Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Big Natural is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Natural is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Natural is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Natural is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Natural is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Natural is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Natural is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Natural is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Natural is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Natural is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Natural is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Talking Was banned from Gym because of Suspected Roid use, owned my Gym back.

So here is the story,

I was banned from my Campus gym a while ago because of suspected steroid use. This accusation was based on some 'rumors' about my size. I workout in a very nerdy gym with good equipment but sucky people. My gym is generally populated by deskwarriors with infinite Kung Fu Special Ninja Training knowledge (meaning they are small and do Kungfu moves in front of the mirror) and Knowitall ******* trainers that don't believe in Heavy Ass Compound Lifting but high rep toning excersizes.

This meant 2 things, I always had the squat rack to myself and I was looked at like I was some kind of dangerous animal. A lot of behind my back conversations about my size and how I 'MUST' take something illegal because I was so big and they weren't.

Everytime someone dared to come up to me and ask why I was so big I answered them it was all about the food. I would tell them everytime; food is one of the Big 3 to becoming succesfull in weightlifting.

This must have struck them as some kind of 'excuse' because about 8 months ago I was approached by 3 of the '******* trainers'. They heard rumours that I was using steroids and I had to pack my stuff and never come back again because their gym would have none of that.

I decided I would NOT be told off like that and Sued the gym owners. You should know, my Mother is a Doctor (1 of the other reasons I CANNOT be using steroids) and my father is a Lawyer (yessss). So together with my mom and dad I proved to the judge I was not using any kind of illegal substances and the grounds on which they banned me were discriminating.

I got a free membership for a year and a lot of apologies . I was so happy to be able to train there again (gym is almost next doors and always open)!

I had however lost a lot of muscle, actually all of it... I made a pic of myself in the bathroom and compared it to the picture taken a week before my banning. I was floored. My god I lost like...everything! I was beginning to look like some flabby 'normal' dude! So I hit myself up with some chicken and a protein shake and started working out!

And man I am officially back! I hit some new PR's today and my tricpes look out of this world (not in the pic though).

Everybody is giving me the 'roid-stares' again and the trainers hate my guts again. Ahh it is good to be back!

*disclaimer; My views on steroids are positive, I do not condone people who use them, however I never would. Food will do.
    Last edited by Big Natural; 04-20-2007 at 02:17 PM.
    6'6

r34man will become famous soon enough. (+50) r34man will become famous soon enough. (+50) r34man will become famous soon enough. (+50) r34man will become famous soon enough. (+50) r34man will become famous soon enough. (+50) r34man will become famous soon enough. (+50) r34man will become famous soon enough. (+50) r34man will become famous soon enough. (+50) r34man will become famous soon enough. (+50) r34man will become famous soon enough. (+50) r34man will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I remember you mentioning this a while back. It's good to see that you have returned to the gym and are whipping yourself back into shape. You look bigger than ever!
    So...you gonna eat that?

Friends don't let friends do dbol only cycles!

"Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life son!"

Fat chicks dig me!
    www.applepatchdiet.com/ts28263/
    Gone fisting!

diesel42 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) diesel42 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) diesel42 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) diesel42 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) diesel42 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) diesel42 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) diesel42 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) diesel42 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) diesel42 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) diesel42 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) diesel42 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Thumbs up

omg dude thats absolutly ridiculous. **** that gym!!!

M4A1 Widowmaker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) M4A1 Widowmaker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) M4A1 Widowmaker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) M4A1 Widowmaker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) M4A1 Widowmaker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) M4A1 Widowmaker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) M4A1 Widowmaker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) M4A1 Widowmaker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) M4A1 Widowmaker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) M4A1 Widowmaker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) M4A1 Widowmaker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Congrats man, I would say that their **** was

PSN - iarentdrunk

Training for Tough Mudder - April 2012

Big Natural is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Natural is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Natural is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Natural is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Natural is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Natural is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Natural is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Natural is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Natural is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Natural is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Natural is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Haha! Great pic thanks!
    6'6

Mestizo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mestizo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mestizo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mestizo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mestizo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mestizo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mestizo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mestizo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mestizo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mestizo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mestizo has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    First of all, I don't understand why they would kick you out of the gym for using steroids. Why do they care what you do in private? It's not like you were injecting them while training in the gym. It's not like you were pushing them to other members. That's like a restaurant refusing to serve you because they found out that you sped in your car on the way there.

