wHo_S_yO_dAddY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Should i go for mass gainers

I have some serious questions about mass gainers :

Firstly : I'm 29, 103kilos, 20% body fat, 6.2 foot

I have some problems eating, it's bizarre because I cant remember how I got the gut I have to work of now.
    I hardly eat and I have to force myself to eat I have my protein shakes 4 a day alright, but apart from that I have a healthy breakfast containing of Oatmeal mixed with a protein shake (skinned milk + banana)

10.00 I have another shake
    12.00 I have a can of kindneybeans (for the complex carbohydrates) mixed with tuna (in water) and a full packet (sorry don't know what's it called) of cheddar cheese (fat free)
    16.00 another shake + one apple + a orange
    18.00 maybe a salad with hole wead bread etc
    20.00 another shake

As you can see its not a lot of food and I try to eat something like chicken breast for the day but they are very very expensive here so I try to stick to tuna and just have chicken breasts 2x a week.

Now ... my main priority is to loose all the extra fat and weight and build on that ... (all you guys out there saying better to do it right and swap fat for muscle) .... I don't care If I loose some musklemass over the time until I'm down to 15-13% bf, I have been running around with the gut for 7 years now I have the fock enough

But If I don't eat enough I could end up with more fat than before or at least don't loose any fat at all or have a\ much harder time loosing the gut.

So I thoud about weight gainers, would It work to count them into my daily diet ? If I choose one with less fat etc ?

Or should I leave my hands completely of them ?

It would be a hell of lot easier to fix up a shake than to cook something at work or cook it at home and bring it to work.

Any ideas or criticism is warmly welcome

Mestupt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mestupt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mestupt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mestupt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mestupt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mestupt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mestupt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mestupt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mestupt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mestupt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mestupt will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    do NOT buy a weight gainer... it will only add to the gut.
    A Blast from the Past:

Do you got the Skillz?

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=241255
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=412893

Hey, its my call to fame... its all I got!!
    Love me, I'm a good hearted bro ;)

even if I count the Calories carfuly in ?

Like I need something of 2500 calories per day.

Is there any way of coun ting them in ?

Mestupt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mestupt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mestupt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mestupt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mestupt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mestupt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mestupt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mestupt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mestupt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mestupt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mestupt will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    ummm... i believe their are food scales and such. I dont know the site/sites but maybe someone can help me out here with a site that has all the nutritional content of food giving cals of each food?
    A Blast from the Past:

Do you got the Skillz?

Originally posted by Mestupt
    ummm... i believe their are food scales and such. I dont know the site/sites but maybe someone can help me out here with a site that has all the nutritional content of food giving cals of each food?
    Could I ask you why you ask for a page like that in my thread ?

McBurly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    REAL food will never replace fake food (shakes), whey protein shakes are only for AFTER/PRE workouts, eat other foods like eggs, ham/turkey sandwiches, etc for in between meals, you can't depend on all your calories to come from a weight gainer or protein shake

Originally posted by wHo'S_yO_dAddY
    Could I ask you why you ask for a page like that in my thread ?
    i was asking for it in YOUR thread so you had it to use as a calorie checker... see quote below...

"Is there any way of coun ting them in?"

I was'nt asking YOU for the webpage, but maybe a someone reading up on this thread who may have had the site and chipped in the info for you. Just trying to be helpful sorry.
    A Blast from the Past:

Do you got the Skillz?

I'm sorry I missunderstood you

here is one Page i found : http://fitday.com

Veritas will become famous soon enough. (+50) Veritas will become famous soon enough. (+50) Veritas will become famous soon enough. (+50) Veritas will become famous soon enough. (+50) Veritas will become famous soon enough. (+50) Veritas will become famous soon enough. (+50) Veritas will become famous soon enough. (+50) Veritas will become famous soon enough. (+50) Veritas will become famous soon enough. (+50) Veritas will become famous soon enough. (+50) Veritas will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Most ass...... I mean Mass gainers cost about $1.50 per serving. That equates to a chicken breast or another can of tuna. Go for the real food.

You need to remember, not all calories are the same. 2000 calories of fat or sugar is not as benificial as 2000 calories of protein or good carbs.