Thread: measurments

juggernaut04 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) juggernaut04 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) juggernaut04 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) juggernaut04 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) juggernaut04 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) juggernaut04 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) juggernaut04 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) juggernaut04 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) juggernaut04 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) juggernaut04 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) juggernaut04 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

measurments

I had a few questions about measurments....

1.How many iu are in an mg or gram?...or mcg?...and is iu only liquid?

2.How can I translate how much % of a nutrient in a product is into mg or grams....for instance lets say orange juice has 100% calcium...does this mean per gram of orange juice it is a gram of calcium?...Im confused.
    5'5,105lbs,18%bodyfat

CELL-TECH MADE ME HUGE!!!

I've been taking cell tech for 4 years.

CELL-Tech's incredible mass-building formula is scientifically proven,Bodybuilders using CELL-Tech are experiencing incredible gains.

How can It fail?

MagicPunt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MagicPunt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MagicPunt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MagicPunt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MagicPunt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MagicPunt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MagicPunt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MagicPunt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MagicPunt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MagicPunt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MagicPunt has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

juggernaut04 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) juggernaut04 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) juggernaut04 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) juggernaut04 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) juggernaut04 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) juggernaut04 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) juggernaut04 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) juggernaut04 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) juggernaut04 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) juggernaut04 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) juggernaut04 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    dead page.....post the translation ...and does it include %?
    5'5,105lbs,18%bodyfat

CELL-Tech's incredible mass-building formula is scientifically proven,Bodybuilders using CELL-Tech are experiencing incredible gains.

How can It fail?

Insane Clown is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Insane Clown is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Insane Clown is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Insane Clown is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Insane Clown is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Insane Clown is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Insane Clown is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Insane Clown is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Insane Clown is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Insane Clown is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Insane Clown is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I can answer number 2 for you.

If it says Orange juice has 100% calcium, it means that for every serving of orange juice (usually 8 oz., but it will say the serving size on the Nutrition Facts as well), you get 100% of the FDA's daily reccommended allowance of calcium based on a 2000 calorie diet.

For the most part, these percentages don't mean much, especially since you will probably have a much larger than 2000 calorie daily diet as a bodybuilder.

ratmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ratmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ratmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ratmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ratmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ratmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ratmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ratmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ratmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ratmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ratmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    i.u.'s are usually a product specific measurement and have no universal conversion.
    an international unit (i.u.) is a measure of the effectiveness of a certain substance in the human body. it is usually a measure of the purity of an item that is the most determinate factor in i.u. assesment.

products that list a percentage of a certain nutrient that they contain are referring to the percent of the recommended daily allowance that they contain per serving.

taffer is just really nice. (+1000) taffer is just really nice. (+1000) taffer is just really nice. (+1000) taffer is just really nice. (+1000) taffer is just really nice. (+1000) taffer is just really nice. (+1000) taffer is just really nice. (+1000) taffer is just really nice. (+1000) taffer is just really nice. (+1000) taffer is just really nice. (+1000) taffer is just really nice. (+1000)
    i use google for all my conversions
    just type(for example) 100grams in lbs (you can use abreviations or the actual word) press enter just like you are searching for something and bang, conversion done!

Thanks alot guys.
    5'5,105lbs,18%bodyfat

How can It fail?