But most of all, the gains you have gotten back are impressive. I just started back myself 3 weeks ago after being out of the gym for about 1-1/2 years. I've been down this road before and I know how my muscle memory reacts, so I expect to be back to where I was in about 2 more months (3 months total)...but after seeing your pics and feeling the gains I've already made since I started, maybe it will only take 2 months.
    "It's no fun if you're not freaky!" -KhanPaulsen

MarcTonk is just really nice. (+1000) MarcTonk is just really nice. (+1000) MarcTonk is just really nice. (+1000) MarcTonk is just really nice. (+1000) MarcTonk is just really nice. (+1000) MarcTonk is just really nice. (+1000) MarcTonk is just really nice. (+1000) MarcTonk is just really nice. (+1000) MarcTonk is just really nice. (+1000) MarcTonk is just really nice. (+1000) MarcTonk is just really nice. (+1000)
    Good to here that OP. Ive been off for a while, but I am starting to get back into the swing of things also. Im actually alot leaner now, not like my avi pic LOL.

MarcTonk

in the iron jungle KRN-GOOKX891's Avatar
    KRN-GOOKX891 is a name known to all. (+5000) KRN-GOOKX891 is a name known to all. (+5000) KRN-GOOKX891 is a name known to all. (+5000) KRN-GOOKX891 is a name known to all. (+5000) KRN-GOOKX891 is a name known to all. (+5000) KRN-GOOKX891 is a name known to all. (+5000) KRN-GOOKX891 is a name known to all. (+5000) KRN-GOOKX891 is a name known to all. (+5000) KRN-GOOKX891 is a name known to all. (+5000) KRN-GOOKX891 is a name known to all. (+5000) KRN-GOOKX891 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    nice job bro!!!

mind if i ask wat were ur prs??
    MY JOURNAL : http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=136917963

Originally Posted by KRN-GOOKX891 View Post
    nice job bro!!!

mind if i ask wat were ur prs??
    Thanks!

PR's are:

Bench; 350
    Calve raise; 650 (machine can't hold anymore people)
    Side lateral raise (real important for the shoulders); 75 dumbells x5
    Deadlift; 460x2
    Squat; 380 (needs work)

Overal I have been feeling good and very energetic instead of sagged down .
    6'6

LOVINGTHEEIRON is on a distinguished road. (+10) LOVINGTHEEIRON is on a distinguished road. (+10) LOVINGTHEEIRON is on a distinguished road. (+10) LOVINGTHEEIRON is on a distinguished road. (+10) LOVINGTHEEIRON is on a distinguished road. (+10) LOVINGTHEEIRON is on a distinguished road. (+10) LOVINGTHEEIRON is on a distinguished road. (+10) LOVINGTHEEIRON is on a distinguished road. (+10) LOVINGTHEEIRON is on a distinguished road. (+10) LOVINGTHEEIRON is on a distinguished road. (+10) LOVINGTHEEIRON is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Damn nice lifts. I just noticed how much of a beast you are!! 6'6 285 damn would not want to piss you off.

robjohnson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) robjohnson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) robjohnson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) robjohnson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) robjohnson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) robjohnson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) robjohnson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by oggie View Post
    This has gotten ridiculous, there is no reasoning with AfricanPride, just stop posting regarding him and hopefully he gets the hint and leaves.
    yeah seriously

jaymar320 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jaymar320 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jaymar320 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jaymar320 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jaymar320 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jaymar320 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jaymar320 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jaymar320 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jaymar320 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jaymar320 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jaymar320 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by robjohnson View Post
    bbing isnt a sport
    **** THREAD DEGENERATION ALERT ****
    12/09/06 - 254 lbs. (Peak after bulk)
    04/01/07 - 231 lbs. (Lowest after cut)
    Current - 245 lbs. (off to a good start; thanks muscle memory)

