Page 56 of 70 FirstFirst ... 6 46 54 55 56 57 58 66 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,680 of 2084
    fat2fit21 is a name known to all. (+5000) fat2fit21 is a name known to all. (+5000) fat2fit21 is a name known to all. (+5000) fat2fit21 is a name known to all. (+5000) fat2fit21 is a name known to all. (+5000) fat2fit21 is a name known to all. (+5000) fat2fit21 is a name known to all. (+5000) fat2fit21 is a name known to all. (+5000) fat2fit21 is a name known to all. (+5000) fat2fit21 is a name known to all. (+5000) fat2fit21 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Bluesy View Post
    WHAT HAVE WE BECOME?

I go to my school gym. It is about 20 years old, it is covered in dust, rust, dirt you name it, my gym as it. We don't have any machines, not one. Everything we do is platform work it in a power rack.
    Most of the weights have never been replaced and they are constantly dropped and thrown over 100 times a day.

Iv read about 5 pages of this post and I seriously can't believe how girly and soft everyone is. SERIOUSLY

Why are you guys so paranoid about loud noises and people trying to take that extra step and all this crap about dropping dumbells and ruining there workout because you don't have the focus to do what your doing and are more worried about what other people are doing.

Sorry for the rant.

By the way, my gym costs $30,000 a year to use, and it has a professional rugby team in there on a regular basis
    Im betting I can get an almost exactly beneficial workout from my $250/yr gym....... You must be dumb as **** to pay $30,000..... they must of seen you coming from a mile away to rope you into that.
    *WetBreasts is gonna make it crew*

Starting weight - 389lbs 13/12/2011
    Goal: 185 Lbs at 12% bf

Bluesy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bluesy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bluesy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bluesy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bluesy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bluesy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bluesy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bluesy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bluesy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bluesy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bluesy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by fat2fit21 View Post
    Im betting I can get an almost exactly beneficial workout from my $250/yr gym....... You must be dumb as **** to pay $30,000..... they must of seen you coming from a mile away to rope you into that.
    Notice how I also said my school gym?
    Yeah, I go to boarding school and it costs $30,000 AU.
    Thanks for reading
    olympic lifter

[(strength x speed) = power]

C&j - 100kg (goal: 160kg)
    snatch - 70kg (goal: 120kg)

fat2fit21 is a name known to all. (+5000) fat2fit21 is a name known to all. (+5000) fat2fit21 is a name known to all. (+5000) fat2fit21 is a name known to all. (+5000) fat2fit21 is a name known to all. (+5000) fat2fit21 is a name known to all. (+5000) fat2fit21 is a name known to all. (+5000) fat2fit21 is a name known to all. (+5000) fat2fit21 is a name known to all. (+5000) fat2fit21 is a name known to all. (+5000) fat2fit21 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Notice how I also said my school gym?
    Yeah, I go to boarding school and it costs $30,000 AU.
    Thanks for reading
    Not my fault that you phrase your words poorly.

Pro tip: When you type stuff like : my gym costs $30,000 a year to use It makes it sound like your gym costs $30,000 dollars a year to use. I makes it sound like all your money goes to the gym. get it brah? eh?

Next time, "I pay $30,000/yr tuition and that includes my gym membership", see how i did that? to make it sound like you are actually talking about what you are talking about?

...How the fuk did you get into college....

Bluesy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bluesy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bluesy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bluesy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bluesy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bluesy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bluesy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bluesy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bluesy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bluesy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bluesy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Not my fault that you phrase your words poorly.

Pro tip: When you type stuff like : my gym costs $30,000 a year to use It makes it sound like your gym costs $30,000 dollars a year to use. I makes it sound like all your money goes to the gym. get it brah? eh?

Next time, "I pay $30,000/yr tuition and that includes my gym membership", see how i did that? to make it sound like you are actually talking about what you are talking about?

...How the fuk did you get into college....
    Well I must admit, English is not my strong point. Can do everything else but English.

Also I'm not in college still In high school The Australian education system is different to the American.
    olympic lifter

[(strength x speed) = power]

C&j - 100kg (goal: 160kg)
    snatch - 70kg (goal: 120kg)

Liet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Liet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Liet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Liet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Liet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Liet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Liet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Liet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Liet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Liet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Liet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Zamakaze View Post
    What is up with fat old guys walking around naked? Is it some kind of pleasure for them? ****ing *******s...
    How else are you supposed to take a shower?

