Page 51 of 70 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,530 of 2084
    aphoenix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aphoenix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aphoenix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aphoenix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aphoenix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aphoenix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aphoenix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aphoenix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aphoenix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aphoenix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aphoenix has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by bigfish18q View Post
    Sometimes I do text in between sets, however I sort of do this on purpose. Our gym is so busy, if I get up between sets to grab a drink of water someone will snipe my station.. not cool
    Quick texts are fine. I am more on the people who are just resting on sets for like 10mins while doing that.
    “I hated every minute of training, but I said, 'Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion'.”
    ― Muhammad Ali

“Everybody Pities The Weak; Jealousy You Have To Earn.”- Arnold Schwarzenegger

DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I make an extra effort to make sure my phone stays in the locker during my workout. I know some people do have to have their phones with them all the time in this day and age. I try to unplug for at least an hour and a half to two hours while I'm hitting the weights and it usually works out just fine. I wouldn't have time to text in between sets just due to the mere fact that my pump is far too important to me.
    Darren Conroy
    Controlled Labs Sponsored Natural Athlete
    ISSA Certified Personal Trainer

Aesthreadics.com
    info@aesthreadics.com

FREE Controlled Labs SAMPLES
    forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=149596763

Free Controlled Labs supps for your labels
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=117636651

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice

v4micajr will become famous soon enough. (+50) v4micajr will become famous soon enough. (+50) v4micajr will become famous soon enough. (+50) v4micajr will become famous soon enough. (+50) v4micajr will become famous soon enough. (+50) v4micajr will become famous soon enough. (+50) v4micajr will become famous soon enough. (+50) v4micajr will become famous soon enough. (+50) v4micajr will become famous soon enough. (+50) v4micajr will become famous soon enough. (+50) v4micajr will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    SO happy to have found this thread. Good to see im not crazy in thinkin the things i do sometimes...

Biggest gripe... the freeweight area of my 'gym' is rather small (i.e. one bench press, incline press etc) And there are regulars at certain times of teh day. so at like 5:00pm i see this guy using the assisted squat rack (idk if thats the right name... the bar is fixed on two vertical poles that guide it) Anyway, he uses that as the bench press. Fine, i dont care, it's good if youre lifting without a spotter. BUT this guy puts on waaaaay more weight than he can handle. So he's up to 315lbs, and his reps- the bar moves 4 in. no joke. Following this he rests for 5 min, drops the weight by 10lbs, and repeats. repeats all the way down to 135lbs... r u kidding me? He used this machine for at least 30 min.. i did almost my entire workout, and he was still goin... he's not very built either... i swear to god he wears sunglasses and a bluetooth along with his compression shorts.

whew, feels good to get that off my chest
    ~Yesterday you said tomorrow~

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act, but a habit. "

May 23, 2011- 273lbs.... havent looked back

ironryan1234 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironryan1234 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironryan1234 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironryan1234 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironryan1234 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironryan1234 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironryan1234 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironryan1234 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironryan1234 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironryan1234 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironryan1234 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    ok getting this off my chest. did these guys parents teach them basic manners?! i had a gym membership for a whole year and not once did this occur. now i go to a predominantly pay as you go gym. last few times, some **** has came up and taken plates off of the piece of equiptment im clearly on. sometimes midset too, wtf!? yesterday 1 tried and i actualy needed those plates soon, so im like "ey!!...im using those!" and hes like oh sorry mate.

get some manners u pr*cks!
    i rep back

If we discover a desire within us that nothing in this world can satisfy, also we should begin to wonder if perhaps we were created for another world. - C.S. LEWIS

DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by ironryan1234 View Post
    ok getting this off my chest. did these guys parents teach them basic manners?! i had a gym membership for a whole year and not once did this occur. now i go to a predominantly pay as you go gym. last few times, some **** has came up and taken plates off of the piece of equiptment im clearly on. sometimes midset too, wtf!? yesterday 1 tried and i actualy needed those plates soon, so im like "ey!!...im using those!" and hes like oh sorry mate.

