Page 57 of 70 FirstFirst ... 7 47 55 56 57 58 59 67 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,710 of 2084
    Location: Nottingham, State / Province, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    ScottDVP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ScottDVP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ScottDVP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ScottDVP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ScottDVP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ScottDVP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ScottDVP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ScottDVP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ScottDVP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    The gym I go to is really bad for dropping weights. The free weights and resistance machines are on the top floor and after my training I go for a 20 minute cardio on the floor below. When peek times pick up all you can hear is weights hitting the floor. Even to the extent where several other members have expressed worry that the might break as it does shudder. All the gym owner has done is put up colourful signs asking people the carefully place weights back down. He's to busy looking at his back account and too scared to tell people to do as the rules state.

e1usive has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Ahhhh weight droppers piss me off. Have done for years.

I actually had one guy almost hit me in the head once. Infuriating ****. When you're pushing yourself to a higher weight it can be hard controlling the weights as you put them on the floor so a little noise isn't too bad, but it's when you're throwing them to the ground that it starts to get annoying.

I remember one gym I went to had a variety of signs addressing this. I can't remember the exact words, but they were something like:
    'real men don't drop weights'
    'please be mindful of the neighbours' (this one had a picture of a funny looking finnish guy who was bigger than a cloud, but had a girly expression of 'oops' on his face. the combination looked hilarious)
    Something abuot 'if you can lift all that weight, you can carry them back to the rack'

I have to pick a better gym though. Noone in my gym is really social... fitness first at Ryde has to be the best gym I've gone to on a social level, but i'm stuck with anytime fitness.

stirb is just really nice. (+1000) stirb is just really nice. (+1000) stirb is just really nice. (+1000) stirb is just really nice. (+1000) stirb is just really nice. (+1000) stirb is just really nice. (+1000) stirb is just really nice. (+1000) stirb is just really nice. (+1000) stirb is just really nice. (+1000) stirb is just really nice. (+1000) stirb is just really nice. (+1000)
    There are two reasons I drop the weight loud

1. Its a max dumbell press set
    2. I failed a rep and had an emergency drop.

But I dont like the guys who try to make the loudness noise posible, not that I dont mind the noise, just dont want that damn weight broken!

igsm1969 is just really nice. (+1000) igsm1969 is just really nice. (+1000) igsm1969 is just really nice. (+1000) igsm1969 is just really nice. (+1000) igsm1969 is just really nice. (+1000) igsm1969 is just really nice. (+1000) igsm1969 is just really nice. (+1000) igsm1969 is just really nice. (+1000) igsm1969 is just really nice. (+1000) igsm1969 is just really nice. (+1000) igsm1969 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I was doing one-arm KB swings at my college where we often have dumbasses walking right in the path of others while they are in a set....this guy didn't seem to care that I had a heavy KB swinging as he attempted to walk in my path and all I could think of saying was, "DUDE! I'M SWINGING!!" He moved out of the way of course, but one of these days someone is going to get in my way and get hurt because they don't watch what the hell they are doing.

Originally Posted by sean15ti View Post
    Last week I was doing KB swings, had worked up to my max of 75lb which is f**king heavy for me. These two 40 year old barbie dolls walk right in front of me and start talking, I had to halt the swing halfway to avoid killing one of them, tweaked my back and shoulder. Then one of them shoots me a flirty smile, well the scowl I shot back made her physically recoil. They went back to the cardio room after that. My shoulder is still messed up, next time I'll just follow through.