Originally Posted by Liet View Post
    How else are you supposed to take a shower?

being naked for a shower
    =/=
    walking around naked waving your cock around the change room for 3 sets of 4 laps, while playing with your ballsack and blow-drying your pubes while aiming the pube air into the face of small children

Zamakaze is just really nice. (+1000) Zamakaze is just really nice. (+1000) Zamakaze is just really nice. (+1000) Zamakaze is just really nice. (+1000) Zamakaze is just really nice. (+1000) Zamakaze is just really nice. (+1000) Zamakaze is just really nice. (+1000) Zamakaze is just really nice. (+1000) Zamakaze is just really nice. (+1000) Zamakaze is just really nice. (+1000) Zamakaze is just really nice. (+1000)
    being naked for a shower
    =/=
    walking around naked waving your cock around the change room for 3 sets of 4 laps, while playing with your ballsack and blow-drying your pubes while aiming the pube air into the face of small children
    Lmao this.
    ♛♕♛Fungsthetics Crew♛♕♛

*LEAN BULKERS CREW*

*tea drinker crew*
    *tans easily crew*
    *no bodyhair crew*
    *MMA crew*
    *put sriracha on everything crew*

southjman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) southjman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) southjman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) southjman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) southjman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) southjman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) southjman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) southjman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) southjman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) southjman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by NoChemicals View Post
    Hi everyone, just want to share some of my dislikes of the current gym I am going for my workouts. I'm actually quite tempted to mention the name and the location of the gym but opted to hide this information first. I will probably disclose the name if I can't bear with the members anymore.

I will list down a few things I find them EXTREMELY annoying and irritating. Please see below:

1. Members throwing/chucking heavy dumbells after completing a set. Althought the gym floor is covered with rubber mats, I feel chucking the weights is very dangerous for other people because the weights might crash on their feet or something like that. What a bunch of inconsiderate monkeys, I remember one of the gym instructors politely told this jackass to put down the weights with cautious, and he got offended and told her that he did not need to waste his effort since he has completed his set. What an ass!

2. Not putting weights back to its respective racks!!!!!! This really pisses me off a lot. Whenever I step into the free weight section, I see dumbells lyinig around on the floor and the racks are empty. This is really selfish of them. They want to save their strengths for subsequent sets; hence, choose to neglect the weights they have used and leave them there so the guys around him will trip and fall horribly!!!!! I also hate hyprocrites who claim that they hate people who don't put their weights back and even claim they are responsible members who put weights back after using them. A few days ago, I saw the same MOFOs who left the weights on the squating rack and never came back!!!! Ahhhhhhh I'm so mad while writing this now.

3. Screamers. I just can't avoid/ignore them. Groaning is acceptable but screaming your lungs out??? I think if they really want to show their masculinity by shouting out loud? Please do that at a karaoke joint.

4. Gym instructors who only talk to the pretty ones. I notice this and it personally disgusts me the most!!!! I always see guy instructors chatting up with chicks on the treadmill, while ignoring a poor lady who obviously needed some guidance from "qualified" gym instructors. Some of them even abuse their authority during personal training sessions such as putting their palm on the lady's buttocks "assisting" her in her stretch. Seriously, I was in the States for 5 years and I know they can be sued for sexual harrassment. But then again! The women in my country are so dumb and naive they seem to like the attention they are getting from the instructors

5. TAKING 10 MINUTES REST PERIOD. Sorry for the caps but I'm actually getting quite pissed as I am writing this. :P I am not condemning people who like to socialize at a gym. When you rack up weights on the smith machine and decide to have a quick drink at the cooler I am fine with that. But doing a quick warm up set of 10-12 and then chatting up with some so called buddies for like 10 minutes enrages me!!!!!!! I don't mind if they do that during non-peak hours but doing that during peak hours deserve to soak themselves in acid!

There are still so much more and I should stop here. Must go back to work before my manager finds out I have been doing nothing but writing hate mails.

Please share your views as well. Looking forward to your feedback.

Take care.
    GREAT agree

southjman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) southjman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) southjman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) southjman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) southjman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) southjman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) southjman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) southjman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) southjman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) southjman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    WHAT HAVE WE BECOME?

I go to my school gym. It is about 20 years old, it is covered in dust, rust, dirt you name it, my gym as it. We don't have any machines, not one. Everything we do is platform work it in a power rack.
    Most of the weights have never been replaced and they are constantly dropped and thrown over 100 times a day.