get some manners u pr*cks!
    Mid-Set??!! That's entering an entirely new level of danger to one's health in the gym! You could seriously hurt yourself with uneven weights on just about any exercise.. It would be a shame for you to have to relocate on account of someone like that, so I would either try to explain the dangers of that to him avoiding any kind of conflict or simply go elsewhere. It's not worth the risk of what could possibly happen to you..
    Darren Conroy

Aesthreadics.com
    info@aesthreadics.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice

EricChowles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EricChowles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EricChowles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EricChowles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EricChowles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EricChowles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EricChowles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EricChowles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EricChowles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EricChowles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EricChowles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thread is pretty old, but I'm going to throw in my 2 cents anyways.

My worst ongoing experience at gym is people not putting the weights back. For example we only have 2 Leg Press machines at our gym, and we get people who load them up with like 10X 20kg weights, do 4 load reps and then get up and leave. Then the next person wanting to use them needs to spend 10 minutes unracking all the bloody weights again so they can get to a warm up level.

Had a pretty bad experience the otherday, there was a women (pretty damn fit, you could see she was confident at the weights section etc) sitting right in front of the mirror at our small weights area and having a VERY load, VERY verbal, and VERY vulgar cell-phone argument with a business partner that apparently stuffed up a deal. She sat there for about 10 minutes swearing and shouting and arguing on the phone and gave the entire gym this really bad and negative vibe.

JsfBN is on a distinguished road. (+10) JsfBN is on a distinguished road. (+10) JsfBN is on a distinguished road. (+10) JsfBN is on a distinguished road. (+10) JsfBN is on a distinguished road. (+10) JsfBN is on a distinguished road. (+10) JsfBN is on a distinguished road. (+10) JsfBN is on a distinguished road. (+10) JsfBN is on a distinguished road. (+10) JsfBN is on a distinguished road. (+10) JsfBN is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Disagree with the dropping the weights, and "screamers" .. i feel when you grunt slightly it gives you more of an adrenaline rush an allows for a better contraction thus giving and extra rep or two, dropping the weights isnt to bad unless your in a busy gym as I often go to failure an normally dont have much of a choice.
    100% agree with the 10 minute rest time frequently have a go at my gym partner for that, have to remind him we're in a gym
    _________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Bodybuilding is an art.
    Your body is the canvas,
    The weights are your brush and nutrition is your paint.
    We all have the ability to turn a self portrait into a masterpiece"

Peter_Klim will become famous soon enough. (+50) Peter_Klim will become famous soon enough. (+50) Peter_Klim will become famous soon enough. (+50) Peter_Klim will become famous soon enough. (+50) Peter_Klim will become famous soon enough. (+50) Peter_Klim will become famous soon enough. (+50) Peter_Klim will become famous soon enough. (+50) Peter_Klim will become famous soon enough. (+50) Peter_Klim will become famous soon enough. (+50) Peter_Klim will become famous soon enough. (+50) Peter_Klim will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by bigfish18q View Post
    Sometimes I do text in between sets, however I sort of do this on purpose. Our gym is so busy, if I get up between sets to grab a drink of water someone will snipe my station.. not cool
    Just leave your towel on the machine/seat/bench when you go for that sip. Always works for me.

Peter_Klim will become famous soon enough. (+50) Peter_Klim will become famous soon enough. (+50) Peter_Klim will become famous soon enough. (+50) Peter_Klim will become famous soon enough. (+50) Peter_Klim will become famous soon enough. (+50) Peter_Klim will become famous soon enough. (+50) Peter_Klim will become famous soon enough. (+50) Peter_Klim will become famous soon enough. (+50) Peter_Klim will become famous soon enough. (+50) Peter_Klim will become famous soon enough. (+50) Peter_Klim will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by risingcougar View Post
    Bad Gym Etiquette to think it's a Disney Princess Playground. If I'm lifting and one slips out: that's life. Bad Zoo Ett. for Lions to fart after they eat?

