Z3R0-CooL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Z3R0-CooL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Z3R0-CooL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Z3R0-CooL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Z3R0-CooL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Z3R0-CooL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Z3R0-CooL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Z3R0-CooL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Z3R0-CooL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Z3R0-CooL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Z3R0-CooL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Nutrex Vitrix. Sides.. WEIRD STUFF!

ok for the past 3 days i have been taking it. i know trib products are worthless but i just wanted to give it a go and try it myself..

i have seen strength and endurance gains. i dont know if they are related..

what sides???

aggression.. i can control myself but i feel a lot more agressive and more confident.

now the most weird side that i have never seen before on anyone elses feedback..

i cant stop thinking about steroids... all i think ALL day long is steroids. i tell u that if i was in Greece now(where i have a reliable source even though i have never used) i would start a test/deca cycle.. good thing i am in the UK..

The worst thing is while i was with a friend 2day he said that he wants to go to mexico for vacation.. and guess what i said..

"you should. but u have to bring me some steroids".. at that time i didnt think about what i was saying.. it just occured to me 10 minutes ago..

What the ****?

thelast10 is a name known to all. (+5000) thelast10 is a name known to all. (+5000) thelast10 is a name known to all. (+5000) thelast10 is a name known to all. (+5000) thelast10 is a name known to all. (+5000) thelast10 is a name known to all. (+5000) thelast10 is a name known to all. (+5000) thelast10 is a name known to all. (+5000) thelast10 is a name known to all. (+5000) thelast10 is a name known to all. (+5000) thelast10 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    maybe ur vitrix is spiked
    ***New Beginning***

Dark Helmet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dark Helmet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dark Helmet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dark Helmet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dark Helmet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dark Helmet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dark Helmet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dark Helmet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dark Helmet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dark Helmet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dark Helmet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm having a similar experience myself with the aggression. I'm not taking Vitrix though. I'm taking a lot of the ingredients in Vitrix in the form of bulk powders from BAC.
    I'm currently taking:

15% protodiocin Tribulus
    Eurycoma longifolia jack
    Avena Sativa
    Horny Goat Weed

I'm having a problem with aggression as well. I've been really "short tempered" lately. Which is surprising because I'm such a laid back kind of guy. I'm not thinking about steroids though because all my thoughts are preoccupied on sex! I've been on this stack for about 2 weeks now and I'm totally horny 24/7. I find myself very easily aroused. I've been "spanking it" about 5 times a day as a result. It really sucks not having a woman right now!!

Z3R0-CooL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Z3R0-CooL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Z3R0-CooL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Z3R0-CooL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Z3R0-CooL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Z3R0-CooL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Z3R0-CooL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Z3R0-CooL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Z3R0-CooL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Z3R0-CooL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Z3R0-CooL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    i am not short tempered.. i CAN control myself.. i am just getting pissed off easier in my head.. if u know what i mean...

no sex drive increase for me yet.. proly cause i am using an EC stack cause i am cutting..

Dark Helmet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dark Helmet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dark Helmet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dark Helmet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dark Helmet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dark Helmet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dark Helmet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dark Helmet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dark Helmet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dark Helmet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dark Helmet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by Z3R0-CooL
    i am not short tempered.. i CAN control myself.. i am just getting pissed off easier in my head.. if u know what i mean...

no sex drive increase for me yet.. proly cause i am using an EC stack cause i am cutting..
    Yeah, that's what I meant. I can control it as well but I find myself very easily getting irritable and pissed off like you mentioned in my mind.

^

petefox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) petefox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) petefox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) petefox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) petefox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) petefox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) petefox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) petefox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) petefox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) petefox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) petefox is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I'm convinced there's something with HGW and the ability to free test in the blood stream.. I wish I could find a study that shows that they at least thought of this as well.. If I had the money, I'd definitely be the guinea pig..

Vitrix made me horny, not much as Fuzu does, but I was a dirty old man on Vitrix.. Good product, my top 3 trib products would have to be Tribestan, Fuzu, and Vitrix..
    Damn, Son!

CuttingEdge has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CuttingEdge has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CuttingEdge has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CuttingEdge has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CuttingEdge has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CuttingEdge has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CuttingEdge has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CuttingEdge has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CuttingEdge has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CuttingEdge has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CuttingEdge has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I prefer not to waste money, personally.
    The Complacency Of Fools Shall Destroy Them

Originally posted by CuttingEdge
    I prefer not to waste money, personally.
    like i said.. i know trib products dont do what they say.. just wanted to give it a go..