Page 3 of 70 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast
    peter_midnight is on a distinguished road. (+10) peter_midnight is on a distinguished road. (+10) peter_midnight is on a distinguished road. (+10) peter_midnight is on a distinguished road. (+10) peter_midnight is on a distinguished road. (+10) peter_midnight is on a distinguished road. (+10) peter_midnight is on a distinguished road. (+10) peter_midnight is on a distinguished road. (+10) peter_midnight is on a distinguished road. (+10) peter_midnight is on a distinguished road. (+10) peter_midnight is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by SIM37 View Post
    What bout those that gets in between you and the mirror? It gets really annoying sometimes if you're in between reps and mustering up enough energy for the next one and lo and behold, an idiot gets in between you and the mirror and starts texting on his mobile phone.

Idiots that bring a towel like 5x5inches across. (trust me, I've seen more than one).

People that hog machines and rest like 5minutes in between sets. I've actually seen one goon that did like 12 reps on a bench, then starts texting someone on his mobile phone for like 10 minutes, and then carrying on his workout. I'm like *doh*?

Those numbskulls that pull a free bench to the squat area and using the squat rack for bench presses.
    It's called a power rack and it's used for bench presses so people don't have to call you over for a spotter, which is much better than asking for help.
    http://www.youtube.com/petergunztv
    www.petergunzworkoutjournal.blogspot.com
    www.petergunzreviews.blogspot.com

deadsheepmill has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deadsheepmill has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deadsheepmill has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deadsheepmill has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deadsheepmill has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deadsheepmill has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deadsheepmill has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deadsheepmill has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deadsheepmill has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deadsheepmill has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deadsheepmill has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by FryDude View Post
    I've never seen anyone who's used 100 lb dumbbells gently put it down, is it possible?
    I usually maneuver them back onto my legs and and have the momentum of that move help me to my feet. Then I can either set them down on the floor or carry them back to the rack.

Greens will become famous soon enough. (+50) Greens will become famous soon enough. (+50) Greens will become famous soon enough. (+50) Greens will become famous soon enough. (+50) Greens will become famous soon enough. (+50) Greens will become famous soon enough. (+50) Greens will become famous soon enough. (+50) Greens will become famous soon enough. (+50) Greens will become famous soon enough. (+50) Greens will become famous soon enough. (+50) Greens will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    The only thing that really irritates me are the screamers crying out for attention. My wife was quieter going through natural child birth. Other than that, I'm pretty easy-going and always have my tunes with me to block them out.

The biggest problem I have lately is with the gym's cleanliness. Hair and dust all over the place and the other day I was doing seated dumbell curls and look down at the ground between sets to see a bunch of toe nail clippings - what's with that? Disrespectful, self-absorbed pigs...

sgt_kelly will become famous soon enough. (+50) sgt_kelly will become famous soon enough. (+50) sgt_kelly will become famous soon enough. (+50) sgt_kelly will become famous soon enough. (+50) sgt_kelly will become famous soon enough. (+50) sgt_kelly will become famous soon enough. (+50) sgt_kelly will become famous soon enough. (+50) sgt_kelly will become famous soon enough. (+50) sgt_kelly will become famous soon enough. (+50) sgt_kelly will become famous soon enough. (+50) sgt_kelly will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Greens View Post
    The only thing that really irritates me are the screamers crying out for attention. My wife was quieter going through natural child birth. Other than that, I'm pretty easy-going and always have my tunes with me to block them out.

The biggest problem I have lately is with the gym's cleanliness. Hair and dust all over the place and the other day I was doing seated dumbell curls and look down at the ground between sets to see a bunch of toe nail clippings - what's with that? Disrespectful, self-absorbed pigs...
    lmao...toe nail clippings!! thats gross....where the hell you working out man??!!
    "Give them nothing...But take from them.......Everything"

deadsheepmill has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deadsheepmill has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deadsheepmill has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deadsheepmill has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deadsheepmill has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deadsheepmill has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deadsheepmill has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deadsheepmill has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deadsheepmill has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deadsheepmill has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deadsheepmill has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by sgt_kelly View Post
    lmao...toe nail clippings!! thats gross....where the hell you working out man??!!
    His house....

