vbmaxx2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Need to get cut by June 8th

Hi, I have medium frame (5'9) - 155 lbs. I have some belly fat if i don't flex which I want to lose and hopefully I can get a 6 pack by June 8th (Prom). I've been working out since August and I have some decent mass around my arms but I'm still just tone. I started running 3 miles everyday and workout 5 times a week. If I keep this routine, do you think I can get super ripped by June 8th? I don't want to lose too much muscle either in the process. Should I cut down on long distance or should I just do HIIT. Also, should I continue to drink protein shakes?
    And If I do run the 3 miles, should I run before or after a workout for best results (keep muscle yet toning down). I will upload a picture later.

also

Also, why is it that like my biceps look big but they are soft, not like really hard. Is it because I have a layer of fat over them?

Official Toad Kicker garbage cutters's Avatar
    garbage cutters will become famous soon enough. (+50) garbage cutters will become famous soon enough. (+50) garbage cutters will become famous soon enough. (+50) garbage cutters will become famous soon enough. (+50) garbage cutters will become famous soon enough. (+50) garbage cutters will become famous soon enough. (+50) garbage cutters will become famous soon enough. (+50) garbage cutters will become famous soon enough. (+50) garbage cutters will become famous soon enough. (+50) garbage cutters will become famous soon enough. (+50) garbage cutters will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by vbmaxx2 View Post
    Also, why is it that like my biceps look big but they are soft, not like really hard. Is it because I have a layer of fat over them?
    yep

keep protein up, find out your maintanence cals and subtract 500...lift heavy and incorporate some HIIT on your off days

Will I lose a lot of muscle if I plan to lose 10 pounds in the next 6 weeks?

Azuras has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Azuras has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Azuras has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Azuras has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Azuras has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Azuras has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Azuras has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Azuras has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Azuras has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Azuras has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Azuras has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Will I lose a lot of muscle if I plan to lose 10 pounds in the next 6 weeks?
    1.66 lbs per week. you shouldnt lose much muscle from that. your aiming at a healthy rate there
    Sanity is Relative

"Nothing tastes as good as being slim feels" - Anthony Robbins

oh noes tasty foodz!!!

NC_Tarheel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NC_Tarheel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NC_Tarheel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NC_Tarheel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NC_Tarheel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NC_Tarheel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NC_Tarheel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NC_Tarheel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NC_Tarheel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NC_Tarheel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NC_Tarheel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hi, I have medium frame (5'9) - 155 lbs. I have some belly fat if i don't flex which I want to lose and hopefully I can get a 6 pack by June 8th (Prom). I've been working out since August and I have some decent mass around my arms but I'm still just tone. I started running 3 miles everyday and workout 5 times a week. If I keep this routine, do you think I can get super ripped by June 8th? I don't want to lose too much muscle either in the process. Should I cut down on long distance or should I just do HIIT. Also, should I continue to drink protein shakes?
    And If I do run the 3 miles, should I run before or after a workout for best results (keep muscle yet toning down). I will upload a picture later.
    distance running IMO is not as condusive to your goals as would be following up your workouts w/ 30 - 45 mins LI cardio (HR 130 - 150) and doing HIIT on off days...buuutttt IMO...at 5'9" 155..I don't really think a cut is in order
    Better Body Sports
    thad@betterbodysports.com

Check out BBS on ******** for daily giveaways!

http://www.********.com/pages/Better-Body-Sports/148301508542835

**My training log with Team Ogre **
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158235303&page=53