New Goal: 270 pounds at 16-18% by 09/01/07

bigfrog will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigfrog will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigfrog will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigfrog will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigfrog will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigfrog will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigfrog will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigfrog will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigfrog will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigfrog will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigfrog will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'm a trainer and have seen all natural guys like you. The trainers at your gym must be complete idiots. I'm not big due to injury, and I won't use roids. But like stated earlier, who cares if someone takes them? I have been asked by people who think about using. I tell them my thoughts and let them make up their own mind.
    B.S. Exercise Science, M.S. Rehabilitation, C.P.T.

Live life to the fullest, for you never know what will happen tomorrow.--------

Keep at it!

robjohnson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) robjohnson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) robjohnson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) robjohnson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) robjohnson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) robjohnson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) robjohnson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by AfricanPride View Post
    Don`t play Mother Theresa now. You are just a troll, who insult other people. I said nothing wrong, i just said my opinion and you got personal!
    lol you did say something wrong..you think you are the ****..but your just a broke ass wannabe gangsta who thinks hes tight...just stfu and quit posting

Originally Posted by bigfrog View Post
    I'm a trainer and have seen all natural guys like you. The trainers at your gym must be complete idiots. I'm not big due to injury, and I won't use roids. But like stated earlier, who cares if someone takes them? I have been asked by people who think about using. I tell them my thoughts and let them make up their own mind.
    Thanks man, it is real weird that the guys can't understand 1+1+1=3.

Steroids are not for me though, I can atain naturally what I want to achieve.

When I started working out I said to myself, "MAN! I am going to be so happy if I can become as buff as Wesley Snipes in Blade!". LOL! Now I tend to go for the Reg Park physique (natural that is).
    6'6

Zephyrr will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zephyrr will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zephyrr will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zephyrr will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zephyrr will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zephyrr will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zephyrr will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zephyrr will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zephyrr will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zephyrr will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zephyrr will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    because i have perfect body and i want pose in different way than all that BB homos here.
    i am pretty sure u just have good genetics, or u fight people for no reason everyday.

i think that u joined this site and named urself AfricanPride, and then post disrespectful comments on peoples threads, and then when everyone hates ur asse u go into defense mode and say that everyone is insulting you. ur a discrace to ur race and stop pretending to be a gangster please.

ColdasIce18 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ColdasIce18 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ColdasIce18 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ColdasIce18 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ColdasIce18 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ColdasIce18 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ColdasIce18 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ColdasIce18 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ColdasIce18 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ColdasIce18 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ColdasIce18 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    African Pride..

Honestly you are so ****ing stupid that I suggest you go blow your brains out
    Nearly all men can stand the test of adversity, but if you really want to test a man's character, give him power. -Abraham Lincoln

FitManJack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FitManJack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FitManJack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FitManJack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FitManJack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FitManJack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FitManJack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FitManJack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FitManJack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FitManJack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FitManJack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by ColdasIce18 View Post
    African Pride..

Honestly you are so ****ing stupid that I suggest you go blow your brains out
    Harsh words, but I have to agree that African Pride is not helping himself with his hypocritical posts.

In one thread he made the comment that the OP was "still a skinny white boy" (thankfully, a mod deleted the post). In another thread, he lamented the fact that there were so many "racists" on this board.

Talk about a hypocrit.

AfricanPride, if you want to see a racist look in the mirror. Better yet, go read some of your posts and some of the negative rep comments in your User CP.

Respect is a two-way street. Respect is earned.

FMJ
    "To argue with a man who has renounced the faculty of reason is like giving medicine to the dead." - Thomas Paine

"Profanity is the crutch of the inarticulate motherf*cker." - Lloyd Bonifide

Shaun1990 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shaun1990 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shaun1990 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shaun1990 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shaun1990 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shaun1990 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shaun1990 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shaun1990 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shaun1990 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shaun1990 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shaun1990 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Because i don?t accept drug users in my near.
    Wow there boy, better never take any prescription drugs or caffine or alcohol ever again!
    If you want to get big, be good at the Squat, Deadlift, pull and bench press, the rest is between you and your dinner plate.

