Page 67 of 70 FirstFirst ... 17 57 65 66 67 68 69 ... LastLast
Results 1,981 to 2,010 of 2084
    MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by p0werlifter View Post
    Cry more sloot... There are female only gyms but male ones don't exist so gtfo and power clean your 95s... lol
    Grow up. Learn how to talk to females.

LOL @ igsm1969.

dpguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) dpguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) dpguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) dpguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) dpguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) dpguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) dpguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) dpguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) dpguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) dpguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) dpguy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Kinda ticks me off when people hog two pieces of equipment at once.

There was a group of guys on this hammer strength rowing machine the other day. I saw that they had migrated to another one. I asked "You done here man?"

"No we got a couple of more sets."

And they were doing this during the gym's peak hours when it's busiest.

This kind of thing happens quite a bit actually.

Not cool IMO.

Josh28105 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Josh28105 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Josh28105 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Josh28105 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Josh28105 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Josh28105 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Josh28105 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Josh28105 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by dpguy View Post

There was a group of guys on this hammer strength rowing machine the other day. I saw that they had migrated to another one. I asked "You done here man?"

\

Not cool IMO.
    I cant stand that. Or the guys who park themselves on a bench and do 1 set every 10 mins! If I am working out on a bench or rack and someone asks me how much longer I welcome them to join in if I am not done.

Josh28105 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Josh28105 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Josh28105 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Josh28105 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Josh28105 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Josh28105 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Josh28105 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Josh28105 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by dvmac View Post
    Besides what goes out on the floor I cannot take the late teen low 20 crowd in my gym who go in the sauna and come out dripping wet all over the floor and then stand in front of the sink mirrors checking themselves out for 10 minutes so i have to maneuver through a bunch of sweaty kids to wash my hands.Then walk to there lockers and leave a puddle where I have to change WTF.Bodybuilding in general is narcissistic, but the kids at my Gym seem to take it to a whole other level..And the ones doing it are all fat. Of late as I pass them I just tell them they look beutifull and they get real uncomfortable and slink away
    I loved it when a guy in the locker room used to take off his clothes and sit his bare ass on the bench without taking a shower! What a nasty animal. People dont realize just how full of nasty germs and viruses their gyms and clubs are.

soldierfighter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) soldierfighter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) soldierfighter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) soldierfighter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) soldierfighter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) soldierfighter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) soldierfighter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) soldierfighter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) soldierfighter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) soldierfighter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) soldierfighter has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Two that recently jumped into my mind. When I am on a bench about to lay back and do something REALLY heavy for me and some dumb ass moves right into my range of motion (where my arms will be when moving) and starts doing curls in my space. The other one is something I live with because people have to re-rack weights. But I don't like it when someone gets in my mirror space while I am working. I am vain and like to see myself performing the exercise both to see the muscles moving and to see I am doing the form right. I won't bitch at someone for getting in front of me, but I will always wait to re rack my weight until someone else is done with their set so I don't block their mirror space.

soldierfighter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) soldierfighter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) soldierfighter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) soldierfighter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) soldierfighter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) soldierfighter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) soldierfighter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) soldierfighter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) soldierfighter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) soldierfighter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) soldierfighter has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Not cool IMO.

Just part of the gym man. I love to superset or giant set, but don't have the luxury of during a time where it isnt busy. So I will take two sometimes 3 machines to get my work in. I will limit my breaks to help out some, but super and giant sets are some of the best means to kill fat and add muscle.