This isn't Disney Princess Yoga Playground: it's a gym. You work, sweat, smell. If you're not sweating and smelling by the end of your session....wtf you doing?
    If you accidentaly fart, oh well, what can you do? But if you feel the urge to fart in between sets, go the bathroom or step outside for a minute. No need to make me puke while I'm gasping for air doing my reps.

28renton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    +1 to people not putting the dumbbell's back where they belong. So irritating. It's even labelled at my gym! I've seen one guy at my gym drag the 75lb db's all the way across the room and then just leaves them there when he's done. Thanks buddy. Who does that?

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by JsfBN View Post
    Disagree with the dropping the weights, and "screamers" .. i feel when you grunt slightly it gives you more of an adrenaline rush an allows for a better contraction thus giving and extra rep or two, dropping the weights isnt to bad unless your in a busy gym as I often go to failure an normally dont have much of a choice.
    100% agree with the 10 minute rest time frequently have a go at my gym partner for that, have to remind him we're in a gym
    I couldn't agree with you more! You can easily tell who is looking for attention by yelling and who is truly giving it everything they've got to get those last few reps up. Same with dropping the weights.. Sometimes you just have to let them drop, if you put every ounce of energy into your reps. Well said!
    Darren Conroy

Aesthreadics.com
    info@aesthreadics.com

OK, I am NOT making this $hit up...

I'm on the peck deck and I notice this regular working out on the machine next to me. She's about my age (no spring chicken), she's not fat, not skinny, just average... as well as having a average looking face (for her age) but ONLY IF she combed her messy hair. She is borderline looking like a homeless woman; it's hard to tell. A few times I saw her digging through the recyclable trash bin in our gym. Maybe she does have a place to live in because she obviously has enough money to pay for the membership fee. Maybe she is just frugal? I dunno...

Anyway...I go to get a sip of water (leaving my towel right there on the floor next to the peck deck. I don't know why I didn't leave it on the seat like I usually do). After I get my sip, I turn around and see the c*nt using the peck deck! As I get closer she smiles and says something like "oh, you don't mind if I get one set in do ya?" I'm like "no, go ahead" (don't really mean what i say) and when she get's off her seat, I see twat sweat! I am NOT kidding!!! I'm thinking: "Does she want me to take a Rorschach test? OK, well then I see camel toe."

Sometimes I can be a wuss, like this time by not sayng anything. Instead all I did was go some paper towels, spray it with disinfectant cleaner and wipe her skanky juices off.

This reminds me now of a couple girls I dated. It would be that time of the month and each one, only once, left blood on the toilet for me to see when I had to go. I nicely told one of them and she yelled at me: "WELL I GOT A PERIOD!!" (Well, wipe that $hit off! You don't see me leave my dingle berries there! Aren't you embarrassed? Don't you ever look after you finish?) One of those girls did a 2nd time, the last time we saw each other, right after I dumped her. I think that time she did it on purpose. Has any of the girls on this thread mention the bloody toilet seat issue?

aphoenix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aphoenix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aphoenix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aphoenix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aphoenix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aphoenix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aphoenix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aphoenix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aphoenix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aphoenix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aphoenix has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by DarrenConroy View Post
    I make an extra effort to make sure my phone stays in the locker during my workout. I know some people do have to have their phones with them all the time in this day and age. I try to unplug for at least an hour and a half to two hours while I'm hitting the weights and it usually works out just fine. I wouldn't have time to text in between sets just due to the mere fact that my pump is far too important to me.
    Completely agree with you.
    “I hated every minute of training, but I said, 'Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion'.”
    ― Muhammad Ali

“Everybody Pities The Weak; Jealousy You Have To Earn.”- Arnold Schwarzenegger

Andrade99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Andrade99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Andrade99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Andrade99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Andrade99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    yeah, dude, groaning is ok, i know exactly what you mean, i have already seen some skinny chickens screaming just to make an appearance. It's so ridiculous that starts to get hilarious.

