deezy58 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question How can I cut just my legs?

I am pretty cut everywhere except my thighs, especially my inner thighs, and I was curious to how I could cut this muscle group without losing any muscle and actually continue to gain muscle while cuttin my legs. If anybody has any info on this please help. I am clueless.

Thanks,
    Beers

NOR*CAL916 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    do those inner/outter tighs excersises...do high reps of them w/ lower weight. work on my legs in general doing higher number of reps with lower weights..should help

XEastCoastHateX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XEastCoastHateX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XEastCoastHateX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XEastCoastHateX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XEastCoastHateX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XEastCoastHateX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XEastCoastHateX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XEastCoastHateX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XEastCoastHateX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XEastCoastHateX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XEastCoastHateX is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Thumbs up Re: How can I cut just my legs?

Originally posted by deezy58
    I am pretty cut everywhere except my thighs, especially my inner thighs, and I was curious to how I could cut this muscle group without losing any muscle and actually continue to gain muscle while cuttin my legs. If anybody has any info on this please help. I am clueless.

Thanks,
    Beers
    keep dieting and you'll get cut in those hard to get places
    The 1337 site of the decade http://s7.invisionfree.com/Breaking_The_Pain/index.php?act=idx
    - Got a tattoo question go here---> http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=207339&highlight=XEastCoastHateX
    ***http://s7.invisionfree.com/Breaking_The_Pain/index.php?act=idx***
    -If you post your maxes they are fake and you are full of crap....
    -07-19-2002......In Memory of the Great List......04-29-2004

Location: BB.Com retirement community. Tanning with TIL, Rottie, etc
    devl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) devl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) devl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You can't spot reduce a single area of your body.

phillipguru has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) phillipguru has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You cant spot reduce, but you can grow those muscle more by working them harder, which will make them a little bigger, and a little more defined
    In the process of cutting and bulking
    20 6'4

Currently on a sub 2500 cal diet, lifting heavy sets and cutting. Adding lean mass and losing fat is an interesting and delicate process

06-01-03 360lbs
    02-03-04 298lbs
    03-01-04 287.5lbs
    03-26-04 279lbs
    05-20-04 285lbs Gained lots of lean mass. Slightly lower bf% since march.

Benching 285 no spot....300's with a spot

mimo is just really nice. (+1000) mimo is just really nice. (+1000) mimo is just really nice. (+1000) mimo is just really nice. (+1000) mimo is just really nice. (+1000) mimo is just really nice. (+1000) mimo is just really nice. (+1000) mimo is just really nice. (+1000) mimo is just really nice. (+1000) mimo is just really nice. (+1000) mimo is just really nice. (+1000)

Cool

Originally posted by phillipguru
    You cant spot reduce, but you can grow those muscle more by working them harder, which will make them a little bigger, and a little more defined
    i belive the goal is not to get those areas bigger,just more toned.
    my advice is: stick to a good diet and do cardio. the results will come,just be pacient