DizzyPhyziks is on a distinguished road. (+10) DizzyPhyziks is on a distinguished road. (+10) DizzyPhyziks is on a distinguished road. (+10) DizzyPhyziks is on a distinguished road. (+10) DizzyPhyziks is on a distinguished road. (+10) DizzyPhyziks is on a distinguished road. (+10) DizzyPhyziks is on a distinguished road. (+10) DizzyPhyziks is on a distinguished road. (+10) DizzyPhyziks is on a distinguished road. (+10) DizzyPhyziks is on a distinguished road. (+10) DizzyPhyziks is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by soldierfighter View Post
    Just part of the gym man. I love to superset or giant set, but don't have the luxury of during a time where it isnt busy. So I will take two sometimes 3 machines to get my work in. I will limit my breaks to help out some, but super and giant sets are some of the best means to kill fat and add muscle.
    Let the guy work in on your machine while you use the other. Theres no reason the machine has to take a break.

Then by the time youre ready to use it again he will be between sets
    Get over yourself.
    Rep aint gains.

Darkman006 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Darkman006 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Darkman006 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Darkman006 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Darkman006 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Darkman006 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Darkman006 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Darkman006 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Darkman006 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Darkman006 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Darkman006 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Not cool IMO.
    I hate seeing this as well but especially if they are just sitting down at the other machine/equipment that they just moved to and you want to use the one they moved off of and they tell you that they are still using it. Like really why not just alternate while you sit or do reps on one, let the other guy use the other one for a set of reps and by the time he's done you should be ready to go back. Is that too complicated?

Kraster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kraster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kraster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kraster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kraster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kraster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kraster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kraster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kraster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kraster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kraster has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Reracking the plates in a rainbow assortment. Like come on man, why do I have to go through 20kg, then 2,5kg, then 15kg, then 10kg, then 2 clasps, 1 chain and a 10kg plate again to get to the 5kg plate at the very end? We have more than 4 plate racking stations and only 5 different weight plate sizes, how difficult is it to group them together?

Though mea culpa, I was once the guy who completely removed the weight from just one side of the barbell after my squats. I racked the last plate and hear a metallic crash behind me. I turn around and see the barbell fall out of the squat rack in slow motion, then pivot around the plates that were still on the other side when it was on the floor, do a half circle and then crash right in front of a guy's face. Dude was rightfully mad because I almost smashed his face with a barbell. Welp, lesson learned for life, remove weight equally from both sides

kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    This may have already been posted but...
    Aware me on why after leaving a smith machine ppl will leave a 45lb plate on each side. Now, these ppl are done with the machine and have no intention of coming back to it at all but most guys do this. Is there a reason for this? I can't think of one. However, I try to be polite and when I see the weights still on I feel the need to ask the person who was using it or someone that's been standing there for awhile for permission to set up my weights. It's a waste of my time but I'm not trying to take anyones machine if they are still using it.
    Owner of So-B-Fit
    CPT

IG: stephaniesobien

NPC WPD and WNPF, Metal Militia powerlifter

BBohata has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BBohata has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BBohata has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BBohata has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BBohata has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BBohata has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BBohata has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BBohata has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BBohata has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BBohata has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BBohata has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by duck1dong View Post
    It amazes me that people think their opinion about everything is so important. If a person is in a public place they have no control over what other people do.

Actually doing partial movements does help build up tremendous strength and confidence so anyone who would discount this as non valuable is an idiot who needs to be banned from a heavy gym. Yes they should rerack the weights, absolutely.

Comments like this only validate my observation that most gyms in north america and the people who frequent them are morons.

I find it amazing that I have to go to Youtube to find gyms that have people who know what they are doing, all of them apparently in Russia. I have seen a gym where there were kids my daughters age working on power snatches. Where in North America would this happen beside the cross fit trendies? Nowhere.

This is exactly why I lift at home so bimbos such as this arent in the way.
    Yes, partial movements have their place, BUT NOT AS A REPLACENENT FOR FULL ROM OF THE SAME EXERCISE!

One major reason for partials is to strengthen the weak part of a movement. For instance, the sticking point of my bench press is the top part. Therefore, AFTER I do full rom bench presses, I do one set of partials at a lighter weight.

Originally Posted by DizzyPhyziks View Post
    Let the guy work in on your machine while you use the other. Theres no reason the machine has to take a break.