Iv read about 5 pages of this post and I seriously can't believe how girly and soft everyone is. SERIOUSLY

Why are you guys so paranoid about loud noises and people trying to take that extra step and all this crap about dropping dumbells and ruining there workout because you don't have the focus to do what your doing and are more worried about what other people are doing.

Sorry for the rant.

By the way, my gym costs $30,000 a year to use, and it has a professional rugby team in there on a regular basis
    lol

DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by NoChemicals View Post
    Hi everyone, just want to share some of my dislikes of the current gym I am going for my workouts. I'm actually quite tempted to mention the name and the location of the gym but opted to hide this information first. I will probably disclose the name if I can't bear with the members anymore.

I will list down a few things I find them EXTREMELY annoying and irritating. Please see below:

1. Members throwing/chucking heavy dumbells after completing a set. Althought the gym floor is covered with rubber mats, I feel chucking the weights is very dangerous for other people because the weights might crash on their feet or something like that. What a bunch of inconsiderate monkeys, I remember one of the gym instructors politely told this jackass to put down the weights with cautious, and he got offended and told her that he did not need to waste his effort since he has completed his set. What an ass!

2. Not putting weights back to its respective racks!!!!!! This really pisses me off a lot. Whenever I step into the free weight section, I see dumbells lyinig around on the floor and the racks are empty. This is really selfish of them. They want to save their strengths for subsequent sets; hence, choose to neglect the weights they have used and leave them there so the guys around him will trip and fall horribly!!!!! I also hate hyprocrites who claim that they hate people who don't put their weights back and even claim they are responsible members who put weights back after using them. A few days ago, I saw the same MOFOs who left the weights on the squating rack and never came back!!!! Ahhhhhhh I'm so mad while writing this now.

3. Screamers. I just can't avoid/ignore them. Groaning is acceptable but screaming your lungs out??? I think if they really want to show their masculinity by shouting out loud? Please do that at a karaoke joint.

4. Gym instructors who only talk to the pretty ones. I notice this and it personally disgusts me the most!!!! I always see guy instructors chatting up with chicks on the treadmill, while ignoring a poor lady who obviously needed some guidance from "qualified" gym instructors. Some of them even abuse their authority during personal training sessions such as putting their palm on the lady's buttocks "assisting" her in her stretch. Seriously, I was in the States for 5 years and I know they can be sued for sexual harrassment. But then again! The women in my country are so dumb and naive they seem to like the attention they are getting from the instructors

5. TAKING 10 MINUTES REST PERIOD. Sorry for the caps but I'm actually getting quite pissed as I am writing this. :P I am not condemning people who like to socialize at a gym. When you rack up weights on the smith machine and decide to have a quick drink at the cooler I am fine with that. But doing a quick warm up set of 10-12 and then chatting up with some so called buddies for like 10 minutes enrages me!!!!!!! I don't mind if they do that during non-peak hours but doing that during peak hours deserve to soak themselves in acid!

There are still so much more and I should stop here. Must go back to work before my manager finds out I have been doing nothing but writing hate mails.

Please share your views as well. Looking forward to your feedback.

Take care.
    Great post!
    Darren Conroy
    Controlled Labs Sponsored Natural Athlete
    ISSA Certified Personal Trainer

Aesthreadics.com
    info@aesthreadics.com

FREE Controlled Labs SAMPLES
    forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=149596763

Free Controlled Labs supps for your labels
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=117636651

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice

anonymous

Registered User GhostAvenger620's Avatar
    GhostAvenger620 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GhostAvenger620 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GhostAvenger620 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GhostAvenger620 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GhostAvenger620 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GhostAvenger620 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GhostAvenger620 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GhostAvenger620 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GhostAvenger620 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GhostAvenger620 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GhostAvenger620 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    ^^ That sums up what I'm thinking in a nutshell. My gripe is going to the gym on arm day and having to turn the gym upside down to locate the hooks that keep the weight on the bar, only to find it on a bar on a bench press. SRsly who the ^&*ck needs to have their weight secured on a bench press?

