgirl is on a distinguished road. (+10) litlfalafelgirl is on a distinguished road. (+10) litlfalafelgirl is on a distinguished road. (+10) litlfalafelgirl is on a distinguished road. (+10) litlfalafelgirl is on a distinguished road. (+10) litlfalafelgirl is on a distinguished road. (+10) litlfalafelgirl is on a distinguished road. (+10) litlfalafelgirl is on a distinguished road. (+10) litlfalafelgirl is on a distinguished road. (+10) litlfalafelgirl is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by darkangel View Post
    From looking at your stats, I would have guessed ecto. Are your wrists and ankles slender? Perhaps you're an ecto frame with some inherited endo tendencies from your mother...?
    Yes, actually. My friend always joked she could snap my wrists like pencils.

darkangel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) darkangel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) darkangel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) darkangel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) darkangel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) darkangel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) darkangel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) darkangel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) darkangel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) darkangel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) darkangel has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I think I was right... ecto with some endo tendencies. I'm an ecto, too. I do a three day weight training split using heavy compound lifts. On the days I'm not weight training I do one or two short, intense HIIT cardio sessions and one steady state, longer cardio per week.

Your weight and bodyfat are low enough you ought to be able to get where you want to be with a very clean diet. As an ecto, you don't want to overtrain... your metabolism is already high.