Sack king, genetic freak Julius Peppaz's Avatar
    Julius Peppaz is just really nice. (+1000) Julius Peppaz is just really nice. (+1000) Julius Peppaz is just really nice. (+1000) Julius Peppaz is just really nice. (+1000) Julius Peppaz is just really nice. (+1000) Julius Peppaz is just really nice. (+1000) Julius Peppaz is just really nice. (+1000) Julius Peppaz is just really nice. (+1000) Julius Peppaz is just really nice. (+1000) Julius Peppaz is just really nice. (+1000) Julius Peppaz is just really nice. (+1000)

Have any of you guys Tried The criticalbench program?

critialbench.com is the site. Supposedly adds around 50 lbs to your max bench in the 10 week program. I might buy it for 37 dollars.. OR just wait a bit a buy the WSB dvds for 200
    |^^^^^^^^^^^^^^)\\
    | Buy Yardie Brand PB | ||'""|""\___
    | its wut the pros use l ||__|_|____|
    (@!)!(@)"""""*******|(@) (@)**|(@)

my lifts are absolute ****

lgp9999 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lgp9999 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lgp9999 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lgp9999 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lgp9999 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lgp9999 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lgp9999 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lgp9999 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lgp9999 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lgp9999 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lgp9999 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I've heard that it's not that great, I'm really not sure how credible my sources are.
    6'3'' 220lbs
    305 Bench Press
    225 Military Press
    400lb Dead Lift

ZachG_85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I did a similar program when I first started lifting. The idea is pretty rudimentary: bench twice a week, alternating between heavy weights and low reps with light weights and low reps, increasing weight every week.

It'll be your basic ME/DE day idea, just with bench focus.

Assassin is a name known to all. (+5000) Assassin is a name known to all. (+5000) Assassin is a name known to all. (+5000) Assassin is a name known to all. (+5000) Assassin is a name known to all. (+5000) Assassin is a name known to all. (+5000) Assassin is a name known to all. (+5000) Assassin is a name known to all. (+5000) Assassin is a name known to all. (+5000) Assassin is a name known to all. (+5000) Assassin is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally posted by ZachG_85
    I did a similar program when I first started lifting. The idea is pretty rudimentary: bench twice a week, alternating between heavy weights and low reps with light weights and low reps, increasing weight every week.

It'll be your basic ME/DE day idea, just with bench focus.
    yes and no. I train WSB now, and have completed the CB routine.

the CB routine works because it does a bench priority, which most have never done before. it does all sorts of assistance work, again which most have never done.

the split looks like this:

M: bench/chest
    T: legs
    W: back
    Th: shoulders
    F: arms

doesn't have to be M-F, but you have to go five on, two off.

the program works, and I added the full 50 lbs to my bench. however, many drop a bit after completing it once they switch up their routine. this is why I started training WSB, among other reasons: gradual gains over time, all the time. I really like the principles and how it works.

I think if you've never done any form of powerlifting split or priority strength training, you should buy it and follow it for 10 weeks, max on the 11th, to see what it's like. going right from little or no experience to all the theories and principles of WSB right away wouldn't do much good at all. more likely harm because you don't know your body well enough yet.

-Assassin

ZachG_85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Ah, I must have been confusing CB with something else.

Regardless I really wouldn't suggest it unless you have a really really good reason to need bench gains over everything else.