Thread: Ab Wheel Work?

MightyMouse7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Ab Wheel Work?

What's up everyone? Yeah as you can see I was wondering if any of you have or perform any exercises with this equipment. I am still debating on wether to throw this thing into my routine or to not. The thing is that I do not really see the abdominals working from an outside view plus it used to be on many commercials and you guys know how those things end up...Any recommendations?
    Thanks

Dinotrainer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dinotrainer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dinotrainer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dinotrainer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dinotrainer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dinotrainer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dinotrainer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dinotrainer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dinotrainer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dinotrainer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dinotrainer has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by MightyMouse7 View Post
    What's up everyone? Yeah as you can see I was wondering if any of you have or perform any exercises with this equipment. I am still debating on wether to throw this thing into my routine or to not. The thing is that I do not really see the abdominals working from an outside view plus it used to be on many commercials and you guys know how those things end up...Any recommendations?
    Thanks
    The Ab wheel is AB-solutely () the single best abdominal/core exercise that I know of, and I'm not kidding. Most, if not all exercise contraptions are useless junk, aimed at lazy, impulse buying, couch potatoes, but the ab wheel is different. If you use it consistantly, and progressively, eventually working up to standing wheel rollouts, and from there, start wearing a weight vest while doing your rollouts, you'll have world class abs and core strength. Check out the standing wheel rollouts that Ross does in this video , as part of one of his "Hardcore" workouts, and if you're not impressed, go try it, and you will be http://www.rosstraining.com/articles/hardcore.html
    Don't complicate things by making things complicated.....

Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Freedom
    Freedom is an incredible concept. This complex word carries strong connotations and historical significance. Freedom is no stranger to the United States of America, which was founded on the idea that all men are created equal and possess the right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. Throughout the relatively short history of the United States alone, many freedoms were eventually realized, and presently, all citizens are considered to have equal freedom. However, it?s likely that each person has their own definition of what freedom is, and there are different kinds of freedom. Humanity has always been moving towards absolute freedom, and the concept of freedom has evolved with us.
    It would be helpful to begin by describing freedom in its most broad sense. Freedom is the expression of free will. As rational, self-aware beings we each have personal desires and motivations, and free will is the ability to exercise control over one?s own thoughts and actions. The act of free will is freedom; liberty made manifest; in other words, free will is the cause, and freedom is the effect. One can possess free will but not freedom, i.e. one might be a slave and not possess freedom, but would still have free will. Free will is what drives us, and freedom is what allows us to express it. Quite simply, freedom is the ability to express free will. However, there are two kinds of freedom, depending upon the context.
    The first kind of freedom to be examined is ?negative liberty?. Negative liberty is undoubtedly the most widely held conceptual form of freedom. Negative liberty is freedom from something; it?s the absence of any anything that impedes one?s own free will. Negative liberty is the absence of any barrier, restraint, or authority. Being free from slavery is a form of negative liberty, as is being exempt from paying taxes or liberation from a job. The best example of a society ruled by negative freedom would be that of an anarchy or mob rule, which still doesn?t truly possess negative liberty, as the wills of others could impede your own. Ironically, it appears that absolute negative liberty is found solely in the state of death. The only way to be free from everything is to be dead. Perhaps this is why it is called negative liberty?

rm41400 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rm41400 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rm41400 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rm41400 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rm41400 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rm41400 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by smj5351 View Post
    Freedom
    Freedom is an incredible concept. This complex word carries strong connotations and historical significance. Freedom is no stranger to the United States of America, which was founded on the idea that all men are created equal and possess the right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. Throughout the relatively short history of the United States alone, many freedoms were eventually realized, and presently, all citizens are considered to have equal freedom. However, it?s likely that each person has their own definition of what freedom is, and there are different kinds of freedom. Humanity has always been moving towards absolute freedom, and the concept of freedom has evolved with us.
    It would be helpful to begin by describing freedom in its most broad sense. Freedom is the expression of free will. As rational, self-aware beings we each have personal desires and motivations, and free will is the ability to exercise control over one?s own thoughts and actions. The act of free will is freedom; liberty made manifest; in other words, free will is the cause, and freedom is the effect. One can possess free will but not freedom, i.e. one might be a slave and not possess freedom, but would still have free will. Free will is what drives us, and freedom is what allows us to express it. Quite simply, freedom is the ability to express free will. However, there are two kinds of freedom, depending upon the context.
    The first kind of freedom to be examined is ?negative liberty?. Negative liberty is undoubtedly the most widely held conceptual form of freedom. Negative liberty is freedom from something; it?s the absence of any anything that impedes one?s own free will. Negative liberty is the absence of any barrier, restraint, or authority. Being free from slavery is a form of negative liberty, as is being exempt from paying taxes or liberation from a job. The best example of a society ruled by negative freedom would be that of an anarchy or mob rule, which still doesn?t truly possess negative liberty, as the wills of others could impede your own. Ironically, it appears that absolute negative liberty is found solely in the state of death. The only way to be free from everything is to be dead. Perhaps this is why it is called negative liberty?
    This should info should be helpfull to the op on an ab wheel.... :/