AMHX is not very well liked. (-100) AMHX is not very well liked. (-100) AMHX is not very well liked. (-100) AMHX is not very well liked. (-100) AMHX is not very well liked. (-100) AMHX is not very well liked. (-100) AMHX is not very well liked. (-100) AMHX is not very well liked. (-100) AMHX is not very well liked. (-100) AMHX is not very well liked. (-100) AMHX is not very well liked. (-100)
    Girls that wear revealing clothes ;(

Its hard working out properly when every time they bend down to do a squat you get a full down shirt. Also hard to work out when you have an erection.

bigfish18q is a name known to all. (+5000) bigfish18q is a name known to all. (+5000) bigfish18q is a name known to all. (+5000) bigfish18q is a name known to all. (+5000) bigfish18q is a name known to all. (+5000) bigfish18q is a name known to all. (+5000) bigfish18q is a name known to all. (+5000) bigfish18q is a name known to all. (+5000) bigfish18q is a name known to all. (+5000) bigfish18q is a name known to all. (+5000) bigfish18q is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by valkyrxiii View Post
    It really ticks me off when people just throw the plates wherever they want on weight tree. I mean... the numbers are labled! They match what's on the weights! Come on people! 45s and 5s don't go in the same spot!
    Our dumbells are labeled and this annoys me badly too.. but the plates at our gym are so badly unorganized I don't even care anymore. I cared at first and tried to put them in the right place, then it became more work for me to fix other people's stupidity so I just said F it.

JordanClark9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JordanClark9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JordanClark9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JordanClark9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JordanClark9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JordanClark9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JordanClark9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JordanClark9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JordanClark9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JordanClark9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JordanClark9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Some guy at the gym I go to has started shouting 'EEEEEES' when curling. I get confused and have to laugh.
    "It's not how big you are, it's how good you look" - Naso

egoneo is not very helpful. (-500) egoneo is not very helpful. (-500) egoneo is not very helpful. (-500) egoneo is not very helpful. (-500) egoneo is not very helpful. (-500) egoneo is not very helpful. (-500) egoneo is not very helpful. (-500) egoneo is not very helpful. (-500) egoneo is not very helpful. (-500) egoneo is not very helpful. (-500) egoneo is not very helpful. (-500)
    i hate it when people do excercises other than squats in the squat area

PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by valkyrxiii View Post
    It really ticks me off when people just throw the plates wherever they want on weight tree. I mean... the numbers are labled! They match what's on the weights! Come on people! 45s and 5s don't go in the same spot!
    You cant cure stupid, bro. Some people just dont get it.
    Last edited by PervedOut; 04-18-2012 at 06:20 AM.
    Ohio State Crew
    Cavs
    Indians
    Browns
    DSM Crew

adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by dashriprock View Post
    My main bitch is personal trainers. who-

-take your equipment because you went to get a quick drink, log book etc.
    because their client is more important.
    -Don't actually know what they talk about. nuff said on that one.
    -chastize everyone for not training and then can be seen out at the clubs smoking and blind drunk.
    - are Sleazy
    I know a "personal trainer" who gets off their ass hammered and makes a complete fool of themselves. Preaches to whomever will listen about eating healthy, blah blah blah, but will pour rum down her throat like she has stomach cancer and rum is the cure.

madditudev1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    my main issue is with older (social) gym-goers who take up proper machines and take forever on them i.e. freeweight leg press. guys come over. do 1 set of 8 at like 40kg and take a rest for 5 mins while they shoot the breeze with their buddy. meanwhile they make no offer to let you use in between sets.

also people who grunt and scream with really light weights.

people who use machines incorrectly; guy in my gym the other day lifting like 15kg on the bicep curl machine. weights clearly too light but he doesnt care and keeps pumping out reps, cracking the weights against the machine each and every rep. the noise had everyone staring at him and a few of use laughing. then when he finally finishes he stands up with a big satisfied grin on his face like he's the cock of the walk. lol

fakiekid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by AMHX View Post
    Girls that wear revealing clothes ;(

Its hard working out properly when every time they bend down to do a squat you get a full down shirt. Also hard to work out when you have an erection.
    Amen brother...

For me,

People wearing Toms slipper things.. also deep v neck t shirts.. It's not the god damn beach.. or a local bar.

Massive groups, I.e. 8-10 people going around together hogging machines, racks, weights, benches etc for 30 mins.

Standing in front of said equipment that your not using, texting or just chatting with a bro..