There are 10 types of people: those that understand binary and those that do not.

I was at the Zoo the other day, there was only one animal there: a dog. It was a ****zu.

You die at the end; act accordingly.

PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000)
    peace ok?
    You're so far in the red, just go and never come back.

r34man will become famous soon enough. (+50) r34man will become famous soon enough. (+50) r34man will become famous soon enough. (+50) r34man will become famous soon enough. (+50) r34man will become famous soon enough. (+50) r34man will become famous soon enough. (+50) r34man will become famous soon enough. (+50) r34man will become famous soon enough. (+50) r34man will become famous soon enough. (+50) r34man will become famous soon enough. (+50) r34man will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    That gangsta picture isn't gay....

THIS IS!

And for f*ck sake, STOP MURDERING THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE!
    Last edited by r34man; 04-20-2007 at 04:56 PM.
    So...you gonna eat that?

Fat chicks dig me!
    Gone fisting!

vascularing defination Newbtime's Avatar
    Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    who cares?
    who the f*** are you? You just registered this month, STFU.

pay tribute is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) pay tribute is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) pay tribute is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) pay tribute is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) pay tribute is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) pay tribute is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) pay tribute is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) pay tribute is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) pay tribute is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) pay tribute is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) pay tribute is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

In my opinion, and we have freedom of speach bro, are roid users weak pussies. No difference to a junky.
    Pure ignorance.

Does he mean that he doesn't accept drug users in his "rear"? Someone clarify this for me please.
    So...you gonna eat that?

Fat chicks dig me!
    Gone fisting!

Luck is all about timing Lucky K's Avatar
    Lucky K will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lucky K will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lucky K will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lucky K will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lucky K will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lucky K will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lucky K will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lucky K will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lucky K will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lucky K will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lucky K will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Big Natural View Post
    PR's are:

Bench; 350
    Calve raise; 650 (machine can't hold anymore people)
    Side lateral raise (real important for the shoulders); 75 dumbells x5
    Deadlift; 460x2
    Squat; 380 (needs work)

Overal I have been feeling good and very energetic instead of sagged down .
    You look phenomenal, and are a big f@cker too! Personally I have more respect for the guys who look big and are over 5'10'.
    plated and screwed

Originally Posted by Lucky K View Post
    I have more respect for the guys who look big and are over 5'10'.
    I could always stand on my tip toes??!!! j/k
    So...you gonna eat that?

Fat chicks dig me!
    Gone fisting!

xjae is on a distinguished road. (+10) xjae is on a distinguished road. (+10) xjae is on a distinguished road. (+10) xjae is on a distinguished road. (+10) xjae is on a distinguished road. (+10) xjae is on a distinguished road. (+10) xjae is on a distinguished road. (+10) xjae is on a distinguished road. (+10) xjae is on a distinguished road. (+10) xjae is on a distinguished road. (+10) xjae is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by robjohnson View Post
    bbing isnt a sport
    Somebody get this troll outta here!

pay tribute is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) pay tribute is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) pay tribute is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) pay tribute is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) pay tribute is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) pay tribute is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) pay tribute is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) pay tribute is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) pay tribute is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) pay tribute is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) pay tribute is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by r34man View Post
    you trying to score?

Nah, just trying to shed a little humor on this thread. But then again I am a tad over 5'10" if I do stand on my toes!..lol
    So...you gonna eat that?

Fat chicks dig me!
    Gone fisting!

Luck is all about timing Lucky K's Avatar
    Lucky K will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lucky K will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lucky K will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lucky K will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lucky K will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lucky K will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lucky K will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lucky K will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lucky K will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lucky K will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lucky K will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by r34man View Post
    LOL! Nothing personal!
    I just meant it's harder to make the muscles appear large with long limbs
    plated and screwed