Andrade99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Andrade99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Andrade99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Andrade99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Andrade99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by DarrenConroy View Post
    I couldn't agree with you more! You can easily tell who is looking for attention by yelling and who is truly giving it everything they've got to get those last few reps up. Same with dropping the weights.. Sometimes you just have to let them drop, if you put every ounce of energy into your reps. Well said!
    Exactly what I meant.

JS10090 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by hausdorff View Post
    You know what I hate the most? The locker room. I saw this old dude just sitting NAKED on the bench between a row of lockers, RIGHT BY THE ENTRANCE, reading a newspaper. Listen, I know you might be comfortable being naked, but seriously, no one wants to see your old crinkly balls dangling around while you spend half an hour reading the morning paper.

Do you think people get off on that or something? I sort of think people do it on purpose and try to stay naked as long as possible, especially the older guys with graying hair and a bit of pudgy on them. Seriously, are you just waiting for some dude to walk by so you can drop the soap? I don't get it.

If I try my best not to look, I feel gay because that must mean I'm not comfortable with myself (or does it?). If I just act like I don't care, I feel gay because I'm not trying my best not to look. It's a paradox. Why would you want to spend as much time as possible naked in front of a bunch of other dangling penises anyways?
    Know the British comedian Michale McIntyre...? He did a piece on gym locker rooms. Obviously he exagerated but I did see one thing he talked about....this old guy put on his shirt, tie, cufflinks, jacket and hat BEFORE he had put on any underwear or trousers. Really pissed me off!

JS10090 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by JS10090 View Post
    Know the British comedian Michale McIntyre...? He did a piece on gym locker rooms. Obviously he exagerated but I did see one thing he talked about....this old guy put on his shirt, tie, cufflinks, jacket and hat BEFORE he had put on any underwear or trousers. Really pissed me off!
    Originally Posted by f34r View Post
    When you talk to someone, then start doing your set and he keeps on talking to you, or when you're doing something and they start talking :|

**** STFU I NEED TO CONCENTRATE >:O
    When someone asks you midset how many more sets you have to do!!! Happened to me once last year when I was benching. Took my focus away completely and only my spotter was paying attention I'd have ended up in hospital...**** sake a bit of common sense wouldn't go astray ya know!!!!

Nick2021 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nick2021 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nick2021 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nick2021 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nick2021 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nick2021 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nick2021 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nick2021 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nick2021 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Peter_Klim View Post

I'm on the peck deck and I notice this regular working out on the machine next to me. She's about my age (no spring chicken), she's not fat, not skinny, just average... as well as having a average looking face (for her age) but ONLY IF she combed her messy hair. She is borderline looking like a homeless woman; it's hard to tell. A few times I saw her digging through the recyclable trash bin in our gym. Maybe she does have a place to live in because she obviously has enough money to pay for the membership fee. Maybe she is just frugal? I dunno...

Anyway...I go to get a sip of water (leaving my towel right there on the floor next to the peck deck. I don't know why I didn't leave it on the seat like I usually do). After I get my sip, I turn around and see the c*nt using the peck deck! As I get closer she smiles and says something like "oh, you don't mind if I get one set in do ya?" I'm like "no, go ahead" (don't really mean what i say) and when she get's off her seat, I see twat sweat! I am NOT kidding!!! I'm thinking: "Does she want me to take a Rorschach test? OK, well then I see camel toe."

Sometimes I can be a wuss, like this time by not sayng anything. Instead all I did was go some paper towels, spray it with disinfectant cleaner and wipe her skanky juices off.