Sure, I have no problem letting someone work in for a set while I am on the other or on my minute break. It is when they feel like they can in turn sit on the equipment and rest until their next set or bring friends in or worst strip off all my plates and don't put them back.

Originally Posted by kitpapa View Post
    This may have already been posted but...
    Aware me on why after leaving a smith machine ppl will leave a 45lb plate on each side. Now, these ppl are done with the machine and have no intention of coming back to it at all but most guys do this. Is there a reason for this? I can't think of one. However, I try to be polite and when I see the weights still on I feel the need to ask the person who was using it or someone that's been standing there for awhile for permission to set up my weights. It's a waste of my time but I'm not trying to take anyones machine if they are still using it.
    Because 45 lbs plates are a perfectly acceptable warm-up weight for any exercise on that machine so we leave it on to help out the next person?
    Best excuse I could think of.

dpguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) dpguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) dpguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) dpguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) dpguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) dpguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) dpguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) dpguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) dpguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) dpguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) dpguy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by DizzyPhyziks View Post

This works if a guy is super setting and working out alone. The group I'm carping about was a group of three guys. And groups that big almost ALWAYS yak alot and drag their arse more than a guy working out solo.

I don't care to work in with a group like that because they annoy me.

I'm not much on conversation when I work out.

iJoe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) iJoe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) iJoe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) iJoe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) iJoe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) iJoe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) iJoe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) iJoe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) iJoe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) iJoe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) iJoe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by duck1dong View Post
    Unless you are the owner of the facility, you dont own the place. The person doing whatever has paid to be there. It is not your right to judge what they do because you dont own it. This pathetic whining comment is exactly why I wouldnt set foot in a gym. There is always some a hole that thinks their own opinion, yes opinion, has all authority, even though they dont own the place. Yes, you shouldnt damage equipment and you shouldnt yell excessively. Beyond that, who cares? It is none of your business what anyone else does. If I want to take a rest between sets, dont bother me. Otherwise that barbell may be smacked over your head if you bother me. But then again I wouldnt even be bothered because I dont need to waste my free time dealing with the general public. What I have found is that 99% of the people walking around just get in my way. Everywhere. In traffic, walking, trying to maneuver. I dont need that ever again in my personal time. The nice thing is about freeweights is I can buy them once, put them in the garage or basement and lift for the next 100 years without whiners harassing me. It is truly better that way. I remember when I trained in gyms and people thought they had the authority to evaluate everything was doing. Screw them all. And screw whiners that post crap like this. You all should put yourself in a toilet and flush until you go away permanently.
    Solid rant bra.

BBohata has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BBohata has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BBohata has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BBohata has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BBohata has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BBohata has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BBohata has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BBohata has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BBohata has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BBohata has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BBohata has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Actually, Hopefully not everyone posting constantly sticks his/her nose in everyone's business. still, this thread can have two benefits.

1: Get something off of a poster's chest.

2: People who read this can ask themselves if they are engaging in poor etiquette.

FlyDC2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FlyDC2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FlyDC2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FlyDC2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FlyDC2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FlyDC2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FlyDC2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FlyDC2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FlyDC2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FlyDC2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FlyDC2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Naked old dudes in the locker room just hitting a Captain Morgan while reading TIME Magazine air drying next to your locker an ****. Come on wit datttt

Originally Posted by FlyDC2 View Post
    Naked old dudes in the locker room just hitting a Captain Morgan while reading TIME Magazine air drying next to your locker an ****. Come on wit datttt
    Wow..... yeah.... that would be bad gym etiquette.

DrJKiel will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrJKiel will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrJKiel will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrJKiel will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrJKiel will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrJKiel will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrJKiel will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrJKiel will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrJKiel will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrJKiel will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrJKiel will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by soldierfighter View Post
    Wow..... yeah.... that would be bad gym etiquette.
    I made my own version of this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPqYLGdqOMc
    Check out my Lifestyle Medicine blog: www.youtube.com/user/DrJohnKiel

johnnypriest has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnnypriest has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnnypriest has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnnypriest has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnnypriest has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnnypriest has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    How come people are talking about form and ROM and people chatting with their own friends in the gym and "wasting their time"? That's not etiquette, that's their own time and decision. It's not like someone is doing half-reps and YOU can't do your own workout.