CC95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CC95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CC95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CC95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CC95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CC95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CC95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CC95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CC95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CC95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CC95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Screamers are the ****ing scourge of the earth.

theconomist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) theconomist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) theconomist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) theconomist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) theconomist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) theconomist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) theconomist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) theconomist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) theconomist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) theconomist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) theconomist has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    People quickly removing their clothes when the hot cleaning lady comes in the changing room. They're literally all posing for her naked.
    feelsawkwardman

Lisac23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lisac23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lisac23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lisac23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lisac23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lisac23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lisac23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lisac23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lisac23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lisac23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lisac23 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I go to the Y and yes there are guys in there yelling all the time!! its annoying

Originally Posted by Wyomann View Post
    #11 is spot on at my gym. I'll literally be 100 ft away across the gym with 100s of people and machines inbetween us and can still hear the guy yelling. This is at a YMCA as well, so it isn't hardcore. Pretty much everyone is staring like wtf.

sean15ti has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sean15ti has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Last week I was doing KB swings, had worked up to my max of 75lb which is f**king heavy for me. These two 40 year old barbie dolls walk right in front of me and start talking, I had to halt the swing halfway to avoid killing one of them, tweaked my back and shoulder. Then one of them shoots me a flirty smile, well the scowl I shot back made her physically recoil. They went back to the cardio room after that. My shoulder is still messed up, next time I'll just follow through.

FFGtobuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) FFGtobuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) FFGtobuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) FFGtobuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) FFGtobuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) FFGtobuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) FFGtobuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) FFGtobuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) FFGtobuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) FFGtobuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) FFGtobuff will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by sean15ti View Post
    Last week I was doing KB swings, had worked up to my max of 75lb which is f**king heavy for me. These two 40 year old barbie dolls walk right in front of me and start talking, I had to halt the swing halfway to avoid killing one of them, tweaked my back and shoulder. Then one of them shoots me a flirty smile, well the scowl I shot back made her physically recoil. They went back to the cardio room after that. My shoulder is still messed up, next time I'll just follow through.
    lmfao. come on bro, was she hot?
    The Socialist Party candidate for President of the US, Norman Thomas, said this in a 1944 speech: "The American people will never knowingly adopt socialism. But, under the name of "liberalism," they will adopt every fragment of the socialist program, until one day America will be a socialist nation, without knowing how it happened."
    Triceps Emphasis:
    Overhead exercises = long head
    Standard presses and pressdowns = lateral head
    Underhand/reverse grip exercises = medial head

sean15ti has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sean15ti has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by FFGtobuff View Post
    lmfao. come on bro, was she hot?
    Obviously not -that- hot, or I would be posting in "got laid at the gym" forums

Nick2021 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nick2021 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nick2021 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nick2021 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nick2021 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nick2021 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nick2021 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nick2021 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nick2021 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I also go to the Y...no issue with screaming yet but there seems to be problems with idiots dribbling basketballs in the weight area lol
    Originally Posted by Lisac23 View Post
    I go to the Y and yes there are guys in there yelling all the time!! its annoying

CeKnighty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CeKnighty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CeKnighty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CeKnighty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CeKnighty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CeKnighty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CeKnighty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CeKnighty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CeKnighty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CeKnighty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CeKnighty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    WHAT HAVE WE BECOME?

Sorry for the rant.

Well I must admit, English is not my strong point. Can do everything else but English.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Also I'm not in college still In high school The Australian education system is different to the American.<<<<<<<<<<
    Bad life etiqueete. Not just a gym idiot but a life idiot! how dare you say the Australian education is different to American!!! Not what we have become. but, WHAT HAVE YOU BECOME!

lry0390 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lry0390 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lry0390 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lry0390 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lry0390 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lry0390 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lry0390 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lry0390 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lry0390 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lry0390 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lry0390 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    There are a lot of senior citizens that go to my gym (big chain POS). I was going to explain more but I think that just about covers it.

Manospeed will become famous soon enough. (+50) Manospeed will become famous soon enough. (+50) Manospeed will become famous soon enough. (+50) Manospeed will become famous soon enough. (+50) Manospeed will become famous soon enough. (+50) Manospeed will become famous soon enough. (+50) Manospeed will become famous soon enough. (+50) Manospeed will become famous soon enough. (+50) Manospeed will become famous soon enough. (+50) Manospeed will become famous soon enough. (+50) Manospeed will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Some things that annoy the crap out of me:

1. The lift 30 seconds and rest 10 minute guys

2. The guys who are too insecure to lift the correct weight according to their strength and just pile up the lbs. while lifting with a laughable form. Case in point, there is this one guy in my gym who will do shoulder dumbbell presses. He's been doing them for many months. The weights he chooses are so heavy he needs assistance just to get the dumbbells in position. He will raise his arms by maybe 2-4 inches high, instead of performing the full motion correctly. By rep #2 or #3 his arms are shaking. He might be able to pull off 4-5 reps with extremely limited range of motion. Ironically, he's made zero progress in terms of his body. If you see him doing arm curls using a bar you'll laugh even harder. His back is swinging back and forth so hard he looks like a pendulum on a wall clock.