This reminds me now of a couple girls I dated. It would be that time of the month and each one, only once, left blood on the toilet for me to see when I had to go. I nicely told one of them and she yelled at me: "WELL I GOT A PERIOD!!" (Well, wipe that $hit off! You don't see me leave my dingle berries there! Aren't you embarrassed? Don't you ever look after you finish?) One of those girls did a 2nd time, the last time we saw each other, right after I dumped her. I think that time she did it on purpose. Has any of the girls on this thread mention the bloody toilet seat issue?
    As disgusting as this is, I've seen the "residue" at gyms as well...pretty gross. Feel bad saying it, but I always spray disinfectant cleaner on everything as you never know what's been on the machine/equipment you're using

KikiD22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KikiD22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KikiD22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KikiD22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KikiD22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KikiD22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KikiD22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KikiD22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KikiD22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KikiD22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KikiD22 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Peter_Klim View Post

Sadly, women do this everywhere... I see it all the time at work, public restrooms, etc. It is completely disgusting to me, and I'm a woman. It's really not that hard to clean up after yourself.

For me, biggest gym pet peeves are the women (and sometimes men) would smell like they bathed in perfume before hitting the gym. As she's walking at 2 MPH in her Shape-Up shoes (true story), I'm trying to gag my way through the rest of my HIIT. Seriously, it's a gym. You're supposed to sweat and smell. I'd much rather deal with the smell of their B.O. then whatever cheap crap they sprayed all over themselves.

Hate, hate, HATE the people that don't wipe their sweat off the benches, machines, etc.

ArunBaral is a name known to all. (+5000) ArunBaral is a name known to all. (+5000) ArunBaral is a name known to all. (+5000) ArunBaral is a name known to all. (+5000) ArunBaral is a name known to all. (+5000) ArunBaral is a name known to all. (+5000) ArunBaral is a name known to all. (+5000) ArunBaral is a name known to all. (+5000) ArunBaral is a name known to all. (+5000) ArunBaral is a name known to all. (+5000) ArunBaral is a name known to all. (+5000)
    What pisses me off the most is people who use adjustable bench for flat dumbbell presses. Im standing here waiting to do my incline db press and some ******* is just chillin on an adjustable bench doing countless sets of flat presses. In the meantime, there are 4 unoccupied flat benches that I can't use cuz i need incline
    Door Gunner - GET SOME!!
    UH60M Crew Chief
    17C is so hot right now crew

weppe will become famous soon enough. (+50) weppe will become famous soon enough. (+50) weppe will become famous soon enough. (+50) weppe will become famous soon enough. (+50) weppe will become famous soon enough. (+50) weppe will become famous soon enough. (+50) weppe will become famous soon enough. (+50) weppe will become famous soon enough. (+50) weppe will become famous soon enough. (+50) weppe will become famous soon enough. (+50) weppe will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Got a funny story from a week back.

So me and my friend are at the squat rack and it's this black woman coming over and grunting as she's trying to get some plates from our station,( that's nice to take our plates thank you c*nt?). Somehow, one plate is stuck overlappaing another plate, so she can't manage to get the plates off the holder, and she goes like "what kind of retard have done this.. you ****ing nuts why have you screwed up the plates like this..". And me and my bud were like, looking at each other, eyes wide open," WTF DUDE??!" It's like she knew we were there and wanted to provoke us in stealth mode.
    <Anxiety Crew>

Bodybuilding motivation
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTBZCr0EuhY

Originally Posted by aphoenix View Post
    Completely agree with you.
    Thanks!

I like the Arnold quote you have in your signature! Awesome!
    Darren Conroy

Aesthreadics.com
    info@aesthreadics.com

jsteven9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jsteven9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jsteven9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jsteven9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jsteven9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jsteven9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jsteven9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    To the people txt'ing and taking calls in the gym its a bit sad that you can't take an hour out of your day to just have YOU time.