"Sorry brah, your half squats are disrupting my sensibilities. I could have hurt myself"

People get to use equipment the way they want to, and spend time in the gym the way they want to. Bad etiquette for the chatty people is when they don't let you use the station while they chat. They want to talk, let them talk. If someone was on the sidewalk and blocking your way, you'd ask them to move, not question their motivations, intentions, or existence.

johnnypriest has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnnypriest has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnnypriest has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnnypriest has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnnypriest has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnnypriest has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by MuzzieChik786 View Post
    Grow up. Learn how to talk to females.

LOL @ igsm1969.

I'm in Toronto, a major metropolitan city. There are male only gyms. Generally the target population are not men who hate women, but prefer the company of other men. Nothing wrong with that, just saying they exist but it depends on what gym you want to join.

As for those claiming to be powerlifters, the ones who hold the records are usually humble, nice people who do their talking with their lifts. Personally, love seeing women or men do Oly if they do it properly. I talk to a woman in my gym, she recently gained weight to be a bodyweight of 105 lbs and trains with more than her body weight - not max out, but TRAINS FOR REPS. See a couple of guys do that too. It takes strength and co-ordination - I stumble while lying on a flat bench....

ItchyFeet has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ItchyFeet has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ItchyFeet has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ItchyFeet has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ItchyFeet has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ItchyFeet has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ItchyFeet has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ItchyFeet has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ItchyFeet has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ItchyFeet has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ItchyFeet has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Me doing shrugs..
    -regarder ses seins de l'homme

Me looking in the locker room mirror.. depressing over my terrible kyphosis lordosis posture..
    -Cet homme n'est pas un athlte

Unlucky for your I understand some french.

Next time i'll kick them in the balls I don't give ****.

LostSomewhere will become famous soon enough. (+50) LostSomewhere will become famous soon enough. (+50) LostSomewhere will become famous soon enough. (+50) LostSomewhere will become famous soon enough. (+50) LostSomewhere will become famous soon enough. (+50) LostSomewhere will become famous soon enough. (+50) LostSomewhere will become famous soon enough. (+50) LostSomewhere will become famous soon enough. (+50) LostSomewhere will become famous soon enough. (+50) LostSomewhere will become famous soon enough. (+50) LostSomewhere will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Josh28105 View Post
    I loved it when a guy in the locker room used to take off his clothes and sit his bare ass on the bench without taking a shower! What a nasty animal. People dont realize just how full of nasty germs and viruses their gyms and clubs are.
    Yeah I hear you. I have seen this many times in an upscale downtown Toronto gym. Sitting bare ass on a locker room bench...

JRVowles has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JRVowles has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JRVowles has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JRVowles has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JRVowles has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JRVowles has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JRVowles has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JRVowles has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JRVowles has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JRVowles has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JRVowles has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Leaving al the dumbells and weights scattered all over the floor. I'm an absolute leaf so picking up a 65lb dumbell is hard work because I still live in a world where I suck at lifting. Yet I do my bit to slug all these weights back to where they belong.

Again, my lifting is of such noob levels it's laughable but something I can't stand is people snapping their elbows into lock with every rep. They do it in bench press, tricep extensions you name it but never for bicep curls. No. They swing those bad boys. I don't care if I'm curling 25lbs because I'm a pathetic weed. I'd rather good form and be laughed at than terrible form and have a trip to snap city and look like a fackin' idiot.

MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by johnnypriest View Post
    I'm in Toronto, a major metropolitan city. There are male only gyms. Generally the target population are not men who hate women, but prefer the company of other men. Nothing wrong with that, just saying they exist but it depends on what gym you want to join.