3. People watching more TV than actually working out

4. About 80%-90% of everyone in the gym who do not have 1 drop of sweat on their forehead

5. Guys who wreak of BO

6. About 80% of everyone who goes to the gym thinking that simply "going" gives you license to eat garbage while expecting "results".

7. People who've been "working out" for years yet their is absolutely zero change in their bodies

8. People who think that all they need to do is cardio for 1.5 hours and they will become strong and toned. There is this girl in my gym who runs every single day. She'll come in the early morning and run for almost 2 hours. Her upper body is thin and undeveloped and her lower body just seems out of shape and flabby. Yet, she keeps running for almost 2 hours every single day without doing anything else thinking she will be transformed into a modern day goddess.

9. For my part I don't socialize with anyone and I hate it when anyone tries to start up conversations in the gym. Depending on where I'm at training wise I will either take no break between sets, 60 seconds, or 90 seconds max. So I don't have time to chat.

10. I always go to failure so I will drop weights on the floor from a few inches above the ground, but I will place my hand over it so the dumbbell doesn't roll over anyone's toes.

bhanson92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bhanson92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bhanson92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bhanson92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bhanson92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bhanson92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bhanson92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bhanson92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bhanson92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bhanson92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bhanson92 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Daidalos View Post
    Some of the things i have come across, some of them are not so much "etiquette", just annoyances:

- The guy who thinks that he can get away with staring because he is looking in the mirror at you. Like he is thinking "I can see you but you can't see me!"

- "Smart Guy" who thinks he is a genius that will stand close and will indirectly (via his friend) explain how to perform what ever exercise you happen to be doing. They are usually wrong. Last time this happened the guy was explaining a high bar squat while i was doing a low bar squat, obviously trying to hint that i was squatting wrong.
    This can also be a personal trainer who has no real idea on proper lifting explaining to a poor client.

- Loud talking. A gym i used to go to had these three guys who must be hard of hearing because even though they were a few feet away from each other they would talk and laugh so loud that you could hear their convo clearly while over the other side of the gym.

- People who turn around and start walking without looking, walking straight into you. Not aware of their surroundings. Keep your mind alert, especially when you are carrying weights.

- Women who use the free weight section and lap up all the attention. Usually in cougar mode.

- Just me and a woman alone in the sauna. She is sat their in her bathing suit and looking at me with an angry expression like "You so much as look at me i'm going to shank you with this piece i have hidden under the seat". Must of had my rape face on or something!

- The "ultra fit" woman who is going out with one of the biggest guys in the place. They flaunt it like love sick teenagers and they make sure everyone else in the gym gets knows that they are taken.

- That guy who never leaves the sauna, usually fat. Always in there no matter what day or time you go in.

- Hand down pants/scratching nuts. Then touching all the barbells, dumbbells, water fountain, door handles, banisters, etc.

- 7 friends come for a workout, then each take turns to do each set. Be in the gym for around 3 hours.

- The guy who will MAKE SURE you are looking at him while he is curling, either by standing infront of you, making noise to get your attention or asking if he can get a set in while i'm resting while making awkward eye contact as he does his set.

- Katy Perry, Lady gaga, one direction, Chris Brown blasting through the speakers. I can't use earphones they constantly fall out of my ears (Tried all sorts!) and the wire gets in the way when im moving. Trying to squeeze that last rep out is even harder when all you can hear is "Rah-rah-ah-ah-ah! Roma-Roma-ma-ah! Ga-ga-ooh-la-la!"

- Time waster. The guy who will load up a weight, check his phone, do a little stretching, check his phone again, stare at something in the distance for a minute, check his phone again, then walk off without even attempting a rep.

- Creepy old gay geezer that makes out every workout is the first he has ever done, complementing random young guys and asking them for advice even though someone else has just told him. Obviously to strike up convo to see if you are down to ****.

- Guy blatantly juiced up the eyeballs, back so covered in acne you can't see any normal skin, yet swears down they are natural. I don't care if you are on some gear just don't pretend you are not!

- Using the gym as a hostel. The guys that will come to the gym, take a sauna, a shower, have a shave, take advantage of all free facilities, get dressed to go clubbing and have a quick pump up on their way out.