:P

SirRhosis is on a distinguished road. (+10) SirRhosis is on a distinguished road. (+10) SirRhosis is on a distinguished road. (+10) SirRhosis is on a distinguished road. (+10) SirRhosis is on a distinguished road. (+10) SirRhosis is on a distinguished road. (+10) SirRhosis is on a distinguished road. (+10) SirRhosis is on a distinguished road. (+10) SirRhosis is on a distinguished road. (+10) SirRhosis is on a distinguished road. (+10) SirRhosis is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Wow! I'm usually rolling my eyes at some of the germaphobes out in the world these days, but toenail clippings at a gym? WTF?

bertstare201 is just really nice. (+1000) bertstare201 is just really nice. (+1000) bertstare201 is just really nice. (+1000) bertstare201 is just really nice. (+1000) bertstare201 is just really nice. (+1000) bertstare201 is just really nice. (+1000) bertstare201 is just really nice. (+1000) bertstare201 is just really nice. (+1000) bertstare201 is just really nice. (+1000) bertstare201 is just really nice. (+1000) bertstare201 is just really nice. (+1000)

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ..epic!

Did you tell gym management about it?..don't they have any other gym near your palce besides that ghetto ass gym lol

BraSo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BraSo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BraSo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BraSo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BraSo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BraSo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BraSo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BraSo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BraSo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BraSo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BraSo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    WTF!!! Maybe its the same guy that in-between sets, gets close to the mirrors and starts popping his pimples or squeezing out his blackheads. Then back to HOLD the bars!! Done during PEAK gym hours.

Lame!

OT: Didnt realize this thread was started in 2004... 5 year old thread.
    Last edited by BraSo; 12-21-2009 at 09:51 AM.

bertstare201 is just really nice. (+1000) bertstare201 is just really nice. (+1000) bertstare201 is just really nice. (+1000) bertstare201 is just really nice. (+1000) bertstare201 is just really nice. (+1000) bertstare201 is just really nice. (+1000) bertstare201 is just really nice. (+1000) bertstare201 is just really nice. (+1000) bertstare201 is just really nice. (+1000) bertstare201 is just really nice. (+1000) bertstare201 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by BraSo View Post
    WTF!!! Maybe its the same guy that in-between sets, gets close to the mirrors and starts popping his pimples or squeezing out his blackheads. Then back to HOLD the bars!! Done during PEAK gym hours.

Lame!
    LOLZ@sqeezing blackhead.. eww haha..I would pay to see that...definitely would cancel out my membership after seeing that though lol

Greens will become famous soon enough. (+50) Greens will become famous soon enough. (+50) Greens will become famous soon enough. (+50) Greens will become famous soon enough. (+50) Greens will become famous soon enough. (+50) Greens will become famous soon enough. (+50) Greens will become famous soon enough. (+50) Greens will become famous soon enough. (+50) Greens will become famous soon enough. (+50) Greens will become famous soon enough. (+50) Greens will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by harisharma50 View Post
    hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ..epic!

Did you tell gym management about it?..don't they have any other gym near your palce besides that ghetto ass gym lol
    Oh yeah, I told mgnt alright and joined another gym...I'll miss my friends tho.

fireisland is on a distinguished road. (+10) fireisland is on a distinguished road. (+10) fireisland is on a distinguished road. (+10) fireisland is on a distinguished road. (+10) fireisland is on a distinguished road. (+10) fireisland is on a distinguished road. (+10) fireisland is on a distinguished road. (+10) fireisland is on a distinguished road. (+10) fireisland is on a distinguished road. (+10) fireisland is on a distinguished road. (+10) fireisland is on a distinguished road. (+10)

i agree with most of it...however the dropping dumbells i dont, if you need to drop the **** do it...for instance today i was doing db bench banged out my 6reps then droped the weight...i was doing the most weight i could handle for 6 reps and if i try to lower it down nicely afterward im going to probably hurt myself...sooo ima drop that **** and put my hands over it so it dosent bounce and potentialy hurt somone...then tune out the old guy curling 2pound dbs yelling at me about how its to much weight for me and i cant controll it

o and death to the people who show up in packs and hog 1 machine

/end rant

BenJelly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BenJelly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BenJelly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BenJelly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BenJelly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BenJelly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BenJelly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BenJelly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BenJelly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BenJelly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BenJelly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Lol this list has been done so many times

Originally Posted by BenJelly View Post
    Lol this list has been done so many times
    Yet here you are looking at it...