Guys leaving the gym with their hair perfectly in place.... cos they've done nothing....

People ripping the soap dispensers from the walls in showers because the gym has ran out and they're desperate to get anything they can from the dispenser. Spend some ££ and take your own..

This one PT who's an absolute meathead and does nothing but drink from his protein shake bottle and chat with his friends all day.

sheesh..
    My Training Log : [url]https://www.phd-supplements.com/forum/showthread.php?33451-Transformation-where-I-ve-been-and-where-I-m-going[/url]!

My BodySpace : [url]http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/fakiekid/[/url]

MyFitnessPal : [url]http://www.myfitnesspal.com/food/diary/fakiekid[/url]

Liet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Liet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Liet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Liet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Liet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Liet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Liet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Liet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Liet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Liet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Liet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Strangest thing happened to me at the gym today:

Was doing dumbbell bench in this row of benches and getting water from the fountain between each set. I had a towel and my keys and my dumbbells sitting at my bench. Twice when I went up to get water, this dude would run up and start doing those stupid girl dips where you put your feet on one bench and your arms on another one off of my bench. Then, as I started to come back, he would get up and leave and go into the other room. He never said a word to me, and as mysteriously as he appeared he disappeared. Not sure if he was trolling or not...45 years old probably and looked super beta. It was bizarre.

Also should mention this was during non-peak hours, where there was a lot of other available spaces.
    Getting shredz

lafawnduh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lafawnduh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lafawnduh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lafawnduh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lafawnduh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lafawnduh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lafawnduh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lafawnduh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lafawnduh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lafawnduh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lafawnduh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I hate this guy who wear those spaghetti thin tanks, the ones barely covering their nipples. We all seen them.
    always wears them at the gym, except he has more fat them muscle. All sweaty and what not, but doesn't bother wiping down the equipment, leaves all the sweat on it.

Then there's this group of asian kids who come and "workout" who wear matching sweaters. They all huddle around the benches and just talk. Taking up room.

Then there's the guys who do deadlift's where the benches are located, and uses the bar from there. Yet the open area assigned for deadlifts is free.

Of course the people who curl in front of the dumbbells face to face with the mirror.

DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by lafawnduh View Post
    I hate this guy who wear those spaghetti thin tanks, the ones barely covering their nipples. We all seen them.
    always wears them at the gym, except he has more fat them muscle. All sweaty and what not, but doesn't bother wiping down the equipment, leaves all the sweat on it.

Then there's this group of asian kids who come and "workout" who wear matching sweaters. They all huddle around the benches and just talk. Taking up room.

Then there's the guys who do deadlift's where the benches are located, and uses the bar from there. Yet the open area assigned for deadlifts is free.

Of course the people who curl in front of the dumbbells face to face with the mirror.
    I love it!!
    Darren Conroy
    Controlled Labs Sponsored Natural Athlete
    ISSA Certified Personal Trainer

Aesthreadics.com
    info@aesthreadics.com

FREE Controlled Labs SAMPLES
    forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=149596763

Free Controlled Labs supps for your labels
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=117636651

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice

T4344 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) T4344 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) T4344 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) T4344 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) T4344 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) T4344 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) T4344 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) T4344 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) T4344 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) T4344 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) T4344 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    What about the guys that come in and lift 45 dumbbells on chest press and throw the weights after each set, then end up leaving them in the floor. Another one is when you find a bench, do two sets and a guy comes back like 15 mins later and says "hey man i still have one set" psssshhhh !