So glad i cleared a room out and bought all my own equipment for home!
    I lol'd so hard at your lady gaga statement. If I had reps to give, I would.
    Romans 13:12

Misc Cigar Crew

stirb is just really nice. (+1000) stirb is just really nice. (+1000) stirb is just really nice. (+1000) stirb is just really nice. (+1000) stirb is just really nice. (+1000) stirb is just really nice. (+1000) stirb is just really nice. (+1000) stirb is just really nice. (+1000) stirb is just really nice. (+1000) stirb is just really nice. (+1000) stirb is just really nice. (+1000)
    I hate the colonge wearing guys, had to move treadmills because this guy hurt my nose it smelled so strong.

Not in teen misc. Be mad. RyzoBrah's Avatar
    RyzoBrah is just really nice. (+1000) RyzoBrah is just really nice. (+1000) RyzoBrah is just really nice. (+1000) RyzoBrah is just really nice. (+1000) RyzoBrah is just really nice. (+1000) RyzoBrah is just really nice. (+1000) RyzoBrah is just really nice. (+1000) RyzoBrah is just really nice. (+1000) RyzoBrah is just really nice. (+1000) RyzoBrah is just really nice. (+1000) RyzoBrah is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by stirb View Post
    I hate the colonge wearing guys, had to move treadmills because this guy hurt my nose it smelled so strong.

To be honest i'd rather that than the stench of BO wafting at me
    Had a good day? Go to the gym.
    Had a bad day? Go to the gym.

☆☆☆υк �яєω☆☆☆
    *Wetbreasts is gonna make it crew*
    *Can't stop staring at our cat's anus crew*

KamYee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KamYee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KamYee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KamYee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KamYee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KamYee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KamYee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KamYee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KamYee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KamYee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KamYee has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Agreed entirely with OP!!! OP is my countryman ....

Sometimes what more can we expect in a gym, even in a family there are some bad hats ... But seriously I really hate those bad *** esp when they dump weights, shout out too loud like no tomorrow or being slashed 100x ... There are a few guys in my gym now behaving exactly like monkeys.. I told a few guys off and even told the so called "trainers" to watch out for all these rascals, they may hurt someone.. feel so disgusting!!!
    Everyday Is A New Discovery!

Visit and be member of my blog: http://activfit2u.blogspot.com/
    Instagram: ActivFit (Follow us)
    ********: ActivFit Lifestyle (Appreciate a "LIKE" from you)

Leonidas82 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    being naked for a shower
    =/=
    agreed , really no need for the nakedness
    If the bar aint bending , your just pretending !

Location: Liverpool/Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    msagrain has a spectacular aura about. (+250) msagrain has a spectacular aura about. (+250) msagrain has a spectacular aura about. (+250) msagrain has a spectacular aura about. (+250) msagrain has a spectacular aura about. (+250) msagrain has a spectacular aura about. (+250) msagrain has a spectacular aura about. (+250) msagrain has a spectacular aura about. (+250) msagrain has a spectacular aura about. (+250) msagrain has a spectacular aura about. (+250) msagrain has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Also I'm not in college still In high school The Australian education system is different to the American.
    You sir are correct.

valkyrxiii has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) valkyrxiii has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) valkyrxiii has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) valkyrxiii has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) valkyrxiii has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    It really ticks me off when people just throw the plates wherever they want on weight tree. I mean... the numbers are labled! They match what's on the weights! Come on people! 45s and 5s don't go in the same spot!
    "...Make the angels scream and the Devil cry..."

Bench: 265lbs. Dead Lift: 375lbs. Squat: 385lbs. 22% BF; 39" Waist, 17" Neck.

September 25 (22nd Birthday) Goals:
    Bench: 305lbs. Dead Lift: 415lbs. Squat: 435lbs. 15% BF; 35" Waist, 17" Neck.

WantTransform has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WantTransform has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WantTransform has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WantTransform has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WantTransform has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WantTransform has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WantTransform has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WantTransform has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WantTransform has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WantTransform has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WantTransform has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by aphoenix View Post
    When people are resting on the equipment while talking on their cell phones or texting. Very annoying.
    Oh? Is resting on the equipment considered an improper etiquette? I never knew that. Let me know because I always rest on the bench in between sets. My gym is one of those gyms where if you even take 20 second break away from the bench, it becomes occupied by the next group of people.

Page 56 of 70 FirstFirst ... 6 46 54 55 56 57 58 66 ... LastLast