Init4lyfe is just really nice. (+1000) Init4lyfe is just really nice. (+1000) Init4lyfe is just really nice. (+1000) Init4lyfe is just really nice. (+1000) Init4lyfe is just really nice. (+1000) Init4lyfe is just really nice. (+1000) Init4lyfe is just really nice. (+1000) Init4lyfe is just really nice. (+1000) Init4lyfe is just really nice. (+1000) Init4lyfe is just really nice. (+1000) Init4lyfe is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by NoChemicals View Post
    Hi everyone, just want to share some of my dislikes of the current gym I am going for my workouts. I'm actually quite tempted to mention the name and the location of the gym but opted to hide this information first. I will probably disclose the name if I can't bear with the members anymore.

I will list down a few things I find them EXTREMELY annoying and irritating. Please see below:

1. Members throwing/chucking heavy dumbells after completing a set. Althought the gym floor is covered with rubber mats, I feel chucking the weights is very dangerous for other people because the weights might crash on their feet or something like that. What a bunch of inconsiderate monkeys, I remember one of the gym instructors politely told this jackass to put down the weights with cautious, and he got offended and told her that he did not need to waste his effort since he has completed his set. What an ass!
    He's not an ass at all, it just sounds like he picked the wrong gym to join. You will never be big.

suphaters is just really nice. (+1000) suphaters is just really nice. (+1000) suphaters is just really nice. (+1000) suphaters is just really nice. (+1000) suphaters is just really nice. (+1000) suphaters is just really nice. (+1000) suphaters is just really nice. (+1000) suphaters is just really nice. (+1000) suphaters is just really nice. (+1000) suphaters is just really nice. (+1000) suphaters is just really nice. (+1000)
    Theres this one dude at my gym and he always stares at me just to make me feel intimidated. I've seen him at the movies a few times and he gives me the same look. Yet he is really skinny and has a stupid haircut like a rooster.

Wayacrucis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wayacrucis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wayacrucis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wayacrucis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wayacrucis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wayacrucis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wayacrucis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wayacrucis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wayacrucis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wayacrucis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wayacrucis has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by wideman View Post
    1. Members throwing/chucking heavy dumbells after completing a set. Althought the gym floor is covered with rubber mats, I feel chucking the weights is very dangerous for other people because the weights might crash on their feet or something like that. What a bunch of inconsiderate monkeys, I remember one of the gym instructors politely told this jackass to put down the weights with cautious, and he got offended and told her that he did not need to waste his effort since he has completed his set. What an ass!

I do not agree with you here. When you have 100lbs+ dumbells in your arms, if you try and control those bad boys on the way down you can SERIOUSLY hurt yourself. I say throw them around, people will see that you have some serious weight and will get out of your way anyways................if they don't too bad for them right.
    This.

Staal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Staal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Staal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Staal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Staal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Staal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Staal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Staal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Staal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Staal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Staal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    1) Clinkers. Those people who feel it mandatory to smash metal dumbbells together at the height of each rep. "Look guys! I just completed another rep! <CLINK!> Argh!

2) People who track water all over the change room floor after a shower. Nothing helps with stabilizing heavy weights like wet sneakers.

3) People who spit in the water fountains. Dis-Frikkin-gust-ing.

Location: warwickshire, stratford on avon, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    stuntmunkey is on a distinguished road. (+10) stuntmunkey is on a distinguished road. (+10) stuntmunkey is on a distinguished road. (+10) stuntmunkey is on a distinguished road. (+10) stuntmunkey is on a distinguished road. (+10) stuntmunkey is on a distinguished road. (+10) stuntmunkey is on a distinguished road. (+10) stuntmunkey is on a distinguished road. (+10) stuntmunkey is on a distinguished road. (+10) stuntmunkey is on a distinguished road. (+10) stuntmunkey is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    ^^^^ with you on all 3 my friend ^^^^

Okay..I think it's bad etiquette to not put weight back after using it...well I did it today but it was because my back started hurting so bad after doing squats...I tried to put it back but could only put one 45 back lol..and there were four 45 I was using

Nakket will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nakket will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nakket will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nakket will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nakket will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nakket will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nakket will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nakket will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nakket will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nakket will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nakket will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'm sure these will change as I move to my college rec center from my now small town YMCA but...

1. Cell phones: Usually it's just on machines as opposed to free weight users. Just put it down...even if you aren't serious about the gym, it's only 30 mins you might have to let it go.

