idesigner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) idesigner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) idesigner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) idesigner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) idesigner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) idesigner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) idesigner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) idesigner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) idesigner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) idesigner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) idesigner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Simple 3-day Compound Workout Program?

Is there any such thing? I do not need to be bogged down by science, nor do I want to read a 10-page article on what I need to do. I all I want is a 3-day (such as M-W-F) workout plan with compounds and no isolations to hit all the muscles in my body. Does such a plan exist?

weetbix is just really nice. (+1000) weetbix is just really nice. (+1000) weetbix is just really nice. (+1000) weetbix is just really nice. (+1000) weetbix is just really nice. (+1000) weetbix is just really nice. (+1000) weetbix is just really nice. (+1000) weetbix is just really nice. (+1000) weetbix is just really nice. (+1000) weetbix is just really nice. (+1000) weetbix is just really nice. (+1000)
    Ripptoes, look at the FAQ in this forum

i can walk with no hands von-hippo's Avatar
    von-hippo is on a distinguished road. (+10) von-hippo is on a distinguished road. (+10) von-hippo is on a distinguished road. (+10) von-hippo is on a distinguished road. (+10) von-hippo is on a distinguished road. (+10) von-hippo is on a distinguished road. (+10) von-hippo is on a distinguished road. (+10) von-hippo is on a distinguished road. (+10) von-hippo is on a distinguished road. (+10) von-hippo is on a distinguished road. (+10) von-hippo is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Thumbs up

maybe something like this

day 1 (push)

bench press flat and incline (DB or BB)
    millitary press
    shoulder press (DB)
    dips

day 2 (pull)

deadlift
    BB rows
    WG pullups
    CG chins

day 3 (legs)

rear squats
    front squats
    SLDL
    calf raises (if needed)

triceps are worked through all pressing work and finished off with dips.
    biceps are worked through rows, pullups and finished off with CG chins.
    ab work can be added on to any workout.

hope this helps mate.
    if you don't win the terrorists squat
    WTF?

Lion Heart is just really nice. (+1000) Lion Heart is just really nice. (+1000) Lion Heart is just really nice. (+1000) Lion Heart is just really nice. (+1000) Lion Heart is just really nice. (+1000) Lion Heart is just really nice. (+1000) Lion Heart is just really nice. (+1000) Lion Heart is just really nice. (+1000) Lion Heart is just really nice. (+1000) Lion Heart is just really nice. (+1000) Lion Heart is just really nice. (+1000)
    Alternating full body

Routine 1
    *Squat
    *Bent Row
    *Military Press
    *Pull Ups
    *Incline Press
    *Glute Ham Raise

Routine 2
    *Stiff Leg Deadlift
    *Bench Press
    *Chin Ups
    *Overhead Press
    *T Bar Row
    *Leg Press

Or FB with less exercises each day

Routine 1
    *Squat
    *Bent Row
    *Military Press

Routine 2
    *Deadlift
    *Bench Press
    *Chin Ups

A split

*Deadlift
    *Bent Row
    *Pull Up
    *T Bar Row
    *Chin Up

*Bench Press
    *Incline Press
    *Decline Press
    *Military Press
    *Dips

*Squat
    *Lunge
    *Stiff Leg Deadlift
    *Leg Press
    *Glute Ham Raise

Who knows. As a bodybuilder I recognize both the importance of compounds and isolation work to building a quality physique.

mjw8204 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mjw8204 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mjw8204 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mjw8204 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mjw8204 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mjw8204 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mjw8204 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mjw8204 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mjw8204 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mjw8204 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mjw8204 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by weetbix View Post
    Ripptoes, look at the FAQ in this forum
    It's Rippetoes; and it may or may not be appropriate for this individual. It isn't a good idea to recommend it a particular program without first knowing the person's level of experience.