sandiegoguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sandiegoguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sandiegoguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sandiegoguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sandiegoguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sandiegoguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sandiegoguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

High Fiber, Low Carb foods for keto diet?

I'm doing a keto diet with only very minimal carb intake on some of the days that I work out, other than that I try to avoid carbs as much as possible and so far have been eating some low carb vegetables. I feel the need, however, to have a high fiber intake as this helps me feel less bloated and I believe helps with digestion. I have been relying on fiber supplements to increase my daily fiber intake, the problem is that most of the foods that are high in fiber (such as grains, oats, etc) are also high in carbs.

I am wondering if anyone knows of specific foods (not just veggies, but what specific ones?) that are very high in fiber while low in carbs.

Sockomalo is not very helpful. (-500) Sockomalo is not very helpful. (-500) Sockomalo is not very helpful. (-500) Sockomalo is not very helpful. (-500) Sockomalo is not very helpful. (-500) Sockomalo is not very helpful. (-500) Sockomalo is not very helpful. (-500) Sockomalo is not very helpful. (-500) Sockomalo is not very helpful. (-500) Sockomalo is not very helpful. (-500) Sockomalo is not very helpful. (-500)
    i got these low carb wraps from mama lupe's or something.... 6g carbs 3 of which are fibre... theres low carb toast bread with 6g carbs per slice 2 of which are fibre..... check out some stuff on this website www.lowcarbgrocery.com

just noticed youre in the states, that site is located in canada.... but you can get some ideas and prolly find some of the **** therer
    Maybe it's hatred I spew, maybe it's food for the spirit
    Maybe it's beautiful music I made for you to just cherish
    But I'm debated disputed hated and viewed in America
    as a motherf**kin drug addict - like you didn't experiment?
    Now now, that's when you start to stare at who's in the mirror
    and see yourself as a kid again, and you get embarrased
    And I got nothin to do but make you look stupid as parents
    You f**kin do-gooders - too bad you couldn't do good at marriage!

sandiegoguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sandiegoguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sandiegoguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sandiegoguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sandiegoguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sandiegoguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sandiegoguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Cool, thanks I should look into some of the low carb wrap things, I think they sell things like this at a lot of stores where I am. It kind of sucks never being able to have a sandwich or make a burrito because of not being able to eat carbs.. how do they taste?

Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Flaxseed is high fibre and low carb. So is rhubarb. Nuts like almonds, walnuts hazelnuts are high fibre, so is seseme seeds.
    65% fat, 30% protein, 5% carbs = keto.

http://www.eileengormley.com/ Funny science fiction for bodybuilders

ballplaya4237 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ballplaya4237 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ballplaya4237 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ballplaya4237 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ballplaya4237 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ballplaya4237 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ballplaya4237 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ballplaya4237 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ballplaya4237 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ballplaya4237 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ballplaya4237 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Could be wrong...but I think fibrous veggies are high in fiber Just eat plenty of vegetables and you'll be fine...