MikeyH83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MikeyH83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MikeyH83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MikeyH83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MikeyH83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MikeyH83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MikeyH83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MikeyH83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MikeyH83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MikeyH83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MikeyH83 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I did this.. and feel like a COMPLETE FKN TOOL... about 8 months ago I had a lot of **** on my mind. Woman troubles, work troubles, and was just working out and thinking about ****. I went to start my incline benches (Which is next to the leg press machine)... I was just so 'out of it' I started loading plates onto the bar... by TAKING THEM OFF OF THE LEG PRESS MACHINE.. while a guy was standing there resting from his set. I didn't realize what happened until I sat on the bench and I was went nuts.. "HOLY **** BRO I'M SO FKN SORRY!", he was laughing his ass off cause he saw what happened and said "yea man you looked out of it that's why I just let you take what you needed" lol... the guy was cool as **** about it and I felt like a complete fkn tool. So I was his bench bitch for the rest of his sets on that machine... but man... I wanted to jump in front of a fkn truck. Thank God the guy was cool as **** and was laughing his ass off at me. feelsbadman.png

Baby281 is a name known to all. (+5000) Baby281 is a name known to all. (+5000) Baby281 is a name known to all. (+5000) Baby281 is a name known to all. (+5000) Baby281 is a name known to all. (+5000) Baby281 is a name known to all. (+5000) Baby281 is a name known to all. (+5000) Baby281 is a name known to all. (+5000) Baby281 is a name known to all. (+5000) Baby281 is a name known to all. (+5000) Baby281 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I would rather drop the dumbels than get hurt myself. I always return dumbbels to their respective places though. I am guilty of not re racking the plates from the bar after my heavy sets of squats or deadlifts

JamesWooley has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    1. I'm not sure if this was said yet but people that curl in the squat rack frocking annoy me. The other day i was walking to the rack when someone cut in front of me on the way to the rack. What especially peeves me about this is when they barely put weight on it and do curls when there is a rack of barbells specifically for curling right behind them. Then i stand there and wait so i can put some real weight on the rack and do squats. In the mean time they curl while leaning backwards throwing their back and shoulders into every rep and scream for no apparent reason. I hope they start screaming when they fall on their back and crush the barbell on their face. Then i will be able to justify their screams.

seanni11 is not very well liked. (-100) seanni11 is not very well liked. (-100) seanni11 is not very well liked. (-100) seanni11 is not very well liked. (-100) seanni11 is not very well liked. (-100) seanni11 is not very well liked. (-100) seanni11 is not very well liked. (-100) seanni11 is not very well liked. (-100) seanni11 is not very well liked. (-100) seanni11 is not very well liked. (-100) seanni11 is not very well liked. (-100)
    I started to come back, he would get up and leave and go into the other room. He never said a word to me, and as mysteriously as he appeared he disappeared. Not sure if he was trolling or not...45 years old probably and looked super beta. It was bizarre.

Training for an iron butt Icepray's Avatar
    Icepray is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Icepray is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Icepray is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Icepray is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Icepray is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Icepray is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Icepray is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Icepray is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Icepray is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Icepray is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Icepray is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Well, I get a bit frustrated with people whistling in the locker rooms... Not everybody wants to hear your tune, especially when the radio is on...

After a good workout it's just annoying to have some guy whistle while he showers, dries himself for ages, dresses, goes to the bathroom and leaves... 15minutes of whistling can be a bit annoying.

What would I do without headphones
    Follow my vlog on my journey as an Amputee !
    Youtube: www.youtube.com/icepray
    Instagram: Icepray
    ********: www.********.com/ampuvation

PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Icepray View Post
    Well, I get a bit frustrated with people whistling in the locker rooms... Not everybody wants to hear your tune, especially when the radio is on...

After a good workout it's just annoying to have some guy whistle while he showers, dries himself for ages, dresses, goes to the bathroom and leaves... 15minutes of whistling can be a bit annoying.