2. Old Guys Using Everything: In my gym, it's common for the older gentlemen to do a multitude of exercises for just one set each. That's fine if they would put the stuff away and not use equipment others are using. Barbells, plates, and dumbbells all over makes it a hassle sometimes to find things when they're all over as well as them being a hazard to trip over if you are not careful

3. The Non-ReRackers: Okay, I try my best to re-rack, I do. I notice that early morning all the plates are correctly put on the trees and smith machines correctly. By mid-day you have 10s hiding behind eight 25s and a 35 at the back end of several 45s. At least they are re-racked. Not a problem for me, but I notice sometimes the smith machine or squat rack high up has two 45s on each side which may be more difficult for shorter/smaller people to take down.

I don't mind grunting/dumbbell dropping so long as it's not distracting/impeding to others comfort/safety.

krott5333 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) krott5333 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) krott5333 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) krott5333 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) krott5333 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) krott5333 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) krott5333 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) krott5333 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) krott5333 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) krott5333 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) krott5333 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I'm so glad I work out at home

AlphaCrisis is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlphaCrisis is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlphaCrisis is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlphaCrisis is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlphaCrisis is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlphaCrisis is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlphaCrisis is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlphaCrisis is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlphaCrisis is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlphaCrisis is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlphaCrisis is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by NoChemicals View Post
    Hi everyone, just want to share some of my dislikes of the current gym I am going for my workouts. I'm actually quite tempted to mention the name and the location of the gym but opted to hide this information first. I will probably disclose the name if I can't bear with the members anymore.

I will list down a few things I find them EXTREMELY annoying and irritating. Please see below:

2. Not putting weights back to its respective racks!!!!!! This really pisses me off a lot. Whenever I step into the free weight section, I see dumbells lyinig around on the floor and the racks are empty. This is really selfish of them. They want to save their strengths for subsequent sets; hence, choose to neglect the weights they have used and leave them there so the guys around him will trip and fall horribly!!!!! I also hate hyprocrites who claim that they hate people who don't put their weights back and even claim they are responsible members who put weights back after using them. A few days ago, I saw the same MOFOs who left the weights on the squating rack and never came back!!!! Ahhhhhhh I'm so mad while writing this now.

3. Screamers. I just can't avoid/ignore them. Groaning is acceptable but screaming your lungs out??? I think if they really want to show their masculinity by shouting out loud? Please do that at a karaoke joint.

4. Gym instructors who only talk to the pretty ones. I notice this and it personally disgusts me the most!!!! I always see guy instructors chatting up with chicks on the treadmill, while ignoring a poor lady who obviously needed some guidance from "qualified" gym instructors. Some of them even abuse their authority during personal training sessions such as putting their palm on the lady's buttocks "assisting" her in her stretch. Seriously, I was in the States for 5 years and I know they can be sued for sexual harrassment. But then again! The women in my country are so dumb and naive they seem to like the attention they are getting from the instructors

5. TAKING 10 MINUTES REST PERIOD. Sorry for the caps but I'm actually getting quite pissed as I am writing this. :P I am not condemning people who like to socialize at a gym. When you rack up weights on the smith machine and decide to have a quick drink at the cooler I am fine with that. But doing a quick warm up set of 10-12 and then chatting up with some so called buddies for like 10 minutes enrages me!!!!!!! I don't mind if they do that during non-peak hours but doing that during peak hours deserve to soak themselves in acid!

There are still so much more and I should stop here. Must go back to work before my manager finds out I have been doing nothing but writing hate mails.

Please share your views as well. Looking forward to your feedback.

Take care.
    There is a guy at my gym that does all of these.

He is an older guy, thin. He goes really hardcore screaming at the weights. Even people on the other end of the gym hear him screaming. He will also set up 3 machines to use and do a circuit between them and it takes forever...

One time i had to wait 20 minutes just to use the squat rack...I've stopped waiting for him

King_Breazy321 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) King_Breazy321 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) King_Breazy321 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) King_Breazy321 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) King_Breazy321 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) King_Breazy321 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) King_Breazy321 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) King_Breazy321 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) King_Breazy321 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) King_Breazy321 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) King_Breazy321 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    whats wrong with dropping dumbells...when u go to failure its hard to "set" them doen nicely...
    and whn u give it yur all and you are driving for that last rep who cares what you do to get it up? u might srce4am or grunt...some of u need to grow a pair
    whn i work out i dont pay attention to those ppl so who cares focus on yur workout

Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by King_Breazy321 View Post
    whats wrong with dropping dumbells...when u go to failure its hard to "set" them doen nicely...
    and whn u give it yur all and you are driving for that last rep who cares what you do to get it up? u might srce4am or grunt...some of u need to grow a pair
    whn i work out i dont pay attention to those ppl so who cares focus on yur workout
    I've been to a few hardcore gyms (I'm not hardcore, but trust me when I say it), and dropping dumbells can get you kicked out of some gyms. Dumbells are not inexpensive (and gyms are a business), and I have seen more than a few get bent from being dropped the wrong way.

