Page 6 of 70 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 ... LastLast
    iLiRaM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iLiRaM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iLiRaM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iLiRaM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iLiRaM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iLiRaM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iLiRaM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iLiRaM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iLiRaM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iLiRaM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iLiRaM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by ben_DL View Post
    lol i only red ops first post but i got one thing to say..... home gym ftw!!!!!!!!
    heck yeah, it will save you time and money in the long run. the closest gym around where i live is 500/year. lift for ten years and thats 5000. imagine what u can buy with that

plus the gas money, and time for transportation
    squeeze your glutes and press

pyrolee is a complete loser! (-2000) pyrolee is a complete loser! (-2000) pyrolee is a complete loser! (-2000) pyrolee is a complete loser! (-2000) pyrolee is a complete loser! (-2000) pyrolee is a complete loser! (-2000) pyrolee is a complete loser! (-2000) pyrolee is a complete loser! (-2000) pyrolee is a complete loser! (-2000) pyrolee is a complete loser! (-2000) pyrolee is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Originally Posted by enetblazin4eva View Post
    Push-ups in the Squat rack............
    Powercleans with just the bar in the squat rack for 20 reps...

AznBadBOI has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AznBadBOI has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AznBadBOI has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AznBadBOI has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AznBadBOI has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AznBadBOI has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AznBadBOI has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AznBadBOI has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AznBadBOI has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AznBadBOI has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AznBadBOI has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I hate it when ppl talk to u when ur in the middle of a set. like bro ****ing wait 1 min to find out how much i benching, real talk. and also when dudes just look at u in the gym. like ****, I know im strong but u think u get like me by watching?

luv2pump will become famous soon enough. (+50) luv2pump will become famous soon enough. (+50) luv2pump will become famous soon enough. (+50) luv2pump will become famous soon enough. (+50) luv2pump will become famous soon enough. (+50) luv2pump will become famous soon enough. (+50) luv2pump will become famous soon enough. (+50) luv2pump will become famous soon enough. (+50) luv2pump will become famous soon enough. (+50) luv2pump will become famous soon enough. (+50) luv2pump will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Cape1 View Post
    Guys do it too. It really pisses me off. It's almost always the old guys too that do it. I don't know how or where these people were raised.

This should be the list:
    DO NOT:
    *Stand naked at the sink shaving
    *Sit naked on the benches in the locker room without a towel under you.
    *Stand naked talking to anyone -esspecially with one leg up on the bench like you've been elected the new Gay Captain Morgan.
    *Walk around exposing yourself
    *take your sweet ass time getting dressed.

IN SHORT, nobody in the locker room wants to see you naked.

This is why I someday want my own gym in my own house where I invite only other people who know proper courtesy.

I hate these people.
    The new gay Captain Morgan!!! ROFLMAO so hard!!!!!!!!
    “Why do you stay in prison when the door is wide open? ” — Jalal ad-Din Rumi, Persian poet and mystic

Registered User herestolife1000's Avatar
    herestolife1000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) herestolife1000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) herestolife1000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) herestolife1000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) herestolife1000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) herestolife1000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) herestolife1000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) herestolife1000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) herestolife1000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) herestolife1000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) herestolife1000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    anybody, inside or outside of the gym, who tries to talk to me with my headphones in

LeaninBack916 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LeaninBack916 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LeaninBack916 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LeaninBack916 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LeaninBack916 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LeaninBack916 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LeaninBack916 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LeaninBack916 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LeaninBack916 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LeaninBack916 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LeaninBack916 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    group of 4 homies taking turns doing a few reps and talkin about a hoe or two.... and u know they are loud when you can hear laughter over your headphones (i try to have it at a high volume but i want to be able to hear in 20 years...)

ridiculous.
    6'6" crew. Just trying to go beastmode every day at the gym. Tall/Fit and to finally go under 238.

Favorite day: Leg Day
    Worst day: Tricep/Chest (Long arms = bench sucks)

Nov 30, 2019: 336
    Jul 3, 2020: 303
    Apr 6, 2021: 319
    June 25, 2021:

-Diet is 90%
    2600kcal cutting = Lifting heavy/Save LM

#HereWeLift
    ---------------------------------

Gx7Pyro is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gx7Pyro is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gx7Pyro is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gx7Pyro is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gx7Pyro is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gx7Pyro is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gx7Pyro is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gx7Pyro is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gx7Pyro is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gx7Pyro is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gx7Pyro is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by pyrolee View Post
    Powercleans with just the bar in the squat rack for 20 reps...
    you cant get too mad at those guys. at least they are attempting power cleans, unlike 95% of the gym-goers out there.

seabass08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) seabass08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) seabass08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) seabass08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) seabass08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) seabass08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) seabass08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) seabass08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) seabass08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) seabass08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) seabass08 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Gx7Pyro View Post
    you cant get too mad at those guys. at least they are attempting power cleans, unlike 95% of the gym-goers out there.
    I get mad at guys who do more calf raises and iso-curls in one day than they do deadlift in a whole year. Hate mirror muscle workouts.

Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs down

Originally Posted by wideman View Post
    1. Members throwing/chucking heavy dumbells after completing a set. Althought the gym floor is covered with rubber mats, I feel chucking the weights is very dangerous for other people because the weights might crash on their feet or something like that. What a bunch of inconsiderate monkeys, I remember one of the gym instructors politely told this jackass to put down the weights with cautious, and he got offended and told her that he did not need to waste his effort since he has completed his set. What an ass!

I do not agree with you here. When you have 100lbs+ dumbells in your arms, if you try and control those bad boys on the way down you can SERIOUSLY hurt yourself. I say throw them around, people will see that you have some serious weight and will get out of your way anyways................if they don't too bad for them right.

Ummm, this is a bunch of crap. Place them on your knees and set them down. You dont need to justify throwing them. Its rude and annoying. If you cant control them weight, you shouldnt be lifting it. Nobody should have to move because of you being inconsiderate.

rearden-steel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Ditto!

Originally Posted by NoChemicals View Post
    Hi everyone, just want to share some of my dislikes of the current gym I am going for my workouts. I'm actually quite tempted to mention the name and the location of the gym but opted to hide this information first. I will probably disclose the name if I can't bear with the members anymore.

I will list down a few things I find them EXTREMELY annoying and irritating. Please see below:

1. Members throwing/chucking heavy dumbells after completing a set. Althought the gym floor is covered with rubber mats, I feel chucking the weights is very dangerous for other people because the weights might crash on their feet or something like that. What a bunch of inconsiderate monkeys, I remember one of the gym instructors politely told this jackass to put down the weights with cautious, and he got offended and told her that he did not need to waste his effort since he has completed his set. What an ass!

2. Not putting weights back to its respective racks!!!!!! This really pisses me off a lot. Whenever I step into the free weight section, I see dumbells lyinig around on the floor and the racks are empty. This is really selfish of them. They want to save their strengths for subsequent sets; hence, choose to neglect the weights they have used and leave them there so the guys around him will trip and fall horribly!!!!! I also hate hyprocrites who claim that they hate people who don't put their weights back and even claim they are responsible members who put weights back after using them. A few days ago, I saw the same MOFOs who left the weights on the squating rack and never came back!!!! Ahhhhhhh I'm so mad while writing this now.

3. Screamers. I just can't avoid/ignore them. Groaning is acceptable but screaming your lungs out??? I think if they really want to show their masculinity by shouting out loud? Please do that at a karaoke joint.

4. Gym instructors who only talk to the pretty ones. I notice this and it personally disgusts me the most!!!! I always see guy instructors chatting up with chicks on the treadmill, while ignoring a poor lady who obviously needed some guidance from "qualified" gym instructors. Some of them even abuse their authority during personal training sessions such as putting their palm on the lady's buttocks "assisting" her in her stretch. Seriously, I was in the States for 5 years and I know they can be sued for sexual harrassment. But then again! The women in my country are so dumb and naive they seem to like the attention they are getting from the instructors

5. TAKING 10 MINUTES REST PERIOD. Sorry for the caps but I'm actually getting quite pissed as I am writing this. :P I am not condemning people who like to socialize at a gym. When you rack up weights on the smith machine and decide to have a quick drink at the cooler I am fine with that. But doing a quick warm up set of 10-12 and then chatting up with some so called buddies for like 10 minutes enrages me!!!!!!! I don't mind if they do that during non-peak hours but doing that during peak hours deserve to soak themselves in acid!

There are still so much more and I should stop here. Must go back to work before my manager finds out I have been doing nothing but writing hate mails.

Please share your views as well. Looking forward to your feedback.

Take care.
    Dude, same sort of things happen at the gym I workout, and it certainly has on the previous one. I totally agree with what you say. I spend 15 minutes of each workout session trying to find dumbells and weights... I don't even want to figure out how much of my time is gone due to inconsiderate people. No matter how many signs you hang or how big the letters, these kind of guys have a bigger issue than just not knowing how to read them.

