Fatal Error is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fatal Error is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fatal Error is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fatal Error is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fatal Error is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fatal Error is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fatal Error is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fatal Error is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fatal Error is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fatal Error is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fatal Error is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Horrific stretch-marks!!! Very bad!!

I have these big ****ing stretchmarks that start on my chest, and i **** u not, run all the way down to the top of my bicep, they are also about half an inch wide, about 5 inches long maybe...I have this one only on my right side, the left side is not so bad..

These really do look ugly and when i wear sleveless tops they look very obvious, i tried applying fake tan and **** but they are just too big to hide...Anyone else have these bastards? And is it true they fade a bit in time...This new one i only got a few weeks ago, must have ripped over-night!!
    'i won't hit a girl but i'll slap the **** out of a bitch'

Kutulus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i have bad stretch marks too

they sell stretch mark cream on bodybuilding.com try some of that

a tan helps too

imdutch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) imdutch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) imdutch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) imdutch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) imdutch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) imdutch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) imdutch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) imdutch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) imdutch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) imdutch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) imdutch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    That sucks bro, i had stretchmarks all along my "love"handles, this was 4 years ago, now they're all gone so there's hope for you. So yes they go away over time. Maybe not totally though...
    I hope i'll never get them again.
    peace
    Joram ****inbird

cjszip has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cjszip has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cjszip has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cjszip has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cjszip has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cjszip has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cjszip has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cjszip has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cjszip has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cjszip has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cjszip has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    i had strechmarks on my biceps so bad it looked like it was shreaded skin, man it was bad, i put this stuff called Vita-K on and it's basically just diffrent skin vitamins which i'm sure diffrent companys also sell such as avon or somthing, anyway, just go to a store and ask/look around for somthing that is for healthy skin, scars, or strech marks, usually it isnt too hard to find, anyway, now-a-days my strech marks are gone, so dont worry too much

kc2006 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kc2006 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kc2006 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kc2006 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kc2006 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kc2006 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kc2006 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kc2006 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kc2006 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kc2006 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kc2006 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hey who makes that stretchmark cream.

I looked and couldn't find it

MadChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MadChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MadChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MadChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MadChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MadChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MadChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MadChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MadChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MadChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MadChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I have stretch marks on my tris I didn't even know I had them until they faded, except when I flex my tris the bottom looks all wrinkly. I have a stretch mark on my bicep now and it actually stings sometimes! it's kind a gross looking too. I just take a vitamin E cap and pop it and rub the sh*t on my bicep.

Kutulus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    use the search thingy at the bodybuilding.com cyberstore

search for "stretch mark"

RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Re: Horrific stretch-marks!!! Very bad!!

Originally posted by Fatal Error
    I have these big ****ing stretchmarks that start on my chest, and i **** u not, run all the way down to the top of my bicep, they are also about half an inch wide, about 5 inches long maybe...I have this one only on my right side, the left side is not so bad..

These really do look ugly and when i wear sleveless tops they look very obvious, i tried applying fake tan and **** but they are just too big to hide...Anyone else have these bastards? And is it true they fade a bit in time...This new one i only got a few weeks ago, must have ripped over-night!!
    They fade slowly, although I have one that is really bad on my inner upper thighs that similar to the ones you have described that are still a bit purple and have never turned white like my others and they are almost 4 years old, not trying to discourage you, just sharing, most of my stretch marks fade so you can barely see them (except like someone said when you flex it can look a little wrinkly) within a year.

Christopher has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Christopher has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Christopher has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Christopher has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Christopher has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Christopher has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Christopher has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Christopher has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Christopher has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Christopher has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Christopher has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I have stretch marks on my quads glutes and hamstrings, they are nasty.

ahhh well.

DYnomyte001 is just really nice. (+1000) DYnomyte001 is just really nice. (+1000) DYnomyte001 is just really nice. (+1000) DYnomyte001 is just really nice. (+1000) DYnomyte001 is just really nice. (+1000) DYnomyte001 is just really nice. (+1000) DYnomyte001 is just really nice. (+1000) DYnomyte001 is just really nice. (+1000) DYnomyte001 is just really nice. (+1000) DYnomyte001 is just really nice. (+1000) DYnomyte001 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Yes I got them on the inside of my quads ( both legs )... and it looks pretty nasty.
    Eternal Creatures are not so prudent.

Member since Nov 2001

krazykid1331 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Angry

I have some random ones like a inch by a half cm ones on my back. I got around 4 on each theigh like 2 inches long....and the worst... around 10-12 going horizontally across my lower back. Those look really really bad. Ive been lucky about my chest and arms i guess. I am suprised how many I have on my lower back considering I am only a beginner-intermediate weightlifter and not a bb. Also i am only 16 and 160lbs. I think most of mine came from puberty...so I have alot more to come from lifting but theres few things you can do about them so I just ignore them. Besides that more people then you think have them just that everyone trys to hide them.

HeavyLifta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HeavyLifta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HeavyLifta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HeavyLifta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HeavyLifta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HeavyLifta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HeavyLifta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HeavyLifta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HeavyLifta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HeavyLifta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HeavyLifta has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    i got stretchmarks on my bis and on lats but i got pretty dark skin so you cant really see it that well, hopefully it goes away
    1......2......3...... LIFT

Jonblaze639 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jonblaze639 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jonblaze639 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jonblaze639 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jonblaze639 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jonblaze639 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jonblaze639 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jonblaze639 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jonblaze639 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jonblaze639 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jonblaze639 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally posted by kc2006
    Hey who makes that stretchmark cream.