A grunt is fine at the end of a set, but when a guy grunts or screams his way through a complete set of ten reps, it is laughable. JMO.
    If you poke a bear in the eye, expect a bear like response.

blizzbob has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking Hit the nail on the head

I have to admit that people in my gym are pretty considerate. The only thing I can possibly conceive complaining about is some individuals like to yell or grunt loudly.

All of the things mentioned are deffinately a reason to dislike the gym atmosphere. I guess I am one of the lucky ones.

Bobby Mac
    Sincerely,
    ~Big B~

Jattfusion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jattfusion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jattfusion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jattfusion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jattfusion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jattfusion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jattfusion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jattfusion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jattfusion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jattfusion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jattfusion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    grunting and yellin b4/intra through the set is pretty lame.. but droppin dumbbells is alright, not that bad.
    Death Comes To Those Who Bow Down To Their Fears!!
    ------------------------------------------------------
    PSN/ps 4 : Jattfusion584
    # of REDS turned to GREEN = 122 and counting
    Official Bhangra Music thread = http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=710828361
    http://myanimelist.net/animelist/jattfusion

Chrisfromabove has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chrisfromabove has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chrisfromabove has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chrisfromabove has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chrisfromabove has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chrisfromabove has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chrisfromabove has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chrisfromabove has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chrisfromabove has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chrisfromabove has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chrisfromabove has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I can write an essay on thing people do that annoy the hell out of me heres a few of the worst.

1) People who dont put the plates on the right rack or don't even make an effort to keep each weight on a seperate rack. Its a pain in the ass having to move plates from one rack to another so i can get to the one i want.

2) The group of guys who hover around the machines chatting it up wasting that machine and usually others in the area.

3) Grunters. I understand making some noise when your workout out hard but people who do it excessively drive me nuts.

4) Guys who walk around flexing trying to show off.

5) My biggest pet peeve of all time!!! when theres not a good looking girl to watch while i do my cardio it drives me so mad i ussually cant finish my run cause im so annoyed!!!!

Bostongeorge617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bostongeorge617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bostongeorge617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bostongeorge617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bostongeorge617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bostongeorge617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bostongeorge617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bostongeorge617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bostongeorge617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bostongeorge617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bostongeorge617 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by BigGains123 View Post
    Pretty funny website!

peopleofgym.com

-
    Joined today, no profile, 3 posts with each one pimping your new website....negged.

spc425 will become famous soon enough. (+50) spc425 will become famous soon enough. (+50) spc425 will become famous soon enough. (+50) spc425 will become famous soon enough. (+50) spc425 will become famous soon enough. (+50) spc425 will become famous soon enough. (+50) spc425 will become famous soon enough. (+50) spc425 will become famous soon enough. (+50) spc425 will become famous soon enough. (+50) spc425 will become famous soon enough. (+50) spc425 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by SIM37 View Post
    What bout those that gets in between you and the mirror? It gets really annoying sometimes if you're in between reps and mustering up enough energy for the next one and lo and behold, an idiot gets in between you and the mirror and starts texting on his mobile phone.
    THIS!!!! This pisses me off more than the screamers or the machine hoggers!!!

TJB85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TJB85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TJB85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TJB85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TJB85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TJB85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TJB85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TJB85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TJB85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TJB85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TJB85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up

1. the guy who puts 315 on the bar and does a quarter rep lol l2lift please

2. wash your fukn clothes you stinky mofos

3. people leaving dumbbells off the wracks when they are done because they are lazy

4. a chick that is just that fine inside of the gym, A has a boyfriend who she really wants to keep around or B is looking for a rich dude who does not workout so leave em the fuk alone and lift

5. get off your phones inside of the gym your there to workout!!!

6. we all know your a bad a$$ when you put on 900 lbs on a leg press rep it once and leave it for that 120 pound chick to break down for you!!!