All the best.
    Last edited by rearden-steel; 01-20-2010 at 11:00 AM.

alexbg98 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexbg98 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexbg98 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexbg98 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexbg98 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexbg98 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexbg98 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexbg98 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexbg98 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexbg98 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexbg98 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by luv2pump View Post
    The new gay Captain Morgan!!! ROFLMAO so hard!!!!!!!!
    OMG can i please be your first member!!! i HATE this toooo! uugh

csbrown147 is on a distinguished road. (+10) csbrown147 is on a distinguished road. (+10) csbrown147 is on a distinguished road. (+10) csbrown147 is on a distinguished road. (+10) csbrown147 is on a distinguished road. (+10) csbrown147 is on a distinguished road. (+10) csbrown147 is on a distinguished road. (+10) csbrown147 is on a distinguished road. (+10) csbrown147 is on a distinguished road. (+10) csbrown147 is on a distinguished road. (+10) csbrown147 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I usually get my workouts in early in the morning but my wife wanted to start working out so I switch to an evening workout schedule but I was consistently bothered by other guys. There was this one weird guy that actually walked up to me asking for a spot. It was no problem I don’t mind helping someone out but he decided to explain to me how strong he once was back in the day and told me all about how he loves leg days. Then he bothered me everyday after that just to chat. One day I was doing deadlifts trying to get focused and I saw a boot standing right in front of me. So I pulled out my ear plugs and he said is that all the weight you going to do? I was thinking WTF get the F@$8 away.

The locker room was horrible. That usually were I got a lot of people to stop me. I didn’t mind chatting for a bit but I was just trying to get out of there some days.

That is why I prefer to go to the gym at 4 a.m. and I am back on that schedule now. The only people you got at the gym during that time are serious people trying to get in a workout.
    Do Work!!!

alexbg98 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexbg98 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexbg98 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexbg98 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexbg98 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexbg98 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexbg98 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexbg98 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexbg98 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexbg98 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexbg98 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by csbrown147 View Post
    I usually get my workouts in early in the morning but my wife wanted to start working out so I switch to an evening workout schedule but I was consistently bothered by other guys. There was this one weird guy that actually walked up to me asking for a spot. It was no problem I don?t mind helping someone out but he decided to explain to me how strong he once was back in the day and told me all about how he loves leg days. Then he bothered me everyday after that just to chat. One day I was doing deadlifts trying to get focused and I saw a boot standing right in front of me. So I pulled out my ear plugs and he said is that all the weight you going to do? I was thinking WTF get the F@$8 away.

The locker room was horrible. That usually were I got a lot of people to stop me. I didn?t mind chatting for a bit but I was just trying to get out of there some days.

That is why I prefer to go to the gym at 4 a.m. and I am back on that schedule now. The only people you got at the gym during that time are serious people trying to get in a workout.
    OMG dude, thats insane about that guy, bro. ha!

props to changing your schedule back to the way it was! Im actually in the process of doing the same thing - I dont like going after work, it really sucks. so the gym opens at 5a and i usually wake up by then anyway.

mandyspark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mandyspark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mandyspark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mandyspark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mandyspark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mandyspark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mandyspark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mandyspark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mandyspark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mandyspark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mandyspark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    it bothers me when people sign up for hard classes taking a spot away from someone dedicated, then go in and dont do the work and dont even try- THAT really bothers me.

mgama115 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cool Have to agree with all of the gym etiquette complaints.

My particular ageements are with the weight droppers and smelly folks.
    Take your f'n gym clothes home and wash them and while you're at it try standing a little closer to the warm water and soap--some of it might actually get on you. If it is a medical condition--get f'n medication.
    Now about dropping the weights, if you are lifting so heavy that you cannot actually control the weight while putting it down it's not only time to get a couple of spotters but also time to work on some musce balancing (I'm not talking about the power lifters--you guys are a unique bunch and anyone should be able to tell what you are training for when they see you working). There are abviously parts of your body that you are neglecting in favour of others.
    My all-time favourite though is cell phone chatters--Look Mr President if you can't unplug for the hour or so that it is going to take you to work out you abviously are too busy and important to be there at all. If your part od the FD, PD or some other emergency services then I expect to see your ass running out of there once the call comes in, otherwise you should be too out of breath to even answer the f'n phone. Work hard but be smart. You can't honestly believe that when you are doing these things that others can concentrate on what they are doing. Grab a brain, then get you ass to the gym--in that order.