I looked and couldn't find it
    barmon
    MOD @ www.anabolicminds.com

ripped4life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ripped4life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm "bulking" now, but I'm afraid to bulk up 100%, I'm trying soo hard to get big at a somewhat slower constant pace to avoid stretch marks...but I gotta ask...even if I gradually get bigger will the stretch marks still come regardless? I'm 17 now, weighin in at about 165, if I gradually work up to about 200 lbs 6-10% bf by the age of 20-21...would stretch marks still come? If I'm going to get them regardless then I'm gonna bulk till I can't possibly take another sip of milk! But if stretch marks can be avoided I'll stick to my pace.

cjszip has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cjszip has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cjszip has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cjszip has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cjszip has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cjszip has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cjszip has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cjszip has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cjszip has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cjszip has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cjszip has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    bulk up, but take precautions to make sure your skin is healthy, try taking flax seed oil, a multi vitamin and minneral, and put a skin cream on the areas where you most likely will get strech marks, and that should help prevent it!

tuesday37 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    There is a product called Striae Creme... you can check it out at stretchmark.com ... I've used it and had good results; The color and texture of the marks are much much better now than before. Hope that helps. Stretch marks do royally suck!

2fingeredjack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    My friend pumped on roids about 6 months ago. In able to get rid of his stretch marks that the roids caused, he rubbed vitamin E oil on the stretch marks, and he got some stretch mark removal cream from bodybuilding.com. After he started using the vita E and the cream, his stretch marks went away fairly quick. About a month after all of his stretch marks were gone. Good luck bud.
    "Scratch my ears, and I'll chase down your balls" - verse taken from 'Dog's Life' by Pulley

FleXXX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FleXXX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FleXXX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FleXXX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FleXXX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FleXXX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FleXXX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FleXXX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FleXXX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FleXXX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FleXXX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Barmon sh*t from bodybuilding.com does NOT WOrk. Its crap. just stick with a vitamin E capsule, although its sticky, it wokrs better than that cream.

tankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    ive got them pretty bad, a lot from when i was young and fat, all over my ass and legs and a bit on my arms, now since working out i have hem all down my tris, down my bis startign at my chest. and they sort of wrap around to meet the ones form my tris, also got em on my lats at the fron a bit. you could look at them as ugly, or tatoos to mark your growth. personally they dont bother me. my old ones are totally faded tehy jsut turn really white and area practically impossible to see unless you were a couple inches away from htem.
    "it would be wicked to be an animal, you would'nt even have to worry about making plans."
    -kevin commerford

SFStud has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Iv got stretch marks on my inner bi's, the side of my chest, and behind my armpits. I went down to GMC about two weeks ago and bought some vitamin E oil, and it seems to be working great. My stretch marks were really dark purpel, and since iv been using the vitamin E oil, they stretch marks have become lighter and lighter.

SFStud has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    haha i went to GNC, not GMC....my bad

Mandy1986 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Exclamation Stretch marks are a beitch!

Originally Posted by Fatal Error View Post

well since there new there is better chance to shrink and heal them back to your same skin tone or if they fade white then try the fake tan

What I have read into with helping to get rid/fade stretch marks is to moisturize 2-3 times a day (as much as you can) with lotions that contain collagen, elastin and vitamins A, C, E.

when moisturizing try to really massage the lotion in.

Dry brushing the Lymphatic System twice everyday helps too, make sure you moisturize after dry brushing and just exfoliation in gereral but not to much you dont wanna do more damage then good.

taking MSM powder with vitamin C helps to bulid collagen and heals, softens the skin.

you can even put MSM powder with vitamin C in your lotion!

Drinking pleanty of water to keep the skin elastic!

use a loofah and exfolating body wash in shower or bath, if your going to give your problem areas a good exfolation, best to only do it once a weak then just moisturize and dry brush the rest of the weak and let your body heal!

eatting a healthy diet ritch in vitamins and minerals,
    the best healing foods Ive found are raw vegan foods (the raw living lifestyle) green leafy vegetables, not so much fruit, not too many nuts and seeds! try to include those foods as much as you can.

when you go to have a shower, dry brush first then shower, then moisturize.

drinking wheatgrass juice is a really healing and cleansing drink!

you want to aviod processed foods, refined sugars, and processed drinks.

try to detox and stay away from smoking and drinking, coffee, caffine!

and get proper sleep, relax try to stay stress free.

tone up the area but I don't you would have that problem.

When you buy a dry brush you want to get a natural bristle brush thats made of cactus hair or boar hair!

heres two videos on how to do dry brushing, you can also look up other videos or online instructions.

youtube.com/watch?v=JoTBP_WJy9E

youtube.com/watch?v=AwD3PVLT3ns
    Last edited by Mandy1986; 08-19-2009 at 09:36 PM. Reason: I'm a retard

BHJ1320 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BHJ1320 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BHJ1320 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BHJ1320 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BHJ1320 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BHJ1320 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BHJ1320 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BHJ1320 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BHJ1320 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Kutulus View Post
    i have bad stretch marks too

they sell stretch mark cream on bodybuilding.com try some of that

a tan helps too
    yep tan helps out mine went from pinkish to white when i gotta tan but yours sound a lot worse than mine id suggest some cremes
    wanting big gains