Originally Posted by jsteven9 View Post
    To the people txt'ing and taking calls in the gym its a bit sad that you can't take an hour out of your day to just have YOU time.
    I don't know what I would do if I never got ME time! Excellent point!
    Darren Conroy

Aesthreadics.com
    info@aesthreadics.com

igsm1969 is just really nice. (+1000) igsm1969 is just really nice. (+1000) igsm1969 is just really nice. (+1000) igsm1969 is just really nice. (+1000) igsm1969 is just really nice. (+1000) igsm1969 is just really nice. (+1000) igsm1969 is just really nice. (+1000) igsm1969 is just really nice. (+1000) igsm1969 is just really nice. (+1000) igsm1969 is just really nice. (+1000) igsm1969 is just really nice. (+1000)
    To add to my previous rants:

1) A gym employee who follows everything I do with his eyes and then interrupts me in my sets to "correct" me according to the way he thinks it is supposed to be done. Okay, dude, I am well aware that I am losing form and getting ready to put the weights down to rest and pick them up again. I don't need an extra set of eyes. My schedule is precious to me, so don't waste my time taking away from my workout. If I am not doing something where I am about to hurt myself, don't even try to correct me. It is bad enough that I have people who give several different versions of the same exercise for form.
    2) Fitness snobs I call them....they seem to think their workout is much more important than yours. I was working out one day and this woman was training with her trainer and said in a snotty voice that she paid such and such to train and was entitled to the area I was in. Well, yeah, but I bet I pay a hell of a lot more just to be a member, so bite me, princess!
    3) When I am in the middle of a set and people walk in my way to the point where I have to stop or something might hit them. I was doing clean and jerks with two kettlebells at the college, and these knuckleheads just walk in my path in the middle of my set. Okay, if you get hit by my weights when you see that I am in the middle of my set, you should have walked around me....there is plenty of room. Or you can wait. It isn't like I am doing 20+ reps or anything!
    4) Fitness snobs who think that fitness is a privilege for only the affluent. I can bet most of those snobs don't have any real disposable income and buy everything on credit and have bills out the azz.

ChiefRocka is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChiefRocka is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChiefRocka is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChiefRocka is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChiefRocka is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChiefRocka is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChiefRocka is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChiefRocka is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChiefRocka is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChiefRocka is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChiefRocka is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    What not to wear in the gym
    Iron. Boxing. NFL. Mob stuff. New York City breed.

tH1e-swiN1e has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tH1e-swiN1e has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tH1e-swiN1e has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tH1e-swiN1e has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tH1e-swiN1e has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tH1e-swiN1e has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tH1e-swiN1e has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tH1e-swiN1e has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tH1e-swiN1e has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tH1e-swiN1e has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tH1e-swiN1e has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ^^^^^^^^^^ I see nothing wrong??
    Meat is for Pussies.

K1ngRippa is on a distinguished road. (+10) K1ngRippa is on a distinguished road. (+10) K1ngRippa is on a distinguished road. (+10) K1ngRippa is on a distinguished road. (+10) K1ngRippa is on a distinguished road. (+10) K1ngRippa is on a distinguished road. (+10) K1ngRippa is on a distinguished road. (+10) K1ngRippa is on a distinguished road. (+10) K1ngRippa is on a distinguished road. (+10) K1ngRippa is on a distinguished road. (+10) K1ngRippa is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    There is a trainer at my gym, a trainer, he should know better. when the gym is busy, he likes to take one of the only 3 barbells from the squat racks, puts 3 45's on each side plates on them then lifts it a couple times and talks to his friends for 20 min before repeating. leaving the bar sitting there for 50 selfish mins.

Jimbo48 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jimbo48 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jimbo48 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jimbo48 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jimbo48 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jimbo48 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jimbo48 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jimbo48 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jimbo48 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jimbo48 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jimbo48 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by tH1e-swiN1e View Post
    The guy on the right has high black socks on!

bigfish18q is a name known to all. (+5000) bigfish18q is a name known to all. (+5000) bigfish18q is a name known to all. (+5000) bigfish18q is a name known to all. (+5000) bigfish18q is a name known to all. (+5000) bigfish18q is a name known to all. (+5000) bigfish18q is a name known to all. (+5000) bigfish18q is a name known to all. (+5000) bigfish18q is a name known to all. (+5000) bigfish18q is a name known to all. (+5000) bigfish18q is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by tH1e-swiN1e View Post
    Hope you're kidding, lol jeans to the gym? SMH