JRoX85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JRoX85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JRoX85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JRoX85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JRoX85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JRoX85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JRoX85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JRoX85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JRoX85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JRoX85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JRoX85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    at my gym I hate it when they dont put the freakin weight lock back where they need to be

i used to go to this one gym - and this one guy would literally take up about 800 sq. feet of space -

he used an ajustable bench, dumbbells (about 4 pairs of them), a balance ball, jump ropes, and would do his workouts, like if it was his studio apartment.

what really annoyed me was his use of the dumbbells, taking up 4 pairs, that left the rest of the gym with the other set of 4 pairs in the same weights AND the guy would... just... leave when he was done..

rope was on the floor, sets of dumbbells all laid out in all kind of directions, sweaty bench cause he didnt use a towel..

im glad i dont see him anymore LOL

CanuckTank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CanuckTank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CanuckTank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CanuckTank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CanuckTank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CanuckTank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CanuckTank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CanuckTank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CanuckTank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CanuckTank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CanuckTank is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Can't stand:

1.) Old men who dry their balls with the hair dryer..

2.) Teenagers who dump a gallon of cold water on the sauna and destroy the unit and thus ruin it for everyone for 2 months.

3.) Insecure muscle heads talking behind you back because you are as big as them.

4.) Trainers that think they have the right to tell you what to do. You are not an employee, you are a trainer only and you are not my director.

5.) Gym staff that put up posters asking members to put the weights away yet never enforce them.

6.) Trainers that think because they have a client that you are supposed to give them the machine.

7.) Sweaty fawks that don't wipe down their shiet after they are done.
    Like Brutis...you can do dis.

Originally Posted by CanuckTank View Post
    Can't stand:

2.) Teenagers who dump a gallon of cold water on the sauna and destroy the unit and thus ruin it for everyone for 2 months.

3.) Insecure muscle heads talking behind you back because you are as big as them.

4.) Trainers that think they have the right to tell you what to do. You are not an employee, you are a trainer only and you are not my director.

5.) Gym staff that put up posters asking members to put the weights away yet never enforce them.

6.) Trainers that think because they have a client that you are supposed to give them the machine.

7.) Sweaty fawks that don't wipe down their shiet after they are done.
    Ohhh hell - totally!! esp 1, 4 and 6...

deadsheepmill has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deadsheepmill has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deadsheepmill has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deadsheepmill has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deadsheepmill has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deadsheepmill has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deadsheepmill has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deadsheepmill has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deadsheepmill has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deadsheepmill has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deadsheepmill has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by CanuckTank View Post
    Can't stand:

Tell me you haven't actually seen this.

Originally Posted by deadsheepmill View Post
    Tell me you haven't actually seen this.
    ur kidding right? lol it is soooo actually done.

JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Muscleheads that drop weights.
    "Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength."- Arnold Schwarzenegger

Misc Crew

Combat Veterans Crew

mofitness4u will become famous soon enough. (+50) mofitness4u will become famous soon enough. (+50) mofitness4u will become famous soon enough. (+50) mofitness4u will become famous soon enough. (+50) mofitness4u will become famous soon enough. (+50) mofitness4u will become famous soon enough. (+50) mofitness4u will become famous soon enough. (+50) mofitness4u will become famous soon enough. (+50) mofitness4u will become famous soon enough. (+50) mofitness4u will become famous soon enough. (+50) mofitness4u will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by cydisc View Post
    Once you've selected your DB's from the rack, please leave enough room for the rest of us to access the ones we want. I realize you're using the mirror, but it will reflect you just as well from 10' as it does 3'.
    this happens a lot at my gym, pisses me off er, I've been guilty before but mostly when no ones around or if i'm doing shrugs with the 100's

Also the delibrate mirror blockers. they see you 10' away from the mirror and insist on 'hating' by blocking when there plenty of room to the left or right.

stosman05 is a name known to all. (+5000) stosman05 is a name known to all. (+5000) stosman05 is a name known to all. (+5000) stosman05 is a name known to all. (+5000) stosman05 is a name known to all. (+5000) stosman05 is a name known to all. (+5000) stosman05 is a name known to all. (+5000) stosman05 is a name known to all. (+5000) stosman05 is a name known to all. (+5000) stosman05 is a name known to all. (+5000) stosman05 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by JRoX85 View Post
    at my gym I hate it when they dont put the freakin weight lock back where they need to be
    It almost seems like pre loaded hammer strength and everything else is required at the club i use. People just have no respect for others, and it just perpetuates itself.