What would I do without headphones
    Ahhhh......old fuks in the gym (in b4 age 30)
    As I was getting my gym bags yesterday, I overheard 2 50+ guys talking about "surgery to remove a varicose vein off one of their testicles". Yes real life, and to top it all off? They were both naked. Is this what everyone does when they get older?
    Ohio State Crew
    Cavs
    Indians
    Browns
    DSM Crew

TigerBulk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TigerBulk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TigerBulk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TigerBulk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TigerBulk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TigerBulk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TigerBulk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TigerBulk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TigerBulk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TigerBulk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TigerBulk is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by PervedOut View Post
    Ahhhh......old fuks in the gym (in b4 age 30)
    As I was getting my gym bags yesterday, I overheard 2 50+ guys talking about "surgery to remove a varicose vein off one of their testicles". Yes real life, and to top it all off? They were both naked. Is this what everyone does when they get older?
    30+ guy here. I do not whistle (in b4 age 50)

After reaching 50, I will most-likely be too cheap to consider "surgery to remove a varicose vein off one of their testicles". I'll re-post here in 16 yrs to confirm.
    brb eating...

Training for an iron butt Icepray's Avatar
    Icepray is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Icepray is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Icepray is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Icepray is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Icepray is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Icepray is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Icepray is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Icepray is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Icepray is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Icepray is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Icepray is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by TigerBulk View Post
    30+ guy here. I do not whistle (in b4 age 50)

After reaching 50, I will most-likely be too cheap to consider "surgery to remove a varicose vein off one of their testicles". I'll re-post here in 16 yrs to confirm.
    lmao xD good to know
    Follow my vlog on my journey as an Amputee !
    Youtube: www.youtube.com/icepray
    Instagram: Icepray
    ********: www.********.com/ampuvation

T4344 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) T4344 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) T4344 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) T4344 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) T4344 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) T4344 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) T4344 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) T4344 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) T4344 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) T4344 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) T4344 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Baby281 View Post
    I would rather drop the dumbels than get hurt myself. I always return dumbbels to their respective places though. I am guilty of not re racking the plates from the bar after my heavy sets of squats or deadlifts
    These guys were throwing the 45 lb db and were telling them out with no problem, it is not like they had heavy weights

Originally Posted by T4344 View Post
    These guys were throwing the 45 lb db and were telling them out with no problem, it is not like they had heavy weights
    Saw a old/outta shape guy doing flat DB flyes yesterday with the 30's and he THREW them when he was done. Unreal.
    Ohio State Crew
    Cavs
    Indians
    Browns
    DSM Crew

Originally Posted by T4344 View Post
    These guys were throwing the 45 lb db and were *telling* them out with no problem, it is not like they had heavy weights
    *Repping* them out with no problem, Phuqing auto correct

Zamakaze is just really nice. (+1000) Zamakaze is just really nice. (+1000) Zamakaze is just really nice. (+1000) Zamakaze is just really nice. (+1000) Zamakaze is just really nice. (+1000) Zamakaze is just really nice. (+1000) Zamakaze is just really nice. (+1000) Zamakaze is just really nice. (+1000) Zamakaze is just really nice. (+1000) Zamakaze is just really nice. (+1000) Zamakaze is just really nice. (+1000)
    There's this stupid ******* old guy who is in the locker room every ****ing day and is always singing out loud for the full duration of his time there.
    ♛♕♛Fungsthetics Crew♛♕♛

*LEAN BULKERS CREW*

*tea drinker crew*
    *tans easily crew*
    *no bodyhair crew*
    *MMA crew*
    *put sriracha on everything crew*

DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Zamakaze View Post
    There's this stupid ******* old guy who is in the locker room every ****ing day and is always singing out loud for the full duration of his time there.
    LOL! Love those guys!
    Darren Conroy
    Controlled Labs Sponsored Natural Athlete
    ISSA Certified Personal Trainer

Aesthreadics.com
    info@aesthreadics.com

FREE Controlled Labs SAMPLES
    forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=149596763

Free Controlled Labs supps for your labels
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=117636651

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice

adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    How about the morons who leave giant puddles of water around the lockers in the locker room. That f'ing annoys me to no end.
    Does anyone else have guys that shave at their gym? I walked in to take a piss one day and there's buddy at the sink shaving. I found it kind of strange, but maybe it's common practice?

Page 57 of 70 FirstFirst ... 7 47 55 56 57 58 59 67 ... LastLast