As for those claiming to be powerlifters, the ones who hold the records are usually humble, nice people who do their talking with their lifts. Personally, love seeing women or men do Oly if they do it properly. I talk to a woman in my gym, she recently gained weight to be a bodyweight of 105 lbs and trains with more than her body weight - not max out, but TRAINS FOR REPS. See a couple of guys do that too. It takes strength and co-ordination - I stumble while lying on a flat bench....
    Um, ok?

Anyways, I saw the funniest thing this morning while lifting. Dude rolls in the bench under the smith machine, puts his feet ON the bench and proceeds to do bench presses. I've seen this before on the free weights bench, but on the smith machine? Was like.. wtfrack is he doing. O_o

sm1zzle is just really nice. (+1000) sm1zzle is just really nice. (+1000) sm1zzle is just really nice. (+1000) sm1zzle is just really nice. (+1000) sm1zzle is just really nice. (+1000) sm1zzle is just really nice. (+1000) sm1zzle is just really nice. (+1000) sm1zzle is just really nice. (+1000) sm1zzle is just really nice. (+1000) sm1zzle is just really nice. (+1000) sm1zzle is just really nice. (+1000)

PS: I do Olympic lifts at my local gym while your homeboys are working on machine-assisted weights. So keep your assumptions about gym-goers and particularly females to yourself.
    nice ownage.

fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000)
    Examples of bad gym etiquette I have witnessed:
    • Not putting dumbbells and plates back in the right place. I had to spend a full 5 minutes looking for the 15s and was about to forget about using them, when I found them hiding in a corner.
    • Ladies walking around naked after using the shower. We're all women but I don't need to see all that! Also, not using a towel to dry off after showering means wet slippery floors, which is both nasty and unsafe. I can't believe they're not even cold.
    • This isn't a problem at my current gym but it was at my old one. People would pee all over the toilet seat and not clean it! Sometimes I even used to find that the roll of toilet paper had apparently been stolen.
    •CURLING IN THE SQUAT RACK
    Make Fihe Not Fat Again.

Um, ok?

Anyways, I saw the funniest thing this morning while lifting. Dude rolls in the bench under the smith machine, puts his feet ON the bench and proceeds to do bench presses. I've seen this before on the free weights bench, but on the smith machine? Was like.. wtfrack is he doing. O_o
    Sry, was in reference to how there are women-only gyms but no men-only gyms. It was a while back. Takes me a while to catch up

Kraster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kraster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kraster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kraster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kraster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kraster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kraster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kraster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kraster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kraster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kraster has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    My ghetto gym has only 1 complete set of 2,5kg and 1,25kg plates, so whenever you'd want to progress your lifts, it becomes a death struggle with the other people who want to use and a game of hide and seek because they're constantly hidden. Places where I've now found those little plates: in the corner, in the box holding all the cable attachments, in the cage holding the dumbbells, on a ring of the adjustable bench as a sort of 45+ pin, on the pins of the cable machines, on top of the squat rack, under a pile of 20 and 25kg plates, under the wrist roller machine to stabilize it I guess, UNDER a machine

these things really get no love

SYCO89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SYCO89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SYCO89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SYCO89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SYCO89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SYCO89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SYCO89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SYCO89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SYCO89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SYCO89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SYCO89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by dvmac View Post
    Besides what goes out on the floor I cannot take the late teen low 20 crowd in my gym who go in the sauna and come out dripping wet all over the floor and then stand in front of the sink mirrors checking themselves out for 10 minutes so i have to maneuver through a bunch of sweaty kids to wash my hands.Then walk to there lockers and leave a puddle where I have to change WTF.Bodybuilding in general is narcissistic, but the kids at my Gym seem to take it to a whole other level..And the ones doing it are all fat. Of late as I pass them I just tell them they look beutifull and they get real uncomfortable and slink away
    Get a bowflex.
    Иногда я говорю себе " хватить тратить время на качалку, Стас!" И продолжаю ебашить, потому что я не Стас.