On anther note a former club i went to actually removed all dumbells over 80 pounds because the ones who lifted the heavier ones abused the equip. and acted entitled to do so. People need to remember the fitness folks pay for the equip. that everyone can use and not vise versa. Just respect all those in the gym no matter what they are there for. Even those who have no clue what they are doing, their punishment for their ignorance is wasted time.

DominicT will become famous soon enough. (+50) DominicT will become famous soon enough. (+50) DominicT will become famous soon enough. (+50) DominicT will become famous soon enough. (+50) DominicT will become famous soon enough. (+50) DominicT will become famous soon enough. (+50) DominicT will become famous soon enough. (+50) DominicT will become famous soon enough. (+50) DominicT will become famous soon enough. (+50) DominicT will become famous soon enough. (+50) DominicT will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by JontheAtheist View Post
    Muscleheads that drop weights.
    What's wrong with dropping weights?

iLiRaM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iLiRaM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iLiRaM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iLiRaM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iLiRaM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iLiRaM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iLiRaM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iLiRaM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iLiRaM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iLiRaM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iLiRaM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by DominicT View Post
    What's wrong with dropping weights?
    floor mats are expensive, and so are weights. also, you can hurt yourself or others
    squeeze your glutes and press

DominicT will become famous soon enough. (+50) DominicT will become famous soon enough. (+50) DominicT will become famous soon enough. (+50) DominicT will become famous soon enough. (+50) DominicT will become famous soon enough. (+50) DominicT will become famous soon enough. (+50) DominicT will become famous soon enough. (+50) DominicT will become famous soon enough. (+50) DominicT will become famous soon enough. (+50) DominicT will become famous soon enough. (+50) DominicT will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by iLiRaM View Post
    floor mats are expensive, and so are weights. also, you can hurt yourself or others
    No one should be close enough to you that you can hurt them and hurting yourself has nothing to do with gym etiquette. It's your problem either way.

GoldsMD is on a distinguished road. (+10) GoldsMD is on a distinguished road. (+10) GoldsMD is on a distinguished road. (+10) GoldsMD is on a distinguished road. (+10) GoldsMD is on a distinguished road. (+10) GoldsMD is on a distinguished road. (+10) GoldsMD is on a distinguished road. (+10) GoldsMD is on a distinguished road. (+10) GoldsMD is on a distinguished road. (+10) GoldsMD is on a distinguished road. (+10) GoldsMD is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Just put the weights back...PLEASE!!!

Shaneomac0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shaneomac0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shaneomac0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shaneomac0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shaneomac0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shaneomac0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shaneomac0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shaneomac0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shaneomac0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shaneomac0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shaneomac0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    The other day at my local gym, there was this guy sitting at the pulldown machine talking to his mate, so i figured his resting, so i go and do my other exercises and come back to the pulldown machine about 15 minutes later and his still sitting there, so i ask him if his using it, he gives me a funny look and then starts doing his pulldowns!! Then continued to do them as slow as possible with light weight, arrogant prick.

People like that annoy me to no end.
    PSN: Quadzilla501

seabass08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) seabass08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) seabass08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) seabass08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) seabass08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) seabass08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) seabass08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) seabass08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) seabass08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) seabass08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) seabass08 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Ok, just back from the gym. GREAT dead lift day, BUT have to get this off my chest. I try to stay out of the way from the average gym people, who are there to workout a bit and leave, on dead lift day b/c it's my most intense day and I'm gonna be on the bar a while. I don't take up a rack, I just grab a spare bar and tuck off in a corner away from everything so I won't be a bother. Then, I do my workout. In between sets of deadlifts I get a mat and do ab planks for 30 sec sets. Total core workout when combined, try it. BUT....

The personal trainers truly believe that they have veto right to any and all equipment. That regardless of if anyone is using it, it's theirs when they are ready. So, a trainer comes over to my little corner, and takes the exercise mat. The mat that my keys and water bottle were on. She moves them, takes the mat while I'm in the middle of a set, and moves it over to the hippo she was training to do God knows what the exercise was. WTF?

And, of course, my daily annoyance. About 40 people in the gym today. About 20 did nothing but curls. 10 more did curls, but also added a couple calf raises. The other 9 did curls, maxed out on bench, and left. I really need a new gym.